The Historian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this case, it was the basic component of what they call an oxygen-candle, which burns, but when it's heated, the chemical gives off a lot more oxygen than it consumes. Jet planes use oxygen candles as the source of breathing gas, if the cabin-pressure should ever get lost. They use them on the International Space Station, too.

I had one more harassment attack, late one night, when the police shot out one more of my windows, and tossed in a fire-bomb. I had a CO2 fire extinguisher, but I knew that my days here were pretty well numbered.

I'd just finished scanning in all my paper research and household records to DVD. I was going to do a get-away through the woods, by scooter or on foot, when you showed up.

The rural electric company turned the electrical power off this morning, because you commented on it to me. I'd been expecting it.

That's about it, Sophie.

-----

I looked up, and saw the sun was going down. Sophie looked, too, and then endeared herself to me, as if her lovely sexy self hadn't already done it. She said, "Then, what's keeping you—us—here, Dad?"

"Not a damn thing," I replied, adding, "How fast can you get re-packed?"

"Dad, I never really un-packed, except for this little number I'm almost not wearing. Ten minutes. Meet you at the car." She whirled away, and I dashed for the little overnight case I'd packed, with the gun inside, and the larger, aluminum-sided camera case that housed my laptop, and all the research, business and tax-record DVDs. I hit the bedroom, for all of my daughter's porno tapes, and dumped them in, as well.

Grabbing the tape-closed packages of oxygen-candle granules, I slashed them all open, scattering generous amounts in the front room, bedroom and kitchen. All two dozen boxes.

I heard the back door slam, and I hurried down to the furnace room, for a couple of critical adjustments, cutting out the furnace blower, setting the house thermostat to its maximum temperature and including blowing out the pilot lights of the furnace, water heater, stove and oven. I left all the burners of the stove and the oven full on, dumping the contents of the propane tank into the house's air. I smelled the stink of propane gas, even as I went out of the house, and got into Sophie's car.

"Don't turn on the car lights, girl,' I said, as we eased down the darkened driveway. She turned to me, just for a moment, saying with a lovely snarl, "Don't try to teach your daughter how to suck eggs, Dad. Dumb, I'm not. This is a stealth run."

Under my directions, she slowly and cautiously eased down our street, and out onto the county highway. I directed her along back roads, until we were parked on a hill, overlooking town, and pretty nearly directly in sight of my former home. We'd driven without any lights, and I was sure that no one knew we were there, or had even seen us leave. Sophie's car was a dark bronze, and almost invisible in the night.

It was dark, and we were alone. We just sat for a while, both certain about what was going to happen. I was pretty somber, but when I looked down, my daughter was grinning.

"Get a good look, Dad," she said, pulling the pin on her straining crop-top, and un-fastening her skirt. Four quick motions and she was nude. She opened her car door, and got out, and the chilly night air stiffened her already hard nipples even more. I got out the other side, as she lay back across the warm hood of her car.

"Fuck me, Dad. Right now, where we can both look back and watch. Fuck your porno-star slut-daughter. Go deep inside. I want you. I need you. And I just HAVE to feel your heavy meat inside. FUCK ME, RIGHT NOW!"

I sank into her body, and we didn't move, as she used her by-now very experienced cuntal muscles to massage my erection inside her.

Then, as she began to move her hips, she stunned me, saying, "I, Sophia Goode Freeman, take you, Noble Goode Freeman, to be my lawful fuck-buddy, to have and to screw and to suck, and wallow in your cum, forever." Her hips ground into me, as she added, "Now it's your turn, Dad."

Slowly fucking into her, I thought for a couple of seconds, and then intoned, "I, Noble Goode Freeman, take you, Sophia Goode Freeman, my daughter, to be my slutty fuck-toy, to screw whenever I want, to strip and display, and to lick and feel your tits and clit, until you scream and pass out from fucking pleasure."

She accelerated, as we watched the suddenly visible flashing red, blue and white lights, as the two police cruisers slowly drove up the lane to the house at the end—my former house.

Sophie continued, "And, I, Sophie Goode Freeman, also know as Lila Peeks, porno film star, take you, Nobel Goode, to be my porno film director and producer, to fuck who you tell me to on tape, doing whatever scene you can imagine, and leaving me with cum oozing out of all my holes, forever."

I came back with, "I, Noble Goode Freeman, accept you, Sophie Goode Freeman, my daughter, also known as Lila Peeks, as my contracted porno film star, and will direct you in fuck flicks, gang bangs, and train-pulls, in scenes that will make men get huge and want to fuck you all over the world, and then, after filming, I'll demand more sex from you, given out to total strangers, in cast parties and to promote our pictures, forever."

We started to fuck into each other, Sophie cumming the 1st time, as we watched the lighted vehicles stop in our driveway, and figures with lighted bottles in their hands, as they shot at the house with shotgun booms and automatic-weapons fire. We watched the burning bottles of fire arch toward the house.

I shoved deep into my daughter, slamming down and making the car bounce, as she writhed under my attack, chanting, "I, fuck-star cum-slut Lila Peeks, take you, whatever your fucking name is, to be my lover, and promising to fuck you in public, and to pull trains for you, and to act like a total slut, whenever you want, and to be an elegant lady and your date, when you want that, too. Forever."

We watched the white-hot blast of the fire-bombed house engulf the structure, and also the driveway, including the figures and the cars, as the oxygen-enhanced heat nearly vaporized and consumed everything in its path.

I yelled out, over the distant roar of the fire, "I take you, Lila Peeks, as my mistress and incestuous sex-toy daughter, to take care of you, support you and to have your slut-fucking body as often as I can get my thick cock up—and sometimes more often that that—as we lead a notorious life. Forever."

She shoved and twisted under me, legs drawn up and butt bouncing on the car's hood, as she squealed and fucked and danced for my cock's pleasure, pulling and twisting on her nipples and breasts in a sloppy, squirting exhibition of multiple-mega-orgasmic female lust.

We watched while I shouted and came, squirting my jism-seed deep into her body.

Watched, as the two blob of twisted metal in the place where my driveway and house used to be both blew their gas tanks, and re-lit the night sky with flame. Flames where, very strangely, there were no fire sirens, nor any evidence of a township fire company coming to put it out.

Trembling, and exhausted, Sophie and I dressed, and crawled back into the car. Knowing we couldn't stay, we both turned to each other, grinned, yawned, and I started the engine, pulling out onto the county road. We drove without lights, until we were back to the turn on the highway.

"Which way, little girl?" I asked. She looked up at me, and said, "Home, you dork. Back out west, to Las Vegas, where I live. You've got a house to buy for us, Dad, one that we can film inside and around outside. Cameras, lights, equipment. Spare bedrooms, to house the girls that'll fuck with me. That you'll fuck, while I watch, an' help. Lots of stuff. Your home is with me, now. We promised. Forever."

We took a leisurely two bodice-ripping weeks to drive to Las Vegas.

-- End --