The Hogarth Club Ch. 28

Story Info
The girls play with ice and make it hard for Roger.
3.5k words
4.94
3.3k
00

Part 28 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Georgina was sitting in the kitchen waiting, she was waiting for Reggie. All the girls were out, Georgina felt that was unusual but with her away honeymooning, who knows what new habits were adopted. Given that the Hogarth Club was now fully staffed what was unusual was that she was by herself.

Her thoughts were distant she sat patiently waiting, spinning the business card of Baroness Judith Maxwell who was due for tea tomorrow.

Reggie charged into the room like a herd of elephants, the door hit its stop and rebounded shut with a bang.

"I've done it, Georgina," she said, oblivious to unconventional entrance.

Georgina smiled, Reggie was so exuberant she could make you smile on your death bed.

"What have you done?"

"The cameras are finished, I finished testing them this afternoon I'll install them tonight, I'll be busy tomorrow. They should just fit in now all the building modifications have been completed."

She threw herself at Georgina who caught her with practiced ease.

"If you want to start, I'll help."

"Will you?" Reggie said, with a smile that twisted her ears.

"Yes, I will. We need to make sure you have time for your virgin. Even on his best behavior, I wonder if you can control him?"

"Brielle said that cunts are currency. I think cunts are power. Even if mine isn't that powerful, I three girls and two men to protect me."

Georgina kissed her, "Come on let's start."

They lugged a box to the staff corridor which ran behind the formal bedrooms. The building modifications had been completed the previous week. Reggie opened the box and pulled out a camera mounted on a frame, it looked like something Heath Robinson would have invented. Georgina studied the apparatus.

"The camera is machined from a solid block of aluminium, its easier than fabricating and I wanted it to be as soundproof as possible," Reggie said.

"Would they hear the shutter click in the room?"

"Yes, I couldn't get the camera quiet enough so the enclosure is double glazed."

Reggie opened the door to a box which was mounted on the wall, she could see her reflection in the glass.

"How will a mirror work?" she asked.

"Hold on," Reggie said.

Reggie ran down the corridor, the light in the bedroom came on showing Reggie clearly in the doorway. She waved and disappeared.

She came back panting, "It's a mirror to the room with the most light," she said, "the inventor called it a transparent mirror."

"Hold on," Georgina said.

She walked to the bedroom, entered and walked to the mirror in the wall, all she could see was her own reflection. Suddenly she could see a ghostly outline of Reggie, who waved her back.

"I could see you," she said, when she returned.

"Not at first?"

"No, it was a mirror."

"I turned the light on, if its dark this side it will be a pure mirror on the bedroom side."

"How?"

"The glass is sprayed with fine aluminum-"

"It reflects the light, that's clever Reggie."

"Help me." Reggie said.

They lifted the camera into the enclosure. Reggie looked through the viewfinder and spun a bezel on the lens. When she was happy she snapped an elastic locking band around the lens to lock in the adjustment.

"Help me take it out," she said.

They put it back on the floor. Reggie pulled out a tub of putty and ran a thin bead around the lens extension, it had a groove prepared to accommodate the sealant.

"We need to put it back so the putty doesn't smear the glass, so carefully," Reggie said.

The girls successfully maneuvered the camera into position.

"Perfect," Reggie said. "I'd get a refracted image with the double glazing but now the first pane of glass is just a lens filter."

Reggie bolted it down, and connected a wire to the mechanism.

"Do you want to see how it works?"

"Yes," Georgina said.

She was impressed with the craftsmanship if it worked as well as it looked it would be fabulous.

"Go into the room, look at the mirror and press the center knob on the bed headboard. Georgina did as she was told, then returned to Reggie. Reggie was taking a film from the camera.

"We'll put this film in the other cameras to test them, she slipped it into the pocket on her dress.

"The button on the bed-head starts it. Like this."

Reggie flicked an override button, a little motor spun and pulled a lever to advance the film. When the film reached its stop the shutter flicked. It did the same thing twice more then stopped.

"OK, why don't you just tell me," Georgina said.

