The Hockey Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a toy," Andrea's hands now moved between Kate's thighs, rubbing the lips of her pussy through her panties. Kate moaned. God, Andrea knew exactly what she was doing. Kate gasped and gave only a little look over to Andrea who was looking at her sternly and deeply. Kate had to look away, both to get her eyes back on the road and to avoid what seemed like a look that was boring into her brain. Andrea continued talking as Kate moaned at the girl's delicate fingertips, feeling Andrea rub her sensitive, swollen lips through the thin cotton. "A toy that someone bought and kept in its packaging."

"Packaging that should have been ripped open so that the toy could be played with," As Andrea said this her hand yanked Kate's panties to the side, exposing her heated sex to the cool air of the car.

"Played with and enjoyed." Andrea said as, suddenly, with little warning, she slid two fingers inside Kate's dripping pussy. Kate thought she might orgasm on the spot.

"Oh fuck," Kate groaned and spread her legs, opening herself to Andrea's long, smooth, probing fingers even though it made it slightly harder to control the gas and brake.

"Someone should have been having fun with you every day," Andrea said, her tone husky and even as she plunged her fingers easily out of Kate's wet, hungry cunt. Andrea's thumb started rubbing and circling Kate's stiff, pronounced clit as she kept talking although, by now, Kate could barely hear her. "Finding every little button and position that toy could have been bent into."

Andrea was now hurriedly stuffing her fingers into Kate's pussy. Kate was moaning and groaning, doing her best to swerve off the road, doing her best to make the trip without killing them both. But it had been a long time since she'd gotten off with another person and Andrea was such an expert and she was fucking her so well that Kate found herself unable to do much other than continue along the road at a relatively slow speed. She could feel herself getting closer. Feel herself coming close to the climax she'd been trying for the last few weeks, but that had eluded her. She even bucked her hips a little against Andrea's determined, insistent hand. Andrea knew that Kate was close and crooked her fingers upward ever so slightly as she kept finger fucking her best friend's mother. As she did, her lover slammed on the brakes, bringing the car to a screeching halt but not impeding either of their movements.

"You should have been played with harder and harder and harder. Until...eventually you broke."

And that set Kate off. Squeezing and gushing around Andrea's fingers as they were deep inside. She moaned and shook and felt her leg spasm as she came in an orgasm that Kate couldn't ever remember having one of its magnitude before. She rode Andrea's fingers throughout subconsciously wanting it to last as long as it could. It felt like she was successful, it felt like the electric pulse of her orgasm was racing around her body, setting fire to everything it touched and trying to find somewhere to settle before racing back around and lighting the rest of her again.

"Fuck, oh god..." Kate moaned as she felt the last tiny bit of it play out, squeezing and shaking around Andrea's still pumping fingers.

"Because a broken toy is just as much fun to play with. Because then it's really yours," Andrea said wickedly as she felt Kate's tight walls squeeze so hard around her that she'd have winced in pain if she weren't delighted by it. Kate simply sat still, her hands gripping the steering wheel so tightly that her knuckles were white. She panted and tried catching her breath and, when she opened her eyes finally, saw that she had in fact driven to her house. Well, just past it actually. She was in front of the Pearson's place next door. Andrea slid her fingers from Kate's still pulsating cunt and brought her fingers up to her lips, licking Kate's cum with her long, agile tongue.

"Mmmmm. That is exactly what we're going to talk about on the ride over, Kate," She said, savouring the flavour of the woman she'd apparently been lusting after for some time. Kate, her senses returning to her one by one, backed the car up into her driveway as she adjusted herself slightly, letting her skirt fall back in place. She looked over at Andrea finally and saw the beautiful, exotic girl lean in to give her a kiss. Kate felt Andrea's soft lips and then her strong tongue enter her mouth insistently, strongly, swirling her own tongue around. Kate returned the kiss passionately, her hand on the side of Andrea's face. She could even taste herself slightly on Andrea's tongue, finding it not at all an unpleasant sensation. The kiss lasted quite for a while until Kate felt Andrea pulling away from her. She didn't want her to, thought about holding her closer but relented. Andrea turned quickly and opened the door. The minus ten degree weather finally doing something to cool down the heat that Kate was feeling. Andrea stepped from the car before looking back inside, those smoky brown eyes looking warmly and possessively at her.

