The Hitch Hiker: Debbie

Story Info
Her husband left her, so I offered her a ride.
2.2k words
4.46
74.6k
12

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 05/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a message from Just Plain Bob go to www.literotica.com:81/forum/. Go to Authors Hangout and look for An Open Letter from Just Plain Bob.

*

I had stopped at a Tomahawk truck stop to get fuel and a bite to eat. I'd finished fueling and had gone inside and gotten a booth, ordered my meal and was sitting there sipping my coffee when a car pulled up and parked just outside my window. Normally I'm not a nosey person; I tend to mind my own business, but I just happened to be looking out the window as the car pulled up and I found myself looking at one of the most beautiful faces I had ever seen. Our eyes met and for a brief instant I could read her facial expression - it said, plain as day, "What the fuck are you looking at."

I went back to sipping my coffee, but a minute or so later I picked up some movement out of the corner of my eye and I looked out the window to see the woman slapping the driver's face. The passenger door flew open and the woman got out of the car, slammed the door and began walking toward the entrance of the restaurant. The guy in the car was staring at her with an "What the hell did I do?" look on his face and as I watched the expression changed to "Well, fuck you bitch!" Then the headlights came on and the car backed up and pulled out of the parking lot.

I had been looking out the window and I hadn't noticed the approach of the woman and I didn't realize she was there until I heard "That miserable son of a bitch" and I turned to see her standing next to my booth watching the car turn onto the highway. She said again, "That miserable bastard, that miserable no good rotten bastard!"

I looked up at her standing there and noticed that besides a drop dead gorgeous face she had a killer set of tits. My eyes dropped and confirmed that the rest of her was in keeping with the top half and while I was looking I heard her say, "You mind if I join you? It looks as if my darling husband has abandoned me."

I waved for her to take a seat and asked her if he did things like that often.

"This is the fourth time. He will go two or three exits down the road and then come back after making me wait around. He thinks he is showing me who is the boss. One of these days he's going to do it and I'm not going to be here when he gets back."

Just then the waitress brought me my hamburger steak and I ask the woman if she had eaten yet. She said no, picked up the menu and looked at it and then told the waitress that she would have what I was having. I pushed my food around on my plate as we waited for her meal to arrive and wondered if taking advantage of the situation might not be in my best interests; after all, I might never have a shot at something as nice as this ever again. She had said that some day he might come back and find her gone - why not today? Her food came and we ate in silence; me thinking about how much I would like to have her in my sleeper cab and she no doubt thinking of ways to get even with her husband. I had just finished my meal and was trying to think of a clever way to approach the subject when she looked at me and said, "You want to get lucky?"

Sometimes I can be a little slow on the uptake and I said, "Pardon me?"

She grinned, "I said do you want to get lucky?"

Suddenly it dawned on me that she had beaten me to the punch.

"If you are suggesting what I hope you are, you bet I would."

"Which way are you going?"

"To Denver."

"Do you have a sleeper on your truck?"

"Yes mam, I do."

"What are we waiting for."

I threw enough money down on the table to cover both meals and the tip and said, "Lets get the hell out of here before he comes back."

I was just pulling onto the highway when she pointed and said, "There he is."

I looked over at her and said, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

She looked undecided for a minute and then she said, "Fuck him! He's done this to me one too many times."

I pulled out on the highway and headed on down the road. We rode the first twenty minutes in silence and then I said, "I'm not holding you to what you said, the part about getting lucky. I know you were pissed at the time and you might not have really meant it."

She looked over at me, "I meant it."

"Well, that brings up something else. As soon as we get to Denver I drop the truck at the terminal and head home. Would you rather the sleeper or a bed?"

She looked at me and grinned, "Can't I have both?"

I smiled back at her and pulled off onto the next exit ramp and parked on the shoulder. I set the air brakes and turned on my blinkers and turned to her to say "after you" but I was talking to her back as she had already parted the curtain and was crawling up onto the mattress. She was down to her panties by the time I crawled in behind her and she chuckled, "This is really going to piss him off. He biggest fantasy has been to watch me with another guy and here it is happening and he's not here to see it."

By the time she had finished telling me that I had my clothes off. She looked down at my stiff cock and said, "Do you know that yours is the first cock I've seen since I married Harry ten years ago?" She reached over and took it in her hand, spread her legs and said, "Hurry, I want it."

As I entered her I warned her that I hadn't been laid in a while "so the first time might be quick, but I do recover quickly."

