The Hitchhiker

Story Info
He picks up a hitchhiker.
989 words
3.29
6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was driving south out of Darwin when I noticed traffic slowing ahead for a hitchhike who appeared to be waving the traffic on. As I drew level with her I'm sure she blew me a kiss so I pulled my van over down the road and watched a sexy little bird run down the highway. She was wearing a short black skirt and a white Tshirt without a bra as I watched her tits jiggle as she ran.

I leaned over and opened the door as she approached she threw in a bag and climbed in saying hello and thank you. She asked where I was heading and I said nowhere in particular just getting out of town. "Cool" she says "mind if I join you?"

We travelled along for a while as she told me she had just left her boyfriend and all she had was in her bag. I couldn't help noticing that she was fidgety and a bit nervy continually looking around at the other cars on the highway. As she moved her skirt was riding higher and higher showing quite a lot of leg. I tried to reassure her that no cars were following us and as we headed further south she became calmer and more relaxed.

I told her I had just finished work and had another job over West but didn't need to be there for a month so I was just cruising slowly and camping in the bush as I went my van was full of supplies and she was welcome to stay or I could drop her off at any town along the way.

She told me her name was Natasha and she wanted to get away from town and she was happy to stay with me if that was ok. Of course it's ok I replied and she turned around a bit and held out her hand to shake on the deal. Her skirt crept up higher and I found myself looking at a perfectly formed clean shaven pussy. I couldn't help but look, reluctantly and had to turn forward again to watch the road.

Natasha asks if I can see anything I like. I say yes but I have to watch the road or we could both be in trouble, you definitely left home in a hurry. Yes she says but I never wear underwear, your body needs to breathe plus it just feels good. What about you she asks "do you wear underwear". "No" I reply "never". I tell her I know a good place to spend the night that is about an hour away and I will cook us a nice dinner and we can spend time with each other when it is safer. Sounds good to me she says. I can't wait.

We pull into the camp ground to find it is empty I set up the camp and a fire. Natasha helps and due to the heat we are both dripp8ng wet with sweat Natasha's tshirt is clinging to her tits and her nipples are very noticeable every now and then she gives me a glimpse of her arse and pussy and my cock is rock hard in anticipation. We walk down to the fresh water creek to get some water and Natasha asks if it is safe to have a wash in there. I tell her it too small for big crocs and we should be right. She pulls off her shirt and skirt and goes in and calls for me to join her, I strip off and walk in to Natasha and we embrace, she reaches between us and squeezes my cock and say fuck me now I can't wait any longer she puts her arms around my neck and jumps and wraps her legs around my waist she lowers herself until my cock is against her pussy lips and she rubs herself on my cockhead she is really wet and lowers herself fully taking my cock in her hot and juicy pussy.

She bounced on my cock controlling the depth and speed I was merely her support with a cock attached. I slowly walked towards the bank and laid her down so I could control the fucking or I was going to come too soon, I told her I was close and she said to roll over so she could ride me and to hold on cause she was close too and she wanted to taste my come. Natasha tensed and squeezed my cock as she came and that pushed me over the edge as I held her down and blew my load. She lifted herself up and moved up and sat on my face, suck out your come and give it to me she squeezed her pussy muscles and pushed my come into my mouth and then she kissed me and used her tongue to scoop it out. You taste good but I told you I wanted you to come in my mouth, you will pay for that, but first you can prepare my dinner and then service me as I desire, do you agree. Yes dear I will do whatever you want.

We walked back to our camp naked and stayed that way. I cooked up some stir fry Veges while Natasha sat there watching me while playing with her pussy and she would push her fingers into my mouth and tell me to suck them clean. I serve our dinner and make sure Natasha is comfortable. After dinner I clean up and Natasha tell me to get her bag and kneel before her she spreads her legs and tells me to use my tongue to service her pussy and arsehole, she reached for her bag and then smack across my arsecheek and then again and again as she explained I had been told not to come and I had disobeyed and come anyway so I must be punished.