With a proud smile Reggie explained.

"The motor advances the film, when it hits the stop the current draw on the motor increases, that trips this relay," she pointed, "which operates the shutter and resets the motor. Each time the cycle is completed this cam is nudged," she pointed again, "on the third cycle a relay trips the power resetting the whole device."

Georgina was still for a moment, then her face lit up.

"Every time the goddess presses the button the camera takes three quick pictures."

"Yep, I am using 35mm film with thirty six exposures so we can film twelve events."

Reggie was hugged, almost to tightly.

"But that is brilliant, lets set up the rest."

Within the hour the girls had set up all the cameras and installed the test roll of film.

"Lets check the results," Reggie said, as she tossed the film cartridge up in her hand.

They descended the staff steps down into the basement where Reggie had set up her dark room.

Georgina sat on the salvaged couch and watched as Reggie's skilled fingers unwind the film and wrap it around the reel in the developing tank.

"I like everything at the same temperature, it removes a variable if I have to make adjustments" Reggie said.

She had a number of containers immersed in water the temperature read 68 degrees. Reggie played with the hot and cold taps until the water stream was the same temperature then filled the developing tank. She set a timer. Georgina sat in the corner watching, Reggie was showing a quiet confidence, she was clearly in her domain. The timer shrilled and she poured out the contents.

"Oh, blue, is that normal?" Georgina asked.

"Yes light blue through to purple, I don't think the color means anything."

Reggie was in the zone her hands constantly busy, she pulled a bottle from her heat sink and poured it into the tank and immediately set the timer again. She agitated the container with total concentration until again the timer stopped her, she poured the developer back into its container. She added water to the empty tank and agitated it again.

Emptying the tank, Reggie said, "I use white vinegar with water as a stop bath."

Georgina nodded, not bothering Reggie with words, she assumed it was important to stop the timed process to avoid over-development.

Reggie poured in the fixer, and set the timer again. She shook it for a little then as if someone had clicked a switch she was back in the real world.

"I like doing this, I loose myself in the process," Reggie said.

"I can see that," Georgina said laughing, "you are clearly a master."

You should have seen my mum," Reggie said wistfully.

It was a segue that Georgina couldn't ignore.

"I met a Judith Maxwell, did she know your mum?"

"What the dowager Baroness of Carlton, yes Mum worked for her magazine Women's World."

"Tell me about your parents, what were they like, how did you all get on?"

"I loved them as a child, less so as a teenager but they reciprocated my love."

"Where did you race?"

"Everywhere with a military base."

"What?" Georgina said in disbelief.

"That's what they said in the paddock. Dad would often miss important meets and go somewhere obscure. I didn't mind Mum would always take me sightseeing while Dad prepared the bikes. She taught me most of what I know about photography on those trips."

"What with the military facilities in the background?"

"What do you mean?"

Making an intuitive leap, Georgina said, "Were your parents spies?"

The timer rang and Reggie dropped back into the process. Over the next ten minutes Reggie washed and stop washed the film. She took another container from her heat sink.

"A wetting agent," she said, "I make my own it's just rubbing alcohol mixed with water. It stops water marks when the film dries."

Georgina again respected her with silence, watching as she skilfully snipped and hung the negatives as they were removed from the tank.

"Now what?"

"They dry for two hours."

Reggie held Georgina's eye and sat at the opposite end of the couch, a clear statement. Georgina was having trouble translating the emotion. The messages that flew across Reggie's face were too mixed.

Making her own intuitive leap, Reggie said, "So you think I am a spy?"

Georgina translated her emotion, it was disappointment. Georgina had spent most of her life not caring about how she was viewed by others but she was curiously hurt by Reggie's look.

"NO!" she said explosively, with far more aggression than she intended.

Reggie continued to study her, from her strange vantage of being physically removed from Georgina. She was unsure until a tear rolled down Georgina's cheek then she flung herself across the gulf she had created and sought to comfort her friend.

"Don't cry Georgina."

Georgina allowed herself to be comforted.

"Please don't be angry with me, Reggie."

