The Highway Stop Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never said you I wouldn't share it with you, officer, you can keep that if you let me go, I'll give you more," Nina said contritely, hoping to try to get on this woman's better side.

"Too late now, I have to punish you for this!"

"Why? Why, let's talk about it first, I'll do anything you want, I'll even suck your cunt if you let me out of these!" Nina was getting restless and yet very aroused by Maria's domination. She had never been on this side of the equation as adult, and wanted to play along unless it meant going to jail.

The deal sounded really appealing to the experienced cop, but she had another plan to unfold. Besides, if she played it right she'd get the stash of dope with the woman.

Maria grabbed a hold of Nina's body and pushed her into that support pole, while she grabbed her right arm forcefully as she could and shoved her entire body upon the luscious dancer's prone, naked body.

"Listen you, I don't need your cunt. I have a great lover and she makes you look weak and disgusting," Maria lied. She was so hot to fuck this woman she would have told her anything.

The young cop backed off and walked around as Nina slowly sank down the pole in a fleshy heap of sexual and emotional frustration.

"I'm gonna have to whip it out of you or tease you until your hot body vibrates all of its sweet juices out of your delicious pussy. You WILL tell me where your drug stash is in your home, so we can confiscate it for your own good!"

"I'm not tellin' you where I buy my stuff, or where it is at my home, I don't have to, you haven't got the evidence to search my home anyway," Nina declared forcefully. In her mind she envisioned what Maria might do to her and it aroused her more. She wouldn't mind seeing this cop naked soon anyway.

"I may have to whip your cunt until you scream bitch and then make you feel real pain, unless you tell me what I need to know!'

The cop went into her bag and pulled out two metal clips which had alligator type jaws on them. She placed them on Nina's large brown nipples quickly gave her prisoner even more pain.

"Oouuch, you fuckin torturer! Get those clips off my nipples!" Nina cried. Her pain was assuaged by the lustful feelings inside her abdomen and deep down she wanted more pain from this domineering woman.

"Are you going to be good to me or do I have to do more?"

"Ughh, I'll be good, don't hurt me again!" Nina said in a winey voice, she couldn't believe this was happening to her.

"Stand up, Nina I'm going to have to do this now," The officer said in her most commanding voice. Nina complied reluctantly.

Maria parted Nina's silky thighs with her masculine hands and dove into the dancer's pussy with her wanting tongue. She grabbed her entire labia and sucked it up into her mouth quickly and released it. It made a smacking sound like toilet plunger sucking the bad water out of a pipe.

"Ohhh, ungghh, suck my cunt you bitch suck me hard!" Nina cried. Her lust for this woman, who had taken her mounted to a point where she needed a major release.

After only a few minutes of a severe pussy licking, the lap dancers cunt juices dripped into the horny cop's mouth. Nina's cunt oozed a river of juices down Maria's neck, as she gobbled up the dancer's wetness.

Maria slowly walked up to Nina and pinched her right breast hard, just below the nipple clamp, making it rise and turn bright red. Then she slapped Nina's shapely ass hard with the palm of her hand and grabbed her waist and pulled her to her lips hard.

"Ouch bitch, you bit me huh?" Maria wasn't bleeding much but she knew this woman was the one she needed to fuck and please until they were both satiated.

"I'm gonna fuck you hard with this stick, you bitch!" Maria declared, swinging her nightstick around on its leather strap.

"Fuck you cunt! I'll kick you if you get near me again!" Nina said loudly.

"Hold your tongue, Nina or you will never get out of here,"

Maria walked up to her as she writhed on the pole and shoved her two fingers up her cunt and finger fucked extremely her hard with two digits right from the start.

"Ungghhh, Oh fuck my cunt you scumbag fuckin' dyke bitch, fuck me hard!"

"Tell me where your stash is first, bitch and I'll get you off for sure!"

"Unh Uhh, no fuckin way you horny toad of a cop, I ain't tellin' you where my stash is!'

This insolent behavior on Nina'a part made Maria even more perturbed. The cop got down on her knees and ripped the thong off of her legs. She plied those sweet thighs apart in a ravenously wicked way and tasted her pussy lips once more. Maria took her sex in her mouth and slurped and bit at Nina's warm sex. The latin cop was an expert in making women come with her experienced tongue and forefinger and this lovely dancer would be her next conquest.

