The Hitchhiker

Story Info
My girlfriend and I never pick up hitchhikers...
1.4k words
3.69
84k
51

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sensa9
Sensa9
38 Followers

My girlfriend and I were headed to her friend's wedding in Ohio. I didn't want to go, but it was a chance to take an extra day off work and drive down.

Amanda and I had been dating for about a year. She was a well-behaved girl, 5'4" and at 120 pounds, curvy. Her 36c rack drew lingering glances wherever we went, which I secretly enjoyed but would never tell her.

But now that we'd hit the year mark in our dating, Amanda seemed restless all of a sudden. She kept pushing to try new things or saying unexpectedly lewd things to me. I wasn't sure what to make of it, sometimes it worried me. But other times her surge in libido seemed like the best thing ever.

Today we were driving south towards Ohio. We had listened to music for a while, but both sat quiet, already bored with the scenery. I was driving and she sat beside me in the passenger seat, in a cute set of leg-hugging jeans and a new v-cut shirt she'd just bought.

We eventually turned off the highway to get lunch. We found a restaurant on some back road and ate, then got back in and started looking for the highway again. As we drew close to the on ramp, we saw a hitchhiker. He was tall, older than us, well-built and dressed in faded jeans and an old green shirt. He smiled as we approached and waved.

Amanda looked at me "You're not thinking of picking him up are you?"

I looked back at her defensively as the car slowed at a traffic light "Why not?"

"Never pick up a hitchhiker. Can't trust some random stranger!"

"Not alone, maybe not. But there are two of us and only one of him!"

She rolled her eyes and dropped it. I decided to wake myself up and liven up this drive by pulling over.

He opened the back door and got in. "Hey guys thanks for picking me up. Headed south?"

"Sure are."

"Awesome." he said and started asking us about where we were going, small talk.

I chatted with him but Amanda didn't say much. I figured she was still sullen about picking up a stranger in the first place. But this guy was cool, we had chatted about the Packers for a good half hour with Amanda slowly joining the conversation.

About an hour from the state border, Amanda said she might take a nap. I frowned at her. "You know that seat is broken right?" There was no way she was going to be comfortable, which she'd clearly forgotten.

She sighed "Yeah now I remember. I'll try and sleep sitting up."

The hitchhiker said "There's still plenty of room back here you know."

Amanda paused and didn't say anything. I looked over at her and found she was watching me with a calculating look. She smiled faintly.

There was motion beside me and I realized Amanda was moving out of her seat, climbing over the center console into the back seat. My cock lurched in my pants - I couldn't believe she was doing that. I looked in the rear view mirror and saw our hitchhiker sliding back to make room for her, his eyes staring right down the front of her shirt as she moved back. I could imagine his view easily, her perky 36c tits in her bra, their soft curves exposed to him as her shirt hung low.

Then she was in the back seat, sitting in the passenger seat opposite him. She smiled at me, then at him and they started chatting. I could barely hear what they were saying, my cock was beating in tune with my heart, and the reverberations pounded in my ears. I tried to watch the road and them at the same time.

We still had hours to drive and I realized the hitchhiker had never told us where he was headed. I tried to speak, realized my throat was tight as my pants and dry, and cleared my throat a bit. Amanda looked up but the hitchhiker didn't, his eyes were roaming easily all over her body.

"Uhm so where exactly you headed?" I asked him. He slowly moved his eyes off my girlfriend and looked at me with an expression that said "do you really think I care where we're going?"

He smiled at me and replied "heading south, as far as I can go."

I nodded, the tightness returning to my throat and gut, and my cock hardening even more as I shut up and drove. Amanda was complaining about the cold now, but I can never stand a warm car. I turned the cool air down as much as I felt like and hoped she wouldn't complain any more.

I realized now that the soft sound I heard was the hitchhiker rubbing my girlfriends legs. She was smiling at him "thanks, that helps. I don't know why Dan has to keep that damn air so cold" she pouted. The hitchhiker sent me a shit-eating grin in the mirror and agreed with her, rubbing her legs slowly.

Amanda looked relaxed now, putting her feet on his lap so she could stretch out, leaning against the far door. She said "hope you don't mind" then closed her eyes, apparently to nap.

The stranger clearly didn't mind, not the way his hands were moving steadily up my girlfriends legs, ostensibly warming her in a friendly way. But I could see the look he had, and I knew how good her legs felt, even through her jeans. I kept watching, my heart rate slowed a bit, trying to still focus on driving safely.

I realized after a bit I couldn't see where his right hand was. It had been on her leg but now...maybe somewhere on her back? I squirmed in my seat, and my fat cock shifted in my pants. It felt hard, like a fat weight on my leg. I ignored it and re-adjusted the mirror. I ignored the hitchhikers face, watching me, that same shit-eating grin playing itself across his features. I followed his arm this time and realized he had it on Amanda's back, under her shirt. Feeling her soft, smooth skin. His fingers were just about where her bra strap was.

He must have seen me watching, working this out because he nodded at that moment, as if to say "Oh yeah I am". My heart started pounding again as I watched him shift slightly, clearly undoing her bra strap.

My eyes flicked to Amanda. Still had her eyes closed but...was that a little smile? She certainly wasn't waking up and telling him to stop. This just didn't seem like her at all but then again, she'd been doing a lot of things lately I'd never have expected. Maybe she was bored.

I kept driving.

We were passing through a busy area and so I couldn't really focus as much attention as I wanted to on the backseat. My heart was pounding - now because of traffic in addition to the fact that my girlfriend was getting felt up in the back seat by a total stranger and I was enjoying every minute of it. By the time traffic cleared up and I could look back again I almost went off the road.

Amanda's shirt was off, her tits were bare and free. She was awake now, eyes open, smiling at the stranger and completely ignoring me. At that second, her hips were up as she allowed him to scoot her tight jeans off her, leaving her in her bright blue panties. I was going out of my mind - she wasn't even looking at me, just at the stranger. It was happening so fast too.

The stranger's eyes met mine again in the mirror and he spoke up this time, saying "Better keep your eyes on the road, don't want an accident."

Amanda turned to face me now and I saw a brief blush cross her face, but then she turned away from me and back to the stranger. She bit her lip eagerly and tugged at his belt.

I focused on the road and kept driving.

--

Note from the author: Did you like the story? Leave a comment, drop me a line...give me incentive for a sequel! I plan to write more but encouragement helps.

Sensa9
Sensa9
38 Followers