The Highest Experiment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All you could hear from the end of the sofa was a sharp intake of breath. Relinquishing his cock with an audible pop. "Hey sexy. I hope you don't mind I kind of helped myself."

"Any time you want to my sweet........Ahhhhhhh" as she once again took him back into her mouth.

Needless to say, he didn't last long. "Yummy! My favourite snack." She said swallowing every drop.

Getting up from her kneeling position, proceeding to lie on top of Phil, straight into his waiting arms. She snuggled into him and they held each other in a gentle and loving manner.

After a little while, Lexi spoke up "Thank you my love, you make me feel wanted and special. You don't push me away and I love you for that."

"You are welcome, Beautiful. Did you and Chelsea have a good time today?"

"Yes, we did. We have found and ordered the dresses and they'll be ready by the end of next week."

"I have a mad thought on a venue for our reception. How about our favourite restaurant 'Ristorante Meraviglioso', it's got a huge garden and I've asked, and they said, they could erect a marquee for us."

"Oh that would be lovely. That means we have to get invites out ASAP."

"Honey. Have I ever told you how beautiful you are inside and out?"

"Once or twice."

"I've spoken to Mark and he is over the moon for us. He was a little shocked, but, understood what we did and why. He is also keen to meet Chelsea, he has a thing for petite women. But, I didn't say that".

"I'll text Chelsea and give her the good news."

---oooOOOooo---

Meanwhile about 3 miles away in Chelsea's home.

"That was a shed load of walking today" she said to no one in particular.

Then continuing her train of though "I hope Mark can see me for who I am and I'm still not a fan of being short. Oh, who am I kidding. He'll never go for me." feeling a little sad for herself.

Her phone beeped. It was a message from Lexi. "Hey Sweets! Good news. Phil's spoken to Mark and even though has has been burned recently, is looking forward to meeting you. Do you still want to meet him?"

Chelsea just stared at the phone and sent back "Hell Yes! Goodnight and thanks for a wonderful day! X"

She then got into the shower and whilst washing her hair, she got a little frisky. Her hand moved over her smooth stomach and onto her readily warming pussy. Then teasing her outer folds and wantonly rubbing her clit directly, her other hand went to her 34B breast and started rubbing and pinching her hardening nipple. She could feel the start of a needed release of tension. Her rubbing stopped and she inserted two fingers into her inflamed sex.

Pumping her fingers into her as fast as she could, a moan escaped her lips and she imagined Mark (or the description of Mark she had in her mind) slowly and passionately making love to her. Chelsea might have been in her well appointed bathroom, but at that moment she was outside seeing stars. She lowered her frame to the bath mat and just let the water cleanse her and her climax gently ebb away.

She got out and dried herself. Thinking "Wow! That was good, I needed that. I hope that Lexi has gotten Phil to put in a good word for me. I hope we'll get along and who knows."

Then turning and looking in the slightly misty mirror. I think that walk helped today, my ankles haven't felt this good in ages. Hmmm.... That's odd I don't remember putting on light pink lipstick today. Well it's a lovely shade, just like Lexi's. Anyway off to the land of nod for me, without another though.

Just a short while later in Chelsea's bed.....

ONAN OS V0.9 (Alpha) Starting....

>INSERTION INTO HOST DETECTED.

---oooOOOooo---

If you would like a third instalment, as AVE says "leave a comment in the doubly do!"

-Spike75man

12