The Hogarth Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought about his comment, it would be too easy to seek easy sexual comfort. Although she wanted what he described she knew he was right about the timing.

"Can we go to bed?"

He stood, easily handling her additional weight and carried her into the room he assumed was the bedroom fortunately he was right. He put he on her feet.

"Change into something comfortable, I'll be in soon," he said.

She was in bed when he returned, he slid in beside her and spooned her. She pushed him on his back and snuggled under his arm. Her head fitted under his chin, and she threw her leg possessively across his body.

Her warmth seeped into his body, he kicked himself for his principles. Her breathing stilled, he thought she was asleep but quietly she said, "Thank you for that story. Richard was the one who attempted rape, he was the problem. I am sad he is dead but it was his choice."

He manged to twist his head. He kissed her on the temple.

"How did you kill Fiona if she was killed by a bomb?"

She ignored him and snuggled. He decided to let it go.

Roger felt her warmth. It was unusual to just cuddle a woman, released from any obligation to perform his thoughts drifted to Cynthia the German spy who had died to protect their national interest.

"War forces some strange relationships. Life being less assured, is lived faster. Georgina I would treasure a slow life... with you."

She didn't respond, maybe she was asleep.

12