"Oh shit, oh shit, suck my cunt babe, yes suck me hard. You'd better do it good or else I won't suck you later, bitch!" Nina wanted her climax but she wanted this woman too, she wanted both at the same time. Her insatiable lust had taken control of her senses.

Maria dove her tongue and forefinger deeper into her muff and lapped up Nina's sweet juices, sucking hard on her clitoris and using her forefinger, she stimulated her g spot nicely which made Nina moan in ecstasy as she felt her orgasm rising in her belly.

"Ungghhh, suck my cunt your slutty cop, fuck me with your tongue bitch!"

Maria grabbed Nina's ass cheeks with her hand as finger fucked her hard with the other. Her own tits were hanging in her bra, their nipples totally extended and in need of a good sucking.

Nina continued to shimmey up and down the pole writhing in lust for this hot cop as she fucked her cunt with her hot tongue. She spotted those lovely knockers that were hanging out of Maria's shirt and imagined sucking on them.

Then Maria rose up and undid her own pants and dropped them, revealing a huge black strap on cock about 12 inches long and very thick. Maria had already lubed it with a spicy lubricant. The over sexed cop knelt down and parted Nina's swollen cunt lips and inserted her giant phallus which caused Nina to exhale slowly through her pursed lips. The whistling exultation of the dancer's breath mingled with the sound of Maria's service belt jingling on the floor as the cop entered and rammed the heaving rubber cock into Nina's wet cunt.

"Oh fuck me, Maria fuck me now with your big cock!" She moaned. "Fuck me HARD BITCH!"

Maria humped her slowly at first grabbing her smooth ass cheeks as she fucked Nina on the filthy floor of the interrogation room. As she plunged it harder her tits jiggled in her bra, yearning to be free and suckled by this beautiful woman in front of her. Maria liked the view of the hard phallus as it parted Nina's swollen labia on the in thrust and spewed her love juices on the out thrust. The floor revealed the cum stains of the heavy pussy pounding that Maria was administering.

The sultry cop pulled out the wet phallus and took it in her hand and inserted it again this time she moved her hips around the edge of Nina's mound to over stimulate her juicy clit. She removed it and did it again repeatedly. She slapped the stiff rubber cock hard on Nina's exposed clit and labia.

"Unghh, Unghh, Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah, do me babe, do me hard, almost there, Uh Yeah..." Nina moaned, as her orgasm surged through her beautiful body.

Maria inserted the cock again and looked down as a torrent of the woman's love juices flowed from her pussy. Maria dove down and gobbled it up with abandon. She licked and sucked the juices into her mouth. She swallowed and swallowed some more until the Nina was spent.

Maria knew the time window for total privacy was closing fast but she wanted to feel Nina's orgasm one last time as she fucked her.

Maria paused from her sucking and kissed the dancer's swollen tit and removed the metal clamps on her brown hard nipples.

Maria pulled her towards her and Nina kissed her for real on the lips. It was a long passionate one and with every hard thrust that Maria gave Nina answered with her own until both women knew they need to conclude this in another location. Their eyes met in a moment of total lust and right there they knew they needed one another for mutual satisfaction.

Maria undid the cuffs and told Nina to get dressed.

Nina stayed kneeled on the floor and stuck her fingers in her own pussy and got herself off again, while Maria bent down and thrust her tits into Nina's face. The over sexed lap dancer suckled and bit down on the cop's large brown nipples which made the total experience worth the risk.

Maria pulled her to her feet and they embraced.

"I'll drive you back to your car, which is still on the highway. They couldn't impound the car today anyway. Besides, I owe you one since you did pay for the rental, they just fucked up the paper work in their computer," Maria said as she handed the receipt to Nina.

Maria led Nina to the back of the station house where her personal vehicle was parked.

They got in and Nina acknowledged her for the first time.

"You're such a hot woman Maria, why don't you come back with me and tie me up again and let me fuck you too!"

"I wouldn't have it any other way!"

12