The Hidden Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean you know who I am?"

"Your boss; John is a good friend of mine and when he spoke to me about the team building weekend he was planning I offered my cabin as one of the hidden retreats."

Our breakfast was forgotten as I sat quietly listening to what he was saying and all I could think was; is he going to tell John and will this have an impact on my job? And in the back of my mind I'm telling myself I don't care because this has been the most amazing weekend. I bring myself back from my thoughts and listen as Brad continues talking.

"John rang me on Friday evening to tell me the weekend had been called off at the last minute and when he tried to call you to let you know you were already on your way here. I was supposed to meet you when you arrived so the driver could take you home again, but I was running late and the driver had long gone."

Still trying to wrap my head around everything that Brad was saying I asked;

"So why didn't you come and find me so I could arrange to go home?"

Brad gave me a sheepish look with a hint of a smile before saying;

"I did come looking for you and I found you on the beach. I couldn't believe my eyes seeing you standing there naked and touching yourself. You were so beautiful and it was so erotic, I even pulled my cock out and started stroking myself until when I saw you cum I couldn't contain myself and with another stroke or two I was cumming too."

Looking into his eyes I see total honesty

"So why did you still not say anything?"

"I was still going to until I saw you in the shower. Every time I saw you, you were doing the most sensual erotic things and all I wanted was to see more and I wanted to be a part of it too. I thought if you knew you didn't have to be here or who I was you would be more open with me and what you wanted."

Brad paused for a moment looking me straight in the eyes

"And I wouldn't change a thing. You are amazing, what we have done together has been amazing and if you give me a chance it won't stop being amazing."

We both just sit at the table staring silently into each other's eyes.

Chapter 15.

I suddenly make a decision, getting up from the table I say to Brad;

"I'm going to pack, could you please make arrangements for me to get home?"

"Of course Natasha, but please will you think about seeing me again. I would really like to get to know you better. John knows how to get in touch with me if you decide you would like that too."

I don't say anything to him as I go to my room and pack.

I make sure I have all my toys and lingerie packed; these are things that I'm fanatical about because they are a very important part of who I am. It takes me a good half an hour to make sure I have everything and by the time I bring my suitcase out there is a car waiting to take me home.

Brad takes my suitcase and puts it in the car, then turns to me one last time and says;

"Please think about what I said, I really would like to get to know you better. You have my number."

I don't say a word; I just smile and kiss him on the lips. This kiss was gentle as I held his face in my hands and run the tip of my tongue around his lips, nudging them apart so I could slide my tongue in. I smiled at Brad one last time and got in the car and drove away.

Chapter 16.

After Natasha left Brad went back inside closing everything up before he went home. Going through each room he finally came to the room Natasha stayed in. He could smell the jasmine oil that she used and his cock tingled at the thought of the jasmine scented water sliding over her body. He was so lost in his thoughts that he almost didn't see what was left on the bed.

Brad walked over to the bed and there in the middle was a note and a G-string. The note said;

"I thought you might need a reminder of me until we can meet again. I had an amazing weekend and am looking forward to you returning my favorite G-string. Call John for my number. By the way, this is the G-string I was wearing the first night you saw me on the beach."

THE END