The Hitchhiker Comes Home Ch. 01

Story Info
Weary traveler gets more than he bargained for.
2.9k words
3.41
16.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So driving down I-10 in the middle on the west side of Texas is not the place you want the AC in your car to stop working but there I was sweating my balls off in the front seat of a 1965 Ford Galaxy 500. Well it could have been worse I could have been traveling by myself but instead I had picked up one of the most beautiful hitchhikers a man could hope for.

She was 21 years old and stood about 5'7" with jaw line length curly red hair and a body that could stop traffic. It stopped me didn't it? We were sitting in the car along about Junction, Texas. It was the middle of July and only about 110 degrees outside but the conversation was the lively with and full of sexual tension. I was having trouble keeping my hard on hidden because this broad was hot and teasing the hell out of me. She was sitting with her legs crossed in an Indian style and her little daisy duke shorts were riding really high up on her legs. She was absolutely smoking hot as she mouthed another cigarette from the pack and made it obvious that she is good with her tongue.

I was telling her about my exciting work as a Paramedic on off shore oil platforms and had just finished explaining to her the dangers of getting hurt off shore and how exciting it is for me to be the first line of defense against the ever present danger of death for a person working in some of the most remote places of the world. I was just fixing to tell her about the next place I was going to be shipping out to when there was a horrible whine form under the hood as a the big block 460 cubic inch engine slung a belt from the fan pulley and stopped the air conditioner from blowing cold air.

All at once the interior of that car got really hot. I mean sweltering, it went from 70 degrees to about 80 in a matter of minutes and then on to about 120 a few minutes after that. Well I got the car pulled over and started to go through the tools and spare parts I keep in the trunk of the car. Well, I had loaned the car to a friend of mine while I was away on my last trip to the rig, and apparently he had the same problem as me but he had neglected to replace the broken belt and left me stranded on the side of the road. I started digging around in the car and found an old belt that could be reused but was really not in good shape. It was also to short for me to run it through the AC pulley but would get us back on the road.

So I told my companion that we would have to suffer from the heat but at least we would be back on the road. She said no problem and asked if I would give her a few minutes to change into clothes that were a little bit more comfortable. She disappeared around to the back of the car and opened the trunk.

When she returned to the front seat I had removed my shirt and pulled off my boots and was seated comfortably in just a pair of thin jogging shorts. She on the other hand had returned wearing nothing more than a string bikini that had little more fabric than that of the tag on the inside of my jogging shorts.

When she sat her petite body down on the seat next to me she yelped a little and then hopped up saying the leather had gotten hot and burned her ass. I promised her that when we got to town I would rub it and make it feel better. She shocked me by saying that she fully expected me to do more than rub the burned spots. I told her that she better watch out what she wished for because I had been on an oil platform with nothing but big roughnecks to look at was really looking forward to the comforts of a lady, preferably my wife who was waiting for my arrival in El Paso.

When I mentioned this to my young companion I was shocked to hear her say to that would be ok she wouldn't have a problem sharing me with my wife. I informed her that my wife and I had been looking for someone to share our sex life with but had never expected to find someone in the middle of the dessert.

At that point the sun was starting to set and I was really getting tired and decided that it would be best if we found a room for the night. She agreed and said she would be more than happy to pay for her half and that the drinks were on her. I agreed and got on the phone to tell my wife about the car and that I had picked up a hitch hiker in the dessert and that she was really nice and very good looking. I told her about the willingness of this young woman to join us in our quest for the sexual experience of a life time. I had really hoped to fuck the hell out of this girl tonight but after talking with the woman at home she asked me not to screw with her until she could meet her and then we would enjoy her together. I snapped a picture of this young lady, with my camera phone and sent it to my wife, to which she responded that it was going to be awfully hard for me to sleep in the same bed as that woman and keep my hands off of her, but if I did I would be greatly rewarded for my diligence and fidelity.

Later that evening we had made our way to the hotel restaurant and had dinner and a few drinks, were she explained to me that she had been in South Padre working the spring break circuit of wet t-shirt contest and dance competitions. She informed me that her day time profession was an executive assistant but her night job is what paid the bills. She said that her stage name was Brandi and that she worked as a stripper at one of the hottest clubs in Las Vegas.

Well if you can only imagine my shock and disbelief that one not only had I neglected to ask this beautiful young lady what her name was but that she had never told me either.

She then told me that she had done well in Padre but had lost a bunch of money playing poker with some people that she met in a bar. She had lost so much in fact that she was not able to buy her plane ticket home so she was just going to take the money she had left and hitch hike as far as she could and then catch a bus if necessary. She said she was just about to give up and try and find a bus stop when I came along. I was really enjoying her story and had had about five glasses of some really cheap wine when she suggested that we go on back to the room. I didn't argue but did ask her what I should call her and she said just call her Brandi. I implored her to tell me her real name but she said that it wasn't important and that the time for names had come and gone long ago.

She knew my name and my wife's, I am pretty sure I had told her what my dogs name was. Oh well I told her that we had better go to sleep or I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of her. She agreed and said she didn't want to ruin her chance at the main course, my wife, once we arrived in El Paso. The next day I woke early and got the car fixed at the local mechanic shop and then bought the spare parts I needed from the parts house.

Once Brandi woke up we got in the car and drove the rest of the way to El Paso. This leg of the rip seemed to take less time than any other time I made this trip, most likely because of the lively conversation and the anticipation of seeing my wife's stunning face buried in between the legs of this exotic dancer.

