The Hilton Head Trip

Story Info
The weekend getaway he can forgive, but never forget.
3.4k words
2.9
72.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm in a closet trying to look out through the slats of the door, but it's too dark to see. I hear the lock click and the door open, then the lights switch on and I can see the bed directly in front of me. A man says "whoa, too bright," and the lights go out again. Someone moves, walking right in front of the door I'm crouched down behind, and then and then a lamp on the nightstand clicks on and I see the back of a man standing by the bed. A woman's voice said "yeah that's better." It's my wife. She walks over to the balcony door and looks out.

The man's just standing there, leering at her. My wife slowly turns around and sees him staring at her. She gives him a smile and then sits down on the couch. She's wearing a tight little beach dress, with buttons that run all the way up it, the same one that I just had watched her changed into a few hours ago. The guy walks over and stands in front of her, and then says, "That's a nice dress." My wife looks up at him, still grinning, but she doesn't say anything. She crosses her legs and puts one hand behind her head. The look she gives him is an invitation. He sits next to her on the small couch and puts his hand on her exposed thigh. My wife is sitting perfectly still, only her eyes move. She looks down at his hand for a moment and then back into his eyes. I could tell that she'd been drinking. He leans over and slowly touches his lips to hers.

My heart's pounding in my ears now, and I suddenly feel dizzy. I lean back against the wall of the closet until it passes. When I look up I can still see them through the slats of the closet door, kissing passionately. I feel like I am trying to move but can't, like in a dream. He never stops caressing her -- along her hips, up her waist, around her breasts -- over the bare skin of her thighs and slipping his hand under the thin fabric -- across her stomach, along her neck, through her hair. Then I see him pull away from her mouth and look into her eyes again. She looks at him intently and an eyebrow arches seductively. He slides down onto the floor in front of her, both his hands running down her legs. He leans in and starts to kiss her lower thighs, just below her dress. She watches him and giggles softly. "What do you want?" she whispers. He looks up at her, saying nothing, still touching his lips to her bare thighs. "Tell me what you want," she whispered again.

"I... want... to... taste..."

It all started yesterday. I was at work eating lunch at my desk when my friend Alan gave me a call. He told me that his wife Jane had found a great deal for a weekend trip to Hilton Head Island. "The plane leaves tonight and we fly back Sunday evening," he explained. I called my wife and she arranged to have my parents keep the kids over the weekend. Later that night, we met Alan and Jane at the airport and we had dinner on the plane. It was after midnight when we checked into our rooms and my wife and I were so exhausted we just collapsed into bed.

We all spent the next morning at the beach. Our wives went to get lunch and brought back a cooler full of beer before they took off to go shopping. After we drank a few, Alan told me that he and Jane were having problems. "We haven't slept in the same room in weeks," he told me. I realized that he needed to talk to someone, so I just listened. After the beer ran out we went back to the hotel to clean up, and then we drank a few more on the Alan's balcony while we waited for our wives. When they finally came back we made plans to meet at the restaurant across from the hotel. We walked down to our room so my wife could change.

I sat on the bed and watched her change into a sexy little beach dress. She checked herself out in the mirror and saw a panty line, so she casually stepped out of her underwear. As she was applying some lipstick in the mirror, she looked back at me and started griping about how drunk I was. I complained about all the cloths she bought. It quickly turned into a big argument and by the time we left to meet our friends, we weren't speaking to one another. So not surprisingly, dinner was kind of tense. Jane ate quickly and then said that she had to go. "I promised my aunt that I would visit her tonight. She lives on the other side of the island, and I'm going to spend the night." I could tell by Alan's expression that it was news to him. I nudged him and said, "Looks like you're sleeping alone again, huh?" Jane shot me an angry look and then got up to leave, while Alan excused himself to go to the bathroom.

My wife told me I was acting like a jerk. Since we were in public and had to keep it quiet, the things we whispered were all the more nasty. I finally got so mad I got up and said I was leaving. She told me that she had the key to the room, but I told her I wouldn't be back that night anyway and stormed off. Of course I had nowhere to go, so I started wondering where I might be able to spend the night. Then it occurred to me that Jane might not have left yet. I rushed into the hotel and caught her just as she came out of her room. She seemed to accept my apology, but she was in a hurry since she had a car waiting. I figured my best bet was to crash on the couch in Alan's room that night, so I told Jane that I was going to wait for her husband to return, and she let me inside before she left.

I walked out onto the balcony and looked down at the restaurant across the street. I could see my wife and Alan still sitting at the table together. I sat and waited. They stayed there for a few hours, talking and drinking, so I helped myself to a few beers while I waited... and waited and waited. Finally, a while after sunset, they got up and started to walk towards the hotel. I went back into the room to wait for Alan, putting my last beer bottle in the trash can. A while later I heard talking in the hallway. I looked though the peep hole and saw my wife. I quickly shut off the lights and looked for a place to hide. Of course there was the only place I could go, and that's how I ended up in the closet.

