The Hidden Side of Mrs. B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Mrs., Bauer, I don't think you wanna go there!"

Linda was beyond curious. She knew he was toying with her.

"Please Derek…tell me."

"Okay, but you've been warned…"

"Don't stop, I want to know."

"Well, let's just say there wasn't much you would say no to."

Linda knew she was on very dangerous ground with Derek, but didn't care. She was tired of being unappreciated by her lout of a husband, and she was tired of having her needs unfulfilled. She was surprised that anyone had ever seen her as an object of lust

She rose from the sofa and stood facing him. Derek looked at her curiously.

"If this was your fantasy, what would you want to happen," Linda said with the hint of a smile.

"Hmmm," Derek smiled broadly, and leaned back on the sofa. "I'd probably want you to take off your dress!"

Without hesitation, Linda unbuttoned the top button of her Sunday dress…then the next…and the next. She smirked devilishly as she opened the dress, pulled it back off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

Derek's eyes widened as Linda stood before in nothing but a lacy white bra and pair of matching panties.

Linda could help but notice the large bulge in his jeans as he rose from the sofa and faced her. Her heart raced as he pulled his t-shirt over his head revealing his broad muscled chest and flat, smooth belly.

"Why don't you get on your knees and help me off with my jeans?"

Linda wasn't sure what he had in mind, but she was committed to comply with whatever he wanted. She did as asked and kneeled before him. She looked up at him for reassurance as she reached for the button of his jeans. He gave a simple nod and she undid his pants and slowly pulled down the fly.

She flinched as his huge cock sprung forth – almost hitting her in the nose. Her experience with men was limited to her husband and she had never seen another erect penis before. Compared to Art's, Derek's was enormous – nearly twice as long and a good deal thicker.

"Suck it," he commanded.

Linda was frightened, this would be a new experience for her and she wasn't sure what to do.

"Derek…Derek honey….I-I've never done this before," she stammered.

He ran his fingers through her hair reassuringly.

"Just pretend you're a little girl eating an ice cream cone!"

It seemed like unusual advice, but she was willing to go along. She took the massive cock in her hands and traced the tip of her tongue along the shaft. It throbbed in her hands as she slowly went to business.

"Mmmmm…that's right…that's my girl," Derek purred as Linda grew more daring and confident in her task. She darted her tongue all over – licking him up and down - stroking him with her hand as she hungrily licked his massive erection.

"Kiss it!"

Linda eagerly kissed the knob of his prick as if it were the face of a lover.

Derek grabbed a fistful of hair and ground his hips into her. Her lips parted and before she knew it, her mouth was of pulsing man-meat.

She jerked it with both hands and bobbed and sucked like a hungry pup. Never in her life could Linda have imagined she would ever do such a thing. She had always considered oral sex as something that only whores did.

"OH YEAH – I'M GETTING" CLOSE, BABE! I'M GONNA CUM!"

Linda worked ever harder, desparate to taste him.

"UNH – UNH – UNNNNNNNNHH!"

Linda gagged as the first spurt of Derek's hot cum splashed the bag of her throat. Unable to breath, she pulled away and his erupting cock spurted like an untended fire hose. Ribbons of cum splashed across her face.

"Yeah girl, that's all yours!" Derek stroked her hair as Linda lapped up every drop of cum leaking from his spent wad.

As she blissfully savored the sweet nectar of Derek's jizz, the sound of Art's car pulling into the driveway jolted her back to reality.

"OHMYGOD – HE'S HOME," she shrieked.

She scrambled to her feet and Derek helped her get her dress back on. Before she dashed back upstairs, she made Derek a promise.

"I'll come back down as soon as he falls asleep. I want you to show me more!"

And with that she bolted up the stairs.

When Art came in, she was hiding in the kitchen wiping the last traces of Derek's cum from her face with a dishtowel. She could tell by the sound of his footsteps that he was drunk. Normally, this would upset her, but under the current circumstances, this was a good thing; he would come into the kitchen and notice her hastily buttoned dress, or her unkempt appearance, he would only go right up to bed and pass out.

