The Hidden Winter Solstice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at those two!" Joy erupts in laughter.

"Yes, Satyrs can be... uh... let's just say over enthusiastic." Grimstone chuckles.

"Call it what it is Grimstone, savagery." Thenor whips his hair back with a pompous air about him.

The ground rises behind Joy, she turns quickly toward the rumbling ground and discovers the earth is shaping into a sled. Grimstone picks her up with ease, his strength sends jolts of electricity to her nipples and they travel down her tummy to her peril of pleasure. He lays her on the earth sled gently and kisses her deeply. She tangles her fingers in his luxurious hair, she refuse to release him from the kiss making her juices flow with desire.

Thenor witnesses Grimstone's romantic gesture and one not to get out done by an elemental, he whispers in elvish, summoning a cluster of sylphs. They swirl around him and Carol, positioning her until she is straddling him. He does not penetrate, yet tantalizes her by grinding his shaft against her clit as they float into the cabin.

"Allow me, Themina." She is puzzled until Dean lifts her in his arms and carries her.

She pats his head, relishing in his passion to please her and woos him with a, "Good boy."

Patrick waits anxiously for Valerie to display some fairy magic. She smiles, it takes a second for him to realize they are no longer outside but they are in the cabin. She walks her fingers down his body as she stares into his eyes and captures his heart.

Uvo crooks her finger at Phillip with the proverbial come hither look. He takes a few steps then stops to look down at his feet. He is hovering above the ground. It amazes him for a moment then notices Uvo wiggling her ass as she walks into the cabin. In a step, he arrives in the cabin to see Uvo standing with her hands on her hips, her chest thrust forward to display her massive man catchers with pride.

"Have any tricks up your sleeve, Ashon?" Clark asks her.

She thinks for a moment then replies, "Yes but I'd rather save them for inside the cabin."

"Then what are we waiting for." Clark smiles.

He hesitates to allow Ashon to walk in front of him. The erotic hypnotic bounce of her bubble butt leads him to the cabin entrance, he's drooling and panting for behind her like Pavlov's dogs. The craving to nibble on her peach booty sends him into a state of arousal beyond anything he has felt in his entire sexual life. He follows her through the door, the groans and moans of ecstasy takes his eyes from Ashon to look around the cabin at the group having sex.

The wild curly auburn hair that crowns her head makes his fingers itch to play in it. He boldly steps to her looking down into her oddly alluring periwinkle eyes, "Ashon, may I kiss you?"

She is surprised by his gentleness. She was not expecting it from this sculpted pillar of manhood. She is used to the rough and tumble of satyrs. She reaches a hand up bringing his lips to hers and they slowly kiss. She feels a low current of energy start to build within her as the tender touch of his tongue against hers sparks the binding.

"You are very pretty." Themina says to Dean.

"You are pretty yourself, Themina."

"Do you wear the cuffs and collar to let me know that you are a slave to my desires tonight?" Her forest green eyes twinkle with mischief.

He falls to one knee and then the other. "What is your wish, Mistress?" His hands follow the silhouette of her legs, as he bends over to kiss her toes. Themina feels a hum of electricity ignite as a tingle under her feet.

Patrick smiles wickedly at his now woman sized fairy. Her silver hair and purple eyes makes her a jewel. Her hand suddenly darts out and grabs his manhood firmly in her hand. "I like a girl who knows what she wants. You think you can handle all of that in your hand?" Valerie tilts her head in amusement at his question. She puts out two fingers and levitates him then lets her wings unfurl. She flies perpendicular to him and takes his cock in her mouth like it is a candy cane. She stops much to his dismay.

"You taste amazing!" She goes back to giving him oral pleasure, feeling a hum of energy begin in her lips.

Phillip wastes no time. He picks up his little pixie and buries his head in her overflowing breasts. His head turns capturing a nipple in his mouth causing Uvo to shutter. She throws her head back with an elated sigh as she feels a buzz of energy radiate out from her nipple.

Carol looks at her elf. "I have been wondering what it would feel like to nibble on your ears." She says breathlessly. He got a wicked smile on his face.

"And, I have been wondering how it would feel to nibble on your tender little clit."

Carol inhales. "So where do we start?"

Thenor lies on the floor. "How about with you on my face?"

She tenderly gets on her knees straddling his face and feels the softest, most gentle amazing tongue encircle her clit. She gasps as a jolt of energy begins to flood her body.

Fesnar slowly circles Morrigan, sniffing her. She stands perfectly still. He stops, facing her, mesmerizing her with his wolfish gaze. "You are like me."

