The Hidden Side of Mrs. B

Story Info
Neglected housewife sins with friend's son.
6k words
4.37
194.8k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eronoire
eronoire
71 Followers

Linda Bauer took one last look around to make sure there was nothing left to do. Confident the place was ready, she collapsed on the secondhand sofa with a sigh.

It was a lot of work transforming Art's basement den into a cozy little Mother-in-Law apartment. She knew it was hard for her husband to give up his little oasis, but they needed the money. The opening of the new retail superstore just outside town was cutting into business at Art's appliance store and with Art Jr. in college, something had to be done to make ends meet.

After selling the pool table last month, the place was pretty bare anyway; converting it into a rental was just the next sensible step. It already had a full bathroom, a small kitchenette, and a separate side-entrance, so there really wasn't much to do. They already had a garage full of old furniture and Art picked up a cheap but decent second-hand bed at a yard sale..

As Linda surveyed the main room, she caught sight of the clock above the sink.

"Seven o'clock already," she gasped. She dashed through the door and upstairs to find Art. He was where he usually was on Saturday evenings, sitting in front of the TV with a can of beer in his hand.

"Art honey, Derek will be here any minute. Would you mind turning off the TV?"

Art grunted and snapped off the television.

"Alright,: he grumbled. "But if this little snot so much as tries to haggle over the rent, he can take his ass somewhere else."

"Please Art – he's no little snot, he's Eileen and Marty Cullen's boy and you've known him since the day he was born."

Linda understood he was worried about his business, but she hoped he wouldn't give the boy a hard time. He was the only son of her best friend Eileen and it was a stroke of luck that he just happened to be looking for a place to live. He was taking a year off from college to earn a little tuition money by working a construction job in town.

Linda heard the sound of a car out front and peeked out the curtains just in time to see Derek climb out of an old yellow VW bug. At first she wasn't sure if it was him. She hadn't seen him in over a year and remembered him as a skinny kid with a buzz cut. However, the person walking up the front steps, was a tall, strapping young man with a longish mane of wild dark hair.

Linda greeted him at the door with a hug and a peck on the cheek.

"My word Derek, you're all grown up! That year of college has certainly changed you!"

"I think the three weeks I've been hanging drywall has changed me even more," he smiled and patted his flat stomach.

"So, I guess you probably want to see the place," Art yelled from the kitchen.

After a nod and a quick handshake from Art, the three of them made their way to the basement. At the apartment door an anxious Linda momentarily fumbled with the key before getting it open.

"Here it is," she gushed.

Derek surveyed the room while Art sulked impatiently in the doorway.

"Wow, this place is great! How much were you thinking of charging?"

"Five-hundred a month," Art barked.

Linda shot him an icy glare. Since Derek was practically family, they agreed they were going to charge him $375. She figured Art - still bitter about having to give up his beloved den - was trying to sabotage things.

"It's a deal," Derek replied. "I'll pay the first two months in advance.

Art seemed more surprised than anyone as Derek opened his wallet and peeled off ten crisp one-hundred dollar bills.

After giving him the keys, Art filled him in on the house rules.

"No overnight guests, no parties, no smoking, no loud music."

Derek agreed and left with the promise that he would move in the following day.

Satisfied that they had found someone they could trust, Art went back to his TV, and Linda rewarded herself with a nice warm soak in the tub.

Linda found baths arousing and hatched a plan to loosen her grumpy husband up a little. Their sex life had never been sizzling, and since Art's business had been suffering it had been non-existent. It must have been at least three months since they'd made love. However, Linda was confident she could stir something in him tonight.

Maybe that thousand bucks burning a hole in his wallet will improve his mood, she mused as she stepped out of the tub.

As she toweled herself off in front of the full-length mirror, she dropped the towel and took a critical look at herself.

Not too bad for an old gal, she mused.

Time and gravity had been kind to Linda's body. Granted she wasn't as lean and nubile as her days as Captain of the Pikeville High Cheerleading Squad, but she thought she had held up better than most women her age. Her breasts were still firm and perky and the few extra pounds she carried on her butt and hips gave her a nice hourglass figure.

Besides, men liked a nice round behind on a woman, or so she'd heard.

Only the subtle laugh lines around her eyes and mouth betrayed her age. Although, she had recently had her light brown hair lightened and stylishly cut, she still looked like the small-town wife and mother that she was.

