The High Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How will you do that?"

She turned and held up a clear vial with a small amount of fluid in it. The fluid emitted a faint blue glow. "This must be injected near a particular point on your lower spine!"

"Not a needle please!"

"Nothing so primitive. This is the device we shall use." What she was holding appeared to be a strap on dildo.

The device when strapped in place looked surprisingly like a natural cock. It was perfectly average sized, but to Tom's eye it seemed huge. Rhone was generously lubing his anus and also the device itself. "Tom, it is just another act of love for us to enjoy together. It is not anywhere near as strange as you think and there shall be far more pleasure than pain." She kissed his lips as she played with his cock. "This is medicine, but this is also me loving you, fucking you." She placed the tip of the dildo at his butthole and pushed. He was lubed enough for the tip to go right in.

He grunted. "Oof!"

"It's fine. We'll just stay like this for a few seconds." And so they did, then she wiggled her hips and eased in another few centimeters. He relaxed a bit. It seemed alright. Another few centimeters and then another few. He felt the flesh of her thighs make contact with his butt. Then she drew back almost all the way and pushed back in and now it felt good. She poured on more lube as she started fucking him with a slow, steady rhythm. She reached around and stroked his half hard cock. "Now I will release the fluid."

Deep inside Tom felt a tiny particle of warmth that then spread throughout his pelvic region. Rhone felt his cock become rock hard in her hand and she stroked it vigorously as she continued to fuck him. "Do you like me fucking you?"

"Oh! Yes! Don't stop!" She thrust more emphatically and continued to stroke his hard cock. He pushed back against her thighs and let out a high pitched cry as he ejaculated powerfully on the bed sheets!

Five minutes later he was looking in wonder at the wet stain. "That was quite a puddle I made! I don't think I have shot that much since I was a young lad!"

Rhone was cleaning off the device in the kitchen. "You shall need this treatment about twice a year."

Tom smiled. "A sacrifice I must make I suppose! As you said, it was more pleasure than pain."

Rhone was returning materials to her satchel, but still had not clothed herself. "Are you not leaving now?" Tom asked.

"We should spend a little more time together to make sure that everything has taken as it should. It is much more informal." She came to him and took his cock in her hands. It became immediately fully erect. She dropped to her knees and sucked it into her mouth deeply as Tom moaned. A little later he was fucking her hard from behind and continued to do so for quite some time.

Rhone and Aine arrived back at their wagon within ten minutes of one another. Aine looked tired, but satisfied with her day's work. "Every one of them wanted a personal demonstration! My tongue and my cunt are both wrung out, but I think they are all better for it!"

"I'm sure they are and will think of you fondly as well!"

"I think so. What a wonderful profession we have, to spread the skills of love and happiness wherever we go!"

"The man I was with today is now better equipped to make others happy and himself as well."

"By the way, I also spoke to Alexi, Gabrielle's boy apprentice. He was very taken with you! All he did was dress and bathe you, right?"

"You know, I still have mixed feelings concerning men in our craft. It was no different than if you had prepared me, except that he was absurdly shy about enjoying the experience."

"Really?"

"He calmed down after I sucked his cock. Long ago, they used to call what we do 'sex magic'. The art of contacting the gods via sex. Well, today we know there are no gods, but we also know that we may discover wellness and balance that way. I just don't think males have the temperament for it. They have a hard time seeing through their excitement. Alexi is a good boy, a smart boy, but stiffen his cock, and by the way, you would love that cock, Aine, and his focus completely disappears!"

"I would love his cock you say? Too bad we have to leave!"

"We'll be back in six months. Tom the lighthouse keeper is going to need another treatment."

Venko trumpeted as Aine goaded him into motion drawing the house-sized wagon away from the town of Lamertine on the coast of the Sea of Darkness.

The End

12