The Hike of Many Peaks

Story Info
Two couples learn to open up in the great outdoors.
3.1k words
3.92
41.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after beginning the first day of the trip, Amy reflected back on the brochure that she and Mark had read during the winter. She was looking forward to what was to come. She watched Mark as his athletic frame navigated the way along the narrow trail. The breeze kept her cool from the warm morning sun. She strolled along behind Mark as her thoughts ran wild. She tried to imagine the coming events.

After a couple of hours of hiking over rolling hills and through open meadows filled with the wild flowers, Mark and Amy came upon a group of trees near a creek crossing. They stopped to rest and refill their water bottles. Mark removed his backpack then helped Amy with hers. After they drank the remaining water from their bottles, Mark removed the water purifier and went to the creek to refill them. Amy sat on a rock and leaned back, resting against a tree.

She began to think back on the brochure again. She smiled at her thoughts and quickly become aroused. There was a gentle throbbing inside her shorts. She slid her hand between legs and pressed against her throbbing mound. She slowly moved her hand back and forth and in attempt to soothe the throbbing.

Suddenly she heard the scuffle of footsteps. She opened her eyes to find Mark standing before her, water bottles in hand and a smile of his own on his face. Her smile grew as she leaned forward and began to rub Marks cock through his shorts. After bringing him to a full erection, she unbuttoned his shorts and removed his cock.

She grabbed it with her left hand and braced herself on the rock with her right. She slid the head of Marks cock into her mouth and closed her lips around it. She began to stroke his cock while gently sucking on the head. Slowly she began to allow a little more of his cock into her mouth with each forward motion of her head. She was able to take most of his cock, but had trouble with the last couple of inches. She worked his cock in and out of her mouth while stroking the lower portion with her left hand.

She continued for several minutes, increasing the speed until Marks cock began to twitch. She withdrew his cock from her mouth and grabbed it with her right hand and began to stroke it faster until he came. She slowed the motion of her hands and continued. When Mark finished she leaned forward and placed a kiss on the head.

She smiled at Mark as she stood and kissed him on the lips. Then she turned and said, "We should be going, we still have a ways to go."

Amy placed her water bottle in the side pocket before putting her backpack on. She started up the trail while Mark fixed himself. After putting his backpack on he followed Amy up the trail.

Shortly after noon they arrived at the first campsite. A lot of thought and effort went into setting this camp up. There were three large canvas tents set up in a semi circle around a large fire pit. Several logs surrounded the fire pit, which contained a pot of stew.

The camp hosts', John and Heather welcomed them to camp and instructed them to place their packs in the last canvas tent and return for a warm meal. After stowing their packs, Mark and Amy walked back to the fire pit and served themselves a bowl of stew.

Another couple arrived after they sat down. John and Heather welcomed them and instructed them to place their packs into the first tent and return for some food. After they sat down on the other side of the fire pit, the new couple, Bob and Mary introduced themselves to Mark and Amy.

John and Heather sat down on a log and began to engage the two couples in idle chat. The time flew by as they talked. Around five, John and Heather began to cook dinner on the open fire.

After dinner John and Heather instructed the couples to go down by the river and wash up. They had hung some black water bags from a tree to warm in the sun, and strung some tarps to allow some privacy. After washing up they returned to the fire pit and sat.

The sun had set and it began to get dark. John stood up and placed several logs on the fire. The fire began to roar. The light of the flickering flames danced in the surrounding trees. John walked over and stood in front on Heather. Heather knew the brochure promised the couples romantic days and steamy nights, so she unbuttoned Johns shorts and began to stroke his limp cock to life.

Soon it extended its full nine inches. Heather began to slide her lips along his shaft. She reached down and slid her shorts and panties off and tossed them aside. She lifted her right foot and placed it on the log next to her. As she held Johns' shaft with her left hand, she began to rub her pussy with the fingers of her right. Both couples watched intently, half surprised that it happened so suddenly.

Mark and Amy were the more outgoing of the couples. Mark rearranged himself so he was sitting behind Amy on the log. He reached around Amy and began to rub her breasts as they watched John and Heather.

Heather had worked the full length of Johns' cock into her mouth, taking the head deep into her throat.

Amy whispered to Mark, "I wish I could take yours like that."

Mark told her not to worry, it would happen when it happens.

Bob and Mary continued to watch John and Heather and occasionally glanced over to see Mark and Amy. They were too shy to do anything out in public.

Heather stood up and turned around putting her back towards John. She leaned forward and braced herself against the log. John moved in behind her and pushed his way into her pussy. Heather moaned as he entered her. He slid his shaft in and out of her with a slow rhythm.

Amy stirred. She reached around behind her and gently squeezed Mark cock. Mark slid his hand down inside of Amy's shorts and rubber her pussy.

