The Hidden Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fuck, fuck, oh god yes fuck.'

I lay there for a few minutes letting my breathing get back to normal before sliding my fingers out. Getting out of bed I wash and get dressed.

I hope they do something like that tonight. I have decided that I am going to spend the day relaxing so that I have plenty of energy for tonight. Before I do anything though, I'm going to get my outfit ready.

I have already decided what I am going to wear; it's a black satin corset and satin G-string underwear.

I've chosen this because although it covers most of me it also tantalizes with glimpses of my nipples and pussy. Once the corset is laced up it pushes my breasts up until my nipples can be seen peeking over the top.

The G-string is just a small triangle piece of satin that covers the very front of my pussy and some elasticized string that runs from my clit, up between my ass cheeks and around my hips. So although covered I might as well not be wearing anything.

I hope they think that's sexy enough. The sensation of the G-string rubbing against my clit and my nipples along the top of the corset always makes me wet when I wear them. But for now I need to relax.

Grabbing a bit of toast for breakfast, I then make a sandwich, get a bottle of water and put them into a cooler bag for lunch. I get my book, towel, cooler bag and an umbrella and make my way down to the beach.

My day is spent alternating between reading, swimming, eating and sleeping. So by 6 pm when I decide to head back to the cabin to have some dinner and get ready, I am totally refreshed and ready for my fantasy night.

Chapter 10.

I want to take my time getting ready so at 7 pm after I have cleaned up my dinner dishes I head back to my room. Just seeing my outfit lying on the bed sends my body tingling with excitement.

'Pull yourself together Natasha you've only got a 2 hour wait, you can get through that without pleasuring yourself and then they will do it all for you.'

I make my way to the bathroom and start the water running in the bath, pouring a small amount of my jasmine bath oil in too. It always makes my skin feel silky and soft and it smells so good. I want to smell sexy as well as look sexy.

Getting into the bath I slide down into the silky warmth and think about the coming night. I am a little nervous, I've never been with two men at once and they are strangers too. But even though I am nervous my body is still tingling with the excitement of the thought of what is going to happen. It's like I can already feel them touching me, four hands gliding over every inch of my skin. My body is so sensitive.

Before I know it it's almost time to go to the other room. Climbing out of the almost cold water I start to dry myself, the towel is a little bit coarse so when it grazes over my nipples it causes a moan to escape past my lips as I imagine it is a tongue that has gently licked my nipple. And I know that what I feel dripping down my legs isn't just water. I am so turned on right now that I am on the verge of an orgasm.

The corset that I'm wearing has been fitted perfectly to my measurements so as I slide the zip up it is firm but not restrictive and it pushes my breasts up until my nipple can be seen poking over the top.

I slide the g-string up over my legs and bottom, the elastic finally settling between my pussy lips. This causes a jolt to run through my body, the sensation of the elastic rubbing along my clit almost causing me to cum on the spot.

Finally I'm ready to make my way to the other room.

Everything is quiet so I know they aren't here yet as I slowly push open the door. I look around the room just to make sure and see that it is almost identical to my room.

On the bed was another note. Picking it up I see it is my next lot of instructions.

"You will find a blindfold lying on the pillow."

I look up and sure enough there it is; I hadn't even noticed it as I was so focused on the letter.

"There is a stool in the corner, bring it to the center of the room making sure that there is plenty of room all the way around it."

"When you have done this I want you to sit on it facing the door, we want to see your pussy when we enter the room. Then when the time comes that I want you to do something or move into a different position you will hear my voice for the first time. I will only whisper in your ear though and I will not answer you if you talk to me."

Looking around I find the stool and bring it to the middle of the room, walking around it to make sure there is plenty of room. Then I go to retrieve the blindfold and I notice there is a vibrator lying between the pillows, it's not an ordinary vibrator though, it is a vibrating butt plug. This gives me a little shiver at the thought of them using it on me.

Sitting down on the stool I read the final words of the note.

"The other person here to help fulfill your fantasy will also be blindfolded and will not be allowed to speak so he will not answer if you talk to him."

