The Hive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mind scrambled at his choice of words. Addition? How could she be added...to what she was to become?

He pulled his stinger back for a moment as he squeezed her dusky breasts, teasing one of her dark nipples before giving her a peck on the lips. Then his face grew more stern as his stinger came back into view. "There must always be a King and a Queen. Already the outside world is suffering from our lack. Soon the wild drones will grow more bold, devouring human settlements. And that, my love, simply will not do."

"No..." she whimpered, her prospects fading by the second.

"Indeed. Only our combined mental strength can reign the ravenous hordes in...now lean back. I shall be gentle. You shall look back on your taking as the crowning achievement of your old life, and the start of your new one."

"Fuck you!"

"Relax my love....we will be reunited soon enough..."

She squirmed back as he stepped forward, hovering above her. She recoiled at his words, she didn't know him! How could they reunite? She gasped as she felt his tongue swirl around her round, firm breasts as his strong hands glided down her honey kissed back, settling on the dark, silken spheres of her bottom, gripping her thickness much to her begrudging delight.

The King pulled up to her face, licking his lips, relishing the moment of creating a Queen. It never failed to excite him, as his golden hands tenderly wrapped around her throat, bending her face to him as he kissed her with primal need. It was a hard won kiss as her kiss was anything but tender, groaning angrily as she tried to pull away from his lips at the same time.

He smiled inside. They all railed against him, yelled and cried, but they all ended the same...his mate. His Queen.

Her eyes were shut, her head shifting in his grip while his dark spear made slow but inevitable progress into her helpless, chocolate body. She let out a muffled gasp as his stinger parted her moist pink folds, her legs twisting, wide hips bucking in resistance, until he had fully impaled her. She moaned in resignation, the last spasms of revolt at an end.

Then she felt a sweet, cinnamon scent caress her senses as he tangled his tongue with hers. She groaned, her arousal skyrocketing as she was subjugated by his pheromones. She wrapped her dark, moist thighs around him instinctively. She now understood how Carika could so easily embrace her mate. This was pure pleasure, even as her mind rebelled, screaming at her body's betrayal.

Her eyes rolled back into her head as he began thrusting, her hands gripping his sculpted back as she held on for dear life. Her vision began to fade, as she felt the King inject more fluids into her brain, his tongue acting like a secondary stinger. She heard the squelching of her sex as her inner walls gripped onto his thick rod, her lips clinging to it desperately every time he pulled out. Soon the sound of their coupling faded out, replaced by the sounds of another age, another time, as the tapestry of another life fell over her...

*** Ancient Africa stretched out before her, passing underneath her at lightning speed, rushing down its deserts, across its jungles and into the wide savannas, before settling on a very familiar baobab tree. At the base of it sat a tall African man and his woman, both reclining near a cozy fire, holding each other in a lover's embrace.

Before the Europeans, before the Arabs, before the Kingdoms of Mali and Mutapa , Kush and Carthage, there lied the two lovers. It was a time of gods and mortals, fate and destiny. The stars and true love bound these two together. Inseparable, their joy knew no bounds, no end. Except for perhaps...Death.

Their love begot life in the land, every footstep sprouting a flower, each kiss birthing a star, and each loving embrace begetting an oasis. However, as there is Life, so too must there be Death. He stalked among their creations, maintaining balance in his wake.

The two lamented the loss of life, but understood, such was the way of things. Until Death itself came for the dearest prize of all. Their love. His Queen. The man would not have it, he could suffer any loss but this. And so, in his hubris, he challenged Death, fighting the tides of fate for the love of his life.

The woman understood she must die, but he could not let go. The challenge was a game of Death and Love. The man had to take the souls of a hundred man army, while Death had to love the souls of a hundred widows.

The man was strong, but not strong enough to kill a hundred men at once and so he slipped poisoned honey into their tea, thus fulfilling his part of the bargain. Death hated and admired the man, for his guile but also because he could not beat him, not being able to find love to give within the blackness of his heart.

A compromise was made. The woman would pass on, but live forever in the form of another woman, the cycle repeating every hundred years. However agreeable this was, the gods were displeased that the man challenged the cosmos, cheating Death with his crafty ways, so they smote him, cursing him and his generations with wicked form for all time... ***

Adisa came to, shuddering as the King's hands squeezed her large, brown breasts around his fingers. A wave of excitement spread from her groin as he thrust deeply into her silky sex, emitting a passionate growl as he did so. The King pulled away from her dazed face, looking at her with a tinge of sadness in his eyes.

"Now you understand. You know how it began...and how it must end."

Adisa felt slow but spoke anyway. "Wha...what happensss....to me?"

"There is no you...there is only her." With that he plunged back into her, new thoughts driving into her mind at the same time.

She moaned in forbidden pleasure, clenching herself together as he renewed his lovemaking. Her mind had become so cloudy from the endless stream of narcotic nectar that she could barely understand her own thoughts. But even so, the thought of giving herself up to something greater excited her immensely. It also terrified her. How much of herself would be left?

Other thoughts erupted into her mind. They were not her own.

"Give yourself up to me...to her..."

No! She had to fight! To live!

"Join her....and live forever..."

She trembled as another orgasm wracked her body, her bouncy, dusky flesh trembling as her thighs shook from sheer pleasure.

"Let us take you in, shelter you, love you...let us fill you up..."

Her skin tingled from his voice and she felt another wave of heat building up within, another release to weaken her resolve. It would be so easy...to just give up. She mewled softly as she felt him mash his face into her moist, ebony globes, melting under his magnificent touch.