Now Alan is kissing my wife's thighs, and I watch her obligingly spread her legs. I remember that she had not worn panties. He pushes up her dress and then buries his head in her lap. She gasps, and soon starts to slowly rock her hips beneath him. I can hear his mouth sucking, tongue lapping, lips kissing. While he's eating her, she reaches into her dress and unclasps her bra, then she pulls her bra out of one sleeve, then tosses it onto the floor. I can see her hard nipples under the tightly stretched fabric. Now she's moaning softly, rubbing herself harder and harder against Alan's face. Her legs are trembling slightly, and I can see the muscles of her stomach and thighs shiver when she thrusts herself into his open mouth. She reaches down with one hand and pulls his head close against her. "Ohhhh," she moans as her whole body shudders intensely for a moment. Her back is arched, her head is thrown backwards, her hands reach up and clutch at the cushion behind her head. She cries, "oh god!" as her body shudders violently again for a moment -- and then stops just one last time. Then she starts to come. It begins with her thighs start to quiver, and then a spasm from below her belly ripples through her body. She's moaning "oh, ooh, ooh!," as she's thrusting against his mouth, bucking up and down, rubbing her wetness all over his face.

When it was over she was laying back on the couch with an arm thrown over her eyes. Alan slowly gets to his feet and looks down at her, but she doesn't move. I think that she must be ashamed of herself, too humiliated to even look at him.

She suddenly sits up, taking a deep breath, and looks up into his face. She reaches out with both hands, quickly unbuckling his pants, and roughly thrust his pants down below his knees. His hard dick springs out and slaps against his stomach. My wife watches his cock pulsate in front of her face, throbbing with the beat of his heart. Then she leans in and, in one long luscious lick, slowly runs the tip of her tongue along the thick shaft. When she gets to the tip, she starts to circle her tongue gently around the purple head. Alan groans, and it looked like his legs might buckle, so he moves over and crumples down onto the couch. She follows him, getting down onto the floor, and then takes him into her mouth, her head moving up and down, and I can hear her sucking and slurping. He's sitting with his legs wide apart and she's crouching down, eagerly sucking him off. I'm so hard myself that I'm straining against my pants. I reach down and unzip my pants, but my cock is so stiff I can't pull it out. I have to stand up in the closet so I can pull by pants down.

My wife looks up at him through her hair, which has fallen down into her face. She takes him out of her mouth and then quickly stands up in front of him. She puts one hand on her hip and with the other starts to trace the outline of her body through her dress. She runs a few fingers down from her neck, between her breasts, down over her flat belly, and then between her legs. Alan's just sitting there, eyes wide, his pants around his legs and his long dick glistening from my wife's mouth. She reaches down and takes hold of the bottom of her dress, and then pulls it up over her head. I can see her pussy, the hair still wet and the lips swollen and pink, and her nipples are large and erect. She's wearing nothing but her heels. Then she runs one hand around her breasts, squeezing the nipples between her fingers, while her other hand goes back down between her legs again and she starts fingering herself.

After she teases him for a while, she walks over and straddles him on the couch. She starts to rub her cunt up and down on his engorged cock, rubbing her juices all over him. Then I see her hand reach down and grab him, holding his dick straight up as she raises her ass in the air and then lowers herself down onto him. They both moan as she sinks all the way down, his fat cock disappearing inside of her. Now she begins moving up and down and I watch his dick sliding in and out. She sits up on him, arching her back, her tits bobbing in front of his face as she rides him. Alan takes her breasts into his hands and then leans up to lick them, pulling each nipple into his mouth and suckling greedily. I reach down and start to stroke myself.

Soon Alan falls back against the couch and groans, "oh, I'm close, I'm close!" My wife just fucks him harder. He shuts his eyes and cries, "I'm gonna come!" She puts her hands on his chest and grinds her pussy into his lap, moving her hips around in circles. He grabs her waist and tries to keep her from moving. She says "I'm gonna come too. I want you to come inside me." He smiles up at her and then starts to buck underneath her, holding her by the hips and pulling her up and down on his cock. My wife chuckles and I can see from Alan's face that he's passing the point of no return. "You're sure?" he asks. "Oh yeah," she purrs. "I want you to squirt your cum inside my pussy." As she intended, that pushes him over the edge, but he's still trying to hold off for a few more exquisite thrusts...

My wife starts to tremble again and then she moans in a throaty voice, "oh, oh yes, oh god!" Alan is thrusting deeply inside of her, and then he stops and is still for a second or two. Then he starts to cry out, "ah, ah, ah!" I can see his balls pulsating as he starts spraying cum into my wife's cunt. It's too much for me and I shoot a sticky wad of my own cum all over the closet door, and then another and another in thick globs, spurting all over the carpet.

