The Hippolyta Project Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On the house," she said, still without looking, stood, and walked back down the aisle.

I turned to watch her go, and she swayed like Fiona had, although this woman had a beautiful round rump under her skirt, not slender hips like Fiona.

I took a sip of the whiskey; it was just what the doctor ordered, calming my nerves a bit. As I went to place the cup down on the napkin, I noticed two words written on it: "open me."

Inside was a longer note.

"She said you were fantastic. It sure sounded good. I can't wait to see the video, she gave me the link. Here is my number. Text me and I'll text you when I fly into Boston again next week. - Rachel"

A pretty woman just gave me her number. That had never happened to me before, let alone the fact that it was after she had just heard me fucking another woman, and was going to deliberately look up the video of it. Plus ... there were now going to be two videos of me having sex online. I shook my head and tucked the napkin into my pocket, and slowly savored that whiskey in a plastic airline cup.

***

I woke up just before we were to land, drooling slightly. The plane touched down without incident. I half expected Fiona to be waiting for me at the top of the jetway, but I guess I wasn't surprised when she wasn't. But my heart ached a bit; I was disappointed. This woman had completely twisted my head around in about one day.

I stood at the baggage claim and waited for my suitcase, reflecting on the madness of the end of this business trip.

Suddenly she was next to me at the baggage claim. She had a business card with her; she tucked it into my jacket pocket as she reached up to give me a chaste peck on my cheek.

"See you Monday, boss," she said, and then walked away, suitcase in tow.

I stared at her as she left. She didn't look back once.

I pulled the card out of my pocket. On it was a shortened link, a username that was a bunch of numbers, and a long, complicated password. I kept the card in my palm as I thrust my hands into my pockets, trying to think. I failed in the effort. My bag came and I caught a cab.

On the ride home I found the napkin in my pocket; after about five minutes, I texted Rachel my name from my phone.

12