The High Priestess

Story Info
The High Priestess initiates 13 witches into her Coven.
1.5k words
4.04
19k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was All Hallow's Eve and Hunter's Full Moon that night. A very powerful Lunar energy was coursing around us in the abandoned stone temple that I and my Wicca students had chosen for Esbat. These were 13 young women, ages 21-30 that I had chosen from my Flock to become Witches. All had been studying for months. The ways of Magick, the Old Religion, The Charge of the Goddess. And all had been chosen for her special Sex Magick energy that glowed from her. In all 13, I saw great healers, oracles, seers and herbalists. And for some, they would go into the community and raise the Kundalini energy that had been lacking in our small town. They all knelt before me in their bras and panties.

I am a Third Degree High Priestess. I had studied at the Temple of Hecate herself. I had been lovers with Medea before she met Jason and I had learned the balance of White Magick, Grey Magick and Black Magick. We rarely dabbled with the Dark Spirits of the Forest. We were Light, and Joy and full of Life and Love. It was time to initiate the impossibly beautiful young wood-nymphs. They wanted desperately to be in the forest, rutting with Pan, or being made love to by the gentle and noble Chiron. But first, they must drink from the Chalice of Life.

I was dressed in flowing white robes that draped my body in sensuous and tactile ways. My feet were bare, my flowing and silky blond tresses were intertwined with flowers and herbs that were gathered by the light of the New Moon. I wore a crown of bird's feathers with nest woven into it and red ribbons for Love. In my Left hand, my Wand to direct energy. My right hand, my athame, to cast a circle to protect our union from the Dark Hearts. We were Love, and Peace and Sexual Energy. We were raising the vibration of the Earth tonight. Violet, a slight redheaded girl with freckles timidly asked, "May I pass out the Mead, Reverend Mother?"

"Yes, you may, my Love", I replied. My altar loomed in back of me with Pillar candles, my Chalice, statues and offerings to the Lord and Lady, flowers, stones, crystals, ancient runes and scrolls of spells from my Coven sisters. The air crackled around us with the presence of the Ancient Ones. I had mixed the Mead with Magickal Herbs, including some Hallucinogenic ones that would cause the young girls to expand their minds and be able to travel between the Worlds. We were ready.

With the powerful incense burning from the pots on the altar, I began the Rite.

"Listen to the words of the Great Mother, Who of old was called Artemis, Astarte, Dione, Melusine, Aphrodite, Cerridwen, Diana, Arionrhod, Brigid, and by many other names. Whenever you have need of anything, once a month, and better it be when the moon is full, you shall assemble in some secret place and adore the spirit of Me Who is Queen of all the Wise. You shall be free from slavery, and as a sign that you be free you shall be naked in your rites. Sing, feast, dance, make music and love, all in My Presence, for Mine is the ecstasy of the spirit and Mine also is joy on earth. For My law is love is unto all beings. Mine is the secret that opens the door of youth, and Mine is the cup of wine of life that is the cauldron of Cerridwen, that is the holy grail of immortality. I give the knowledge of the spirit eternal, and beyond death I give peace and freedom and reunion with those that have gone before. Nor do I demand aught of sacrifice, for behold, I am the Mother of all things and My love is poured out upon the earth. Hear the words of the Star Goddess, the dust of Whose feet are the hosts of Heaven, whose body encircles the universe: I Who am the beauty of the green earth and the white moon among the stars and the mysteries of the waters, I call upon your soul to arise and come unto me. For I am the soul of nature that gives life to the universe From Me all things proceed and unto Me they must return. Let My worship be in the heart that rejoices, for behold, all acts of love and pleasure are My rituals. Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honor and humility, mirth and reverence within you. And you who seek to know Me, know that the seeking and yearning will avail you not, unless you know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without. For behold, I have been with you from the beginning, and I am That which is attained at the end of desire."

I cast the circle. My breasts began to grow larger and swell, as I began the Transformation into Gaia, the Earth Goddess, the Bringer of Life. I called out, "I call to the Guardians of the East...I call to the Guardians of the West, I call to the Guardians of the South and I call to the Guardians of the North. Air-Water-Fire-Earth, Hear us and come into this Gathering. Fill us with your Divine Love and give us the power to Heal and Bless all the Children of the Earth. We place our hands and our hearts with you. In Perfect Love and Perfect Trust, we call upon the Goddess to Gather us into her Bosom and guide us. Blessed Be!"

I was in another world. I knew exactly what I was doing and I was aware of the passion of the girls rising as they felt the vibration of the Earth. They felt the rhythm of the Seas. The whisper of a breeze tousled their hair. Their loins began to get warm as the Goddess touched each ot their heads, imbibing them with her Magick. But I was in a trance...seeing the past and the present at the same time. Chanting broken words, languages...ancient tongues that I had spoken in past lives. The Energy started from my Head and flowed through my hands into the rest of my body and exited my feet. I felt my feet and legs being pulled toward the earth, towards the arms of the Goddess.

Gaia embraced me and surrounded me with Lushness. I felt as if I was enveloped in a warm, loving bath but all my senses were alive. My skin prickled, my eyelids became heavy and I felt myself spread my legs wantonly. I started to feel hands touching me...touching my giant breasts, caressing my body. I felt a warm gush from inside of me. I was filled with the Divine. I began to glow and my ritually painted vagina began to pulse like a drum. I lay wantonly in Her Bosom and received my first initiate.

She drank from me, flicking her tongue against my sensitive clitoris. I moaned softly. The next Witch opened my Labia and scooped out some liquid from my quim with her finger and licked it off. One by one each student Witch came forth and fondled me and drank from me. One bold and saucy girl brought a sanded off smooth stick from the Woods and put it inside of me. She took my whole yoni in her hot mouth and moved the stick in unison with her licking. Each girl drank from me, the Fountain of Life. One young girl drank from my secret place while rubbing my clit in tiny circles while another watched. All were aroused with lust and love. I heard the music of the Tree Gods singing to us. Luna shone upon us. We were transformed.

I came to, languorous, emitting a pink glow as my Sex Magick began to take effect. Everywhere I looked, there was lovemaking. One girl held the lips of another girl open as another began to use her tongue. Others were tangled together, as they moved in the Dance as old as Time. I saw the glowing eyes of Pan as he gritted his teeth with lust. Sounds of soft moans and prayers were all about us. The Wine of their Loins flowed into their Chalices as offerings to the Lord and Lady.

I gasped. A young witch, entranced by the red glow of my pulsating cunny, was devouring it and absorbing my Magick. I pulled her on top of me and made sweet love to her, blessing her with the power to Heal. I gave them all their own special gift that night, to be used to save the Earth. The Gods of the Forest came then and gave of their essence. Several seeds were planted for Harvest.

Each girl glowed with her own Red Magick. They had been initiated and set out into the World to Harm None and Do as they Willed.