Bob and Mary continued to watch until they couldn't stand it anymore. Mary led Bob into their tent and told him to make love to her. Bob knew she was too shy to do anything in the sight of others. They undressed and climbed onto the extra wide cot. They began to make love the same old boring way they usually did.

Outside, John had sat down on the log and so Heather could mount him. She rode him fast and hard. Amy had lain back on the log and Mark had begun to lick the warm folds of her pussy. Amy cocked her head back so she could continue to watch Heater ride John. Heather smiled at Amy as she rocked back and forth on John.

Amy told Mark to sit down on the log so she could ride him too. Amy and Heather watched each other and matched their movements into perfect harmony. They rode their trusty steeds until they both came. Both couples went into their tents and rested for the next day's hike.

The next morning after breakfast John and Heather sent Mark and Amy on their way. They were to follow the trail all the way into the next camp. An hour later Bob and Mary were sent on their way.

Around mid day Mark and Amy passed through several clumps of trees and into a meadow where a blanket had been spread on the ground. They sat down and took out some snacks and their water bottles. After they finished their snacks, Amy boldly removed her clothes and got on all fours. Mark kneeled behind her and lowered his shorts. He licked his fingers and moistened her pussy. He was still thinking about last night as he plowed into Amy.

Bob and Mary had just passed the last clump of trees when Mary came to a sudden stop. Bob asked her what was wrong. She pointed out into the meadow over towards Mark and Amy. They quickly moved back into the clump of trees, removed their packs and watched. Bob stood behind Mary and wrapped his arms around her.

Mary sighed, "We should learn to open up more and act crazy sometimes."

"No better time than the present," Bob said as he squeezed her tighter.

Mary started to protest, but Bob spun her around and kissed her before she could speak. They kissed deeply for several minutes as Bob rubbed her inner thigh. Then Bob dropped down to his knees and slid her cargo pants and down her legs. He licked at her pussy and played with her ass cheeks.

Bob reached up and guided her hand down, paused and told her to rub her clit, then he continued. She quickly began to tremble and begged Bob to fuck her. She turned around, leaned over and held onto the tree. Bob worked his dick inside of her as she shyly watched Mark pound Amy.

"Faster," she told Bob, "Pound me like Mark pounds her."

Bob sped up and matched Marks rhythm and Mary almost screamed. She bit down on her arm.

Mark pulled of Amy and pressed his way into her tight ass. Bob and Mary had never tried anal sex before, but Bob asked her if she wanted to try it.

"Maybe just a finger for now," Mary said.

Bob licked around Mary's', ass, licked his finger and gently worked it inside of her. It was an even mixture of pain and pleasure. Mary whimpered a little and Bob stopped. "We'll try it again another time honey," Bob said as he stood and slid his still hard cock inside of her pussy. He continued to fuck her as they watched Mark and Amy.

Suddenly Mark pulled out and started stroking his meat. He blew his load onto Amy's back. Amy fell to her stomach and Mark lay beside her, both exhausted.

Bob came inside of Mary as her pussy quivered. Bob and Mary got dressed and took some time to drink some water and eat some trail mix.

After a short rest, Mark and Amy dressed, put on their packs and continued along the trail. Bob and Mary waited another fifteen minutes then followed.

Mark and Amy arrived at the next camp about 4:00 p.m. This camp only had two canvas tents set back from the fire pit. These tents were larger than the last ones. Camp hosts, Tim and Vicky instructed them to place their packs inside the second tent and return to the fire pit.

Tim and Vicky were cooking on the open fire. Bob and Mary arrived and were told to place their packs inside of the first tent and return to the fire pit. As they sat down they began to make small talk with Mark and Amy.

John and Heather arrived at the camp as dinner was being served. Tim and Vicky moved over to talk with them. The four of them returned to the fire pit and joined the others in conversation. Amy told John and Heather that she had enjoyed the night before. Vicky told Amy that tonight would be much better.

After dinner they took turns cleaning themselves up at the wash station. They gathered around the fire pit as it began to get dark. Tim piled wood onto the fire and sat next to Vicky. Tim and Vicky began to kiss and caress each other. John and Heather followed suit.

The two couples watched. Heather and Vicky stood and walked over to each other and kissed. They undressed each other as they kissed. They caressed each others smooth bare skin. Tim placed a blanket on the ground and Vicky and Heather made their way over to it.

Heather laid down and Vicky moved in over top of her the opposite way. Vicky buried her face into Heather's muff as Heather lifted her head up towards Vicky. The two of them gently plunged their tongues into each other. Tim and John stood beside each other next to the blanket and undressed.

Vicky walked over on her knees and began to suck Tim's cock as Heather did the same to John. After a few minutes Tim and John switched places.

A few minutes later Tim and Vicky walked over towards Mark and Amy. Tim grabbed Amy's' hand, Vicky grabbed Marks hand and they led them into their tent. John and Heather did the same with Bob and Mary.

