The Hitchiker

Story Info
Hitchiker terrorizes family.
2.6k words
4.21
243k
49
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel and her children were on their way to the beach. It was a special trip for Rachel because both of her kids would be returning to college in the next week. Her daughter, Heather, was 19 years old and was a real knock-out. She was only 5'2 but had beautiful brown hair and big brown eyes. Guys absolutely loved her curvy body; she had large, plump tits, a 38D cup to be exact and nice wide hips. In short, she was perfect for fucking.

Her son, Mark was 21 years old. He was a good-looking guy and had plenty of girlfriends. Mark had become a little more distant since he went away to school and did not spend as much time with his family as he used to. Rachel was glad he made the trip.

As for Rachel, well, she was 55 years old but it was hard to tell. Although she was a little plump, she had a great-looking face and a huge bust; Rachel, like her daughter was also a 38D. Unfortunately for Rachel, gravity had taken it's toll on her boobs, they were quite saggy but she always made sure to wear a supportive bra to give her a nice, firm cleavage.

The only person missing from this family outing was Rachel's husband, Bill. He had been spending most of his time at the office and away on business. Rachel was convinced he was cheating on her and over the last few months their relationship had become strained. The two barely spoke to each other. Rachel was glad he was out of town, she did not want to deal with the tension.

Rachel decided to take the country roads to the beach, both she and the kids wanted to avoid traffic. Half-way into their drive, Rachel noticed a man sitting on the side of the road. Rachel was no fool, she never picked up hitchikers and had no intention of doing so but there was something about this guy. He looked so innocent and confused, all by himself on a deserted road. He did not look much older than Rachel's son Mark. Against her better judgment, she pulled off to the side of the road, rolled down the window and called out to the young man...

"Hey, are you lost or something?" Rachel's words caught his attention and he approached her car.

The man's name was Derek Sims. He was 23 years old and a common street thug. But he talked a good game and gave the impression of being a nice, young man. He was easily able to fool Rachel and her family.

Derek responded to Rachel's inquiry, "Yes, ma'am, I am. My name is Derek. I'm on my way home, it's about a mile down the road. Some of my buddies and I were out partying and they had too much to drink so I decided to walk home instead of getting in their car."

It was the perfect story to tell a mother and it tugged at Rachel's heart-strings. Heather and Mark looked at her with a worried glance but she had made up her mind. This poor guy just wanted to get home and he lived so close, what was the harm?

Rachel offered to take him home. "Look, if you want, you can get a ride with us. It's really no trouble since you live so close."

Derek could not believe how lucky he was. "Oh thank you, thank you so much. You would really be helping me out."

With that, Derek hopped into the back seat, next to Heather. He quickly noticed how busty the girl was, her boobs were about to explode out of her white tank top. Derek quickly went over his plan in his head, it was working perfectly.

Rachel pulled back onto the road and about 3 minutes later, Derek told her to make a left turn, onto a deserted, dirt road. Rachel instantly became suspicisous.

She asked Derek, "Are you sure this is where you live, this looks like a dead end or something."

Derek was well prepared to answer, "I know ma'am. I live in a trailer with my folks, it's not much, but it's home."

Rachel found herself feeling guilty for asking such a question. She turned onto the road and continued to drive. Derek then decided it was time to take action.

He raised his voice and spoke in a menacing tone, "You know, this sucks. You guys were so nice to me and now you have to pay. But, I promise, if you do what I say, no one gets hurt."

Rachel turned around, terrified, "what are you talking about?"

Derek sneered at her, "Listen lady, just pull over to the side of this road and no one gets hurt. I have a gun on me and I don't want to use it."

Rachel thought it best to do what this guy wanted and avoid hurting her family. She pulled off to the side of the deserted road and turned off the car.

Derek continued to explain himself. "Ok, listen up. I have a gun on me, I am not afraid to use it. You do what I say, everyone goes home happy, if not, you know what's up."

Mark was in the front seat, he wanted to make a move on this guy but he was convinced he would be shot. He decided to just sit there. Heather was terrified, she began to silently cry, tears coming down her face.

Rachel was only getting angrier. She yelled at her unwanted passenger, "what is it you want! Will you just tell me!"

