The Hitchhiker Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't dress for supper. Billy served us a lovely pasta dish with a scrumptious salad and a fine red wine. Dianne and I giggled a lot as we teased him about his cock not being so hard any more, but ever so often it would stiffen up again and Billy would ask us if we were ready for dessert, which turned out to be a creamy strawberry sauce he spread over his dick and balls and invited us to lick off. Later we put some of it on our pussies and tits and let him enjoy it, too. It felt really neat to have Billy licking that sauce off me while my hot juices once more boiled up inside me.

It took no persuasion for Dianne to stay the night as we rolled around in my bed. Dianne just couldn't get enough of Billy's big cock, but she also gave my pussy a lovely licking while Billy fucked her from behind. I eventually went to sleep, but when I woke up the next morning, there was Dianne sucking Billy's cock again. Billy had his thumb in her cunt and a finger up her ass at the same time.

I invited Dianne over several more times before Billy eventually had to leave and go back to New Orleans. We had some wonderful threesomes and came all over each other every chance we got. But I also developed a real fondness for Dianne and after Billy left I invited her to move in with me. She could give up her apartment that way and we both saved money, while enjoying each other every night. Dianne had such a sweet pussy that I didn't really miss Billy so much at all after he left. Dianne and I would have lots of good times and sometimes we would even bring in a cock or two, but that's another story. Please let me know if you'd like me to tell you about that. I love to hear from y'all. Sometimes your e-mails are so hot they make me cum in my panties.

12