The Hitchhiker

Story Info
I pick up a hitchhiker.
2.7k words
4.15
48.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was ready to get on the interstate on a haul of freight to Dallas from Richmond and I had plenty of time, it didn't have to be there for 3 days, so I could take my time. I knew some of the best truck stops for fun in Tennessee, so I was looking forward to a great trip.

As I pulled onto the ramp to the highway I saw a young white boy with his thumb out, I slowed down and pulled over. He ran up to the passenger side of the truck with his back pack in his hand. I asked where he was headed, he said New Mexico. I told him I was going as far as Dallas and he was welcome to keep me company, as I said this I gave him my best smile.

He climbed in and said his name was Kyle, and I said I'm Jordan. We talked as I drove along, mostly small talk, he talked about his girlfriend who he said his parents didn't like because she was 5 years older than his 20 years. I told him that was okay an older woman could teach him a lot.

I told him he had nice lips and I sure would love to see them wrapped around my black cock. He said he didn't do that and that he wasn't gay. I said fuck being gay, I needed to have my cock sucked and if he looked around he was the only one here to do it.

We had only traveled about 50 miles but I pulled over and looked at him and unzipped my pants. He tried to get out but I had the doors locked and I grabbed his arm before he could unlock the door. I told him come here boy you got to pay for this ride.

He was a little boy weighting only about 130 lbs. so there was nothing he could do, I out weighted him by about 100 lbs. I pulled him over and he fell between the seats, I told him he was going suck my dick and I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him down to my cock. He tried to resist but I keep pushing down, my cock was beating him in the face, and I said to him I can hold you down like this all day if I have too.

He finally opened his mouth and took the head of my cock into his mouth. I smiled and said that's a good boy and pushed a little more into his mouth. I knew I wouldn't get all my cock in his mouth, even experienced cock suckers have a problem with my 10". He started slowly but after a few minutes he started to work on my cock, sucking some and then licking it. I pulled him back and raised up and told him to lick and suck my balls, he hesitated but I gently pushed his head forward.

He licked by balls at first then he took one in his mouth, I said "damn you're a good little cock sucker". After I had enough ball play I told him to go back to my cock, and he went right back without any hesitation.

This boy was really getting into sucking and pretty soon I was fucking his face and he was starting to gag on my cock, my muscles tensed up and I shot my load. When I did he jerked his head back and only some got in his mouth the rest on his face. I released the hold I had on his neck and he sat back.

I just knew he was going to ask to get out but he surprised me and just wiped his face and sat back. I said that wasn't too bad was it, and he just gave a little shake of his head. I zipped up and sat back and started my truck and thought this is going to be an enjoyable trip.

I told him to get us a couple of sodas from the fridge in the sleeper and he brought them out and we rode on. I pulled in a rest area just before going into Tennessee. After pulling into a parking spot I told Kyle to come on let's get in back and have some fun.

He looked scared but I told him not to worry he'll enjoy it and I said "you enjoyed what you did before didn't you and you weren't hurt any. I got in back and stripped my clothes off and I could see the way he looked at my huge black body with my cock slowly getting hard just thinking about what was to come. I told him to strip down and come here.

Kyle took off his clothes and came near me, I motioned down to my cock and he immediately went down and took my cock into his mouth. I could see that his little cock, about 4" was getting hard and I reached and started stroking it, he started moving his hips as I stroked. I sucked on a finger on my other hand getting it wet, then I reached down to that little ass and found that sweet cherry ass hole.

I played around that little hole just rubbing around it and poking it with my finger for a few. Then I wet my finger up again real good and went back to that ass, this time putting more pressure on that hole. Kyle tried to move away but I had him pinned down with the arm I was playing with his ass hole. My finger finally slipped into his ass, he jumped a little and moaned with a mouthful of my cock.

I worked my finger in and out and around in his ass opening it up for what I had in store. Kyle started relaxing and moving his ass some. I guessed he was ready for the next step, I reached up on my shelf and got some lube down, I told Kyle to lay down on his back and I squeezed some lube on my finger.

I leaned over taking his little cock into my mouth and started sucking on it, I moved my lubed up finger to his asshole and pushed in. I fucked his ass with my finger and sucked his cock, he was starting to go wild under me.

When I had his ass really lubed up, I stopped sucking on him and flipped him over. I looked at his ass and man it looked great my cock jumped a little. I smacked his ass a couple of times turning it red. I leaned over and started licking that sweet rosebud getting it nice and wet. I put a lot of lube on my cock and I grabbed him by his waist and aimed my cock at his asshole. When I started pressing into him he tried to move away but I held him down, and pushed some more.

When the head of my cock slipped into him he screamed and asked me to stop and take it out. But I was in him now and nothing was going to stop me. I kept pushing slowly until I had all of my huge cock in his ass. He was crying now for me to stop, so I just lay on him, after a little he moved his ass trying to make it feel better, so then I pulled out a little then pushed back in, an stopped for a minute.

When he moved his ass again I started up again this time I just started slowly stroking into him, after a while he started to get used to it and starting moaning with each stroke. It wasn't long before he was bucking his ass up for me. I said "you starting to like my black cock now huh boy", "well daddy's going to give it to you good".

I fucked that ass for a long time, Kyle was moaning and groaning under me, soon I heard him saying he was going to cum and then his ass muscles squeezed my cock so hard I'm surprised it didn't break, he shot off on the bed. Then I felt my cum about to be released. I lay down hard on his little body and filled his ass with my cum, it was so much cum it started to leak out around my cock.