"No problem sweetie, we have all the time we need. I have no intention of going back to Harry until you have fucked me into exhaustion."

True to my prediction I only lasted about two minutes and I kind of left her hanging, but to make up for it as soon as I pulled my cock out of her I moved around and went down on her. It usually surprises girls when I go down on them just after I've shot my load in them and this one was no exception.

"You aren't going to do that, are you?"

I smiled up at her, "Yes mam, I am."

From the way she bucked and bounced around I think she liked it. Her hand reached out and grabbed onto my cock and she began pulling on it and it started to grow. She started tugging on it pretty hard so I swung up over her and she did something to me that no other girl had ever done - she licked it! She licked it like it was an ice cream cone; up one side and down the other and then back again. She licked the head, the shaft, and my balls for a good two minutes before she took me in her mouth. It wasn't long at all before I was hard enough for her again and this time she wanted to be on top. She bounced up and down on me for a good five or six minutes before I rolled her over and started fucking her as hard as I could. After a minute or so she cried out, "Oh Jesus, oh God" and she pulled me to her and held me tight as she had an orgasm and a few moments later she moaned, "Fuck me lover, fuck me" and I went back to banging her as hard as I could. She had one more orgasm and then I had mine and I rolled off of her. She reached out and touched my face, "Maybe I should have done this sooner. Maybe I should have let my husband have his fantasy. I never knew I could enjoy another man so much. How soon can you go again?"

I smiled at her, "How quickly can you get me up?"

We stopped twice more before we got to my terminal and I dropped her at a Denny's because I'm not supposed to have anyone in the truck with me who is not a company employee. I honestly didn't expect to find her there when I got back, but there she was.

"I wondered if you would come back for me" and I laughed and told her that I'd had the same thought about her.

"You should have known I'd be here lover, I'm having too much fun and I'm going to have even more when I rub my hubby's nose in it."

We got in my car and headed off toward my apartment. We hadn't gone two blocks when she slid over next to me and reached for my zipper, "Do we have far to go or should we stop for a quickie?"

I laughed, "If you can't wait ten minutes I suppose I could pull over."

"I can wait ten minutes lover, but not much more than that."

Two more blocks and she had her head in my lap and she kept it there until we pulled in at my apartment. As we climbed the steps to my second floor unit she said, "How much time do I have?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you have a wife or girlfriend, someone that I need to be gone before they come over?"

"Our only time table is whatever you want it to be. I have three days before my next trip and even then I have room in the sleeper if you want to come along."

"Really? Where do you go?"

"San Francisco, Los Angles, San Diego and then back to here."

As I was unlocking my door she said, "I might just take you up on that."

We made love three times and then fell asleep. I slept almost seven hours and when I woke up she was still lying next to me on the bed. I was looking down at her and thinking that her husband was a flaming idiot for letting her out of his sight and I was wondering if I should wake her up and have her call home before he called the cops and reported her missing. My thoughts were interrupted, "Penny for your thoughts" and I looked down to see that she was awake.

"I'd need more than that because I was having more than one."

I told her what I had been thinking and she said, "The idiot might just do that. I guess I'd better call him."

I showed her where the phone was and watched while she punched in some numbers. There was a pause and then, "Just calling to see if you were at home and to let you know that I might not be home for a while. No. A gentleman offered me a ride and since I didn't feel like sitting around waiting for you while you were off having your snit fit I said yes. No, I don't think so. He will probably bring me home when he gets tired of me. What? How should I know? Tonight, tomorrow, next week, whenever he gets tired of me. Of course I did. Yes. You bet. As many times as I want to or he wants me to. Well just a minute and I'll ask him."

She turned to me and said, "He's being an asshole. How would you feel about my moving in with you?"

I gave a big smile and she smiled back at me and said into the phone, "He thinks it's a great idea. I'll call you back in a week or so and see how you feel about it then" and she hung up. She turned to me and said, "I love the asshole, but I'm tired of being taken for granted. I'll end up going home to him, but not until I've made him sweat. You've got me until it's time for your next trip and then I'll call him again and see how he feels. If he gives me a ration of shit you'll have me for company on your run. How does that sound?"

"It sounds great. But that part about staying until I get tired of you? If that's the yardstick he'll never see you again."

She grinned and walked over to me and knelt down in front of me. As she started licking my cock I said, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, ask away."

"What's your name?" She grinned, "I wondered if you were ever going to ask. It's Debbie" and she went back to working on my cock.