The Hogarth Club Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His muscles provided the lift, gravity the fall. The movement was slowly erotic, he curved the hand behind her back so her could fondle her breast.

She broke the kiss. His head went immediately to her breast. He fondled one and licked and sucked the other.

"This is so intimate," Lola said, "I feel like a little girl in Daddy's lap."

"Well jump for joy, then," he said with a grin.

Lola found his mouth for a fleeting kiss, then stretched her arms behind her back and her hands on the bed. Her tits thrust forward he groaned and ate them with more determination.

When her toes touched the bed, she gained the purchase needed to lift her own body. Between her efforts and Wilson's they were able to increase the speed and penetration. Lola again gripped him hard and wriggled a little as her thrust inside her.

Lola quickly worked herself to a peak but kept herself from spilling over. Her delayed climax was painful and euphoric.

This position gave Wilson a clear view of Lola's face, he was transported by her beauty, the constrained pleasure and delight played with her features. He too had been holding back but he wanted to see what an orgasm would do to her face.

"Why don't we come?" he said.

He kissed her until she fell off the ledge, and joined her in an explosive climax. He studied her face watching joy, pleasure, satiation and pain mixed with her wicked grin. His heart lifted to see her enraptured smile and her undisguised lustful ecstasy.

Her grabbed a blanket and pulled it over them, he pulled her into his embrace like the wicked Father she imagined.

Their kisses were not driven by lust but were a simple exploration of how their lips could evoke pleasure. They enjoyed milder sensations to the supercharged orgasms they had experienced. They melted into each other's arms and slept.

*****

Author's Comment: Thank you for all the comments and support.

12