The Hitman & Dawn

Story Info
She hires a killer, but the killer wants more than cash.
3k words
4.3
53.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ug
Ug
389 Followers

This story had originally been inspired by a comedy show called ‘Phoenix Nights’ which in one episode shows a woman called ‘fanny tickler’ asking a Bouncer to help kill her husband. Being a comedy, the whole plan goes wrong. Like I said it inspired me because I quite fancied the woman, and if I had written the show I think this is how it would have turned out.

Remember, Rape is a crime. Don’t do it!

This is pure fiction, that is ALL!

Dawn had been liasing on the internet for a couple of months, trying to find someone to take care of her husband. She was so fucked off with him. He was worth more dead than alive and would be just as much fun. She had been chatting with an un-named individual for a couple of weeks; she had forgotten the idea of blatantly advertising for a killer, and decided to instead create her own. She had sent pictures of herself, her turn-offs and turn-ons, she had teased him and got him so wound up that she was now ready.

She made a suggestion to him, a simple remark about her husband, his fortune and what it would mean to her with his accidental death. He had not replied for over 2 days and she was preparing to venture out on the net and find another subject when he replied back.

His email was plain and to the point. £3000 in cash, he would take care of her husband’s death and burial, but they would need to meet.

She had met him in a restaurant a week later and struck the final part of the deal.

His name was Daniel.

Dawn pulled the car over and looked at her husband. If Daniel wasn’t going to be here tonight she would have to let her husband fuck her. She hoped he would be.

She had dressed for the occasion, even taking hints from Daniel as what to wear to make herself seem un-deniably sexy. At 38 Dawn had kept a nice figure, no children to stretch her, firm breasts, well kept legs and a firm ass to crown it all. Tonight she had wore a black dress that rose just above the knee. Her husband’s hand had kept on straying to it all through the meal. She hated the way his fat fingers fumbled around her inner thighs. He was soon to be dead, let him have his fun.

“Lets get out!” she smiled coyly at him and got out of the drivers seat and opened the boot of her car, grabbing a travel rug. Michael got out beaming, he was as happy as a pig in shit. She lay on the blanket and beckoned him over. His drunk digging began immediately. His mouth found hers, she could taste the whiskey on his breath as his hand went straight to her skirt and slipped under the taut fabric.

A snap of twig made them both stop an look round. Standing a few feet away was a man in a ski mask. He held a gun at them both. “Well, what have we got going on here?” They remained motionless. “Michael, stand up!”

He stood “Do I, know you?”

“We’re going to have a little conversation”

Michael stood, his stare on the gun in front of him. He looked pathetic, with his trousers undone, and his penis flaccid from shock just poking out.

The gun turned towards Dawn “You. Up!”

Dawn backed up against the car. She had to play along. If anything went wrong she could deny all involvement.

“Open the windows of your car.” He instructed Michael.

He slowly obeyed, worried afraid. Michael stood waiting for the next order.

“You!” He shouted at Dawn “Stand against the door!”

Dawn obeyed. Daniel passed her a pair of metal cuffs.

“Stick your hands through the windows and cuff yourself.”

Dawn stuck her hands through and limply placed the cuffs over her wrists.

“Don’t want her driving off without us do we?” Still holding the gun on Michael he threw a roll of duct tape to him. “Gag her, no point in screaming for help either.”

Michael tore off a few strips and placed them gently over her mouth, before turning back to Daniel.

“Now wrap the roll around her head a few times. Don’t want it falling off do we?”

He obeyed. Michael tried to make sure his wife might be able to shout for help, but the tautness of the roll stopped him from helping her. Her mouth fully mummified he turned to face him.

“Now, move away from the car.” He motioned with the gun to the dark woods. “We have some bargaining to do.”

Michael moved slowly towards the wood, keeping an eye on his wife and the menacing man.

“Wait!”

Michael stopped walking as if remote controlled.

Daniel reached into the car and squeezed the cuffs tight

Dawn looked at Daniel, her eyes wide. This wasn’t the plan, she was supposed to be given plenty of time to get out of here before Daniel shot him.

“Don’t want you running anywhere just yet do we?” Daniel whispered.

She tried to protest, the cuffs cutting into her. He winked at her before turning and he and Michael walked into the woods

For a few minutes, there was silence. 2 gun cracks echoed through the night and the silence returned as if it had never left.

She heard him walking back.

“Didn’t think I’d forgotten about you Dawn did you?”

Dawn mumbled behind her gag.

Slowly and carefully Daniel tore the material of the gag off her mouth.

“Is he…” Dawn asked, afraid to use the word.

“As the lady asked. Now where’s my money?”

“Glove compartment. Hurry up and undo these cuffs!”

Daniel moved to the passenger seat and opened the box. Inside, the money was waiting in a brown envelope.

“Will you get these fucking cuffs off me, and lets get out of here!” She shouted.