Linda retrieved the towel from the floor, wrapped herself up in it and made her way down the hall to the bedroom. Eagerly, she opened the top drawer of her vanity and pulled out her new acquisition – a lacy, red camisole she purchased from the Victoria's Secret catalogue which her hairdresser Marge had lent her. She ordered it on a whim months ago and was waiting for the right opportunity to wear it. Her instincts told her that tonight was the night.

As she slipped it on, Linda thanked God for mail order; she would never have the nerve to walk into a shop and purchase something so daring. Clearly this was a garment made for illicit purposes. Why else would it have snaps on the crotch?

Once she had it on, Linda shivered with anticipation.

"A little bit of war paint and I'll be irresistible," she said aloud to her reflection.

She took a seat at her vanity and carefully applied her makeup: glossy red lipstick, eyeliner, and just a touch of rouge on her cheeks. As she the final touches, the bedroom door opened.

"What's goin' on," Art asked.

Linda knew from the bleary look in his eyes that he was drunk. He had no doubt been dipping into the liquor cabinet.

"Art honey," Linda whispered, rose from the chair and slowly walked toward her husband.

"I thought we could make love tonight."

He chuckled and crudely swatted her butt. Linda hoped he would be a bit more tender but was encouraged that he was receptive.

"Damn – you're all tarted up like one o' them slutty high school kids I see at the mall," he growled, and angrily smeared her lipstick with the palm of his hand.

"Please Art," she pleaded. "Don't be crude! I-I want this to be special."

"What the hell are you wearin'" he snorted while stepping back to take a better look.

The way he eyed her made Linda feel dirty, and she instantly regretted the ill-thought attempt at seduction. What was I thinking, she wondered as she watched her husband sneer at her attire- beads of sweat dripping down his balding head, his beer gut shaking under his t-shirt.

"I-I'm sorry Art. I don't know what I was thinking," she said with tears welling in her eyes.

She avoided looked away as she brushed past him on her way to the door.

"Not so fast," he snorted and grabbed her by the upper arm.

He pulled her close and she winced at the pungent smell of whiskey on his breath.

"I was just going to bathroom to change, Art – now please let me go!"

"HELL NO!" You wanna dress like a whore - I'll treat you like a GODDAMN WHORE!" He bellowed and pushed her down on the bed.

Panicked Linda struggled to her feet and made a dash for the door; Art grabbed her and again pushed her down on the bed. As he stood above her leering like an animal, she knew there was little chance of escaping.

"Please Art – don't be like this. Let's make love the way we used to!"

Linda was afraid.

In their twenty two years of marriage, she had never seen Art like this. His recent business problems had been eating away at him and he was going to take all those months of frustrations out on her.

"SLUT," he roared, and ripped the silky red camisole down the middle.

Numbed by the unexpected turn of events, Linda looked away. Too terrified to open her eyes, she heard him undo his pants. Her eyes were still tightly shut when he grabbed her by the shoulders, flipped her over on her belly, and pressed her face into the pillow.

She stifled a scream as he fell on top of her.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT – ISN'T IT!"

Linda winced as he reached around grabbed her breasts roughly and tightly pinched her nipples.

"Okay – okay, Art. I'll do what you want. Just take it easy on me, will ya hon," she begged through clenched teeth.

"ALRIGHT WOMAN – GET YOURSELF IN THE DOGGY POSITION, BITCH!"

A defeated Linda felt his sweaty belly roll off her back as he gave her room to move. His breathing got heavier as she lifted herself up and clumsily got on all fours

"Alright honey, I-I'm r-ready for you," Linda stammered as she spread herself open for him.

He grunted like an animal as he moved into position behind her.

"HERE IT COMES, WOMAN!"

She let out a sharp, piercing squeal as he grabbed a fistful of her hair and clumsily rammed himself into her.

His grunts got louder as he slammed and grinded – pumping and slapping at her as if she were a piece of meat.

Linda's attempts to disassociate herself from Art's crude rutting were in vain; the smacks and vulgar language punctuated every moment of her humiliation.

"YEAH WOMAN – WHO'S YOUR BOSS – WHO'S THE MAN OF THIS HOUSE!!" Art barked and forcefully jerked her head back.

"Y-YOU ARE, BABY," she whimpered.

Spurred on by her submission, Art hammered her harder and harder.

