The Hiding Game Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fieryjen
fieryjen
188 Followers

"What?" he asked, alarmed.

"Nothing, just my shoulders. They had my arms twisted behind my back, and then I doubled over after a punch in the stomach and my shoulders overstretched. It still hurts."

He tensed. "They? Who the hell is ‚they'?"

"They, as in Amanda Morris with a bunch of other bitches. I provoked her. She's the one that punched Marisol, so I was mad."

He held me a bit more carefully now, kissing my hair and stroking my back at the same time. I relaxed into him and felt safe once more.

"She'll still pay," he said, softly this time. "She's not getting away with hurting you."

I pressed myself closer to him, inhaling his delirious scent and feeling his slow, steady heartbeat through his shirt. I was close enough to feel his cock stir when I accidentally squirmed a bit, and I looked up at him with a teasing smile.

"Poor baby, am I making you horny?"

"Yes," he replied quite huskily. "And trust me, if we had the time you'd be on your knees right now, but unfortunately, we don't. You need to get back to study hall before Miss Larsen thinks you drowned in the toilet bowl."

"I know," I sighed. "Being in your arms just feels so good."

"So does holding you. I want to see you later, if that's okay."

"When?"

"After practice."

"I can't. I have to babysit for my neighbors starting at six."

"Damn. I don't have any time before that."

I looked up at him, regretful. "I'm sorry."

"It's alright, but tomorrow, you're mine." He smiled down at me and pressed another kiss onto my lips, then let go of me and carefully opened the door. We went back to study hall without incident, and I sat down in my chair glowing.

I must confess that I didn't think Seth might act on the threats he had made. It was cute of him to be concerned, but given our curious relationship, I thought it would stop at that. When Amanda was called to the office during third period, I knew it had nothing to do with the incident involving me or Marisol. We hadn't complained to anyone because we knew that nothing would come of it.

But when I had just gotten into my seat in Art class, Marisol stormed in with her cheeks glowing and a huge smile on her face.

"Did you hear?" she asked me, siding into her seat next to mine. „Amanda Morris just got kicked out of cheerleading."

I stared. "Did you hear why?" I wanted to know, not quite sure what to think of this recent development."

"That's the thing," Marisol replied. "Nobody knows why, apparently she doesn't really know herself. It's strange, but I was right – there is such a thing called Karma."

Yes, I thought, dumbfounded. And in this case, Karma is apparently called Seth.

fieryjen
fieryjen
188 Followers
12