The High Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers

Tracy laughed and leaned back against the door. "I just bet there were." Her hands ran lightly over her breasts and paused to pinch, pull, and roll her hard nipples. "I'm going to find out when we get to the shop," she whispered softly.

Tex pulled off the loop at their exit and stopped at the bottom of the ramp. He looked over at Tracy and sighed deeply as he shook his head. "Are you sure this is a good idea? It will change things you know. It always does."

Tracy smiled and nodded her head. "Yeah, I'm sure and if it changes things then it will be for the better. That I'm sure of also."

Tex continued to look at the young woman for a moment longer and then grinned as he checked traffic both ways and turned south for home. "Who am I to argue with a beautiful naked lady," he said softly.

*****

Fifteen minutes later, they turned into the driveway at Tex's house. He followed the white rock drive around to the left and stopped in front of the shop. Tracy grinned as she opened her door. "Are you going to leave the headlights on while I get the door?" She asked.

"I'm trying to decide," Tex said with a matching grin. The shop was well off the road and had a few scattered trees in between but it was visible from the highway. The headlights would spotlight Tracy and she knew it.

Tracy got out and shut the door. She started toward the shop door. As she stepped into the bright light of the headlights Tex could see her shiver and look toward the road. He turned the headlights off but left the parking lights on. She looked at him over her shoulder and went to open the side door and then the overhead door.

With the big door open and the lights in the shop on, Tex drove inside. He pulled all the way forward and stopped the truck, shutting off the motor. He opened his door as Tracy walked over to the truck. "We'll leave it loaded until in the morning. This is the last race for this old girl but I want to clean her up and pull the motor and transmission before we put her up for sale."

"I'm going to miss her," Tracy said.

Tex laughed as he moved his legs over to the side of the seat. "Ok, then you can race her again next year."

"Hey, now!" Tracy said but stopped when Tex laughed.

She grinned up at him and then turned to go close the overhead door while Tex got his chair unloaded and lowered himself into it. She got back about the time he was settled in the chair. Without pausing, she draped herself across his lap, her ass raised up in the air.

She expected him to laugh or protest but she got a big surprise when his big hand landed solidly on the left cheek of her ass. When it landed on her right cheek with equal force she moaned softly. His hand went back and forth between her ass cheeks in an unhurried fashion, as her ass got hotter and hotter and stung all over.

Her hips were flexing up and down slowly as he stopped spanking her and rubbed the bright red skin of her ass. Tracy moaned long and loud as he rubbed the growing heat in. That sense of an impending orgasm was back from earlier in spades. Any touch on her sex and she would explode.

Tex sensed her nearness to coming and continued to rub her ass cheeks lightly. "That was kind of fun," he whispered a moment later.

Tracy whimpered and moaned softly. "I'm... uh... I," she whispered and then groaned loudly as he firmly patted her ass on one cheek and then the other.

"I don't want you to come yet. I want you to be sitting on my face when you do," he whispered softly.

Tracy's hips gave a little jerk and then a bigger one as she started to come and come hard. Tex chuckled and slipped a hand between her thighs. Her pussy was sopping wet and her opening was hot and slippery. His finger slipped inside her easily. Her hips jerked as he did and then flexed up and down, fucking herself on his finger.

He extended his middle finger and felt it settle into her slit. Tracy let out a soft yell as it rubbed against her clit. Her orgasm jump back up a notched as her hips moved even faster. Between the two fingers rubbing in such great feeling places and the heat where Tex's other hand still rubbed her ass she couldn't stop moving her hips or coming.

In the end, Tex moved his hand away from her sex and sucked on his finger as he watched her hips slowly stop moving. His wife had had some long strong orgasms in their time together but this beat anything he had ever witnessed. He grinned when Tracy finally let out a soft groan and then sighed deeply. She had finally run out of steam. He took his finger out of his mouth and rubbed her ass and then down the back of each thigh.

She sighed deeply again and then turned her head and looked at him. She smiled and then grinned. "See, that wasn't so hard." Then she rocked her hips from side to side and chuckled at the feel of his hard dick against the side of her left hip. "Speaking of hard things...." she whispered and then shivered.

Tex chuckled and shook his head. "Greedy," he said and she nodded her head quickly.

"And the problem is?" She asked a moment later.

"We can't go in the house with you all sprawled out on my lap." He replied.

With a groan, Tracy shifted her weight back and ended up squatting next to his thigh. Her body gave a quivering jerk and she groaned again. "I think I might have overdone it tonight."

"Driving or coming your brains out?" Tex asked with a big grin.

"A little of one and a lot of the other." she replied and leaned her head against his thigh. She smiled at him and in a whisper, she asked, "Can we start over again in the morning? I'm not sure I can walk all the way to the house."

"If you can make it to the concrete of the driveway, I can give you a ride from there."

Tracy laughed and lifted her head. "I had plans for some riding but that wasn't quite what I had in mind earlier."

"You've got to learn to change with the times," Tex said with a chuckle.

"Change is always good in one way or the other," Tracy said as she slowly stood up.

Tex grinned as he nodded and rolled his chair toward the shop door. "Grab your bag out of the back and turn off the lights."

Tracy laughed. "You're a very dirty old man."

"And?" Tex asked as he stopped by the door, his eyebrows raised.

Tracy grinned as she walked over to the back of the truck and retrieved her overnight bag. "You always know which buttons to push to get just what you want, don't you?"

"Most of the time but sometimes I get more than I bargained for."

"That'll happen in the morning," Tracy said as she walked over to stand next to him.

"I can live with that," Tex said as he rolled out the door.

TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers
12