Daniel quickly checked the money and put it in his little bag.

Getting out he moved behind her and reached over to unlock her wrists.

“I’ve got a better idea Dawn.” He leaned against her and licked her ear.

Dawn froze.

“How about I get a little extra payment?” She felt his hand move to the back of her nylon thigh.

“No, not here!” she spoke quickly “We said later, on the way back!”

“Well I was thinking about that” His hand slid up to the hem of her skirt.

“The way I see it, after your crazed gunman kills the husband, then he rapes the wife.”

Dawn struggled against her bonds.

“What? Get me the fuck out of here!” She screamed.

Dan didn’t bother. He reached into his bag and pulled out some bungee cords instead.

Gripping her leg amidst a barrage of protests and insults, he quickly looped a length around her ankle and hooked it onto the front wheel.

”Get the fuck off me you bastard!” She shouted trying to pull her leg free.

He quickly did the same with the other leg before hooking that onto the rear wheel.

The cables kept her legs slightly parted, and the insistent pulling would make them open further.

“Well Dawn.” He said standing behind her. “You’re in a bit of a position aren’t you?”

“When I get out of this, you are in so much trouble!” She snarled.

He laughed gently and let his hands move to the backs of her thighs.

“Dawn, sweetheart, remember when you were telling me all about what your turn-ons were, and what turned you off?”

She remained silent.

Daniel continued. “Well I remember that you said that anal was the thing you would let no man do.” He let his hands wander slowly up the backs of her legs, pushing up the tight material of her black short skirt.

“No, don’t you dare!” She hissed

He pushed the fabric up higher. His mouth moved to the back of her neck and kissed it.

Dawn started to panic. This was not how she had planned it.

“I’m going to be a bit rough with it, otherwise the police will be suspicious wont they?” He had pushed the last of her skirt up exposing her nylon covered backside, showing the small run of fabric underneath where her thong rode up.

“Please, don’t do this! I’ll give you more money!”

She could hear his heavy breathing and the heat from him as he unhurriedly caressed her arse.

Dawn started to yell for help.

With that Daniel reached into his bag and re-brought out the gaffer tape and silenced her again with it. The protests were reduced to an insistent mumbling. He returned to his work.

He unzipped himself and took out his manhood. He made sure she heard him pulling it out, she defiantly felt it when he rubbed it against her arse.

She protested through her gag at him, but instead of stopping he pushed the head against the fabric and between her buttocks making her squeal behind the gag.

He held himself against her, grinding his cock against the fine mesh of her pantyhosed ass. Dawn mumbled and protested against the gag.

He gripped her firm buttocks with his fingers and ripped open the back of her pantyhose. She screamed out behind the gag as she felt his fingers and cold air against her naked skin. He continued.

She felt his hands grip the slim thong she was wearing with both hands and heard his grunt as he snapped the fabric.

His fingers moved first to her ass, before pushing further down and between her struggling thighs. Dawn shut her eyes as he toyed with her pussy. She could feel his fingers, stroking and teasing. The mixture of fear and excitement was coursing through her body, culminating in her vagina, and he could feel how wet she was.

His strong fingers easily pushed into her, first one then another. They started to slowly fuck in and out. She hadn’t realised that she had stopped protesting and struggling.

Dan felt how fiery and wet she was, she must know how he had wanted to fuck her, and he also knew that she would of tried getting out of this situation without so much as a peck on the cheek if she could. He withdrew his fingers from her vagina, her head craned round trying to see what he was up to, when she felt his fingers, soaked with her juices pushing between her buttocks. She started protesting again and renewed her struggling, but the slippery fingers easily penetrated her anus, and just like her vagina, it was one then two. He deliberately and purposely rubbed the juices around the entrance, knowing that this was a big ‘no-no’ to her. With her discomfort literally in his hand, he guided his engorged cock to her still moist cunt.

Dawn was still struggling against the invasion in her back passage, when Daniel thrust hard and fast upwards, impaling her on his manhood. She held still, the breath momentarily knocked from her.

With his fingers still in her ass, Daniel started to fuck her cunt. She was still shouting out behind her gag, but it was with each firm plunge into her that they turned from protests.

Dawn’s cunt was truly sodden as he raped her. He could feel some of the wetness soaking his trousers as he repeatedly took her from behind. He took his fingers from her ass and gripped her hips. With the invasion of her backside over, Dawn pushed back onto her rapist, crying through the gag with pleasure as she was fabulously filled. She could feel her knees begin to weaken as being fucked by a good solid dick and a slight shortness of breath took hold. She was so near.

Daniel pulled out “Lets not forget what I’m here for!”

He slammed brutally forward, spearing her lubricated ass. She cried out behind the gag, but in this position and her legs feeling so drained, she could only hold onto the car and let him ride her.