"What?" She responds, startled that he has spoken. He has not spoken a word since he finished reading the scroll.

"You have never been with a man."

"Oh, were you hoping I was a man so that you can be with one?"

Fesnar looks at her confused. "No, no. . .I mean," he runs his hands through his curly mane. "I have never had. . .intercourse. We werewolves take mating very seriously. Why are you still a virgin?"

She timidly raises a shoulder. "I guess I take mating very seriously, too."

"The big one with Ashon, he desires you."

Morrigan looks over at Clark then back at Fesnar. "Do you...do you desire me?"

His eyes flash. "Very much. Will you lie with me?" He asks taking her hand. She nods.

He reclines with her on some pillows. She lies on her back, her curly red hair like a halo on the pillow. Fesnar put his arm across her body. Morrigan's heart speeds up. He leans over and takes a long lick of her rosy nipple with his rough tongue through her gauzy material. Her eyes flutter as he continues his long slow licks. Her hands grasp his afro as he moves to do the same to the next one. Morrigan squirms under his assault.

He raises his head. "I can smell your sex. You are nearly ready."

Noel jostles her legs as she takes down the leather thong. She is so giddy she is giggling and smiling so hard her cheeks hurt. Geldreft looks at her eyes wide and a wide grin. As soon as the thong is off she catapults off her feet directly on to his cock, riding him like a bucking bronco. He lets out a yell of delight when she grabs onto his horns. She gasps as a hum of energy starts to slowly fill her starting from her nether lips.

Joy is enamored with Grimstone's handsomeness. She leads him over to the couch and lays him down. She straddles his face, taking his supersized member into her mouth and moans. Grimstone, taking the hint grasps her hips, he eagerly nibbles on her inner thighs, making her throat purr with him inside it. She feels a low current of energy begin to build in her thigh as he moves to kiss her clit.

Soon the room is filled with the delicious moans and groans of the new participants. It is their pleasure that fuels the ritual, granting the humans youth, vitality, success and magic as it floods them and overflows into the forest granting the same gifts to the forest and the inhabitants therein. Noel looks over her shoulder at Patrick and Valerie who are hovering in the air. She can hear the wet slurping sounds as Valerie deep throats Patrick. Valerie releases him with a pop, Patrick groans in frustration until she flies up lowering herself onto his angry hard on. They descend with Patrick staying deep inside her. As soon as her wings touch the floor, she raises her legs, resting them on his broad shoulders. Without prompting from Valerie, Patrick begins to unleash all the sexual tension he built within himself in anticipation of fucking a fairy. Noel can see Patrick's happy Valerie isn't the airy delicate being he envisioned. Valerie is a bodacious woman with an appetite for carnality like Noel. Her juices drench Geldreft as she watches Patrick pound his fairy. She yearns to join them. She turns to Geldreft and sees he is on board with her thinking.

Geldreft carries Noel to the couple while she is grinding on him, she hop off when they are standing next to Patrick and Valerie. The couple is too preoccupied with their own lust to notice they have company. Patrick gets a shock when Noel stands over Valerie. Noel pushes him onto his back, he groans his disapproval of leaving the sweet walls of Valerie. His complaints are silenced by Valerie's moist passion pit. Noel crawls on top of him then forces her wetness down on his hard cock. Not to be left out of the fun, Geldreft offers his cock to Valerie. She opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue. Geldreft growls and shoves in his cock. Valerie grabs his butt pulling him deep into her throat. Geldreft's cock muffles Valerie's screams of pleasure. Valerie cums on Patrick's tongue as her eyes roll up in euphoria.

Grimstone is giving Joy a hammering she will not soon forget. Her dirty words of encouragement drive his hunger to please. They began with him behind her but after her third orgasm she could no longer remain on all fours and fell on to her tummy. He notices her head is turned in the direction of Thenor and Carol. When he first saw the dark skin beauty, he wanted her. He is happy with Joy but intrigued by Carol. He looks away from them then discovers the foursome across the room. He whispers in Joy's ear, "Would like to have sex with an elf?"

"You don't mind?" She pants.

"No, may I have your friend?" Grimstone asks cautiously. She takes his hand and guides him to couple.

"Carol, would you like to swap?" Joy smiles guessing the answer as Carol's eyes travel up and down the ripped body of Grimstone.

"I am not into men nor do I share in..."

"Not us foolish elf!" Grimstone interrupts Thenor, "Joy wishes to be with you and I would like to please the one called, Carol."

