The High Cost of Free Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking the slip to door that matched the number printed, she walked in to see Traci behind a desk, clipboard in hand, sitting behind a small table in her casino management uniform. "Hello, Amber," she said sweetly, as though they'd known each other for years.

As the heavy door closed, hints of reality seeping back into Amber's consciousness let her focus on those subtle differences in features that marked one twin from another and she realized that it was 'Jayne' sitting before her; Jayne Spectre, the slave. Even though her name tag clearly read 'Staci,' Jayne would be the name part of Amber would always know her by.

"How are you feeling?"

How am I feeling? "Very good"

She looked at her clipboard and made a mark. "Would you like to start the survey?"

"Sure."

Her tone was one of gentle correction, her gray eyes still warm and inviting. "I'm sorry, we need you to answer properly, Amber. Would you like to start the survey?"

Her mind accepted the correction, readily. "Yes."

"Very good, Amber. Now, on a scale of one to ten, one being that you have no interest at all, and ten being that you are very interested in the activity, how much would you like to masturbate right now?"

The heat hadn't left her in hours and, to Amber it now seemed to have always been a part of her. "Ten."

Another flourished check. "On a scale of one to ten, one being completely unwilling, and ten being completely willing, how willing are you to lower your pants and panties, sit on this table in front of me, and masturbate as we continue the questionnaire?"

The very question was lewd and crude. Amber thought for an instant of leaving but then remembered the dulled brain on the screen. Jayne's hot, dulled brain; Amber's hot, dulled brain. "Ten. Can I?"

Her tone was just a little more firm. "Ask correctly, please."

Amber's mind toyed with the words before she released them, "May I lower my pants and panties and masturbate in front of you on the table?"

She smiled warmly. "You may."

Amber sighed and shucked her shoes away, with her jeans and purple and white striped panties following suit, exposing her sticky slit and well-groomed feminine landscape to the air before she hopped up on the table, naked from the waist down, save her clean, white, knee- socks.

Staci eyed her approvingly as one might examine a thoroughbred horse before deciding to buy. "Ready?"

"Yes."

"On a scale of one to ten, one being that you didn't like it at all, and ten being that you loved the game, tell me how much you loved the game?"

Her first two fingers slid down to caress her lips and tease their way into her hole for lubricant, of which there was no shortage. "Ten. It was a ten."

There was no looking at the clipboard, Staci just watched Amber's body and her eyes. "Use single words to describe how playing the game made you feel."

"Horny. Hot." She began to pant as she polished that pink pearl, making her legs quiver. "Dirty. Weak. Horny. Submissive."

Staci smirked, latching onto the words. "Are you feeling those feelings now?"

"Yes, I am; so much, and so bad."

"What do you think happened to Jayne Spectre?"

Her fingers vibrated back and forth in a near blur, "She's...she's a slave now. She's Dr. Tabico's slave."

"I am Her slave," she said simply.

Amber came. Amber came so hard she began to cry, tears flowing down her soft cheeks, unable or unwilling to slow the self-violation of her clit. "I saw it, I Goddamn saw it."

Staci grinned a predatory grin, "On a scale of one to ten, one being not at all and ten being that you loved her more than anything, how much did you love the character of Dr. Tabico?"

"Ten. Mmmmmm...ten, ten, ten."

"Doctor Tabico is a character in the game, but the doctor you watched in the game is real. It was her on the screen, is she not beautiful?"

"She is."

"She wants you, Amber. She wants you to be her slave."

Amber rubbed and whined like a desperate puppy.

"Her name is Dr. Samuels. On a scale of one to ten, one being not at all, and ten being that you want it more than anything, how badly do you want her to empty your mind, reshape it as she wills, and teach you how to be a slave."

"Ooooohhhh..."

"She will restrain you and empty your mind and fill it with what she needs. You won't need restraint by then, but you want it, don't you?"

"Yessssssssssssssss!!!!" Another orgasm wracked her.

Amber locked eyes with Staci as she continued to masturbate, looking down at the slave and imagining how hot she looked with her mind being emptied out and how right it looked that the most important parts of her dimmed, masturbating until the only thing preventing her from continuing was near exhaustion.

"Follow me," Staci commanded.

Amber wobbled on shaky legs at first, but followed, uncaring of the clothes left behind. She followed Staci to an elevator and out onto the cold concrete of an underground parking area as the other led Amber to a bus that was not unlike the shuttle buses that crawled the city streets for tourists in an endless stream. This one, however, was windowless. The door opened and Amber saw an attractive blonde driving, who spoke authoritatively after Staci gave the driver her name.

"Amber, get on the bus, take an empty seat, prepare yourself, and continue your training for Dr. Samuels."

It made her feel good to repeat the words as she stepped up, "I will prepare myself and continue my training." She noticed the bus was mostly full already of attractive men and women as she moved back several rows to the first empty seat she could find next to a rather handsome college boy with wild dark hair and the beginnings of a beard.

His cock was firmly encased by machinery lightly droning that were hooked by cables to the seat in front of him. He didn't acknowledge her or anything else save the screen in front of him that was bolted to a stand in the floor, his finger leaving the screen, only to press it again and grin.

An indentation in the seat had a lovely silver dildo ready to be placed. Her pussy wanted more training as soon as she realized it was a replica of the one buried in Jayne/Staci. She took a bottle of lube from a mesh pouch on the side of the seat and drenched the toy in it before impaling herself upon it with an anticipatory groan.

The screen lit to reveal yet another mind as the dildo purred to life. This one had a single node in the center and red pulsed outward from it to run smoothly over layers of branches that reminded her of when she looked up in the woods near her house in autumn when the trees were finally bare.

She knew what would happen if she started pressing the button.

My mind will be half goo by the time I reach Dr. Samuels, ready to be whatever she wants it, and me, to be.

She wanted nothing more as she pressed the button and watched in wet fascination as her mind dimmed and her pussy was rewarded for it.

End.