The Hilaria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cvillerook
cvillerook
92 Followers

"Shut up. I told you when I agreed to help you have her I would push you passed your endurance. You are so close, shall we stop?"

The young man grunted quietly and his torture continued. She almost felt sorry for him. "Anyone who gets their heart's desire never wants it as much as when they did not have it," she thought. "And with what this boy had endured he would undoubtedly feel cheated."

Finishing her task, she was pleased with herself and the young man. 'We are almost there. Soon she will kneel before you." She wrapped her long spidery fingers around his cock. She wanted to mount him but she had other plans for him and Eris was not sure if he would not end up using her rather than her using him for her plans. Still even like this he oozed sex and she did not wish to be denied entirely. Pulling the man's cock upward she took his head into her mouth and using her tongue broke into the opening with her tongue. The young man went mad, as she started to remove the needles, and he emptied his load immediately in her mouth. He grunted as he came relentlessly. She greedily devoured the gift, again considering mounting him, as she worshiped his member.

"Don't worry," she slurped. "You will have more than enough left for her." She licked clean the underside of the monument that was his cock. His cock was already tightening threatening eruption as her tongue rolled across his heavy piercing. "See?" she said ready to catch fire despite having just drunk a river of cum. At this point, she was only so much heat. Perhaps, he could undo Hata's hold on her.

She leaned over him and fitted the bronze mask over his face and the young man became the Minotaur. Eris heard the straps that had held him down pop open as the binds may have held her, or the boy, but not the Bull. His large hand clamped down on throat, almost instantly her head spun and she began to go limp.

Eris became aware of her position as she felt her robe being ripped from her exposing her greyhound like physique. She dangled like meat from his right hand which squeezed around her wrists. His left hand painful played with both her small breasts.

"Wake up, old woman." He shook her violently. "You are not that weak and if I did not have my own agenda I would take my time with you slowly."

"Slowly." Eris still oxygen addled mind did not grasp his meaning until she was on her knees, his weight on her. Her arms pinned to her sides as he crushed her against him tight.

"I guess I owe you this much."

"No." She screamed.

He pushed himself all the way inside her in one swift motion. Eris struggled as it felt like his cock had pushed up her organs up into her lungs. Her breath pushed out of her and left her. She was faint with the agony of pent up delight.

He pulled out leaving only his head in her then as mercilessly as before drove deep into her. She stopped her struggle and began to grind as he continued his onslaught. ""So, good," he said. "Know that you are a fine piece of ass woman. How do you feel knowing this is your creation?"

Eris started to cum in waves, as she gave a guttural growl. Only to soon collapse upon the floor.

"So glad you approve."

Still the beast pumped her prone body pushing her through forced orgasm after forced orgasm wearing her down to a point pass consciousness where instinct took over. Her body uncontrollably quivered no longer able to resist, it attempted to end the onslaught by opening itself up to him entirely. Yet he seemed only to grow stronger. She had done her work well -- too well.

"Hata," the man-bull called as he pulled out of her,

She laid in a sprawl on the floor unable to move and still felt empty without him inside her. However, the lust that drove this emptiness was replaced by fear as she was rolled onto her back and saw the three men standing over her -- the Minotaur, Hata, and his apprentice.

"Once I have what I want I don't need this trickster around, despite her obvious delights and ability to endure." He knelt beside her and touched her face. "You are extraordinary and that is dangerous. She is yours -- as promised -- freshly broken."

Hata smiled down at her, then at the monster. "Then our deal here is done." The men clasp hands. "Ian is awaiting you in the hallway. I will be leaving with my property but my apprentice Hjalmar plans to stay. He has been with me for almost a decade and knows everything I do."

The two younger men nodded at each other in agreement. And the helmed one turned and walked from the room.

Eris finally able to move started rolled over and tried to escape only to be pulled back by the two men. Who with little effort squeezed her into a tight ball, knees to chests arms to her side, and bonded her in a wet cloth which dried quickly and tightened even more leaving her immobile. Then, they placed a bit in her mouth strapping it tight against the back of her head.

"I think she will transport fine as is." Hjalmar spoke in his thick Danish accent.

"Yes, I think so. A word of advice, stay away from the horse woman. And keep out of the middle of her and that bull."

"Yes, teacher."

"Stop that, you are your own master now."

Hata pulled a wicker basket from the corner of the room. The men lifted Eris up and lowered her into it. The walls of the basket encased her, as the lid was fitted into place. In the near darkness she felt the basket move and the sound of rope sliding along its outside locking her in.

"Anything else?"

"Listen to Ian he has been here longer than even I. He knows where the bodies are. We owe each other and you are my heir to that goodwill."

The master and his student hugged as brothers. "Are you sure you will not need me Hata?"

"Yes. I am sure."

"If you need me."

"I know where you are. But I am taking my prize and leaving, it is time."

In a practiced manner Hata ducked down slung two rope loops that hung from the basket onto his shoulders and stood up. "Good luck." And he left with the encased Eris.

Hjalmar stood his new workshop, contemplated on what was now his. Then quietly set about preparing to release butterflies.

cvillerook
cvillerook
92 Followers