The Hogarth Club Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With more patience, he rode her down from the heights with his tongue until a panting Georgina was in his arms, her tongue doing pleasant things to him.

"Thank you Roger, Thank you. I am so glad you did that." She kissed him again.

"I will always remember that, don't you dare get yourself killed in this war. I want that again, and often."

She smiled and ran her thumb over his foreskin, still grasping him firmly, as she had been since she first grabbed it, she reached over to her coat pocket, and pulled out a brown paper bag. It read Deer Skin prophylactic.

"No Georgina," Roger said, shocked, "we agreed."

She ripped the packet and pulled out the rubber.

"Roger, I would do nothing to harm you or abuse your principles. Do you believe me?"

Even after the experience with Helen, he did trust her.

"I do trust you."

"Good, hold still, I practiced with Lola, but I'm not very good."

Despite her claims she had the rubber on him quickly and efficiently. She leaned over and kissed him.

"I am going to ride you, just along my valley and over my clit. I promise I will not put it in or allow you to."

His smile said it all as Georgina settled over him and slid up and down on his cock. There was a stereoscopic groan of pleasure. Roger moved against her.

"No, I'm not good enough Roger, let me do it."

He watched Georgina, her face was a mix of total concentration and pleasure As she was intent on driving them both to orgasm her body was undulating her small tits were proud and wobbled only a little with her movement, until he grasped them.

He practiced the motions she had taught him, he rolled her nipples between his thumb and forefinger and rotated his hands.

He was very close, signaled by his more exuberant treatment of her breasts, she was panting loudly. They fell into a virtuous circle each fueling each others passions. Her movements became sporadic, he moved against her. Between them they managed to drive themselves to orgasm. A shattering orgasm which robbed them of everything but pleasure, skin and each other.

She collapsed on him, and he gathered her closer. Exhausted he rolled them on their side threw the counterpane over them and pulled her into his body.

"That was the best non-sex, I have ever had."

"Huh.."

It was the first time he had ever heard Georgina wordless.

"And the second best sex."

"SECOND?" She pulled away.

He pulled her back, "I was kidding."

12