Contrary to reason, Linda sensed a subtle tingling in her loins. Although Art didn't give a damn about her pleasure, his hardness and heat aroused something inside.

"OH YES ART – OH YESS!"

Just as she was beginning to experience a tiny bit of pleasure, Art spasmed and emptied himself into her with a clumsy final thrust.

She was astounded to find herself more disappointed than relieved as his erupting cock slipped out of her and shot warm cum up the crack of her ass and across her butt-cheeks.

Without a word, he let go of her and collapsed beside her. Moment later, he had fallen into a deep drunken sleep and was snoring loudly.

Stunned, Linda remained frozen on all fours with cum dripping down the backs of her thighs for what seemed like a long time. Not wanting to dwell on her shame or try and make sense of what just happened, she climbed off the bed and proceeded to eliminate all evidence of the incident.

She picked up the tattered remnants of her negligee, walked out to the bathroom and tossed it in the waste-basket. Without glancing at herself in the mirror, she grabbed a damp washcloth and scrubbed the makeup from her face. After that, she wiped the residue of Art's pleasure from her rear end, put on a clean pair of panties, and put on the flannel nightgown hanging on the back of the door.

As she climbed back into bed beside her snoring lout of a husband, she made avowed to banish the horrible night from her memory forever.

The next morning, she got up at the crack of dawn, showered and made breakfast for Art. An hour or so later, Art awoke, bid her a cheery good morning and sat down to eat breakfast without mentioning anything about the events of the previous evening.

Later that morning, as they drove to church, Art casually mentioned, as he did every Sunday morning, that he hoped Pastor Farley's sermon wouldn't go on to long. It was a starting out to be a typical Sunday.

After the service, Art headed for the tavern to watch the football game with his buddies and Linda got a ride home from Pastor Foley's wife Edith.

As the car slowed in front of the house, Edith inquired about the young man unloading boxes from the beat-up old VW.

"Oh, that's Derek Cullen, Eileen's boy. He's renting out our basement for a little while."

"Hmmm…isn't that nice."

From the clipped tone of voice, Linda could tell that Edith did not like Derek for some reason. She didn't think anything of it as she thanked the snooty old woman for the ride and got out of the car.

"Well howdy stranger," Linda chirped. "Can I give you a hand with anything?"

Derek put the box he was holding down on the porch steps and gave Linda a smile.

"No thanks Mrs. Bauer. I'm just about done; I really don't have all that much stuff – mainly clothes and books."

"What's this one," Linda inquired while picking a worn paperback out of the box. She blushed when she saw the title. – How to Drive a Woman Wild in Bed. Embarrassed, she immediately tossed it back.

"That one was kind of a gag gift from an old girlfriend," Derek sheepishly replied.

"Oh don't mind me – You don't have to explain anything to me. I'm just an old busybody," Linda exclaimed, and giggled nervously as she trotted up the porch steps and into the house.

Not wanting to risk any more embarrassment, Linda went up to the bedroom for a quick nap before Art returned. She kicked off her shoes, but didn't bother taking off her Sunday dress as she stretched out. Although tired, she couldn't get the thought of Derek's book out of her mind.

How to Drive a Woman Wild in Bed…my word – the things these kids read today.

Indeed Art did drive her wild sometimes but never in bed.

She knew lots women her age enjoyed lively, active sex lives – she'd certainly overheard many a lusty story in the beauty parlor. Although, she never had anything to contribute to these conversations, she sometimes imagined what it would be like to have such an experience.

Knowing Art wouldn't be home for hours, she slid a hand under her dress and down the front of her panties. Linda had always considered self-abuse to be a shameful weakness, but on rare occasions she couldn't hold back from succumbing to the temptation herself.

The image of one of her favorite Soap stars came into her head as she gently massaged herself. He was a tall, handsome man- younger of course. Her crotch dampened at the thought of him spreading her legs and entering her.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned as she fell deeper and deeper into the fantasy.

As she rubbed harder, her fantasy assumed a life of its own. Her skirt rode up around her waist and the mattress grew damp with her juices. As her legs kicked out, she grabbed a hairbrush from the end-table and thrust the long, smooth handle up her pussy.

With both hands furiously working the brush in and out, she bucked and jerked spasmodically on the bed. The man in her fantasy was no longer some stranger, she saw on television – it was now Derek.