It's time. I put the blindfold on and open my legs facing the door. As I open my legs the elastic rubs against my clit again and I can feel my pussy start to drip and I decide to taste it before they get here. I run my finger along the elastic of my g-string and I can feel the cum, I bring it to my lips sucking my cum soaked finger into my mouth.

That's when I heard the in drawn breath and I knew they had arrived and that he had seen what I had done.

Chapter 11.

I could sense that they were next to me even though they hadn't touched me yet. B must be positioning the fantasy guy where he would need to be so there would be no stumbling around.

Then I felt the warmth of his breath caress the back of my neck as he leaned in to whisper into my ear.

"I want you to hold your hands behind your back until I tell you otherwise. If you can't do this I will have to tie them to the stool that you are sitting on. I want you to keep your legs spread wide open too"

The sound of B's voice for the first time sent quivers of desire running along my skin. It was so masculine with a deep gravely tone that vibrated through my body.

"We are going to start touching you now and you must hold still until I tell you to move."

I shivered again from the sound of his voice.

For a moment everything was so still and quiet and all I could hear was our breathing. I felt someone's hands on my shoulder; they both had their hands resting on my shoulders, one on each side of me. After standing like this for a moment they both started to glide their hands down over my shoulders to my breasts.

I let out a moan as their hands found my nipples, circling and pinching them at the same time. The sensation of the caresses and knowing that it was coming from two people had me writhing on the stool with excitement. It didn't take me long to figure out which side of me B was on having felt his hands before.

"Oh fuck, this feels amazing. The way I can feel the differences between you both, it's so erotic. I can feel my juices drenching my G- string and pooling on the stool under me."

My corset is unzipped and it falls to the floor. Now they have full access to my body and after circling and pinching my nipples a few more times making sure they are now hard sensitive nubs they start their downward descent. My belly quivers with the building excitement as their hands glide over me. I wiggle on the stool and start to bring my hands forward so I can touch them too, but before I even get them to my sides I hear a growl from B stopping me from going any further. I whimper;

"I'm sorry; I just want to touch too"

Both their hands slide down my inner thigh just touching the edge of my pussy on each side.

"I am so wet right now."

One on each side rubbing my juices up and down my pussy lips and clit, B tries to keep the same rhythm as the blind folded guy until I'm on the verge of my first orgasm.

"I want to cum, oh god I want to cum so bad"

It's like they are in sync and as they slide their fingers to the center of my pussy they lean in sucking my nipples into their mouths at the same time as they push their fingers into my pussy. The orgasm is instant.

"Aaaarrrr fuck, fuck, fuck."

I can feel my pussy clenching down hard on their fingers and my cum squirting out around them, over their hands.

It takes a few minutes to calm down again so that I can speak again.

"Oh my god, I never scream but the intensity of both your hands and mouths at the same time, wow I've never felt anything like it."

I feel like jelly now and a little bit sleepy. But I know that B hasn't finished with my fantasy yet and he still hasn't told me I can move.

Chapter 12.

As I'm sitting there recovering from my orgasm, I hear a rustling as someone settles down on the bed. Nobody is talking so all I can do is sit and wait.

"What are you doing?"

Of course there was no answer so I just sat there on the stool listening to their movements trying to figure out what they were doing. The next thing I know B is standing behind me whispering in my ear.

"I want you to stand with your arms beside your body and your legs slightly apart. What I am going to do now is get you wet and dripping ready for the next part of your fantasy"

Standing, B steadies me because with the blindfold I'm a bit unsteady. Then he moves the stool out of the way. He comes back so that he is standing behind me again and I can feel his warm breath running down my naked back. Reaching down he hooks his thumbs under the elastic of my G-string and slides them down until I can kick them off.

B starts placing gentle kisses down my spine and at the same time his hands reach around to caress my breasts. He is being so gentle and the sensation it causes is different than before, it's like it's more personal. With each of his feather light caresses my body starts to tingle again.

Kissing his way around until he is facing me, everywhere B's lips and fingers touched was sending wave after wave of pleasure straight to my clit. He is kissing a path down my body until I can feel his warm breath on my pussy. Flicking his tongue backwards and forwards against my clit almost buckles my knees with the sparks of pleasure it causes. He is sucking on my clit while sliding his tongue in and out from between my pussy lips.