I rolled off of him grabbed his face and gave him a long hot kiss, then lay back and fell asleep. I figured he'd be gone in the morning along with the cash in my pants pocket. Most of my money was locked up and what he could get out of my pants would have been what I would have paid a prostitute at a truck stop.

I woke up a few hours later and to my surprise Kyle was laying at the foot of the bed asleep. I got dressed and got behind the wheel and when I started the truck up and started moving Kyle woke up and stuck his head up front. I said "so you're awake huh sleepy head"? I drove to a truck stop just outside of Bristol, we signed up for showers and got us something to eat.

Later we were back on the road again, Kyle and I had a good conversation going, talking about sports. We drove thru Tennessee and I pulled into a truck stop outside of Memphis, I had some plans and hoped I could make them happen. I told Kyle to wait in the restaurant for me. I went out back where some of the drivers were sitting talking. I asked around seeing if any of them was interested in a gangbang of a sweet young boy.

I got two of them to say yes, and I showed them my truck and told them to give me 5 minutes after they see me and the boy get in, then for them to come on in. They were two white guys, one was a young guy about average size, and the other was a big older guy with arms covered with tattoos.

I went in got Kyle and we were off to the truck. I told him to strip down and he did it quickly, I smiled thinking he just didn't know what he was in for. I was sitting on the driver's seat turned to the side and I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock and told him to suck it.

Kyle was sucking me when the two guys opened the door and started to get in. He stopped sucking me and moved back in the sleeper. I told him these were my friends and I had told them how good of a cock sucker he was and that he had the sweetest ass and they wanted to get some.

Kyle didn't know what to say, the big guy grabbed his arm and pulled him to him. He kissed Kyle and grabbed his ass cheek. The smaller guy had moved back in the sleeper and was unzipping his pants. The big guy pushed Kyle towards the other guy, who told Kyle to get down and start sucking. Kyle looked at me with pleading look on his face, but I told him he better make them happy or he wouldn't like what happened.

Kyle opened his mouth and swallowed the smaller guys cock. The big guy after unzipping his pants grabbed Kyle's hand and placed it on his cock. Kyle started stroking it. The small guy was now fucking Kyle's face. I sat back sideways in the driver's seat and watched the fun.

Kyle having sucked my cock and been fucked by me accepted what was being done to him and was getting into sucking on the cock. The big guy said "that looks great, let me have some". The small guy pushed Kyle's face back and turned Kyle's face towards the big guy's cock.

Kyle took the cock into his mouth without anyone telling him too. He said "that's a good boy, suck that cock". The small guy got down and stuck his face between Kyle's ass cheeks and started licking. Kyle started moaning around the cock that was in his mouth, after getting Kyle's ass nice and wet the small guy got up behind Kyle and lined his cock up. The big guy pulled his cock out of Kyle's mouth and the small guy rammed his cock into his ass. Kyle screamed and the big guy laughed and told him to shut the fuck up smacking him on the face.

The big guy put his cock back in Kyle's mouth and they both started fucking him, the big guy his face and the small guy his ass. Then the small guy started smacking Kyle's ass which made Kyle buck and move his hips.

The two guys were laughing and having a good time. Soon the big guy tensed up and told Kyle that he was going to cum. He grabbed Kyle's head and rammed his cock into his mouth, and then filled Kyle's mouth with his cum. Kyle tried to swallow it all but some dipped down his chin.

Soon after that the small guy grabbed Kyle's hips and jammed his cock into that ass and filled it with cum. The small guy pulled his cock out of Kyle and turned him around and told him to clean his cock off. Kyle took his cock into his mouth and started sucking.

This got the big guy hard again, and he pulled Kyle's hips up and lined his cock up and slammed it into Kyle's ass. They were both rough with Kyle this time, I was worried that I would have to say something to them. I didn't mind them being rough, but I didn't want them to hurt him.

They fucked Kyle for a long time before they both started to cum. When they finished they both zipped up and told me thanks and gave me a high five, then they looked at Kyle laying on the bed and said they hoped to see him around again. After they left I locked the doors and stripped down and lay on the bed.

I told Kyle he put on a great show and now it's time for him to take care of me. I grabbed the back of his head and forced his face down to my cock. Kyle took my cock into his mouth and started sucking, I told him to go nice and slow. I didn't want to cum in his mouth, I wanted to fuck that well used ass.

After he had me nice and wet, I lay on my back and told him to climb on and ride my cock. Kyle didn't hesitate any as he got on me and reached back and guided my cock into his ass as he sat down. I looked into his face and could tell he was enjoying it.

Soon I saw that his cock was also hard and I told him to jerk off as he rode me, in no time I felt him tense up and his ass muscles stared to clinch my cock. He shot off all over my chest and right after that I added my cum to his cum filled ass.

I fell asleep laying naked on the bed and in the morning Kyle was sitting on the edge of the bed cleaned up and dressed. He told me he was leaving and would get the rest of the way on his own. I got up pulled him to me and gave him a kiss. I told him that was cool with me or he could ride with me to Dallas, and I wouldn't loan him out anymore. He told me okay and leaned in and gave me a kiss back.

After I had showered and got us both breakfast we pulled out on our way. In Dallas after dropping my freight, I took Kyle to a truck stop. I asked around and found a driver going thru New Mexico who was willing to give Kyle a ride. I told him Kyle was my girlfriend's son. I told Kyle to go along with the story and he would be alright and the guy wouldn't do anything to him.

I took him back to my truck before he left and gave him my phone number, some cash and a big kiss. I told him to call me if he ever made it back to Virginia. Kyle went over got in the guy's truck and I watched them ride away.