The Hilaria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cvillerook
cvillerook
92 Followers

"Please, no." She begs but does not resist.

Epona stopped and instead started to kiss her tight belly until her head rested between supple thighs -- she licked silk front panel of the shorts. Chi moaned. Epona cupped Xo's firm ass. She raised her to where her tongue and warm breath could work this living doll into a frenzy -- which did not take long. Before Xochi realized it she was revealed.

A lean shaved penis lay between womanly thighs. Epona gasped as she pulled back to fully take in the view. Every bit of Chi was near perfect in every way and proportion. In the oddest way even when seeing the penis compared to the breasts she did not imagine them incongruous or find flaw in their presence, shape, or dimension. Xochi's eyes started to soften and become wet as she tried to pull the sheet around her to cover up. Epona brushed the covering aside. "No. You do not think I -- that everyone had not heard of you -- Jack is handsome and hung but you are the prize. You were the carousel. No one makes it to my rooms, even during the festivals, unless they bring something unique to me. And you are singular." With that she consumed the entirety of Chi's sex -- delicate compared to Jack.

Xochi wiggled with embarrassment and pleasure. No one but Jack and her doctor had truly seen her in two years. She did not feel herself complete. Yet this woman worshiped her in this unfinished state -- in a way in which even Jack did not -- touched her shame somehow. A remnant of a feeling she thought had left behind in her small hometown. However, two fingers entered her and erased those memories and sent her reeling, as they massage her prostate. "Cum, cum, cum, " a senseless chant rises from her, as her eyes rolled back.

"Not yet." Epona stopped.

The frustration tormented Chi. She was painfully hard. Her limb slender but not wanting for length pulsed off of her belly with as blood pumped through it.

"I need you."

"Please." Chi responded.

"It is not like that." She straddled her deftly taking her inside. "I have to share this with you."

"Fuck she is tight." Chi though. The sensation was amazing, more like she drawn upward rather than having someone slide down her. Each piston-like motion was crushing. Her own orgasm so close.

Epona cannot form the words. The fit was exquisite. She had certainly had bigger. However, the curve or where it rested or this androgynous angel it was attached to made the experience something all its own. She felt nails grazing her nipples and then hands fall to her hips pushing her down driving her. She started to cum and until she crumpled against Chi.

"Sweet, sweet..." she repeated over and over kissing her trapped lover. It took a moment for her to realize the young woman was still firm, hot, and throbbing inside her. "You did not ..."

"You never said to."

"Like I said this was not that... but so hot." Her tongue pushed into Chi's mouth. She could only imagine Xochi's need in relation to her own which was still immense. Epona leaned back and begins to work her using every muscle inside her. Eyes closed Xochi quick neared the edge. As a hand clad in a familiar rough leather wraps around her balls and applies a near painful pressure. Xochi's eyes opened wide to see Epona rubbing her own clit furiously with one of the gloves she remembered from the carrousel.

"Cum, cum, cum." The chant again rose up.

Epona wet, glossy touched her own light for a second time pulling, twisting then releasing the package she held in her hand. Chi was unable to hold back any longer. The two coupled broke into a feverish pace fury full of obscenities and kisses. Until Xochi's seed poured out onto her own belly as the other's was full. Both their energies spent the two fell apart.

As they wrapped around each other and passed into sleep, Epona looked at the smaller woman,

"Girls are just the best." She thought.

Demeter and the Minotaur

Demeter lounged, as was her habit. She had not "sat" since taking up her mantle and instituting the Hilaria, as a way to satisfy her needs -- her need for new sensations and information. Information that had quietly made her wealthy passed the point of respectability. She could afford to not care what anyone thought. Everyone knew how she made her fortune, understood their complicity in it, and because of her willingness to seemingly demand so little -- she had obtained much.

Once she had been daughter, sister, lover, and wife but that was a life ago. A life she had almost forgotten, since she sunk into the Earth and slipped away from suburbia taking on her new name. Her only real memory of that time was one of a teenage boy, perhaps some neighbors' kid, staring down from an upstairs window. He was masturbating as he watched her tan topless. She was so taken by the idea that she joined him in enjoying herself. The unseen image of his cumming still could work her up. Soon after she left her home and forgot herself.