Derek answered her calmly, "Well, it's simple. First, I want your boy over there to get in the backseat and I want all of you to take off your clothes. I suggest you do what I say."

Rachel was furious, she refused to take off her clothes and told Mark to stay where he was. This only made Derek angry and he once again threatened the family, "Ok, you don't want to listen, that's fine. I'll just shoot all of you."

Rachel could tell he was serious. She was now fighting back the tears. She had no choice. Mark took Derek's seat in the back, Derek moved up front. Unwillingly and very slowly, Rachel and her kids took off their clothes. Derek couldn't believe his eyes. Heather took off her t-shirt and bikini, her monstrous boobs exploded out on to her chest. Heather's boobs sagged a little and Derek noticed the large aereolas and nipples. He also noticed the girl's plump ass, which was filled with cellulite. He was getting hard. Next was Rachel, she felt ashamed and humiliated. She took off her shirt and bra and just wanted to die. Her boobs dropped all the way down to her naval, she noticed the look in Heather's eyes, she couldn't believe how big her mom's boobs were. Rachel then took off her shorts, her pussy was covered in pubic hair. Rachel never trimmed her pussy and now her kids and this stranger gawked at her unshaved hair.

Derek continued with his orders, "Ok, now we are gonna have some fun. Bro, I want you to start sucking on your sister's big old fat titties! DO IT NOW"

Mark began to scream back at Derek and Rachel started to yell. She tried to slap the stranger but he grabbed her hand and decided it was time to show he meant business. "OK! I've been nice long enough!"

With that, he grabbed a gun out of his pants. The family instantly became quiet. This guy was not fooling around. They were at his mercy. If only they knew this was a TOY GUN! Derek ordered Mark to suck on his sister's boobs, "Do it boy, suck those fat tits!"

Mark had dreamed of Heather's big tits for the last couple of years but the thought of having sex with his own sister disgusted him. But he had no choice. He closed his eyes and wrapped his mouth around Heather's plump nipples. Heather was also helpless, she closed her eyes and wished it would all stop. Rachel felt disgusted, there was nothing she could do to save her kids. Derek watched on in delight and his cock began to stiffen.

Mark had been with a ton of girls and knew how to work a girl's nipple, after several minutes, he seemed to forget this was his sister and he tongued her nipples and aereolas, sucking on her boobs and massaging them with his hands. Heather couldn't believe her brother was enjoying this. Worst yet, she felt her pussy tingling. Her tits felt so good, her nipples were becoming hard. Her breathing picked up and she began to sigh lightly. After several more seconds, Heather had enough. "Mmmm, that feels good. Oh Mark."

Rachel couldn't believe her busty daughter was giving into incest! But it was true, Heather began to raise her chest to meet her brother's mouth. She was now openly panting and had brought her hand down to her crotch. Heather was having an orgasm as her own brother sucked her tits!

Heather yelled out, "OH! OH! OH! DON'T STOP!"

Derek simply taunted the two siblings, "Wow, looks like you guys like this incest. Well, there's plenty more. Now Mark, stick that big dick in your sister's wet cunt!"

Rachel couldn't believe what was happening. Her son was fully erect. He was a good 9 inches and it was obvious that he enjoyed sucking on his sister's tits. Rachel wanted to stop them but she was terrified of this stranger in her car. Heather spread her legs apart so she could take her brother. Having him suck on her boobs was one thing but she didn't want him to fuck her. She closed her eyes and tried to think of something else.

Mark's cock was hard and he placed the tip at his sister's vagina. He was surprised to feel that it was moist. He felt ashamed and humiliated but he feared for his life. He thrust his cock into his sister's pussy. Heather let out a slight moan. She had never been filled like this before, her brother was much bigger than her boyfried. Mark also closed his eyes and tried to think of something else. He began to slowly hump his sister.

After a few seconds, both Mark and Heather began to lose their resistance. Mark noticed the way his sister's big tits bounced and swayed on her chest, it was turning him on. He also loved the way it felt when he slammed into her fat ass and thighs. He began to pick up his pace, he was fucking her quite hard. Mark was beginning to reach his climax. Rachel watched in horror. Within minutes, Mark shot his seed into his sister's fat pussy..."OHHHHHHHH! ARRRGH! OH GOD! That's it, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!"

