The Hitch-hiker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,559 Followers

Trevor sat next to her, hands moving over her breasts, over her pussy, parting her lips and stroking internally, dipping his fingers in deeply. He continued stroking, all the time watching her face. Marie was feeling scared now. She was afraid that he was going to take her now, no matter what she did or said. And, she realised, she was even more afraid that he wouldn't.

Trevor gently rolled her on to her tummy, slipping his hands between her legs and gently lifting. Her bottom rises again, and her thighs spread as she eagerly presented herself to him.

"Is now the time?" came his teasing whisper. "Yes," came the soft reply. A very soft reply. "Are you sure?" came that sadistic whisper. "Yes." There was a plea in her voice now. "I don't want to force you. Maybe if we let it go a bit longer?"

Marie screamed at Trevor after that one. "Will you just shut up and fuck me, you sadistic bastard. I need you! I want you! Now! Not later! Now, damn you!"

"Well, if you're sure. Do you want me to take you like that or do you want to roll over so you can see me entering you?" invited Trevor.

Marie hesitated, but only for a second. "I want to watch. Enough talk. Take me and show me you're taking me, but take me now."

Trevor rolled her over and lifted her legs high, moving between them, resting her legs on his shoulders, spreading her and lifting her legs even higher so that she was actually staring at her pussy, with his cock leaning against it. Pushed down, the head pressing against her pussy, her hand reaching up, moving her lips apart to give him entry.

Trevor pushed forward, firmly and steadily, filling her as he plunged to his full depth, then held it there, waiting. Marie shuddered, her whole body relaxing, her muscles closing around the invader, eagerly waiting for the ravishment to continue.

She flashed him a quick grin, startling him. "You'll have to name it The Tardis," she gasped, gently pressing up against him.

Trevor was definitely confused now, even as he started slowly withdrawing, preparing for the next plunge.

Marie was giggling at his confusion, enjoying the sensation he was causing within her and also enjoying his confusion. For a moment at least, she had the upper hand. "Like The Tardis, it's bigger on the inside," she gasped, giggling again at the look on his face.

Trevor start to bounce against her bent legs, using them as a springboard to help him plunge in and out of her hot little body. Plunging deep, meeting her as she thrusts up to meet him. Coming together harder. She's crying out, babbling, wanting, taking.

Marie was no longer laughing at Trevor, or even looking at him, or at where his cock was plunging so deeply into her. Her eyes were closed and she was just feeling, feeling this mighty invader taking over her body, feeling sensations rippling through her as his cock thundered in, taking, conquering, demanding. She heard herself begging. For more or for mercy? She didn't know but wanted both. Felt herself bent over, but still managing to thrust up to meet everyone of those increasingly rapid charges.

Trevor was thrusting harder and faster, his climax rapidly approaching. Should he spill inside her? Better not. Perhaps it was time to withdraw.

He couldn't. Marie had slipped her legs down off his shoulders, and they were now around his waist, holding him in place, needing and demanding his seed be spilt inside her.

Marie could feel Trevor accelerating, driving hard towards a finish. She found herself writhing under these repeated thrusts, frantically trying to wrap her legs around him, not willing for him to go before she reached her climax, which she could feel, hovering nearby while she rode that ecstatic edge.

The she felt herself being ruthlessly tipped over that edge, spiralling down into a small oblivion, feeling herself being flooded with life as Trevor went over his own edge, each of them clinging to the other as their climaxes roared and slowly died.

Coming slowly back to awareness of their surroundings, Trevor still moving gently within Marie. Relaxing. Separating.

For a while they just lay there, both to spent to speak yet. Evetually Marie managed to ask, "What now?"

Trevor considered. "First I'd suggest a shower. Together, as we have to go easy on the water. Then lunch and some more driving. Like I said at the start, this is a long road."

They duly showered and ate, talking easily together now that the sexual tension had died down. For a while anyway. Then it was time to get moving.

Marie broached the subject of her clothes. Could she have them back now?

Trevor grinned. "If you really want them. Do you?"

"Of course," Marie snapped, sounding slightly offended. Then she stopped and considered.

"Those last few trucks that passed us have been sounding their horns as they pass. They weren't doing that yesterday. Is it because of me and the way I'm dressed? Or not dressed, I should say."

"Yes," said Trevor with a smirk. "That's their way of showing their appreciation when they spot those lovely boobies. The first truck probably used his CB to let the others know, and they're keeping an eye out for you."

"I see. On second thoughts, I think I like travelling nude. I'll get dressed when we reach civilisation."

"That won't be until tomorrow," Trevor warned her.

He hadn't realised that she had such an impish and evil grin. "The scenery will keep you interested in the journey" she said.

Ashson
Ashson
8,559 Followers
12