The pain in her backside was shocking, but he had at least lubricated them both before taking her. Clinging to the car to stay upright she felt his hand stray around her front and begin to toy with her clitoris. She shook her head as she felt the familiar warm sensations begin to run through her again. The pounding against her ass was still sore, but the sensations it created from his rippled cock were sending her to a new height. Her head began to swim as she felt her clitoris stimulated with rough, firm fingers and her poor arse being soddomised.

As Dawn screamed out from behind the gag, her body began to spasm from the orgasm ripping through her being. Too much for her, she collapsed, still holding onto the car and still being held by the waist by Daniel.

Daniel felt her body still quivering around his cock, and with a final, solid drive he sank into her as far he could and came.

She felt his hot cum, pouring into her bowels, his painfully strong grip, holding her waist as he pumped the last of himself into her. The strongest sensation was still the orgasm she’d had, still giving off small tremors as it slowly receded.

He pulled out of her and sank back and watched her body slump, half down, still bound to the car. He sat back and admired his handy work. He looked at the way her skirt was hitched high, the exposure of her lightly tanned skin, showing beneath the ripped black pantyhose. He looked at how the tops of her exposed thighs glistened with her juices. He listened to her panting behind her gag, the air being sucked hungrily through her nostrils.

Daniel decided that he hadn’t finished with her quite yet, and stood up.

Dawn was so exhausted. She felt her body was never going to be truly hers again. There was a sound behind her, it was him standing. She felt his hands playing with her legs, fondling the insides, slowly having their way. She felt them quickly slide along her skin and to her still tender pussy. Her legs still obscenely spread, could not prevent the invasion from his fingers. They began to slowly move in and out. Her head shook from side to side and she grunted out ‘no’ from behind the gag, but it was useless. She felt a new sensation on her inner thigh. She felt his semi-hard dick, rubbing against the nylon. The dirty bastard was getting off on her pantyhose.

Dan felt the fabric of her nylons pulling slightly against his dick, very pleasurable. The dry material against his skin really felt good. With one hand still buried in her cunt he moved his hand down and caressed her encased leg. He could feel her trembling slightly, from fear and exhaustion, or maybe she like what he was doing. At this point he didn’t care.

Dawn closed her eyes against the invasion of her pussy by his fingers, it was difficult to try and shut out the sensations they were creating, but she tried to fight the losing battle still. She could feel on her inner thigh, his dick hardening. He had pushed it down the ripped pantyhose, the heat of it rubbing against her bare skin, the pull on her pantyhose as he slid it in and out. She still couldn’t bring herself to stand up.

Dan pulled his dick out of her leg, and aimed upwards. Holding her cunt-lips apart, he thrust hungrily forward and stabbed her with his hard on. She groaned behind the gag, her fight lost.

Daniel started to fuck her hard, her body now so pliant. The only sounds coming from Dawn now were content moans, as he rose and sank inside her. He practically lifted her onto him as he took her. God, she was boiling inside.

Dawn wished she hadn’t the gag on. She wanted to scream out, asking him to fuck deeper, harder, use her! The best she could manage was to moan noisily behind the gag. He seemed to understand and fucked her with a passion. She began to feel the warm, tingle grow inside.

Daniel lunged into her body. He could feel her trying to widen her legs, getting him to go in further. He pushed slightly down on her back and sank in, twisting himself as he drove in. A large moan erupted from her and he lunged again. In this position neither could last for long. Her body started to shudder around his cock as the waves of pleasure crashed inside her. Daniel drove in cruelly and with a short gasp, came.

Dawn’s body hung limply from the car. She was completely sated. She’d had no intention of letting Daniel have her tonight, but this was definitely a better outcome.

She heard him stand and move behind. She felt his hands on her behind. Stroking the nylon covered globes. “Please” she thought “not again! I’m exhausted!”

He moved his mouth to her ear, and his tongue gently snaked out and tasted her ear lobe.

He placed on top of the car a mobile phone. She looked at it puzzled.

“Your husband is on the other end.” He said, his hand still playing with her backside.

Dawn’s eyes focused sharply on the phone.

“He’s tied to a tree, with an ear piece in”

Dawn’s eyes didn’t leave the phone. She hardly felt his fingers moving down between her legs again.

“I’m not a killer Dawn, I never was.”

She felt on the edge of thought his fingers, sliding along her slit. Her eyes remained fixed on the phone and the flashing green light on the corner.

“The only thing I wanted was a fuck, and you was good, very good!”

His hand came away from her wet opening and she heard him walk away, but she kept looking at the phone. She couldn’t think.

Daniel walked back into the woods and untied her husband. He went to move towards him, but he waved the gun menacingly in his face. Having second thoughts, her husband walked out of the woods.

A few minutes later she heard someone walking towards her, but her eyes couldn’t tear away from the phone.

“You fucking bitch Dawn!” Said her husband.

Dawn closed her eyes and hung her head in defeat.

Ug
Ug
389 Followers