As her brother shot his load into her, Heather's eyes rolled to the back of her head. Even though this was incest, it felt great! Her mouth shot open and her eyes bulged out of her head. She grabbed her brother's ass and forced his cock deeper into her fat pussy. Her titties were bouncing all over. She too reached orgasm, "Oh Mark! Oh baby, fuck me, fuck me good!"

Derek laughed out loud. He loved it. These two rich bitches were fucking the shit out of one another! Now it was Mommy's turn. Derek turned to Rachel, "Ok, Momma, now hop in that back seat and suck your son's cock dry."

Rachel had no choice. She was openly crying now but knew Derek wouldn't take pity on her. She moved into the backseat, her tits flopping all over. Mark was humiliated enough after fucking his little sister, he had no resistance left. He just closed his eyes and wished he was somewhere else. Rachel lowered her head over her son's massive cock and began to suck. After several seconds, Rachel was shocked to notice that her own son was thrusting his hips to meet her mouth, his eyes were closed and he was licking his lips. She was disgusted. He was enjoying this! Then, he grabbed her head and forced it down over his cock even more! Mark then proceeded to shoot his load into his mother's mouth. Rachel nearly choked, she didn't expect her son to cum so quickly. She swallowed some of it, the rest she managed to spit out of her mouth, it was now dribbling down on her massive titties. Heather looked away, too ashamed to acknowledge her mother's act.

Derek then commanded Mark to fuck his own mother! Rachel protested but it was no use. Mark took his mother by her hips and lowered her fat, wide ass down over his cock. He no longer cared if he was fucking his mother, he needed release...badly. Rachel nearly exploded when her son entered her, he was massive. Her eyes opened wide as he slid into her massively hairy cunt.

Rachel desperately tried to fight back the feelings filling her body. It had been years since she fucked a man and her son's penis was too big for her to resist. Her fat saggy tits pressed up against her son's chest. Her belly slammed into his stomach as he lifted her up and down on his cock. Instantly, Rachel's pussy exploded. Her juices shot out on her son's cock. She tossed her head back in sheer delight. She yelled out, "OH SON! YEAH!!!! Mark, don't stop, it feels so good!"

Derek's plan worked to perfection. This big tittied bitch liked fucking her son. There was only one thing left to do to complete this experience. Derek ordered Rachel to lie on the back and spread her legs, exposing her hairy pussy. Her pubic hairs glistened with her juices and her son's cum. Derek ordered Heather to eat out her own mother!

Rachel was horrified as was Heather but they were at Derek's mercy. Heather knelt before her mom, Heather's tits sagging against her plump little belly. She closed her eyes and stuck her tongue in and out of her mom's wealth of pubic hair. Rachel couldn't believe how good it felt. She brought her saggy tit up to her mouth and began to suck on her own nipple. Soon she began to thrust her hips to meet her daughter's tongue, she began to fuck Heather's face. Heather was in disbelief, how could her own mother enjoy this. Rachel's fat ass lifted all the way off the seat and her belly slammed into her daughter's face. Rachel reached another orgasm, "MMPHH!!! AHHHH! OH BABY, MAKE ME CUM, MAKE MOMMY CUM!!!!"

Rachel's pussy once again exploded and she covered her daughter's face with her juices. Heather was humiliated. She began to cry, she wanted to die. But she wasn't done. Derek now ordered Rachel to return the favor. Heather reluctantly spread her legs and her mom began to suck on her pussy. Rachel couldn't believe how this turned her on but it did. Her saggy tits swayed back and forth as she thrashed her head about her daughter's shaved, fat pussy. Heather was weakening, pretty soon her ass was off the back seat and her hips were grinding against her mom's face. Her tits were boucning on her chest. It was complete, Heather was about to cum! "OH MOMMA, MOMMA, OH GOD!!!" Heather collapsed back down on the seat, exhausted.

Derek then ordered Rachel and Mark to begin sucking on Heather's massive hanging tits. The two willingly did what they were told. Derek watched them for a while and then decided to take off. Both Rachel and Mark were so into Heather's plump tits, they didn't notice the passenger had left.

They did not seem to mind. Rachel continued to please her children and vice versa well into the night on that deserted road.