Now she was the Great Mother and Keeper of Secrets. A whisper in some Senator's ear about her harem of young men -- one of which is now under the table servicing the Congressman still while others hung from the rafters -- was the most recent major boon to her accounts. Business leaders, bankers, celebrities known only for being famous, and their clingers-on each with their deviance made sure she would never be without. Then there were the truly gifted the artists, writers, musicians, freaks, and those seeking the next step on their journey. Those she guided, cajoled, and mothered knowing that they too would serve her needs someday.

Whatever they might be.

Everyone was an open book to her and despite the vestigial nature of her clothing, she a mystery to all. She had lived live a nomad in filth and squalor for two years to erase any trace of her past. From there she whored and bartered everything she could to get to this point, another three.

On a dais that was more a couch or throne and more bed than any of those she surveyed her guests. Their lusts. Their gluttony. Their absolute abandon or their total denial. Tonight each would have their vices filled, if she desired. Demeter called them over in small groups or sometimes as individuals from their dining, as it amused her. She granted wishes and sometimes requesting favors. Wine and plates of delicacies swirled between the kitchen, the table, and her island oasis -- although many did not eat, almost all drank heavily hoping to find an excuse for their need.

Each group could sparkle like a star or be dead as dust. Some people's desires were so mundane. A couple in the mid- to late forties. A woman and her cuckold -- not uncommon -- but how could they be so dreary? The idea of the slight woman being plowed by dozen baby-arm dicked men one after the other and the husband being force fed a mixture of the partners on each man's cock each more impure than the last sadly amused her not a bit. Instead she felt a twinge of sorry for the men required to service them. She slipped two fingers deep inside herself and thought of the boy -- "What a relief."

The woman seems shocked.

"What? Not at the dinner table. I assure you it is tamer than your request." Dem locked her gaze on her challenger. She removed her fingers from their nesting place and her wetness leaked down her leg. Demeter turns to the cuck and as if by telepathic order his mouth fell open. She placed he fingers inside his mouth. Greedily his tongue washed her fingers. "Well, at least he has better manners than to be prudish." With that Dem was distracted by the man's talents as her nipples tightened. "You are lucky. He has such a wicked mouth." She beckoned one of the servers, "Take them to their suite. Give them what they ask for."

As they leave, she called Ian, her lady's gentleman and expediter, "Once the couple is in their room make sure the entertainment knows to ruin the evening for the woman that just left."

"And the man?"

"Well, with a mouth like that he may find himself cleaning up after me. I could always a first rate cunt-licker. Apparently I can still misjudge a client, on occasion." As the man exited the room she smiled knowing that bitch would not cum tonight.

Laying back on her cushion she fingered her bare snatch. Looking up she enjoyed her bound butterflies struggling trying to find their way to the light. "Hata has such a flair for metaphor."

Her eye caught a young couple -- a muscular gentleman and his Latina companion. They are delicious and unique, but no. They're already entwined in too many dealings. "Not them, not tonight.". Already one of the servants is gathering them to take them to another's chambers. She made a mental note to lay her hands upon them at some point.

"Mmmm," Dem began to purr. Her hips started to roll and slightly buck, as she raised the nipple of her heavy tit to her mouth. She can feel the eyes of her guests on her, exactly the tribute she required at this moment. Her eyes fluttered shut.

She was surprised to feel the weight of two people -- one on each side -- beside her. "One should to be invited." Dem thought. However, they felt muscular and lean. She imagined them beautiful and so she did not object or attempt to stop them. Her hand was replaced by two. One played forcefully with her clit. The second's fingers pushed deep inside her. Both bodies while slimmer and smooth were strong and decidedly masculine and nicely endowed.

She started to pant causing her to release her breast, but as with the hands one mouth was replaced by two? No three, this one was different more feminine slowly kissing up her thigh. Again, this great becoming shifted and she found her arms pinned beneath the weight of her first two lovers as they each tease her nipples at their own pace. Their harmony perfection as the women took her place between her legs and holding her spread wide at the knees began to feed off Dem with a long and demanding tongue.

