The High School Sweet Heart Pt. 01

Story Info
Suspicions arise when Laura's old flame shows up at her work.
2.2k words
3.48
27.8k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ExstacyMax
ExstacyMax
14 Followers

"There he was, standing there, chatting with my coworkers. OUR COWORKERS! It's been over 10 years since I saw him, and now he just shows up, out of the blue, with hire papers? As of yesterday, he didn't even live in this state. How could he possibly be here?" I ranted as we sat in the car before work.

"I think you're looking too much into this. Did he even know you lived here again?" My husband asked.

"It wouldn't be hard to figure out, we are friends on Facebook. Plus, he knew where I was from when we met. This would be more understandable if we were in Georgia! I don't understand why you're so ok with this. This is a guy who I left home for just to have him promptly dump me. This is a guy I followed into the Army just for him to again, promptly dump me. He made me a lot of what I am today, and you're fine with him working with us?"

"I think you were teenagers."

I dropped the subject, but Mark had not eased my suspicions. I knew he was up to something, and I was going to figure it out. Someone's high school sweetheart doesn't just show up at your work, in another state, for innocent reasons.

I watched from my desk as our supervisor escorted him around the floor. I couldn't help but think about the pain I felt every time he scolded me for being clingy. I thought about all the tears that were wasted on him and the self esteem I lost every time I took him back.

"He's kinda cute isn't he? I mean, you don't find to many gingers that hot." Tanya's voice pulled me out of my concentrated stare.

"HUH!?" I blurted.

" The new guy, he's hot. Didn't you notice?"

"He's all yours," I replied turning back to my work.

"I think I'll go for it."

I watched as Tanya left the room and strutted towards the two men. "Hey Bryan, you have soooo much work to do. Why don't you let me take over the tour?" I heard her suggest sweetly, batting her lashes at the old man escorting her prey. I rolled my eyes as I watched her take Nick by the arm and lead him to each office, giggling and smiling as she introduced him to everyone.

"...And this is my office, I Share it with Laura..."

Nick turned and smiled. "Hey Darlin'," he said in the accent that used to make me swoon.

"Her HUSBAND works 2 floors up. You'll meet him in a minute." Tanya said barely hiding her jealousy.

"We know each other Tanya, you can back down," I said staring into Nicks smug eyes.

"Yeah, Laura and I go way back," Nick beamed. "I thought that was you, it's been what, 5 years"

"You flatter me, Its been 10," I corrected not bothering to hide my sarcasm.

"You look exactly the same you did the last time I saw you, maybe even more beautiful." I continued to glare as Tanya butted in.

"Oh wow, you do have history. So did yinz, like, date? Tanya asked visibly dreading the answer.

"More than just that, I was her first..."

"You weren't my first Nicolas,"

"I was your first," he said firmly with a wink.

"Ok then, moving on..." Tanya demanded taking nicks arm and tearing our eyes apart. The memories of full conversations exchanged between Nick and I with out saying a word came flooding back, but this time, the messages I was conveying were very different.

Tanya flashed me a look that could bring on the end of the world as she lead him out of the room, trying to bring his attention back to her by rubbing his arm.

"I met Nick today," Mark mentioned over dinner.

"I know, Tanya was very eager for you two to meet."

"Yeah I seen she was trying to dig her claws into him."

"What did he say," I asked, hanging on Mark's every word.

"Not Nothing really, he seems alright. I invited him for drinks this weekend, so he can tell me all about what you were like in high school."

"Oh God."

"I know he hurt you, but I think this is all a coincidence."

He was probably right, but none of this seemed to be coincidental. My gut was telling me something was going to happen, and I wasn't going to let him make me the fool again.

"I'm taking him down town this weekend. I figured I'd show him the strip, then find a sports bar. Are you going to come?"

"I don't know if any if this is a good idea," I confessed.

"Just come," Mark pleaded.

"Fine, but only if Tanya comes too. Make it a double date." He pierced his lips in frustration.

"Fine, but I have to make sure Nick is ok with that."

"I really don't care if he's ok with it," I said gathering the dishes from the table.

"Fine," Mark relented.

"I'll text Tanya."

Tanya still wasn't pleased with me even though she was eager to spend time with Nick outside of work.

"You could of at least told me before I tried to introduce you."

"I told you, it's not a big deal. I haven't seen him in years. I wasn't sure it was him," I lied.

"But won't it be weird? Him being friends with your husband, since you slept with him?"

"I've slept with you, and you and Mark are still friends."

"That's different, we are just sex. He watched you grow up."

"He also forced me to grow up when he threw my things out of the car as he left me stranded on the side of the road. Mark knows I'm not going through that again."

"And your sure he's not here for you?"

"If he is, he's going to be disappointed, but I'm going to hear him out before I make a fool of myself."

Nick mostly stayed away from me. He would smile and wink from time to time, but never went out if his way. He did however, spend a lot if time with Tanya. By his second day, they were eating lunch together, and texting non stop. The giggling after every message was starting to get under my skin.

"You two seem to be hitting it off. I'm guessing he's not mad I invited you along?" I inquired as casually as I could muster.

"No! He said he was glad you did it for him."

"He doesn't talk about me does he?"

"Not really," Tanya replied. "I told him about us. He really didn't seem all that surprised by it. He asked if it was still going on..."

