The Hitcher Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leekeyone
leekeyone
137 Followers

"Gently!" John urged. "Try again."

Mandy did so, this time with a little too much care.

"Somewhere in between," John urged. "You'll get the hang of it."

Mandy started to slide her one hand up and down John's shaft. After a minute of pumping John's cock she seemed to have settled into a stimulating rhythm. Adding her remaining hand to the process she increased her pace.

For his own part, John was desperate not to come too soon. Mandy's had gorgeous hands; soft and supple like an angel's touch. To feel her fingers wrapped around his most intimate parts was ecstasy and he wanted to savour the sensation for the longest period. Parting his firmly closed eyes, John took a peek at his guest's expression. To his amazement, the young blond Lesbian actually seemed to be enjoying herself. A look of satisfied contentment filled her face and she seemed entranced by her actions. She was even leaning forwards as if she was tempted by the opportunity to place her mouth around his cock.

"Go on, luv! You know you want to try," John urged softly.

Mandy didn't respond. For a second a look of uncertainty crossed over her face. Then, with a more resolute expression she slowly bent downwards moving her mouth closer to John's waiting penis.

Mandy's first tentative lick of his cock nearly blew John's mind. A second lick immediately followed and then the whole of Mandy's mouth settled around his manhood. The urge not to shoot his load there and then was an extremely hard one to resist. Desperately John grabbed at the nearest object he could find as a source of focus for his reeling senses. Mandy continued to suck and lick at his erect shaft and John pulled hard at the object in his hand. A loud crack announced the breaking of the curtain rail overhead and neon orange light flooded into the compartment from the overhead lights outside the truck. Neither Mandy nor John registered the damage to the cab's interior. Both were lost in their passions. John let out a deep animal moan of pleasure as Mandy continued her blow job. Opening his eyes John was greeted by an incredible sight. Mandy's blond covered head was moving up and down with the rhythm of her licking motion on his dick. However, her actions had dislodged the knot her towel and the white material had come undone before proceeding to fall to the bank in a muddled heap. The truck driver couldn't believe his luck. Mandy's naked skin was now uncovered in all its glory, basked in the light streaming in through the cabin window. Her slender creamy back ran down to the widening of her perfectly curved bum cheeks that guarded her pussy from sight.

Mandy's nudity was too much for John to resist. He just had to fuck her! Slowly he placed his hands to the side of her head and gently tried to pry her from the hold her mouth still had on his cock. She gave a low groan of pleasure and refused to comply.

"Come on luv," John urged, "It's time to try the full thing now. I know you want to." With a little more pressure John was successful and Mandy's face came into the light as she looked up. John had never seen anything as horny as the sight of Mandy licking her lips after sucking his cock. Her eyes were half shut with pleasure and she moaned again; a soft erotic sound coming from deep in her throat. Bending forwards John moved to meet her moving his head slightly to one side to bring his mouth to bear on hers. Her young lips were soft and full and utterly delicious. The taste of his cock on her tongue was an incredible sensation and he could feel his hands subconsciously seeking out the pleasure spots on her body. He fondled Mandy's warm tits with his hands, enjoying the feel of her hard buds against his fingers. Moving around to her back he drew her closer, positioning her body ready for his entry into her waiting pussy. She didn't resist.

John could feel the fire of his passions rising to crescendo as his rock hard dick slid into the teenager's pussy hole. She was incredibly wet and utterly willing. Slowly John started to ride her, pumping slowly at first but very quickly building in speed as his climax roared near. He exploded inside her and he could feel his spunk shooting into her warm body. She groaned in response, still riding his cock her actions getting faster and faster. Just then her back arched in response to the shuddering orgasm racking her body. Panting in short quick breaths she stared up at the ceiling whilst John placed her left tit inside his mouth. Even spent John wanted to enjoy this incredible little angel for as long as possible.

Mandy's panting breath slowly receded and she collapsed in his arms. He held her tightly whilst he regained his own composure. What an absolutely incredible fuck that been, possibly even his best. The slow build up of first visually fantasying about her, followed by her hand and then blow job had been the perfect foreplay to their lovemaking. He ran a hand through her hair which was now damp with sweat. John bent down to place an affectionate kiss on her forehead when he suddenly felt her stiffen.