It pushed deep into her and then serviced the soft flesh between her twat and ass. Then, the process reversed itself. Her three wardens held her above a chasm of liquid pleasure for what seemed an eternity deliciously refusing to allow her complete release into it. "How wicked of them," she thought, "How lovely. Then someone knows me all too well." That concerned her.

"Ma'am."

It was a familiar voice that drew her out of this luxury. Her eyes opened as she tried to focus on Ian and her own words. "Go the fuck away." It was her first glimpse of the engines of her exquisite imprisonment. The two men were young, lean-muscled, and mirror images of each other. The woman was around her age and athletic. All fair with red-blonde hair, it was a very handsome family picture -- a mother and her sons? Aunt and nephews? They all had ceased their work and the world became more real as her bliss started to fall from her.

When she awoke enough the beast standing behind the manservant gave her a start, like a nightmare image arose from a wet dream.

"Another gift." said her valet.

It stood well over six feet tall and wore a metal bull mask. The body was young but heavy muscled, ornately tattooed and the chest thick and hairy. He would easy fill a door. His only clothing was a leather loin cloth. The mask amplified his labored breathing so that it sounded as a bull's bellow. He was the most beautiful and terrible thing she had ever seen.

The diners fell silent as older woman moved across the floor and upon reaching the monster ran her hand up the leg of the bull. Dem parted her lips the creature was for all its magnificence a grotesque -- perhaps that was why it radiated so much animal sex. The woman tugged at the belt that hitched the loin cloth, it falls. The beast's sex is upright, thick, and long adorned with a heavy Jacob's Ladder piercing running near the length of the shaft. She shuddered as the woman started to worship its head with her mouth.

The creature grabbed the back of the woman's head. Her jaw almost had to unhinge to accept him as he pushes her down the shaft toward the base. From her angle, Dem saw the muscle force its way deep into her throat. The woman's own wetness started to form a small puddle under her as she struggled for air. But the monster held her head in place while stroking her throat until she calmed down.

"She is either very well-trained or has passed out." Dem thought as she was lifted up to the Minotaur by the twin's, perhaps as a sacrifice to save their "mother". It wasted no time, the demon released the woman and she sunk to the floor. His cock emerged covered in the slickness that had been the woman's losing battle to breathe.

"More" The woman choked out as the two young men, contrary to Dem's initial belief that they might be trying to save her, fell upon and heaped their own abuse on her. From the sounds of it Dem doubted if the woman would have called it that, nor would she.

Reaching up the bull removed its own head revealing the face of the virile and masculine youth that belongs to the body beneath. It was not that of a demon but an angel -- a dark, dark angel. Throwing the helmet aside, he took her and started to handle her in a rough and obscene manner. He lifted her in the air high enough that she could wrap her legs around his waist, despite their considerable height difference and in a step he stood at the head of the guests' table. He dropped her on it with a thud and used her body to clear a space on the table. The guests scattered as he flipped her over. Dem grabbed at the sides of the table for a perch but the table was too wide to help. Before she adjusted for her error two massive hands encircle her face from behind, fixing her head into place. She felt the flared mushroom tip of his battering ram cock tear her open. Spread eagle, she became simply a sock rag doll that he used to jerk himself off.

She felt the thick gauge metal spines and balls that lined his penis saw against her pelvis. Dem's mouth opened in anguish as he pushed himself in her then removed himself from her. The crowd spurred her tormentor on; they have never seen her or anyone so well-used. Nearly rabid themselves, several couples and even strangers began to break off to their own adventures on the spot. Whether their need was to watch or be watched, it was impossible to say, and it did not matter.

"This is somehow a trap and I do not care." She thought while crying out, "More."

Each thrust an orgasm in itself as his metal raked against what feels like every nerve in her body. She barely made out the flash of cell phones as her facade of control slipped from her. The crowd taunted her. As the last flash went off he moved his hands to her breasts encircling them pulling at her piercings violently. She felt a trickle of blood as it wept from her nipples and rolled down her belly. Another volley of flashes went off. "He is posing me for their shots. Bastard. But if they want a show I will give them one." However, something new burnt her up sex as he pressed deep into her opening up gates that held back a lust she had not felt before and the thought was lost to this madness.

"Whose breeding bitch are you?'