Once she heard the bedroom door slam, she crept up to the bathroom to straighten herself up. As much as she enjoyed the sweet taste in her mouth, she brushed her teeth; she wanted to return to Derek fresh.

After she washed up, she put on a fresh coat of lipstick and checked her appearance in the mirror. Satisfied, she took off her dress and tossed it in the hamper.

As she padded down the hall in her bare feet, she was reassured by the sound of Art's snores emanating from the bedroom. Seconds later she was back down in the basement outside Derek's door; she knocked lightly.

"Welcome back!"

Derek, completely nude, smiled as he let her in. As soon as the door was closed, he took her in a passionate embrace and kissed her hungrily.

"So…I hope you're not done for the night," Linda joked.

"No way! I'm just getting started," he said while slipping a hand under her panties and caressing her ass.

"Oh my," Linda exclaimed as he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom in the back.

Most of his stuff was still in boxes, but Derek did a decent job of making things as romantic as possible; some kind of ambient electronic music was playing on his portable CD player, and the room was bathed in soft candlelight.

Linda giggled like a schoolgirl as he placed he set her down on the bed and snuggled up next to her.

"So…did I do a good job," Linda playfully inquired.

Derek chuckled.

"Mrs. Bauer – you were awesome!."

Linda was flattered, but bristled that he was still referring to her as Mrs. Bauer.

"For heaven's sake - call me Linda. It doesn't seem right for you to call me Mrs. Bauer after I – after I….well you know?

"Sucked my cock," Derek piped in.

His vulgar language shocked and titillated her.

"Is that what I am to you now, a cock-sucker?"

"You're right, that's no way to talk about the woman who used to drive me back and forth to Little League," he said as rolled on top of her.

"No need to apologize, I suppose I am a…cock-sucker." Such language was new to Linda and the term didn't sound entirely natural coming from her.

"Linda, Linda, Linda…you are a naughty girl! And I know what to do with naughty girls!"

Derek shot up and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I think I'm gonna have to put you over my knee," he said, patting his thigh invitingly.

"What sort of game are you playing, young man?"

Without answering, Derek grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her over his knee.

"Someone needs a spanking!"

Linda knew that Derek was only playing a game, but she couldn't help feeling more than a little frightened by his transformation into a disciplinarian. As he tugged down her panties, a part of her felt that she deserved what she was about to get.

"Mmmmm – what a pretty little ass you have," Derek purred as he playfully putted her cheeks. "Pretty enough to fuck – but that will have to come later!"

THWACK!

Linda grimaced in silent pain as Derek's open hand slammed down onto the fleshy moons of her bare ass.

THWACK!

"OOOOOOO-OOHH, she moaned. The second time hurt just as much, but she found herself anticipating the next blow.

THWACK – THWACK – THWACK!

"YOU LITTLE SLUT," Derek barked.

THWACK!

"MASTURBATING – YOU SLUT!"

THWACK!

"SUCKING COCK – WHORE!"

THWACK!

Linda had thrown herself completely in Derek's kinky little game. The tables had turned; her friend Eileen's shy, well-mannered son was now her commanding, masterful lover. His vulgar taunts and strong hand aroused delicious warmth within her, which she didn't try to – or want to understand. She only knew she couldn't wait for whatever came next.

"Alright, I think you've had enough," Derek said – his voice softer now.

Slowly, Linda got to her feet. Once she had her bearings, she reached back and gently rubbed her tender, reddened bottom. It was sensitive but not too sore, considering the thrashing she received.

"It doesn't hurt too bad does it," Derek inquired. From his tone, she sensed he may have worried that he had gone too far.

"Oh-no! You didn't give me any more than I deserved," she teased.

She stood there with his back to him, her panties bunched up around her knees hoping the view of her freshly spanked ass would inspire him. She wouldn't have to wait long.

The next thing she knew he was behind her his hands cupping her breasts over her bra. When he kissed her neck she felt as if she were going to melt.

"Are you wet," he whispered.

"Yes Derek…I'm ready for you," she replied breathlessly.

He undid the front clasps of her bra and slid the bra off her shoulders. One hand gently squeezed a bare breast, while his other hand trailed up her inner thigh. She tossed her head back as he slipped a finger into her and explored her.