Once inside the tent Vicky sat down on the edge of the oversized cot then laid back. Tim knelt down beside the cot and kissed her clit several times. Amy got down on her knees and freed Marks member. She drew it inside her mouth with a sucking motion. The head pressed against the back of her throat. She tried to keep it in and allow it to go deep inside her throat and almost succeeded. She pulled her head back then slammed it back forward. This time she took it all. She was so proud of her accomplishment that she kept it there and moved her head around. Then she bobbed her head several more times taking it deep each time until Mark came deep inside her throat.

She enjoyed the pulsing feeling. She stood up and kissed Mark. She was so happy with herself.

"I finally did it," she told Mark.

Mark smiled. Tim overheard the conversation and walked over to them. Tim asked her if she wanted to try to take his. She looked at Mark for his approval.

Mark smiled, "Good luck."

Mark walked over to the edge of the cot and knelt down between between Vickys' legs. He gently flicked her clit and she jerked her hips down. Mark chased after it, pressing his tongue onto her clit and rubbed it up and down. Vicky rotated her hips up and down as Mark continued. Mark slid a finger inside her and curled it up, pressing against her inner flesh.

"It will take more than one finger," Vicky told him.

Mark slid another inside her and pressed against the spot again. Vicky moaned, still moving her hips. She moved faster until she reached her orgasm. She tightened around Marks fingers still moving her hips. When she had finished, she sat up and kissed him. Mark sat beside her and they watched Tim and Amy.

After admiring the size of Tim's' cock, Amy reached up and grabbed it with both hands. Her hands closed around it and a shiver ran down her spine. The thought of taking Tim's' cock to the hilt had set in. Tim laughed a little. Amy smiled and leaned forward.

It was thicker than Marks, and she could tell as her lips closed around it. She was beginning to have second thoughts as she bobbed her head back and forth slowly. Tim smiled and told her how good it felt. Amy's' confidence began to build and she moved a little faster. She allowed it to move closer to her throat.

Tim moaned and she made her first attempt. The sheer size was too much for her. She bobbed her head some more and tried again. This time she almost gagged as she pulled her head back. Vicky walked over to Amy as Tim stood up.

"Try this," she told Amy.

She was further back than Amy had been. She leaned forward and tilted her head back as she slid Tim's' cock inside her mouth. She bobbed back and forth a couple times, then she slowly moved her head forward as Marks cock slid down her throat. She moved her head back, then did it again.

She sat back and helped Amy into the same position she had been. Amy grabbed Tim's cock. She took it into her mouth and tried again. She almost had it. She tried again and failed.

"It will take some practice to take one this size," she told Amy.

"I'm sure it will," Amy said.

Vicky walked back and sat next to Mark as Amy continued to suck Tim's cock. She stroked it with both hands as she sucked on the tip. Tim's dick began to jerk. Amy continued to stroke with both hands as Tim came on her chest.

In the other tent Heather bobbed her head on Johns long shaft. Bob and Mary sat on the only cot and watched. Heather paused and looked over at them, "Well, what are you waiting for".

Mary blushed. "We're not used to, you know, doing it with other people around," Bob said.

Heather stood up and walked over to them, "You feel the same way Mary?"

Mary blushed again, "Yeah, I guess I do."

Heather embraced her and kissed her passionately. Mary gasped. Heather kissed her again. Mary moaned. She had never felt like this before. Heather kissed her again, this time Mary kissed her back.

After the third kiss Mary was all worked up. She had never kissed another woman before. She enjoyed Heather's' soft and gentle lips against hers.

"What now," Mary asked?

"Your husband awaits your company," Heather told her.

Mary walked over to Bob. Bob stood up to meet her. Mary kissed him like never before. She reached down to find Bobs' dick rock hard. She unbuttoned his pants and grabbed it and pulled gently. She dropped down to her knees and took him inside her mouth. The sensation grew stronger between her legs as she sucked his dick. She stood up and told Bob to take her, "Now."

She took her clothes off and laid back on the cot. Bob undressed and mounted her. Mary's pussy was wet and he slid right in. Bob went right to work.

Heather knelt beside the cot and smiled at Mary. Mary stretched out her arm and rubber Heather's breast. Heather leaned down and kissed her again. Mary kissed back, hard. She didn't know why but she was enjoying this. She moved her hand down and found Heather's warm pussy. Mary moaned loudly as Bob thrust his cock inside her harder.

Mary rubbed Heather's clit as she raised her hips into Bob's thrust. Mary screamed as she peaked. Bob thrust inside her harder and faster and she screamed again. Bob pulled out and stood up. Mary sat up and quickly grabbed his cock. She leaned into it and sucked his cock until he came.

Bob smiled at Heather. Mary had finally opened up. Somehow he knew sex would never be the same old thing again.

The next morning they cleaned up and ate breakfast. Around 10:00 the entire group set off to the end of the trail. Once there they exchanged phone numbers and promised to keep in touch before leaving.