The Hogarth Club Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me," she said.

Reggie sat up on him, causing him to penetrate her deeper, she sighed. She rode him up and down he saw a little frustration appear on her face. He grabbed her hips and stopped her, then moved her towards and away from him, it flip flopped his dick inside her. He was rewarded with a smile and she copied the coached motion. While Reggie moved against him, Roger lifted his hands and caressed her tits, he pinched her nipples and ground her mounds against her breast bone.

Reggie moaned she somehow managed to continue fucking like a metronome and lean into his hands. She shut her eyes, her face and stomach muscles fluttered but she drove through her orgasm.

She looked angelic a concupiscent smile played with her features, the grin made her look beautiful. She drove on increasing her tempo and came again.

Roger left one breast, and using his own cock as a signpost found her clit, he used her juice which had slathered his dick and teased her nub. She drove on relentlessly, her stomach tremored again. Without breaking her motion she lent down and kissed Roger, she slid his hand back to her breast.

"Do that she said."

Reggie kissed him and drew his lip into her mouth she sucked and bit him, his balls churned. Reggie felt his reaction and added pelvic muscles to her repertoire, that was it for Roger he spurt within her. She felt his seed hit the wall of her womb and collapsed on Roger driven by her biggest orgasm yet.

He held her tight and nibbled her neck not erotically but lovingly. Georgina moved in one one side and held them both, Lola from the other side. Brielle curled like a cat around their heads and shoulders.

Roger slept out the rest of his birthday surrounded by the warm flesh of sensual women who he loved.