"I wanna FUCK you, Linda…FUCK you the way you deserve to be FUCKED," he growled into her ear.

She sighed and fell limply into his arms. He picked her up and gently set her on the bed, just as he had when he carried her from the door.

His cock was as hard and big as it was earlier. She wondered whether or not whether she would be able to accommodate something that large.

With both hands he grabbed at the panties still bunched up at her knees and ripped them to shreds. She felt like his prey as he crawled up to her on the bed.

"Lift up you legs," he commanded. He was on top of her now.

Linda did as she was told and hoisted her legs in the arm. Derek grabbed the backs of her ankles and pushed her legs back. She was wide open and ready for him, but he hesitated.

"Tell me what you want," he growled.

Linda didn't know how to respond, even though what she wanted was quite obvious to both of them.

"I-I w-want you to m-make love to m-me," she stammered.

"I said…TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT," he bellowed.

"I want you to…to…FUCK ME!!"

She barely had the words out of her mouth when he was sinking his massive prick into with the full weight of his body behind it.

"OOOOOOOO – OOOOOOOO – OOOOOOOOOO YEAH," she moaned.

It hurt for a second, but that was all. She scratched at his back with animal intensity as he slammed himself into her in hard, steady pumps.

"OH-GOD – OH-GOD – OH-GOD– OH-GOD– OH-GOD– OH-GOD– OH-GOD!!"

He had barely started and already she was cumming. She dug his nails into his back as she achieved climax, but that wasn't the end of it.

"OH-GOD – OH-GOD – OH-GOD– OH-GOD– OH-GOD– OH-GOD– OH-GOD!!"

She came again – and again – and again in rapid succession. Just as she thought she as going to pass out – she felt his body jerk and spasm – and let out a pained sigh as fountains of his hot jizz erupted inside her .

"OOOO – I FEEL SO MESSY," Linda squealed!

He pulled out of her and shot the last of himself onto her belly.

Linda was blissfully exhausted by the time Derek's last drop landed on her belly.

Without so much as a word to her, Derek got up and went into the bathroom. As she lay there alone, her stomach wet and sticky, Linda sensed an emotional crash coming on.

My word – what have I done!

She bolted up from the bed, and scrambled to find her underwear on the floor. As she dashed for the door, she halted in her tracks. She trotted over to the bathroom, and gently knocked on the door.

"Derek – I better go!"

She couldn't make out his reply as she ran up the stairs in her bare feet.

********************************

For the next few days, Linda did her best to avoid Derek. Since he worked 10 to 12 hours a day at the construction site, this wasn't all that difficult. However, when she did eventually encounter him, she greeted him with a quick but friendly Hello, without stopping to talk.

She sensed he – just like her – wished to forget everything and move on.

For Linda forgetting was not that easy. Every night, as she lay next to her fat, snoring husband, Linda longed for the exhilaration she experienced with Derek. More often than not, she would relive that whole sinful night and discretely rub herself.

When Art left for a weekend fishing trip, Linda sensed she should get out of the house too; the temptation to visit Derek would be too great. With the hope of salvaging her tainted virtue, Linda decided to visit her sister and nieces in the next county.

Shortly after Art left for his trip, Linda woke up and started packing. As she stood in front of her closet in her nightgown, deciding what to wear, she felt the eerie sensation of being watched. She sharply turned to see Derek standing in the doorway with a mischievous smirk on his face. Her heart raced as he stepped inside and closed the door behind him.

"Linda – you're not going anywhere are you?"

A chill ran up her spine as she tied to speak.

"I-I was g-going to v-visit my s-s-sister," she stammered.

"That's a shame," Derek said dryly as he moved closer to her. "Because, I've got sooo much more to show you!"

Linda knew she wasn't going anywhere as he pulled her nightgown over her head and pushed her down on the bed. Why go through some hollow little charade of asking him to stop when she wanted it as much as he did.

He smiled as she willingly spread her legs for him.

"Yeah, you were always my favorite one of Mom's friends," Derek joked as eyed Linda Bauer's eager, dripping pussy.

*****************************

This story was customized by request for DCinKS. The first names and descriptions are accurate, but last names and place names have been fictionalized.

12