"Become one with us...give in...let go..."

She couldn't hold back anymore. Her hips bucked and her full breasts wobbled as a mind blowing orgasm rushed through her veins. Her mind went blank as love juices gushed from her sex, her fingers clawing down his back as obscene pleasure ravaged her body, her screams and sobs a symphony of bliss within the chamber.

She calmed down, letting out a moan of elation, exhausted and too weak to resist anymore. It was futile to fight this ecstasy, this nirvana. She surrendered, at peace with her fate. Her body relaxed and opened itself like a blooming rose, ready to be pollinated by her mate.

The King grinned. He could have overwhelmed her at the start if he really wanted, but loved wringing every bit of pleasure out of her, affording her a pleasure the drones of the hive could not.

He looked into her glassy eyes, lost in eternity, idly kneading her ample bosom as he picked up his thrusting pace. In her dimmed mind she could feel his flesh tightening, finally giving into the release that he had held in for so long. She smiled, knowing this was it, that in a scant few seconds her life would change forever.

Then it happened.

His hands slid to her wide hips, down to her plush ass cheeks, squeezing as he growled in divine bliss, his rod pumping his invading essence deep inside her.

His stomach undulated as her body jerked and twitched, her womb saturated with nectar before the main arrival. Her eyes widened as she saw large lumps traveling down his length. Her arms shot out reflexively as the seed rushed in, setting her nerves alight in pleasure. Then her limbs slackened, her body instinctively resigning as the foreign intruders bloated up her belly.

Her head rolled back as her eyes fluttered, lost in agonizing bliss. She felt white hot pleasure pulse throughout her body as the throbbing seeds within set about converting her. Detecting the King's nectar, they instinctively knew this was to be a Queen. They then liquified into microscopic particles, embedding themselves into her DNA, restoring her belly to its taut appearance.

Then the remolding began. The forging of the Queen. Goosebumps spread across her smooth skin as a massive orgasm seized her body. She was coming continuously as she felt the Queen submerse herself within her mind. It was bliss, utter bliss. Had she known the pleasure would be this great, she wouldn't have protested earlier.

Other personalities soon swam through her thoughts. Women from centuries past who were chosen to be Queen. She saw the Queen entity herself, beckoning to her, as she gave off a kind smile. She saw why she was chosen.

The Queen had more than a passing resemblance to Adisa. Her white dress fluttered in the dream environment, her plunging neckline revealing her ripe breasts, chocolate orbs pouting starkly against the white silk. The Queen wrapped around her in a motherly embrace, soothing her as she prepared to take Adisa's body for herself. Adisa sighed, nuzzling into the warmth of her cleavage, welcoming the loss of her being as she was swept away in a tempest of lustful oblivion.

Soon Adisa's moans rung out, only they were no longer hers. They were no longer human. Her piercing cries of pleasure were like unearthly music to the ears, unknown and indescribable as her being sang farewell to the human race, embracing her new nature.

She convulsed and thrashed within her restraints, her beautifully dark, chocolate skin fading into rich golden tones. Foam gurgled out of her mouth as her sex squirted torrents of juices onto her King, completely lost in the ecstasy of having her genes overwritten, her mind overwhelmed as the Queen entity poured into her body.

She clutched her King desperately, convulsing in orgasm, moaning loudly as her body suffered more changes. Her already ample breasts ripened into thick, golden teardrop mounds, swaying from her exertions as her abundant bottom became more tight and upturned, the epitome of feminine vitality. Her hips thrust off her seat, her back arching as her thick thighs and fit stomach became sleeker and more nubile through her royal transformation.

Finally she stopped her jerking motions, breathing heavily, her sweat streaked breasts rising and falling to the rhythm of her soft gasps. Every now and then her fingers, feet and facial muscles would twitch, a side effect of the Queen scouring every last bit of Adisa out of her own body.

The King caressed her face as Adisa's features were slowly smoothed away, until subtle hints of the Queen shone through, with only traces of the original Adisa left around the lips and eyes. She let out a low, soft moan as her face turned to the side, her eyes fluttering as the Queen finished taking control of the body, and with one final spasm in the neck, the process was finished. Adisa had been consumed, gone forever, sealed within the Queen's vault of memories.

The King leaned down, pressing upon her lush lips as he reunited with his lover. His kiss awakened her, her eyes opening to his admiring gaze. Adisa's warm brown eyes did not greet him, but rather the regal yet loving bearing of the Queen, her eyes matching his in their golden intensity.

"Welcome back, my love..." he bowed, kissing her hand as he lifted her out of her restraints.

When he put her down, she quickly returned his kiss, wrapping her hands around his face, moaning as their tongues intertwined for the first time in years. "It was agony to be away from you...how long was I gone?"

The King sighed, skimming his fingers across her perfect bottom. "Too long. Mankind has grown wise to our tree...but not too wise." he smirked, bringing her in front of the assembled crowd. Carika and the other hive females bowed, while the remaining hive males beat their chests in allegiance to the restored monarchs.

"Our children have grown unruly in your absence, the ranks decimated from infighting and wandering in the outside world. It is time to regrow." he whispered, rubbing her stomach knowingly. She smiled, looking forward to the nights ahead. Both King and Queen clasped their hands together, raising them before the assembly in a show of unity.

The Hive echoed with thunderous applause as leaves from the ancient tree fell from their clamor.

The Dark Age had come to an end. Across time and space the monarch's love endured, and not even the passage of time or Death itself could stop it. The Hive would rejuvenate the land, its glory restored.

The Golden Age had begun.

12