The Highwayman

Story Info
Claiming what is his...
1.6k words
4.36
13.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kmtqc
kmtqc
46 Followers

English Countryside, 1804

Rose loved the summer months when it was warm and the flowers bloomed in full. It was her first summer as a grown woman, now eighteen and she was allowed to attended local parties and balls. It was her season! Her mother and father were often busy with her younger sisters to notice her. She would ride all day in the countryside without them worrying for her.

The cook was fixing her some afternoon tea and sandwiches when she heard shouting and cries. Cook dashed away leaving Rose alone. Concerned, Rose looked out the window. She saw her father in rage as a man in black rode away with a sack full. Had he stolen items? The man shot his pistol up in the air.

Cook return looking dim. "Blasted highway men. Took some of your mother's fine silver spoons and candle holders."

Rose was shocked. "A highway man"? She had heard many stories about them.

"Aye, nothing but common thieves." Cook muttered.

Rose finished her tea in silence, thinking about that highwayman. Maybe she should see why he kept coming back and stealing from them. After all, she was now a lady and should help protect her family. Rose headed to the stables and fetched her horse while watching her father and mother yell at the footman. She rode off in a hurry as she heard her father call her name.

The dirt road was silent. Ravens flew in the sky above. She followed the newest tracks down a few miles and then stopped as the ended to a forest trail.

Her horse was getting spooked. Rose calmed her horse and decided to follow the new path. The forest was silent and lushly green. It was very pretty. She heard another horse ahead and stilled. Listening she felt she was being watched now. Her heart pounded. She turned her horse around and began to ride off when another rider pulled out in her path. He was all in black, and his hat shadowed his face. He pointed a pistol at her.

Who are you"? He asked her.

She did not know what to do. "I, I was curious. I mean you no harm, sir."

His lips curled into a grin. "Curious"?

"You are a highway man."

"Ah, yes, I am. I live on riches the rich can spare."

She felt tension in his voice. "Please let me go."

"I know who you are, miss. You are daughter to Lord Aston." He said and lowered the gun.

"Yes, I am Rose Aston." She said.

He took a good look at her and thought she was a lovely little thing. Copper red hair and deep brown eyes. And the lushest mouth he had seen and wanted it on his body. "If you go, you will not say a word we have met." He warned her.

Rose swallowed and nodded. "As you wish, sir."

He chuckled. "Off with you then."

She was let pass him and looking back at him just once she saw his handsome face was no longer shadowed. She smiled softy and rode off.

Griffin Mallory sat in his small worn down cabin deep in the forest as the fireplace crackled. The night was rainy and his cock had been hard ever since he had seen Miss Rose Aston today. He groaned and took a drink of brandy. She was a pretty little thing he wanted under him in his bed.

Griffin rarely seduced well-bred ladies. Rather he went for pretty tavern wenches and farm maids. But this one... she got under his skin. Maybe she needed to know what it was to be loved by a real man. No doubt she was to be married to some wealthy arse. And he wanted to be the man to take her first. After all, she could help him retake what was once his.

Smiling, Griffin finished his brandy and stood to put on his jacket and hat.

Rose couldn't sleep well. Her mind kept going back to seeing the highway man's face, that smile and those sinful lips. She sighed and lit the candle, maybe reading would help. She gasped when she saw him standing by her window.

Going to cry out, he held the pistol at her, making her silent.

"Silent or I shoot." He said

Rose nodded. "Why are you here"? She whispered.

"I wanted something."

"What"?

He removed his hat and tossed it to the floor. "You."

Rose felt her belly tremble. "Me"?

He took a step towards her, still holding the gun at her. "Undress."

"No"! She gasped.

"Yes, I take what I want, Rose." He smiled.

"I don't even know you or your name". She said. "I cannot do this."

"Oh yes you can and you will." He said. "My name is Griffin."

He came to her and she smelled the rain on him. His eyes were very blue and features were very handsome.

"Please, don't hurt me." Rose whispered.

"Never," He said back and his lips were on hers for a demanding kiss. She gasped and struggled to follow. Griffin delighted at how new and untouched she was. His hand found her breast and kneaded it softly making her breath jump.

Rose let herself feel his hand on her. She liked it. "What are you doing"?

"Making you want me."

Biting her lip, Rose felt his other hand cup her bottom and pull her against him for more kisses. She couldn't think while he kissed her like this. All her life she wanted to know romance and passion and now she had found it. She gasped against his mouth at the feel of his erection.

Griffin broke the kiss and looked at her, his eyes darkened. "Take your nightgown off."

Swallowing hard she nodded and with shaking hands and stood before this dark stranger naked. His eyes scanned over her.

"Lay on the bed, hands above your head and legs spread."

She felt heat rush to her pussy. Her clit began to pulse. She her did as he told her, laying her hands near her head and spread her legs.

"A very tempting sight you make, Rose." He said with a sly smile. He took off his cloak and shirt and tossed them aside. She gasped at his well -toned body. She had never seen such a fit man. She wanted to press her legs together at the sudden heat she felt in her vagina.

Stepping to the end of the bed he pulled her to the edge and caressed her legs and belly. She closed her eyes and bit her lip from crying out. Then his fingers found her wetness and he began to stroke.

"Oh, Griffin..." She breathed.

"You belong to me now. I take what I want. And I want you." He said gruffly and his thumb found her clit and he rubbed making her arch. Griffin groaned at how wet she was. He pushed a finger in and felt how tight she was. It would pain her to take him fully. "Does this pain you, Rose"?

"It is tight."

"Aye, you are. It will be hard at first."

She moaned when he entered a second finger in. Then she felt his mouth on her and she cried out. Watching his dark head between her legs was sending her over the edge. She moved with his mouth, writhing in pleasure.

Griffin loved how sweet she tasted. He wanted all off her. He reached up and cupped her breasts as he sucked on her erect clit. She trembled and whimpered as she came.

After she lay panting, and he stripped his pants and shoes off. Then he climbed over her and his eyes met hers. Those deep brown eyes were dazed with bliss. It made his cock harden even more. He wanted her now. He thrust hard and deep in her and she cried out in pain.

"Ah it burns." Her eyes were tearing up as she struggled. He felt so big and thick she thought she would break.

"Easy, you must relax your body." He told her and kissed her.

She melted under his kiss. The pain lessened and he began to move. She felt pleasure deep in her begin to form. He moved deeper and faster and she was panting as she followed and moved with him. He circled his hips and she came again, he followed and came deep inside her.

"Bloody hell that was good." He said, breathing hard.

She sighed softly and winced as he pulled out. She was sore.

"Taking your maidenhead will get me my title back." Griffin stood and cleaned himself up and then her with a white cloth. Her blood smeared it brightly.

"You planned this"? She hissed, sitting up.

"Oh yes, Rose. You were the perfect way to secure my lands back."

She wanted to scream and cry. "You bastard"!

"No, your father is the bastard. He had my father killed and then took hold of his land, casting me out. I was a boy of nine."

Rose did not know what to say. Was this the truth? She knew her father had made enemies through the years, but this?

"I have made it through by stealing food and clothing. It was the only way." He said softly with regret. He went to get dressed.

"Wait, don't go. Please." Rose pleaded. "Stay with me and tell me about what happened."

"You believe me"?

"I need to hear more. I do know my father has done some wrongs in the past. And I am curious."

He nodded. "I will wed you when these lands are mine again."

Rose didn't know what to say or do. She got in her bed and patted the sheets beside her for him. He got in next to her and lay down.

"It is a long story..."

kmtqc
kmtqc
46 Followers