"TAKE ME – TAKE ME – OH DEREK – USE ME!"

"OH DEREK –DEREK – DERRRREKKKK!!"

Blissfully lost in her dream-world, Linda was oblivious to the sound of the doorknob turning.

"Are you calling me – Mrs. Bauer?! Is everything okay," Derek exclaimed as he burst into the room.

Jolted back to reality by the sight of Derek standing above her, Linda gasped and pulled her dress down over her glistening crotch.

She was speechless. After all, what could she say? The look on Derek's face was one of regret and total mortification.

"Oh no – I am so sorry Mrs. Bauer! I thought you were calling me," he hastily said as he vanished behind the slamming door.

Linda was in a panic. There was absolutely no doubt that Derek had just seen her masturbating - and even worse – calling out his name in the process.

How could she face him again – and here he was living under her own roof!

Her mind raced. What must that boy think of me? What if he tells his friends? I'll be the laughingstock of the town?

After several minutes spent wallowing in dread, panic, and tears, Linda pulled herself together and tried hard to examine the situation rationally.

Since, she'd known Derek his whole life and was best friends with his mother; she knew he wouldn't do anything to damage her reputation.

I've got to talk to Derek. I can't kick him out – people would ask too many questions. ART WOULD ASK TOO MANY QUESTONS!

She straightened herself out, and went to the bathroom and threw some cold water on her face. Realizing it would be better to get the whole thing over with right away; she gathered as much courage as she could muster, made her way downstairs to the basement and gingerly knocked on the door.

There was no response, but she knew he was inside. She heard footsteps and the ruffle of boxes.

"Derek! Derek honey, please – I need to speak with you."

Seconds later, Derek opened the door.

"Oh – uh, Mrs. Bauer…what can I do for you?"

He was obviously embarrassed and was acting as if nothing he hadn't seen a thing.

Linda shook noticeably as she spoke.

"Derek, I feel very, very foolish about what just happened."

Derek shifted uncomfortably.

"Mrs. Bauer please I apologize – I had absolutely no right to barge in on you like that. I am terribly sorry – and I promise nothing like that will ever happen again as long as I'm living here."

Linda was comforted by what appeared to her as a genuine sincerity. She he always held her in high regard and wouldn't dare speak about the incident to anyone. Relieved and moved, she felt tears well up in her eyes.

"Mrs. Bauer, are you okay?"

Linda tried to speak but the words just wouldn't come out. She felt dizzy and her knees buckled and she fell into Derek's arms. The next thing she knew, she was lying prone on the sofa and Derek was handing her a glass of water.

After taking a sip of the cool drink, she felt strong enough to sit up, but not strong enough to stand.

"Good Lord…Derek…what must you think of me?"

Derek chuckled and sat beside her.

"To be honest Mrs. Bauer, it has been a pretty surreal afternoon."

Instead of breaking down again, Linda laughed out loud and kept on laughing.

By looking at things through his eyes, she grasped the ridiculousness of her predicament. Here was poor Derek after having just moved into his first apartment, inadvertently coming across his mother's best friend frantically masturbating with a hairbrush. She wouldn't blame him if he ran out the front door and never returned.

"Derek honey – I'm so sorry. You must think I'm a complete nutcase," she said reflexively touching his shoulder.

Derek laughed and shook his head disbelievingly.

"I've got to admit, Mrs. Bauer, it's been a strange day. But if it'll make you feel any better, I'm more than a little flattered!"

Linda rolled her eyes.

"Seriously, Mrs. Bauer…after all, it's not like I haven't done the same thing while thinking about you!"

Linda's jaw dropped open.

"Really," she gushed.

"Oh yeah – more than once, if you want to know the truth!"

The whole bizarre series of events was taking yet another bizarre turn. Linda didn't want to think about where the conversation would lead; she only knew that she was curious and wanted details.

"My word, Derek! I never would have guessed! You mean to tell me you've been having…nasty thoughts about me? What in the world brought that on?"

Derek leaned closer and spoke in a hushed tone.

"I always thought you were the prettiest one of Mom's friends and you were always dropping by….well…as soon as puberty kicked in, I started to see you in a whole different light."

"You thought I was…attractive?

"Yeah…I fantasized about you constantly."

"And…" Linda prodded for more details. "What sorts of fantasies did you have about me?"

Derek looked away.

eronoire
eronoire
71 Followers
12