My wife leans down to kiss Alan, and she whispers something and giggles. She climbs off of him. I can see his cum, some dripping out in big gooey drops and some running down her leg. She picks up her dress and bra, walks into the bathroom, and closes the door behind her. Alan sits there for a few moments, and then stands up and yanks his pants up. He paces around the room for a while, looking unsure what to do, and finally sits down on the end of the bed. A few moments later my wife walks out of the bathroom, and he stands up quickly to face her.

She's back in her dress now. She bends over and picks up her bag, stuffing her bra into it, and then puts it over her shoulder. She walks over to Alan and they look at each other uncomfortably for few seconds. Then she smiles, grabs his shirt, and pulls him in for a kiss on the cheek. His hands go to her waist and then he kisses her on the lips. Then he kisses her again. She reaches up and puts her hands around his neck and his hands slide down and cup her ass, pulling her into him. My wife giggles and pulls her lips away. "Oh my, are you getting excited again?"

Alan chuckles and said, "It's been so long... and you look so sexy." He pulls her into another kiss and his hands are running all over her body again. She unbuttons his shirt and pulls it over his shoulders, and he slips it off. Their tongues were flittering in and out of each other's mouth. She reaches down, unbuckles his pants, and slips her hands down the front. He walks her backwards towards the bed. He kicks off his pants and they hop up onto the squeaky mattress. She sits up and he starts to feel her breasts through her dress. She smiles down at him and then pulls the dress off, and they're both naked. He continues to caress her nude body and then she leans down to kiss him again.

And then she suddenly gets up and slides off of the bed. Alan sits up, watching to see what's she's doing, and then she grabs his hand and pulls him down so that his head is near the end of the bed. She climbs up, crawling over top of him and running her tits across his face, and then lowers her pussy down over his lips. I watch my wife straddle his face and rub herself into his open mouth, and his tongue was flicking madly as he voraciously eats her pussy. Her face is inches away from his cock, and now she opens up and sucks it into her mouth. He uses two fingers to spread the lips of her cunt so that he can lap at her. She takes him out of her mouth and moans, "oh yeah," as she started to shudder, rubbing herself into his open mouth and coming all over his face.

She rolls off of him, crawling up the bed, and then grabs the headboard, sticking her ass in the air and looking back at him with a big smile on her face. Alan gets up onto his knees and grabs her by the waist, and I see her hand reach down between her legs, grabbing his cock and guiding it into her. She starts to push back against him as he thrusts into her. She's whimpering, not in pain but from pleasure, as he just pounds into her as hard as he can. Then he reaches around to clutch her breasts, and she sits up and leans back against him. He's kissing her neck and kneading her tits with his hands, and she turns her head, opening her mouth for his tongue. He reaches down between her legs with one hand and fondles her pussy and he continued to buck into her. "Oh yeah, oh god yeah," she says, and then drops down on all fours again. My wife buries her head into the pillow, I think I hear her murmuring "fuck me, fuck me," and he's grabbing hold of her waist, ramming deep inside of her, and she's screaming into the pillow as she comes.

She falls forward and rolls over onto her side and he collapses beside her, both of them breathing heavily. I see that Alan is still hard and I realized that he hadn't come with my wife. After they catch their breath again, he climbs on top of her, easily sliding into her again and starts moving in and out of her slowly. Their tongues dance in and out of their mouths, and she wraps her legs around his waist. Then he sits up and grabs her ankles, holing her legs out wide as he pumps his dick into her, and she's moaning again. Now he puts her ankles over his shoulders and lifts her ass up off the bed, driving in and out, and then he starts to grunt. He unexpectedly pulls out of her, grabs his cock, and starts to stroke himself over her steaming pussy. Then he starts to squirt his cum all over her, thick globs of it in the hair of her pussy, up onto her stomach, even some on her tits. My wife is giggling and sits up to watch him ejaculate all over her body, reaching down with her hands to rub it all over her skin. Alan falls back beside her on the bed and they laid there silently for a few moments.

My wife gets up and goes back into the bathroom. When she comes out she's dressed and has her bag in her hand. Alan sits up and looks at her. She doesn't go over by him, she doesn't even flash him a smile, she just says, "It's late, I have to go," and she turns to leave. She's out the door before he can say anything.

Alan gets up and goes into the bathroom, so I quietly slip out of the closet and escaped into the hallway. I wonder around for a minute or two, but I know I have absolutely nowhere else to go. I knock on the door to our hotel room. When the door opens, my wife is standing there in a towel, her skin is still wet and she smells like soap. She's looking at me and I'm looking at her, neither one of us saying a word. I grab her and push her up against the wall, I'm suddenly furious, excited, confused, I'm tearing the towel away and she's ripping off my clothes and I throw her onto the bed and soon I'm fucking her and she's fucking me and we fuck and fuck until we are both so exhausted we fall asleep.

The next morning I woke up with my naked wife in my arms. We packed, went to the airport and flew back on an early flight. We talk about getting back home, seeing the kids, getting a good night's sleep. But we never talked about that trip again.