"What did you tell him?" I interjected.

"Just that it happens from time to time, but it isn't anything serious. Just friends with benefits."

"Good, keep it at that. I don't want him getting any ideas."

"Did you ever think it's possible that he's only interested in me?" Tanya pouted.

"I didn't mean anything bad towards you, I just don't trust him. He finds ways to snake his way back into my life."

I could tell my apology wasn't enough to ease Tanya's fragile ego, but honestly, I was hoping she was right, and he was only interested in her.

The only way to find out what he was up to however, was to talk to him. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do that. If this all was just a huge coincidence, I would look conceited and dumb. No, my best bet was to be friendly, and see how this all played out.

"So how's your first week going?" I asked, stirring my tea.

"Not bad, I like it here. I'm glad you finally decided to talk to me Darlin'," he said. "I suppose I'm not aloud to call you that anymore."

"You're probably right, but it's nice to know you haven't changed."

"Oh, I've changed," he whispered, brushing his thumb across my cheek. "You'll see."

He left me standing in the break room dumbfounded ad I processed his audacity. Did he expect my inner 16 year old to just come clawing her way out? I had grown up, and moved on. He couldn't seriously think any of this would work out in his favor.

"I don't think I should go this weekend."

"What!? Why!?" Mark asked.

"Nick said something today that makes me think my suspicions are right." I began telling the story of what happened in the break room. Making sure I told him every detail.

"Maybe he has changed. The doesn't mean he's here for you."

"WHY ELSE WOULD HE BE HERE!?" I yelled.

"He moves to the exact town I live in, and applies for a position at my work, 500 miles away from where we met?"

"Maybe this is an opportunity for you to get the closure you seem to...need." I could tell Mark knew he had fucked up before he finished the last word.

"I don't need closure, but maybe I need a husband who can believe me."

"I'm sorry, please come, I don't want to deal with Tanya on my own. She never stops talking. How do you deal with that?"

"I normally just shove my pussy in her mouth. That typically does the trick." We sat silently for a moment before we busted out laughing.

"Yeah, I suppose it does. So will you go? Please? We can get wasted and make out," he said bobbing eyebrows quickly up and down.

"Well, when you put it that way...ugh FINE!"

"Thank you, Darlin'."

"Oh shut up!" I snapped, playfully punching him in the arm.

"How about we go upstairs and pretend we are teenagers again. You know, that sweaty, pimplely awkward sex."

"MMM, that's hott."

"ONE NIGHT IN PARIS! Even better."

"What's wrong with you?" I asked breathlessly through laughs.

"I am turned on by the fairest girl in all the land," he declared waving an invisible sword through the air.

"Then bed your fair maiden good knight. Would you like me to fetch the elf ears?"

"Oh, yes please!"

I giggled as Mark nuzzled his face into my neck, tickling me with his beard. I wrapped my legs around his waist, sliding the chair against the wall. I could feel his bulge hardening as it pressed against the back of my thigh. Mark slimy shorts off, and buried his face between my legs. "Mmm, it shuts you up too," I said pushing his head back down before he could defend himself. Holding his head still, I grinded my hips harder onto his burrowing mouth.

"Let me taste," I demanded pulling his mouth to mine. I licked the warm thick liquid off of his lips and beard.

"Does that taste good?"

"Shut up and fuck me," I said unzipping his pants and guiding it in.

I moaned as he began to thrust. My legs tightened around his waist as I watched my back, allowing him to go in deeper. Mark pumped harder, letting me know he liked the angle I gave him.

He slid his arm under my back, and lifted me off the chair. I clung to his neck, as he carried me to the center of the room, and laid me on the kitchen table. He pulled my hips into his harder and harder, forcing my exhaled to sync with his rhythm.

Reaching between my legs, I began rubbing my fingers in the wetness. "Yeah baby, cum for me," he said through gritted teeth. I rubbed harder as I let my legs dangle off the table. I could feel it building up. I fought the urge to fuck back, knowing it would set my climax into motion.

"No! I want you to keep fucking me. You have to work for my cum."

"Mark flipped me over, causing my feet to land on the floor as he bent me over the table, pushing in even deeper.

"You're going to have to do better than that," I teased holding back a moan.

"I'm going to cum," he moaned.

"You better not!" I growled, trying to get away. He pulled me back, holding me down so hard I could not move.

"I better get off too...SON OF A BITCH! I yelled as felt Mark begin to fill me up.

"What the hell!" I said turning to face him.

"Shut up he demanded, lifting back up onto the table and through my legs over his shoulders.

I stared in shock as Mark began to pull out the cum with his own tongue, and smear it around. As I watched, I felt my orgasm come rushing back. "I'm going to cum," I whispered as he plunged his tongue in to retrieve more. The sight of Mark lapping up his own cum sent me over the edge. I was screaming as I held his head still, rubbing my clit on his facial hair, and riding his tongue. His fingers dug deep into my hips as he caught every drip that poured out of me. I realized my breath and fell back on to the table.

"Where did that come from?" I asked, trying to catch my breath.

"I don't know, I just wanted to try something new. It doesn't really taste like anything does it?"

"No, not really," I responded, gently sliding off the table.

"You can go brush your teeth, I won't judge you."

"Oh thank God!" He said, running towards the stairs.

To be continued...

ExstacyMax
ExstacyMax
14 Followers