The Hiking Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Judi gets what she asked for. Is she ready?
977 words
3.97
24.8k
4

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to Judi Ann. This series was written at her request. This is a 6 part series. If you have not read the preceding stories, please do so first to know the background.

*

The next day was beautiful as well. She woke up sweet and happy, but turned sullen within minutes after remembering the night before. They ate a quiet breakfast while she stared daggers at him and then they each packed up their gear for another day of hiking.

Again, there were other travelers on the trail, but after about a mile, he and she headed a different direction then the rest. They entered a trailhead that was less traveled and not as well maintained as the one the others were following. He was trying to hide it from her, but he thought she could sense the anticipation he felt as they separated from the rest of the group to travel alone into the wilderness.

As they got further away from the other hikers she got brattier. The trail was harder here and much more enclosed. Where the day before, the path was relatively clear and easy, this one had limbs to dodge and places where it was easy to trip and hurt oneself.

They hiked that way for hours. There were times she was screaming at him to stop being such of a fucking dick, but he stayed quiet and continued on.

Near mid-afternoon, they reached a small clearing. She was relieved to be off the hard trail for a few minutes and anxious to rest. This trip was not turning out the way she had anticipated. As she dropped her pack, she looked around and noticed some strange things about the clearing. It seemed to have been cleared for a purpose.

As she stood taking it all in, she heard his footsteps behind her. She turned and caught a glimpse of the snarl on his face and his arm moving forward right before she felt his open hand connect with her face in a hard slap.

He watched her crumple to the ground under the blow he had just given her. He had seen the surprise, fear, and something else appear in her facial expression as it had connected with her left cheek.

He dropped his pack as she was momentarily dazed on her hands and knees. Within seconds she hurled herself at him. She was completely pissed and came at him with her hands and feet. If he had not been prepared, she might have taken him down. Instead, he was able to get inside her blows making them largely ineffective and grappled her back down to the ground where his size would be to his advantage.

He slapped her again across the face and rolled her over on her stomach as she kicked and scratched at his face and arms. He felt like he was fighting a wildcat and she was giving it everything she had.

He straddled her ass and twisted her right arm up behind her back and grabbed a fistful of hair and pressed her face hard into the ground. That dazed her and he was able to get her left hand behind her back and secured her wrists together using a large zip tie. She continued squirming and fighting under him, but to no avail. He lifted her head off the ground by her hair and ran his tongue from her jaw to her cheek and whispered into her ear, "Is this better bitch?" He laughed cruelly as she tried to twist her head around to bite him. He changed positions and used another zip tie to bind her ankles together. He then grabbed the waistband of her shorts and dragged her over to a particular area in the clearing. "Do you like my play area, cunt?" he asked. "I made it just for you. Here, I can do anything I want to with your filthy little ass."

She watched him warily as he went to his pack and pulled out a bottle of water and a small bottle of unidentifiable pills. He drained 2/3 of the bottle, dropped two pills into it, recapped it, and then shook it up. She struggled to crawl away from him by only using her shoulders and upper legs, just like a snake would slither across the ground, but to no avail. He grabbed her face and used his left hand to force her mouth open and shoved the bottle into her mouth pouring the water in. She sputtered and tried to spit, but he pushed her mouth shut and held her nose until she swallowed.

It's not long before dizziness hits her. She never loses consciousness, but everything happens in a blur. She feels as if she is floating. The sensations indicate she is being untied and moved to another location. She watches in disinterest as a knife is flashed before her eyes. She feels the cool metal touch her skin and hears the sounds of material being cut with ease. She expects to see blood, but instead sees her clothes falling off of her body.

He tells her to hold her hands out in front of her and she complies. He smiles, pats her head and says, "good girl" as he tightly ties her hands in front of her using a length of rope. He lifts her up and leads her to a tree using the rope. She feels the rough bark of the tree press against her naked breasts, stomach, and legs as he presses her firmly against the trunk and securely ties her hands above her head. She stands there with her face against the tree, more sensing than seeing him tie one ankle securely with rope and then walk about the tree and attached it to the other ankle. She is completely bound. Everything goes black.