"I'm going to have you like this from now on," Andrea stated firmly "Whenever I want."

Kate just nodded. She felt like if she opened her mouth she'd...cry? Laugh? Sing? She didn't know. So she just nodded. That, however, did not seem to satisfy Andrea

"Say it."

Kate hesitated just for a moment. This was her chance to say it had been a one time thing. A mistake. But it didn't feel like a mistake. It felt like Andrea had given her the best sex of her life in a travelling car despite being restrained by a seat belt and only using one hand. She thought about not feeling like the way she was feeling ever again and made her decision quickly.

"You're going to take me like that. Whenever you want," Kate said softly but clearly. Andrea nodded and smiled.

"Alright, well, see you inside then, Mrs. Stew," Andrea said sweetly as she closed the door behind her. Kate just sat there, still tingling, still throbbing, still burning. She almost wanted Andrea to come back and do it again. She thought about what had just happened and.....she pressed the button to make the power windows retract on her SUV, blasts of cold air hitting her from both sides as she stayed seated in the driveway.

"Jesus Christ," she exclaimed, wondering what tomorrow would bring.

Chapter 3.

Tomorrow, though, brought little. Kate was still on a high from the previous day. She was sunny and cheery in a way that she hadn't been for weeks. Kelsey made a point to mention it. So did Doug when he'd left for another trip. Kate was relieved that he was leaving. Not because she felt bad or it was tough to look at him, she felt as little guilt about cheating on him as she'd felt bad about discovering he was cheating on her. No, she was just glad that Doug was out of the house so that Andrea might be able to come over. She never did though. Kelsey and Andrea were both popular girls with lots of friends and so there was little reason that Kate could think of to accidentally arrange a meeting. Kate felt silly, like a teenager with a crush. But that thought made her smile; it'd been a long time since she felt that way.

Despite her specific feelings for Andrea, Kate simply found herself being immersed in the idea of being with other women. She'd gone on-line and read stories about it, looked at pictures. She'd spent a night or two ordering pay-per-view lesbian porn. She admired the various shapes and methods of intimacies between two women, loving the look on their faces as they climaxed. She wondered if she'd looked as appealing when she'd done it on Andrea's hand. Kate didn't know if this had always been there or if it was a new thing or what it all meant but she couldn't deny that she was enjoying herself.

But her non sex-life kept going on as well. So it was a few days later that Kate was in the stands for the game between the Port Ferry Badgers Bantam boys game and their rivals from Ellisburg. True, none of her boys played for the Badgers any more but she still had friends in the stands and there were still things to do to help out. Still, even at the rink now, Kate tended to watch the games and, rather than be somewhat wistful for when her boys were starring on the ice, would find herself idly wondering when it was that Andrea would want her again. Kate knew it was terrible for her to be in this. In a lesbian relationship with a much younger woman. Kate didn't care. It was her life.

Kate idly got up from her seat and made her way to the snack bar. A coffee sounded heavenly to her right now and, despite the always lengthy line, Kate didn't mind missing a few minutes of the action. It was on line when she felt a tap at her shoulder. She turned around and found herself looking at the face that refused to leave her thoughts even for a few seconds.

"Hey you," Kate said, every bit the smitten woman.

"Hey," Andrea replied casually "Got a minute?"

"Of course," Kate nodded eagerly. She wanted to be with Andrea but had to keep her language nice and vague because of who might overhear, "Want to go back to my place or head into the city or..."

Andrea shook her head negatively.

"Just follow me," She said authoritatively. Kate nodded and got out of line.

She didn't have to go far. Andrea simply walked into the nearby girl's dressing room, empty with no games today and locked the door behind them. Kate, upon hearing the door lock, felt her heart flutter. Sex at the rink had always been a fantasy but, in the past, it had been with some stud of a player. Although, Kate admitted to herself as she watched Andrea's strong, confident movements, that was more or less the case anyway.

Andrea wrapped an arm around the small of Kate's back and kissed her hard. This time there was no hesitation on Kate's part. She kissed back, letting herself melt into Andrea's arms, craning her head up slightly to let the taller girl have better access to her mouth. Kate thought this would lead to maybe another bout of what had happened in the car but their greeting kiss led to Andrea pulling away from her.

"I have something for you," Andrea said as she reached into the pocket of her zipped hoody. She pulled a small leather band from her pocket, a small intricate piece of Iroquois beadwork hanging from the middle.

