The Hike

Story Info
When a plan goes wrong.
1.6k words
3.36
39.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We decided to go for a hike, the day is gorgeous, perfect temperature, sun is shining and we headed to the mountain trail. We packed a lunch and some essentials in our pack for the day long hike, I had my camera for some nature shots and you brought some climbing gear in case you decided to try a climb. I wore those short denim shorts that you like so much with a tank top and a sports bra with my hiking boots, while you had on your cargo shorts a tight T-shirt and your boots.

The day had been perfect and we were about 2 hours from the car when you decided we better head back, it would be getting dark soon and these trails get pretty scary after dark. I needed to stop and rest for a minute before the trek back down so we found a dead fallen tree and pulled out our bottles of water and sat for a few minutes. I could hear footsteps of another hiker getting closer to us so we decided to wait til they passed and then head down. In the distance you could see a figure of what appeared to be a single hiker heading up the mountain, as he got close we exchanged pleasantries and you asked him if he knew his way back since it would be getting dark soon. He said he lost track of time and had gotten separated from his group.

You offered to let him walk down with us as you picked up our pack and turned toward me he grabbed me from behind and put a knife to my throat. Time stood still for what seemed like an eternity and you finally asked him what he wanted? He said he wanted to fuck your woman while you watched helplessly. I got a lump in my throat hearing those words and could feel the blade against my skin. You put the pack on the ground and took a step back and told him to calm down. He took his knife and ran it down the front of my shirt slicing my shirt and bra from top to bottom. He was breathing in my ear and although it was sickening to imagine what he was going to do I trusted you would make this ok and I was a little turned on by the events.

I didn't see panic in your eyes at all and you winked at me and nodded as if you had a plan so I relaxed. You began to talk to him, telling him that I loved to have the back of my neck kissed and if he would brush my hair to the side and expose it that I would tilt my head for easier access. It worked and he relaxed a little and brushed my hair away from my neck and kissed it very softly. I could feel my nipples get hard as I watched you watching him with that gleam in your eyes, that look of lust. You stepped toward me and he tightened his grip on his knife so you stopped and told him it was ok that you were just going to take what was left of my shirt and bra off for him. I thought you had lost your mind but trusted you would not let him harm me and as he allowed you to come near to me you began to undress me. You kissed my cheek and flashed me a smile and a wink as you brushed your fingers over my erect nipples. He was still kissing my neck and I could feel my eyes start to close as I felt your hands caressing my breast. Your lips came to mine and your tongue parted them as you began to kiss me while he had my hair in one hand and a knife in the other. I heard you tell him to take my shorts off and felt him slide down behind me and reach around to unsnap them and pull them over my hips and down around my ankles. He kissed my ass cheeks while you whispered in my ear to follow your lead.

I was tense and a little nervous but your lips began to suck on my nipples and his fingers slid inside me. I wasn't wet so it was a little painful but you stroked my face and told me it was going to be fine to just enjoy you and pretend he is not here. I closed my eyes and felt all the movements on my body both from you and him, his fingers were sliding in and out of my pussy which was now wet and your tongue was swirling each nipple and teeth were biting and pulling at them while you talked me through the plan in my ear. I felt a sting on my ass, he slapped me hard, brought tears to my eyes and then I heard you tell him to do it again, he did and tears started rolling down my face from the sting of it. You kissed away my tears and told me to be brave. I heard the familiar sound of pants unzipping and I could feel you pressed against me so I had to assume it was his.

You told him if he laid down you would put me on his rock hard cock and make me ride him like a real cowgirl rides her man. Still gripping the knife, he laid back in the grass and you guided me to his hard cock, then told me before I got on to give it a little kiss. I thought you had lost your mind but I leaned over and pushed his cock in my mouth and sucked a few times as I could feel him relax. You told me to get on top and fuck him, fuck him like it was you and keep my eyes closed. I stood over him and began to lower my wet pussy onto his hard cock when I felt your hands reach around and grab my tits and pinch my nipples. You were talking into my ear telling me you were going to get the knife and I should keep fucking him. I leaned down toward his ear and told him I loved fucking his huge hard cock and he closed his eyes and I kissed his earlobe and moved toward his lips.

I heard you in the background telling him to enjoy the fuck, and how I was going to make him cum as I pumped up and down on his cock. then you told him to grab my hair with both hands and pull my hair and I would explode all over him, he let go of the knife and grabbed my hair and pulled it so hard my head popped back. You took the knife from him and pulled me away from him. You got the rope from our gear and tied him up to a tree and then to my surprise you said...Now you son of a bitch I will show you how to fuck a lady properly so you better watch close.

We kissed and touched for a few minutes then I dropped to my knees and pulled your shorts off and rubbed your cock between my tits. I reached inside of my wetness and got my fingers soaking wet and then stroked your cock with my wetness before I pushed you to the back of my throat and swallowed you hard. You had both hands entangled in my hair making me suck your cock for him. Then you told me to go give him a suck and you would fuck me from behind so I bent over to suck his cock and put my hands on the tree behind him so you could slide your cock deep in my pussy while I sucked him. He was helpless as I sucked him to an orgasm so I pulled him out of my mouth and let his hot cum shoot on my neck and run down between my tits.

You stopped fucking me and told me to stand in front of him so he could lick his cum off your woman, and with his own knife held to his throat you made him like every drop of cum off my tits. Your cock is still hard and my pussy is still wet and wanting to cum so you bent me over the fallen tree where we once sat and spread my legs wide so I am completely exposed and then brushed my clit with your tongue then circled it a few times sucking in all the right places to get me squirming. The thought of him watching you make me cum excited me very much and I needed it. I begged you to make me cum and finally you slide your hard cock inside my pussy and told him to watch you make me cum. I could barely hold my position you were pounding my pussy so hard and then you slapped my ass one good time and I exploded all over your cock.

My cum dripped down your balls so you came to my mouth and put them in so I could clean all my cum off of them. I sucked and licked and cleaned you until you were tight and ready to cum then I slid you inside my mouth and and sucked you to an orgasm. I swallowed every drop of your sweet cum then we packed our backpack and left the knife about 6 feet from our stranger who was still tied to the tree and made our way back down the mountain.