"Oh, oh, oh."

B was lapping up my cum with his tongue and mouth and I could feel the throbbing pleasure of another orgasm building. He must have sensed it too, the change in my breathing maybe, but he doesn't want me to cum yet. Making his way up my body he kisses me, pushing his tongue into my mouth. I can taste the saltiness of my cum on his tongue as we kiss.

I feel the cum running down my thighs and B whispers in my ear

"Are you ready?"

As he slides his fingers between my pussy lips feeling just how wet I am.

"Oh god yes, yes I'm ready"

I don't even know what I'm ready for just that I'm ready.

B leads me over to the bed where the guy is waiting to help fulfill my fantasy. I feel very short of breath with the excitement that I'm feeling. I'm also feeling nervous. Remembering the anal vibrator I had seen on the bed earlier, I've never had a threesome before and I've also never done any anal either. B is whispering instructions to me again.

"I want you to crawl to the middle of the bed so that you are kneeling between his legs. But don't touch until I tell you that you can."

Climbing onto the bed I start crawling towards the center, feeling my way until I feel the dip from the weight of the stranger. I stop and kneel, waiting for B to tell me what to do next. The suspense of waiting only seems to heighten the excitement that I'm feeling.

My mind starts to wander while I wait, wondering what they will do. Who will do what and how they will do things. I just don't know what to expect. So when B climbs onto the bed causing it to dip down it startles me.

B is kneeling behind me; I can feel the heat of his body almost touching my back. He whispers in my ear;

"Reach forward and feel his body, use your hands and mouth to make his cock hard. When he is ready to cum I want him to cum in your mouth but before he finishes I want you to pull his cock out of your mouth so that he can cum on your face too.

While you are sucking on his cock I'm going to fuck you from behind like you've never been fucked before"

Chapter 13.

As I reach forward I find strong muscular legs, running my hands gently up them until I find his cock. Even not fully erect as I run my hands up and down his cock and over his balls I can tell that he is large and wonder what it would feel like inside me, although he isn't quite as large as B.

I can feel him twitch in my hands as his cock starts to grow. Leaning forward a little more while holding his cock in one hand I suck it completely into my mouth, feeling him grow until he is fully erect and is starting to gag me where it pushes on the back of my throat. The hissing intake of breath tells me that he likes that I can fit all of him into my mouth.

At the same time as I'm doing this I feel B's hands glide down my back and start gently kneading my ass. Working his way backwards and forwards from my ass to my thighs, then slowly slides a finger into my wet hot pussy. Sliding in and out past the lips of my pussy along my clit and then rubbing my cum from my clit to my ass making sure that his fingers slide easily as they go.

My excitement is starting to build and for a moment I lose my sucking rhythm on the fantasy guy's cock. I can feel B reaching for something as he continues to finger my pussy. Now I hear a low buzzing sound and almost without losing his rhythm he swaps his finger with the vibrator. It must be the one I had seen earlier.

"Mmmmmmmm."

Is all I can mumble around the cock in my mouth.

B slides the vibrator in and out of my pussy a few times before sliding it up to the rim of my ass. He pushes it in a little and holds it still so I can get comfortable with the feel of it vibrating in my ass. After a minute or so he starts to move it again, pushing it in and out a little further each time. My ass is tight and even with my cum lubricating it it's not sliding easily, B says to me;

"I'm just going to put some lube on the vibrator so it'll slide in easier."

Resting the vibrator on the edge of my ass B squirts some lube on it and my ass. I jump a little as the cold gel hits me, the heat of my body and the cold gel gives me a shivery chill but it doesn't take long to heat up again. It's almost like running an ice block over and in my hot pussy then letting it melt. I like the feel of the vibrator in my ass, the tight full feeling and the vibrations vibrating and stimulating me through my ass and into my pussy. It feels so good.

B starts to move the vibrator again, it slides in and out freely now and B keeps going until the vibrator slides fully into my ass. Suddenly he slides two of his fingers into my pussy at the same time as he slides the vibrator into my ass. The intense pleasure I feel causes my pussy to clench on B's fingers and at the same time my ass clenches on the vibrator, sending sparks of pleasure through to my clit.