"What is it?" Kate asked as she looked at it appreciatively

"Something I picked up over the summer when I went down to the Reservation where my mom grew up. You know they're a bunch of pretty righteous chicks? Mohawk women kept their own property and could boot out lazy husbands hundreds of years ago. All matrilineal too so they acted just like I was one of them."

"God, it's gorgeous." Kate said as she ran her fingers over the small, smooth beads.

"Yeah, my Great-Aunt makes those." Andrea nodded as she reached around Kate's neck and tied it lightly at the back. Kate looked down at it and kept running her fingers along it, marvelling at the craftsmanship.

"And it's for me?" Kate said when she looked back up, smiling broadly.

"Oh for..." Andrea said with a sort of good humoured exasperation. "Don't get too mushy on me."

Kate was confused. But Andrea brought her hand up to finger the necklace for a second before letting her hand drop to cup and squeeze Kate's breast.

"Every time you feel it on your neck, every time you see it in the mirror, you're going to remember who you belong to, aren't you?" Andrea said as she felt Kate's nipple, even through her bra, spiking her centre of her hand. Kate moaned, the rough treatment seemingly making her stomach twist itself into delicious knots. She nodded her agreement.

"And when are you going to take it off?" Andrea asked, continuing to roughly grope at her lover. Kate knew the answer.

"Never." she panted.

"That's right." Andrea said as she unzipped her hoody, revealing her perky, braless breasts clad in a Port Ferry Hockey t-shirt. "Not in the shower, not if you let Mr. Stewart fuck you, that little thing there may as well be my name and it may as well be tattooed on your chest."

"God, yes." Kate nodded.

Andrea was undressing quickly, kicking her boots off and wriggling out of her skin tight jeans. Kate looked at the beautiful girl with great anticipation. She'd seen her in various states of undress before but now she was going to see her naked apparently. Andrea peeled the t-shirt off over her head, letting her large, beautifully shaped breasts free. Kate both admired how Andrea's youth allowed her to go braless despite their above-average size and retain such a gorgeous shape and felt the overwhelming need to suck one of the stiff nipples, light brown and longish, into her mouth.

"You're going to eat me out, you understand?" Andrea said, clad only in a thin pair of panties as she sat down on one of the benches along the wall. Kate nodded. She knew she'd do this eventually. Had watched it enough in the last few days that the idea of tonguing Andrea was something she'd not only gotten used to but eagerly anticipated. As she knelt front of her though, Kate's actual inexperience made her somewhat nervous. Even as she tucked her thumbs into the waist band of Andrea's underwear and begun working it down around the long, muscular legs that made Andrea the phenomenal skater that she was. Kate noticed that Andrea was waxed or clean shaven like many of the girls in the videos she'd seen. She found that made this more enticing. One of her turn-offs with Doug had always been how hairy he'd been. But Andrea was smooth, sleek, muscular. Curved and toned.

"I never have, you know," Kate said as she leaned in gingerly.

"But you've had it done, right? Seen it done?" Andrea seemed a little impatient.

"Yeah," Kate admitted

"Then just do what comes natural. Do what you like, do what you saw. I'll tell you what to do more of and what to do less of," Andrea coaxed as she spread her legs a little. "Besides, just the fact that it's you doing this has me halfway there already."

Kate blushed a little and gave her first lick. She found she liked the taste and the musk. She licked again. Andrea moaned. Her tongue ran along the outside of her lips, the way Kate always liked herself, and Andrea's thighs squeezed against her. She licked Andrea's clit. The moan from Andrea's lips being all the encouragement Kate needed to take the little bud between her teeth and suck it very gently into her mouth, nibbling it as gently as she could. Andrea began grinding against Kate's face. Kate found that she loved the way she was able to bring jerks and spasms from Andrea's body. When Kate looked up from her work and saw Andrea, eyes closed and biting her lip, she found the idea of her bringing Andrea off intoxicating. She doubled her efforts, licking and nibbling and sucking. Andrea began moaning, bucking and thrashing against the tongue of the woman working so frantically to get her off. Kate tongued and sucked and gnawed at the young girl's wet, hot pussy feverishly, each second seemingly bringing her more confidence and energy

As Andrea had predicted, it didn't take her very long at all to get off. She came, grunting and moaning and shaking while both hands clutched Kate's blonde locks to her, almost as if trying to pull her deeper inside. Kate kept licking her all the way through it, finding she enjoyed the taste and texture of Andrea's cum a great deal. Despite that, Kate's eyes were still looking up on Andrea who was looking back. Andrea looked as though she'd been getting something she'd wanted for a very long time, all satisfied and blissful and confident. The younger girl bucked and rode Kate's face for a while, her thick, strong legs wrapped so tightly around Kate's ears they hurt.

