The Hitchhiker

Story Info
Old Black Willy and the hitchhiker.
2k words
4.4
25.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Old Black Willy and the Hitchhiker

My name is Willy Green but everyone who knows me calls me Old Willy. That's because I'm 62 and I've had wrinkled looking skin since my early days. If you ever asked about me my friends would always say I was a hard working black man that loves pussy. I don't care what color size or shape a woman is, if she's willing to spread her legs for Old Willy I'm willing to fuck her! I was blessed by the All Mighty with a 13" cock and stamina to go with it.

I was leaving my sister Mona's house one summer day, and had just turned off her dirt lane to get on the main highway. I was pleasantly surprised to see what looked like a young white girl in the distance standing at the entranceway to the highway, thumbing for a ride.

As I got closer I saw that even for a hot day, she was wearing a pair of black pants. She did have a thin white stretch top on that was showing a nice set of titties. They weren't real big, but perky like, and the nipples were hard. Looked like they had piercings in them too. I slowed the pickup down and stopped, to ask her if she wanted a ride.

She looked in the window and said, "Going to Atlanta old man, can ya give me a lift?" I looked at her face and noticed she had a piercing in her lip and several in her ears. She had on some heavy black makeup, and I knew she was one of them there Goth girls right away. I thought for a moment, maybe this wasn't a good idea, but she was already opening the door and climbing in.

"Names Shay old man, what's yours?" she asked as I pulled the truck back out onto the macadam way and headed down the highway.

"Willy" I said taking in the sight of my new guest. I saw she had a piercing in her belly button too. I wondered if she'd bothered to stop there! She saw me looking and asked if I had a problem with piercings.

"Don't much care for them honestly," I said, but they look good on you sugar," and smiled at her.

We made small talk for a while then she went silent, just looked out the window. Seems her Momma didn't want her around any more and she was heading toward Atlanta to live with an old friend she knew there if she would have her. Didn't even know where the gal lived. Wasn't much of a plan but I guess she was between a rock and a hard place.

Well it was a long trip and once we'd run out of subjects, she made mention of me being an old black man with no wife, so she got talking about sex. I told her I did all right with the ladies to which she laughed at me and said, "You ain't had no pussy in 20 years old man admit it!"

I looked over at her with a smile and said "Fucked a white girl, just like you last weekend I'll have you know!"

She just laughed and said, "In your dreams old man, in your dreams. Ain't no white girl gonna fuck some old black man like you."

She kept up needling me, until I told her I would make her a bet. Told if we stopped at my place and had a beer I'd show her my Johnson. If it was over 10" long she'd have to apologize for dissing me and suck on it for me, as payment for the bet.

"And if your full of shit" she asked interested in her side of the bet.

"I'll take you all the way to Atlanta and pay for one week's rent at a hotel so you can find your girlfriend." I looked over at her and could see she was seriously contemplating my offer.

Just then it started to drizzle and she said, "Shit it's raining."

Faced with the prospect of me letting her out in the rain to hitch another ride she said, "If its bigger than 10" I have to suck it off then what?"

"I'll put you up for the night, and feed ya, drop you off on the highway tomorrow morning so you can be on your way," I said.

Shay looked at me and I could see her look down at my pants to check out my bulge, before she made up her mind. Just then the Lord answered my prayers and it started to pour like cats and dogs. "Deal," she said, but refused to shake my hand. Said she was good on her word, if I was good on mine, that's how she worked.

I pulled into the drive way and stopped the pickup. I got out in the pouring rain and slowly walked to the front door. "Come on old man hurry and open the door," she yelled at me passing me by.

Standing by the door getting wet I could see her shirt was quickly becoming transparent with the rain. I took my sweet ass time in getting the door open. She tumbled in as quick as she could but the damage had been done. When she turned to me her titties stood out proud with the nipples hard as pebbles. It was clear now she did indeed have little studs through them both. She may as well have had no top on at all and I made sure I got an eye full.

"Old man you did that on purpose," she said looking down at her tits.

"You blaming me for making it rain now sugar?" I asked her, in a laughing voice. "Bathrooms down the hall towels are on the rack help yourself."