She informed me of all the sexual techniques that she excelled in, including blow jobs and carpet munching, She said she loved anal sex and gang bangs, but her favorite was huge cocks. I informed her that she would not be disappointed with what she found in my pants. That's when she said that she had to confess that while I slept she had looked under the covers to see how big my cock was and was shocked to see my nine inches hard as a rock and tenting the sheets. She said that she really wanted to taste it and leaned down to do so right as I rolled over and moaned "Krystal", my wife's name, and was discouraged so she stopped and returned to her side of the bed.

Upon arrival at our destination the sun was going down and the moon showed bright across our little dessert paradise. My wife greeted me at the door to our five bedroom four bathroom home, with a kiss that came directly from her soul and went straight to my heart. I was about to pick her up and carry her to our bedroom when she broke our kiss and asked if this was the little hitch hiker that had tagged along. I informed her that she was and that her name was Brandi. My wife then took her by the hand and told her that she had been waiting for this day for at least ten years and was eager to get started. She then led Brandi to the bedroom she had made up for our guest to stay as long as she wanted to.

Once there Krystal locked me out of the room and she and Brandi talked for about 45 minutes about who knows what. Turns out that what they talked about was how to seduce me. Well I needed no one to tell me what to do so I went to our bedroom and then to our bathroom where I took a quick shower and slipped into my swim suit and made my way out to the pool. Thanks to my wife's love of a good party we have a pretty well stocked bar at the pool in our poolside outdoor kitchen. I fixed myself a stiff Rum and Coke and went on to the shallow end of the pool where we had a built in lounge chair that's sits just below the water line. I was just about through with the first drink when Krystal walked out of the house wearing only the skimpiest of thong bikini bottoms and no top. She often goes without the top because our pool is well hidden by lots of low growth and lots of open land. She strode to me and asked if I needed another drink and offered to fix it for me. I accepted the offer and she trotted off to fix us some drinks.

Much to my surprise when Brandi joined us at the pool she joined us naked from head to toe. Krystal was only wearing about a square inch of fabric total but I couldn't see the lips of her pussy like I could of Brandi. Brandi asked Krystal if all was proceeding according to plan and I was left clueless. Krystal said that I had had two drinks with the "STUFF"; Brandi said "Good I am ready to get to his big throbbing cock." I was just a little bit confused when she said the stuff and was even more confused by the statement of all going according to plan.

Krystal asked me if I wanted to go to bed and start the party, which of course I said yes to. I attempted to stand up and head to the bathroom but found that I had become very shaky on my own legs. Five drinks had never been enough to knock me down and I asked the girls what they had done to me.

Krystal told me that they had given me a drug that made me weak in the knees but had made my cock hard as a rock and I hadn't even noticed it. I was shocked that I could be that hard and not even realize it but was just excited about the two ravishing beauties that were fixing to take complete advantage of my body. What these two girls had neglected to tell my was that the sensations that I would feel on my body would be about four times that of normal but I would not be able to ejaculate until I drank the elixir that they were not going to give me until they wanted to taste my come.

Once we got to the bed room I found that the little minx named Brandi had set up one of my favorite toys the bondage straps and they strapped me into them. At that point Brandi placed her mouth on my cock and started in on one of the best blow jobs I can remember to date. I felt like I would explode in her mouth but true to form I could no cum. While Brandi was working over my cock I was treated to the first view of my Krystal's recently shaved pussy and asshole.

She has always trimmed her pubes but never taken them all the way off and had never shaved her asshole. I was pleasantly surprised when she put her beautiful nether region down on my face and rode me like I was a toy and not her husband. She played with her clit while I ate her pussy and dipped my tongue in her brown eye, enjoying the tastes and smells of her female parts.

It was only after she had had several orgasms that she pulled her twat off my dripping and smiling face that she allowed our new friend Brandi to place her wet cunt down where Krystal had been just a few minutes before. Only the difference was that as I was eating her she was licking on the very erect nipples of my very horny wife as Krystal's dripping slit spread wide around the head of my hard cock. She was acting like a total slut, like she had never acted before and was really enjoying herself. I enjoyed the taste of Brandi Pussy and was reveling n the flavors of this virtual strangers honey pot all the while my very sexy wife is fucking me like I am a horse and she is a jockey riding me across the finish line at the Kentucky Derby.

She orgasmed three more times before relinquishing my still hard cock to our new friend. At that point Brandi turned around to ride mw in the reverse cowgirl position but she leaned back and put her feet on the bed next to my hips. This allowed Krystal to have a very open access to eat her first pussy. She dove in and ate like there was no tomorrow enjoying the taste of this girl's creamy snatch.

For a while Krystal enjoyed the feeling of my cock sliding in and out of Brandi pussy and for a while Brandi enjoyed the feel of Krystal's tonuge on her cunt. But they both wanted to taste my man cream in their mouths. Brandi got off my cock after three orgasms of her own and retrieved the elixir and let me drink it while Krystal worked her very experienced mouth on my hard cock. Maybe three seconds after I drank the elixir, my cock started to spasm with thick ropes of cum and these two horny but fucked out ladies drank as much of it as they could they both crawled up to my face and kissed me on either cheek and said that they loved me very much and that tomorrow I could do what ever I wanted to either of them.

I questioned the meaning of that and Krystal informed me that Brandi would be moving in with us and that both of them would be looking for work as strippers here in El Paso. I was told to like and love it or I could find a new home to live in because this is the life that she wanted now and this was the life she would be working to become part of. I told them that as long as I was able to work then I would be more than happy to support them both but they declined and said that they wanted to work and would be my personal sluts to play with when I was home but they would be sleeping with other men while I was away. Well this gave me a very hard cock again to which we would not put to waste but that's another story.