Eventually, however, both women's ministrations came to an end. Kate slumped back when she finally felt Andrea's legs loosen. She was out of breath and panting and unbelievably turned on. Doing it here, in the dressing room, was so naughty, so improper and having seen Andrea's ecstasy and knowing she was responsible for it, she felt as sexually charged as she'd ever been. Andrea, meanwhile, looked calm and contented. Already zipping up her hoody and reaching for her jeans.

"That was outstanding, Kate," Andrea moaned dreamily. Kate smiled, her face still slick with Andrea's juices. Kate was dazed. She couldn't wait for what would come next. She'd never really felt about someone the way she was beginning to feel about Andrea. Not love, exactly, but pure, supercharged lust. Where she couldn't believe how just being around her turned her on. How she anticipated each next movement and touch. Andrea wiggled into her jeans and put her feet into her boots. Kate remained beaming, lost in her thoughts.

"Come on, stand up," Andrea said, taking Kate by the hand and pushing her back against the door of the locker room. Andrea kissed Kate again, appreciatively, and again was firmly cupping and weighing and squeezing the heavy breasts of her older lover.

"Your turn now, huh?" Andrea said naughtily. Kate just bit her lip and nodded.

Andrea began kissing her way down Kate's body, undoing her blouse and pulling Kate's breasts from her bra. They really were as impressive as Andrea had always imagined. Only the slightest bit of sag and large, pink areola with tiny little pencil eraser nipples. Andrea hungrily sucked first one and then the other into her mouth. Weighing them, caressing them. Her warm tongue seemingly tracing over every bit of them, warming them before leaving them chilled in the cold air of the rink.

Kate moaned and held Andrea to her. Kate had always had sensitive breasts. To the point that, much to her chagrin, she'd often gotten a little worked up when her kids had still been nursing. Andrea seemed fascinated by them, sucking and pulling the nipples as she squeezed and kneaded the flesh. Kate felt as though she might explode just from this attention. But Andrea eventually dropped to her knees. She hiked Kate's skirt up over her hips and tugged Kate's panties down, over her thighs and past her calves and finally letting Kate step her black heels out of them. Andrea leaned in and gave Kate a tender kiss on the thigh, almost making the older woman scream in anticipation. She just wanted Andrea to eat her, finally, after wanting it for so long.

"Mmmmm, no. I don't think so." Andrea said as she stood up, stuffing Kate's panties into her pocket. Kate looked at her in disbelief but Andrea yanked Kate's skirt back down and reached behind her, unlocking the dressing room door.

"You're kidding?" Kate whined. She was so hot. Needed it so badly. But Andrea just shook her head and curled her lips into the merest hint of a mischievous smile.

"Nope," Andrea winked as she leaned in to kiss Kate's nose before opening the door to the arena. "I have to get home to get some homework done."

"But, I...."

"Ooof, Badgers are down 4-1 and the third's starting," Andrea said, looking at the scoreboard that was just visible from where she was standing as she stood in the doorway. "Tell you what, Mrs. Stew, if the boys come back to win it, after the game, you can swing by my place. Dad's gone and we'll have the whole night to ourselves. Then it'll be your turn."

Kate looked at her pleadingly but Andrea gave no sign she was kidding or willing to compromise.

"After the game?" Kate finally asked hopefully

"If they win," Andrea said before leaning back into the room, the girl's end of the building still empty of any potential prying eyes, and gave Kate a last little kiss on the lips. "And I'll know if they win, you dirty, dirty slut."

Andrea's tone was teasing and whimsical as she said this as opposed to harsh and insulting. That didn't make Kate feel any better though. She still felt supercharged. Her wetness was leaking onto her thighs and her heart was racing. And, she fumed as she walked Andrea turn and walk towards the arena exit, her sexual satisfaction was now linked to the outcome of a pee wee hockey game. One she had little chance of winning.