"What's wrong?" he asked quietly, not wanting to break the mood of the moment.

"You've just fucked me!" she said in a disbelieving voice. "You've just FUCKED me!" She said it again as if repeating the statement would somehow make it less true. Suddenly he could feel her body stiffening.

"You FUCKING BASTARD!" she suddenly screamed and beat her soft hands against his firm chest. "I'm going to get pregnant. You FUCK!"

The young blond teenager back peddled her way across the bunk bed as if John had suddenly become something utterly repulsive. John starred in wonder and disbelief at her change. He was barely even in a state to register the sight of Mandy's naked body now on full display.

"You FUCKING RAPIST" she screamed at the top of her voice. John winced at the sound, incredibly loud as it was in the small cabin.

"I didn't rape you," he said in a soothing voice. This girl was a psycho regardless of how fit her young body might be.

"FUCKER!" was the sullen reply. Mandy had grabbed at the towel and sat backed up against the far wall of the cabin starring at John with hatred in her young eyes.

"You wanted it just as much as I did," John continued. As incredible as fucking Mandy had been, he was absolutely certain that she had been a willing partner.

"Leave me alone you bastard," Mandy replied in a voice laced with hatred.

John took a deep breath before continuing. "I'll tell you what. It's just been your first time with a man and you seem a little in shock. I'm coming to go pull on my pants and go for a little walk. When I come back you need to have got a grip of yourself. We'll then get back on the road and I'll take you on to London. OK?" John got no reply. Mandy simply tried to huddle more into the towel she had pulled up around her. The side of her left boob was clearly on display and John took a deep gulp to try and dislodge the image from his mind.

John was good to his word. After dressing he left the truck and his somewhat distraught passenger behind and crossed to the Services. As he went, he shook his head in disbelief at the outcome of what should have been a perfect fuck session. Once inside the main building he ordered a coffee and went to drink it alone on a nearby table. Twenty minutes he decided he had given Mandy enough time to come to her senses. Putting the cup back down on its saucer he stood up. The scrape of his chair across the floor sounded unnaturally loud in the quite cafeteria. It didn't take long to cross the way to where his truck was parked. As he neared his vehicle, his subconscious started to ring a warning bell in his head. Just then he realised what was amiss. The rear doors to the truck's container unit were now fully open and visible on both sides. 'The little bitch!' John thought and started to run towards the stationary goliath. As he passed the cabin he glanced in through the windows. No sign of his troublesome guest.

John was panting heavily by the time he reached the rear of the truck and the double open doors. Unusually he had no idea of the contents within, the cargo having been loaded in his absence. As was usual on this run, the drivers were sworn not to check upon their load, a point John had never had an issue with. Now, with his recent fuck buddy running around in a schizoid mood, he peered with curiosity inside the container. A deep knot of worry was beginning to grow in his belly as he contemplated the damage Mandy might he decided to wreck upon the goods inside. A slight sound coming from inside caught his attention. There was very little light and his torch was safely tucked away in his cabin. He contemplated returning for it when the sound came again.

"Mandy?" he called out uncertainly. "Are you in there?" There was no response but instead a repetition of the sound. Finally John's temper snapped. "Listen you little witch. I don't care what your problems are or what you believe happened back there in my cabin. I need you to come outside now before you land me in all kinds of shit." John paused and listened in the hope of hearing Mandy moving to the open doors. It was really dark inside the container unit and he could barely make out any details.

After another couple of seconds John decided that enough was enough. With a snarl of frustration he reached to the open door and used it to yank himself upwards. Blackness enveloped him as he moved forwards, his hands outstretched as his only guide. Cardboard boxes tightly stacked and reaching upwards surrounded on both sides. Slowly he advanced forwards. 'No fuck, no matter how wonderful was worth this much trouble', he mused to himself. He was just trying to call up an image of Mandy's naked body writhing up and down on his cock when a sharp sound coming from behind made him wheel round in shock. He had barely enough time to register a dark form rising up behind him. A large black object was in its hands and as he froze in place as it came crashing down towards his head. John would have sworn that he heard the sharp crack as the object smashed against his skull. That would have been the case, had it not been for the resulting whirlpool of darkness that sucked him downwards into a pool of oblivion.

leekeyone
leekeyone
137 Followers
12