B is whispering to me again.

"You like that don't you. Well now you're going to get more than my fingers, I want to feel you clenching around my cock."

B adjusts himself and I feel his cock, then with a gentle thrust he pushes his cock all the way into my pussy. Allowing me time again to become more comfortable with the complete fullness, B holds himself still. I think it's for him as well as for me that he holds still, I can feel the vibrator vibrating against his cock too and I think he needs to calm the sensation it's causing him before he can move.

Oh my god, I have never felt so full. I have a cock in my mouth, B's cock in my pussy and the vibrator in my ass and even though I know it's not possible, I want more.

Slowly B starts sliding his cock in and out and I can feel the vibration running along his cock to my clit. I start sucking on the fantasy guys cock so that I'm in rhythm with each of B's strokes and then B reaches between us and starts sliding the vibrator in and out too.

I can feel the three of us start to tighten as we get closer to cumming and our rhythm is getting faster and faster. The fantasy guy suddenly stiffens and pushes his cock deep into my mouth as he starts to cum. I feel and taste his hot cum in my mouth, swallowing some. Then using my hand I continue to stroke his cock until he squirts the rest of his cum over my face.

I feel B start to cum too and I can't hold back any longer. My pussy clamps down hard on B's cock and at the same time my ass clenches on the vibrator.

"Ahhh, Oh God, Oh God, Fuck,Fuck, Fuck."

My cum is squirting down my thighs past B's cock. This orgasm is so intense; my pussy starts clenching B's cock again as the vibrator in my ass causes another orgasm.

"Oh God, another one Oh Fuck."

B starts to pull his cock out and this moves the vibrator again and causes another orgasm although this last one was more like an aftershock.

"Ahhhh mmmmmm."

After three orgasms my body decides to calm down and I collapse onto the fantasy guy's lap exhausted. I barely noticed when B slid the vibrator out of my ass and wiped the cum off my face, thighs, pussy and ass. I didn't even notice B move me so that he could help the fantasy guy out of the room.

Even though I felt the blindfold being removed and the blanket pulled over me and that someone was lying beside me. I was too tired to think what it meant.

Chapter 14.

Wakening slowly I realize that its morning and I'm going home today. I think to myself did last night really happen or was it an amazing dream where fantasies can come true. Then I notice the warm body pressed against me.

My movement must have woken him because when I looked down all I saw were the most brilliant blue eyes staring back at me. And he says;

"Good morning. I trust you slept well."

"Good morning. Yes I did thank you."

Putting a face to the body and the voice is a bit unnerving, I don't know what to say or do. Knowing that he helped me to fulfill my biggest fantasy and what he did to me and what I had done to him has caused me to become shy. But before I have a chance to say anything he says.

"Would you like some breakfast."

"Yes please. If you don't mind though I'm going to have a shower first."

"That's fine; I'll meet you in the kitchen in half an hour then."

I stand under the shower spray letting the heat flow through my body, going over the events of the weekend. What an erotic weekend it has been and to think I didn't even want to come on this training weekend.

"Shit, what am I going to tell them tomorrow when they ask how it went?"

That certainly snapped me out of my reverie. Hurriedly finishing my shower, I get dressed in a three quarter length button up summer dress with matching sandals. I decide to go without my bra and knickers, today I am feeling free.

By the time I reach the kitchen I am back to being my usual confident self. And as for this weekend well nobody needs to know, as far as anyone will know I spent the weekend alone.

B was standing at the stove cooking scrambled eggs and toast. I hadn't realized how hungry I was until I smelt them.

"Mmmm, smells good."

"Have a seat; I'm just about to dish it up."

We ate in silence for a while lost in our own thoughts. Then it suddenly occurred to me that I don't know his name, just that he signed his notes with a B. I stop eating and look up at him.

"What is your name or would you rather I only know you as B."

"My name is Brad, Brad Jones."

I reach across the table and shake hands.

"Hello Brad, I'm Natasha."

"I know who you are Natasha, I've known all along."

I sit there staring at Brad stunned and for a moment I don't say anything. Then;