Carol disengages from Thenor and sways to Grimstone. Joy sits on the floor, points to Thenor patting her wet kitty. Thenor accepts the invitation, sliding his cock into her pussy. Carol notices Grimstone admiring her ass, she shakes it for him then drops to all fours. Carol worries for a few seconds if she can handle the big man but his gentleness puts her mind at ease. He squeezes her plump ass, driving slowly into her. Carol gasps out aloud when hits bottom. He picks up his pace and spanks Carol ass. Something brushes by his hair on the right, he glances out the corner of his eye to find Joy's foot playing his hair as Thenor is grinding on top her as they hover in the air. They smile at one another glad they switched partners.

Everyone notices the foursome and partner swap. Themina sees Ashon in total bliss with Clark gripping her horns and savaging her from behind. Ashon smiles at Themina then nods towards Dean. With a wicked grin, Themina commands Dean to join Ashon and Clark. Themina sashays to Phillip, his face is buried in Uvo's breast as he fucks her hard. Themina slaps his ass. Startled by the sudden smack, Phillip rolls out from between Uvo's legs. Uvo giggles at his startled expression and flies off to join the threesome of Clark, Dean and Ashon.

"Good to see your eagerness is still there big boy." Themina coos.

Themina begins to lower herself down, "Hold your cock for me." Her commanding voice and the petals of her love flower dripping her nectar on his cock, makes him tremble in anticipation of feeling her sweet walls. The head of his shaft touches her lips and she teases him, rubbing back and forth, bumping her clit against it.

"Please." He begs.

She smiles at him licking her lips, "You ready for me?"

"Hell yes." His hiss causes Themina to laugh deviously as she lowers herself inch by tantalizing inch. Phillip's erection is impressively swollen as Themina engulfs it. She does a slow wind on his cock and he fights against her flexing vaginal walls that are trying to suck his cum out.

Dean is underneath Ashon and Clark is behind her holding onto her horns as she is bucking and grinding. Their double penetration is rapture for Ashon. Their faces tell Uvo the men are struggling to keep themselves from coming too soon. She grins and adds to Clark's torment by fluttering her way onto his shoulders, snatching a good amount of Clark's hair, and smashing his lips into her dripping petals. On cue, Clark's tongue laps at her nectar, bringing her to instant orgasm.

Grimstone is enamored with Carol's ass, in every position they've been in, he squeezes her curvy derriere. He stands, her legs wrapped around him as he holds her firm booty, moving her up and down on his big member. Suddenly feels a presence next him. He stops and Carol takes over, making little mewing noises on each down stroke. Grimstone spies Noel watching his cock force Carol's wetness down his legs. She looks up and smiles at him with obvious lewd intentions. He then hears Geldreft clearing his throat on the other side of him.

"Damn..." Carol says breathless looking at Geldreft's engorged cock, "Is that... ah... for me... Shit! I'm cummm...innngg."

"Mmmmm... my turn." Noel whispers sexily in Grimstone's ear.

Geldreft lifts Carol off Grimstone with ease and places her on his hard shaft, "You thought that was a good orgasm, waiting until you see what a satyr can do to you." She barely has enough time to recuperate before Geldreft pins her against the wall and bangs at her purring snatch. Noel shouts in orgasm as Grimstone is pounding in the spooning position.

A yell of ecstasy over the din draws their attention across the room. Valerie's balancing on one leg with the other wrapped around behind her on Patrick's body. His hands are squeezing her tits as her fingers pull on his hair. It appears as if the two are putting on an erotic ballet dance for the group. A red energy comes from Patrick's heart and goes to Valerie's wings. Dark circles appear Patrick's eyes and his appearance becomes gaunt as his body spasms in multiple orgasms. As he falls backwards, Valerie uses her magic to ease him down. She bends down and kisses him, as his body returns to normal.

"Up for another?" Themina queries.

"Always." Valerie replies zooming over to Themina and Phillip.

"Hey wait a sec." Phillip protests.

"Trust me." Themina moans, "You'll have the greatest orgasm in your life."

Themina switches to reverse cowgirl and Valerie gets between Phillip's legs. Themina goes wild riding him and he believes it cannot get any better until he feels Valerie lapping at his cock and balls. Patrick feels the impossible. It feels like Valerie's tongue is wrapping around the base of his cock and traveling up and penetrating Themina. The sudden gasp and the trembling of Themina's body lets him know he is feeling Valerie's tongue do an incredible sexual feat. Heavenly, Phillip thinks as he feels like he is floating in total bliss. His shaft spasms again and again, overfilling Themina's quivering vagina. The red energy rises from Themina and Phillip, they both pass out with blissful smiles.