Shay surprised me by not taking my offer and instead looked around the place with her see-thru top on. I dried off and changed into a new pair of dry shorts and a tank top and reentered the living room. She was looking at a picture on the shelf. Her jugs were hanging down like a milk cows. It was then I decided to mention her nipple piercings.

"Jesus girl did you get everything pierced?" I asked pointing to them.

Shay looked down then took her titties in her hands and said, "Yep got them done too old man." She then surprised me by stripping off her wet top and her titties plopped out naked.

They weren't big and they weren't the most beautiful I ever seen, but they would do in a pinch. She even milked em a little too warm them up. I tossed her a towel I brought from the bathroom with me, and she dried them off.

She sat down and started to remove her wet pants while I settled back in my chair. This was as good as any strip show I'd seen, and it was right here in my house. She pulled them off and stood up facing me to remove her panties too.

As she slid them down her legs a glint of silver caught my eye. When she was done this young white girl was standing buck naked before me drying herself off.

She turned to me and put her one leg up on the foot stool I had my feet on so her legs were spread. She reached down and rubbed her snatch which was shaved bare and stroked the rings that went down both sides of her cunt lips.

"Like them," she said smiling at me. What the fuck wasn't there to like! She was stroking her cunt only 2 feet away from me. Old Willy was quick to respond and I could feel him tighten up my pants. I decided to up the ante with this young girl.

She looked at me and said, "Time to measure up old man. Lets see what ya got in them pants,"

I smiled at her and said, "tell you what Shay I'll make you another bet. What would it take to include that sweet white pussy of yours in the deal?"

"You didn't say anything about pussy old man, I don't give that away to just anyone!" she said looking a little upset.

"I didn't say give it a way... what would I have to bet to get some though, lets just say."

I saw her thinking and she blurted out, "It had better be a foot long old man." I don't think she thought about her off hand remark but I jumped on it right away.

"So if it's bigger than 12" I get the pussy too?" I asked trying to seal the deal.

I could tell she was thinking about it when I sweetened the deal. "Tell you what sugar, even if I win, I'll let you stay here and use my phone to get in touch with your girlfriend. When you find out where she lives, I'll promise to drive you all the way right to her house."

She thought about it still stroking her cunt while standing naked before me. "Deal" she said and pointed to my pants, "Let's see what ya got old man."

She sat down on the edge of the couch arm, as I removed the shorts I had just put on. When my underpants came down I heard her squeal just like a pig. I looked at her and she was covering her mouth with her hand, and her eyes were like two big saucers staring at, "Old Willy".

Up to that point, I could hardly shut her up and now the dumb young white cunt was speechless. I sat down in my leather back chair and took him in my old weathered black hand, and began to stroke him to full mast. "Do you concede or do I have to get a ruler so you can measure him?" I asked, laughing to myself as she sat there still transfixed by him.

Shay got up, not wanting to be left out, squatted down in front of me and took over for me. Her white hands looked good on him and her metal bracelets jingled as she stroked him up and down. Shay leaned forward and opened her mouth and took 4" of my meat in and started to suck.

I quickly found out that this was not the first dick she'd ever worked on with her mouth. This girl could suck a dick like no other girl I'd met. She looked up at me with lust in her eyes as she pumped it slowly and sucked the knob. When she had it good and hard she stood up and positioned her legs on either side of my lap.

She positioned her wet pussy at the tip and slowly slid down on it. Old Willy twitched under her and I could feel that old familiar feeling only a warm, wet, pussy can feel like. That girl fucked herself on my stick for almost 20 minutes. She came several times playing with her tits right in front of my face all the while.

She got off and sank back down to her knees and began sucking him again. She licked her own cunt juice off of him and everything! When I blew my load she never spilled a drop, sucked it all down her throat. Like I said, this little white bitch was a cock sucking pro.

Shay stayed almost 3 weeks. She sucked and fucked Old Willy every day sometimes twice. She told me it was to pay for her room and board with a smile. Her Momma and her worked out a deal and I eventually drove her back home. She gave me one last blow job in the front seat of my old pickup truck right before I dropped her off. Told her if she ever got horny, she just needed to call me and she could come and live with me. She just laughed and said, "We'll see old man, we'll see!"