Her pride did not let her answer.

She found herself completely empty. One of his large hands held her head down while the other pressed up against her pussy's juicy mouth to emphasize its emptiness. She felt it flutter with her own heartbeat. She understood the choking woman's need, after feeling so entirely full completely owned -- the emptiness was almost crippling. Perhaps, this was the reason for the first aid offered by her lovers.

"Who owns this/" He let a single large digit slide into her well-used honeypot and stirred her like soup.

"...you.."

"Again, louder"

"You!"

She was a more than a worldly woman by any measure but the agony and humiliation made her feel like a virgin being deflowered in public. Bristling she knew she would never be able to thank this man enough.

"Good girl." he says patting her sex.

"Asshole."

He leaned over her using the weight of his body to immobilize her and force the air from her lungs. "Do you ever want to shit right again? I can make it your asshole, say the word." She could feel his hard shaft and it quills against her pucker and knew he was not lying.

"...No.. please no." she barely had the air for the words. The lights started to dim and the edges of her line of sight started to soften. At the last moment he pulled himself up allowing her to take a gulp of air as he rolled her over draping a leg on each arm, as he seized the sides of the table. Quickly, mercilessly he drove himself all the way in her. Her batter twat torn and she could tell already bruises had started. However, she convulsed almost immediately as he entered her. He started to grind with each thrust. Again, she found herself unable to move.

"Take it?"

"Take what? Ask." He said.

"Take my breath."

He grinned warmly. He knew she was his. He did not slow his pace or force. When an alley cat such as this offered you its throat you have to take it. He wrapped his hands around her throat he granted her wish.

Dem's breathing became more erratic as did her eyesight, as eye each rolled in on its on socket. Unable to reach him or escape she tried to cry out but already her lungs were empty and on fire.

"God you were always so sexy..." she could barely make out his words they made no sense. She felt him thicken almost lodging inside her. "...those big nipples..." the hand pressed into her neck is perfect "...you by the pool I know you did it so I would watch..." her head started to swirl as his pace quickened "...so fucking hot..." He would peak soon as would she "... so do you like this cock.." her whole body tightened and spasmed as she felt him start to empty his thick pulse inside her, he let her go "...I am still so hard for you..." and he was.

He pulled his hardness out of her and a rope of his cum splattered across her belly and thighs. "Please," Dem said. She dropped to her knees opened her mouth wide and wrapped her hand around the base of his slick, studded prick rubbing it across her face before she started force feeding herself its length until she could take no more. Her hands went behind her back.

"Almost." His baritone voice caused her to quiver. Again, Dem felt herself ready to cum.

Her master knotted his hand in her hair and pushed forward pass the briny, metallic taste in her mouth, pass her gag reflex with no hesitation until coming to rest at passed a point she could barely breathe. Still her nose did not rest against him. With a grunt she forced herself forward the last fraction of an inch until she is completely skewered upon him.

He reached down and stroked her throat. "You are such a good cum slut, Mother" She started to become light-headed on the taste of them.

Demi continued to service him as she started to cum and the trap snapped shut.

Eris' Revenge

The young man was strapped into place on a horizontal Peter's cross so tightly it barely allowed him to draw a breath, much less move. Eris had been working on his final preparations for weeks. She knew that Demeter would be unable to resist him and now that he was ready to own that bitch-in-heat. Demeter would learn that she was not one to be forced out or take a slight lightly.

She had demanded much of him, so much that keeping him a secret had been harder than she imagined. But it was perfect. For a year she had loving labored on him and that was even with his tremendous gifts of size, strength, and a third that she violent stroked until it was turgid. Then carefully she ran long thin needles into it in the manner Hata had taught her that would with his youth keep him rigid for hours upon their removal. The man screamed in his gag as she continued her work.

Eris had paid dearly for the Hata's knowledge submitted to his every cruel demand. Every exquisite agony he inflicted upon her. She stopped and shook uncontrollably for a few moments recalling what Hata and his apprentice had done to her on this same cross. She had started to avoid both men in fear that she would beg them to do it to her again. The only thing she regretted was she knew she was now useless for other men -- "How could they compare to such hellish delights?"

cvillerook
cvillerook
92 Followers