The Hitchhiker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frank Noir
Frank Noir
360 Followers

Her pelvis was jerking so hard that Greg had to grab hold of her thighs as she threw herself about in her orgasm.

"Come all over me," she yelled. "Give me your thick cum."

Greg heard someone grunting uncontrollably. Next to the car, the son suddenly ejaculated. His semen spurted from the swollen head of his cock, thick white globs of sperm landing in the grass, where his father had fallen asleep.

Now Greg couldn't control himself, either. Yelling madly, he pulled his cock out of the girl's tight ass. His cock started pumping long jets of white sperm over the girl's face, her breasts and her belly.

"Delicious," she whispered hoarsely.

She let her fingers slide over her naked body, picking up globs of semen and licking them up. Greg watched her doing this until she'd swallowed every drop of his load.

Exhausted, Greg sat down on the hood of his car, watching the trees, as Larson and his son collected their clothes and drove away. He and the girl were alone again, both of them naked and sweating.

"Wanna hear something funny" she finally asked him.

"Mmm," Greg said.

"After the first time - I didn't really want to do it any more. I just wanted to see what you'd think of."

Greg began to laugh.

They laughed together. For a long time.

Frank Noir
Frank Noir
360 Followers
12