Valerie's salacious display sends Grimstone over the edge. Noel lavishes in Grimstone's swelling cock. He spurting against her cervix and she has another orgasm leaving her too weak to move. They spoon in post coitus happiness.

As promised, Geldreft gives Carol the orgasm of a lifetime. If not for the wall, she would have collapsed to the ground. He carries her to where Grimstone and Noel are resting. He lays Carol behind Grimstone and she snuggles against him. He searches the cabin for females left for him to ravage. He spies Thenor and Joy hovering above the ground in a standing position. They're holding on to one another as they climax together. It's too romantic of a scene for Geldreft. He continues to search for prey. Grinning wickedly, he catches Valerie advancing on the virgin couple tenderly enjoying each other. He is distracted by Joy and Thenor hitting the floor with a thud. Thank the gods the cabin protects them from harm.

As he turns back to Valerie, he sees her reflection in the window as she begins her dance. If not for Thenor and Joy he would have been caught in her spell. Not sure the reflection is safe, he closes his eyes.

Fesnar tries to warn Mori but she falls victim to Valerie's spell right before he does. Valerie sighs beholding their missionary position, she wants to see them in something more kinky. She commands Fesnar to lay on his back, spread his legs and lift them. She guides Mori to squat over Fesnar with her back to him. Valerie holds Fesnar's cock and commands Mori to lower herself on him. Mori gasps as he sinks deeper into her than the missionary position allowed. She groans in delight, causing Geldreft to damn caution and watch.

He strokes his leaking shaft as Mori holds onto Fesnar legs as she rocks back and forth in passion. Valerie lets them enjoy themselves for a moment before shifting them into a position that allows her to join the fun. She has Mori lay on her side and Fesnar straddle one leg while he lifts the other. Once again Valerie guides Fesnar into Mori. She calls out Fesnar's name and bucks her hips. Her squirting turns on Fesnar and he pounds her. Valerie slows him down and tells to corkscrew his hips into her. She turns Mori's head and kisses her.

"Do like my lips, Mori?" Valerie's voice is seductive and alluring.

"Yes."

"Good, let's see if you'll like the taste of my nether lips." She straddles Mori head and she immediately sucks and licks at Valerie's steamy honey pot.

Guttural grunts and groans take Geldreft's attention away from Valerie. He almost forgot about the foursome of Ashon, Dean, Clark and Uvo. He begins to head toward them when Uvo screams and slams her hips so hard into Clark's face she knocks him off balance. He is forced to releases Ashon's horns and grasp the small round butt cheeks of Uvo. With a wet pop, Clark's dick leaves the tightness of Ashon's bubble butt. She grunts her disapproval but it doesn't matter. She unleashes her joy juices on Dean and he fires a torrent of sperm into her, more than he thought he could possibly deliver. She falls on top of him and they kiss as their climax subsides.

Uvo falls limp in Clark's arms, his chest swells with pride at the downed Pixie. He wants to beat it like a Neanderthal conquering his mate. He discovers Geldreft watching him with a lopsided grin. Geldreft nods toward the threesome going on, Clark begins to advance but Geldreft stops him.

"Wait a moment and we'll both get what we want." Geldreft suggests.

Clark acquiesces. He gets hot watching Valerie dance on Mori's face. The sight is nothing compared to Valerie leaving Mori's face slick with her juices then stalking around them on all fours, as she sniffs the air then growls. She puts her face on the floor while she pants like a wild wolf and shakes her ass to entice Fesnar. Without hesitation he leaves Mori and he mounts Valerie roughly. His fingers grip her hips and he slams into her. The clapping of their bodies excites him causing him to go faster and harder. Valerie makes animalistic noises pushing back against him to entice him to fuck her harder. He does just that and howls as red energy flows from him to the Dark Eros Fairy's wings. He falls over to the side, drained and happy.

"Now." Geldreft commands.

Clark approaches Mori, her chest heaving. His eyes leave her delicious breasts his tongue craves to see her eyes piercing his with desire for him to take her. Clark lowers himself. Mori surprises him by quickly and aggressively taking him within her. She grinds hard and fast, grunting in joy at having his cock fill her. Clark pulls her down sucking and kissing her tits. Her heat and moisture overwhelms him. He yells into her twins, feeling her treasure box milk him with her orgasm. They hold each other, joyous to finally have each other.