It was now Reggie who was being squeezed.

"I thought for a moment that you didn't trust me," she responded.

"With my life, Reggie."

Reggie had been growing in the nurturing environment of the Hogarth Club, solid in her renewed confidence she raised an eyebrow, it spoke eloquently. She might as well have shouted, prove it!

Georgina felt inexplicably proud she had in no small way been instrumental in helping Reggie find herself.

"We have a spy and it's probably one of the goddesses. Judith Maxwell called you Regina Dachdecker and said that your parents were assassinated. I closed her down, I wanted to speak to you first."

Reggie's challenging look faded and was replaced by her normal adoration.

"Sorry," she said, simply.

Georgina told Reggie the whole story and Reggie reciprocated. She looked at her friend, Georgina's eyes were wide, her mouth was gaping and her hands were on her cheeks.

"Did you say that your parents were spies?" Georgina spluttered.

Reggie laughed, "I didn't think so when I was with them but the facts speak for themselves. I don't think they'd spy for the Germans though. We spent most of our time photographing German installations."

"... but Dachdecker?"

"Dad's grandmother was Jewish, another reason not to spy for the Nazi's. We changed it to Slater. Mum was American maybe they were spying for the yanks?"

There was a knock on the door.

"Are you in there, Georgina?"

He was obviously responding to the Dark Room in Use sign which Reggie had fitted when the bedroom camera boxes were built.

"We'll speak about this again, OK?" Georgina asked.

Reggie just kissed her then rose and switched the light off.

"Roger is missing you, you'd better let the poor lamb in," she said.

"Come in Roger."

"Oh, you two are working I thought you may have been playing."

"Roger could you be a love and get Reggie and me a cup of tea?"

"Of course I'll be a love, my love."

He kissed Georgina royally and pecked Reggie's cheek as he left.

"Roger, can we have a bowl of ice too, please."

"Sure!"

"Why do we want ice?" Reggie asked.

Georgina pulled her over and whispered in her ear. Reggie's face lit up.

"I'll have the ice!"

She ended up giggling in Georgina's arms. Any tension left from their discussion was blown away by Georgina's suggestion.

They heard a rattling of tea cups, Roger said, "Can you open the door please."

Reggie let him in, he spun around looking for somewhere to put the tray. He almost spilled it when he felt two pairs of fingers working on his trousers. Reggie was tugging on his belt, while Georgina was clumsily undoing his fly. Well it wasn't really clumsy it just involved lots of touching and prodding of his quickly growing erection. He felt his legs chill as his trousers fell, then a breeze on his arse as his underwear joined the trousers.

Someone grabbed his cock, his view was impeded by the tray.

"I should put this down, someone might get scalded."

Georgina gently took the tray and pressed him into the couch.

"Ah, it's cold," he said.

"I'm trying my best Roger," Reggie said.

She increased both the pressure and speed of her manipulations.

"You've got a lovely cock Roger, can I suck it?"

"Can she Georgina?"

Georgina scowled at him.

"Yes please Reggie," he said.

Georgina's message had been clear, he had to use his own moral compass and Georgina was not a lode stone. His brain's ability deeply theorize was wiped away with Reggie's tongue.

"He's bigger, Georgina it must be all the exercise," Reggie managed even with her mouth around Roger's cock.

Roger couldn't resist looking at his tool. Reggie pulled it out of her mouth and held it for him, the girls laughed.

"Just tell a man he is big and he's putty in your hands," Reggie said.

"Does that look like putty?" Roger said.

"It's not as hard as I've seen it, what do you think Georgina?"

Georgina dropped to her knees, "Let me see."

She grabbed his prick and massaged the head using Reggie's spittle, with her other hand she pumped him. It only took a little of that treatment to have him throbbingly hard. Roger lost interest in his size, he just groaned. Reggie dropped beside Georgina and added her hands, one fondling his balls and the other stroked his perineum, the area between his balls and his arse.

"Fuuuck!"

"Roger is in his eloquent stage," Reggie said.

Georgina could hear the click of the ice cube in her mouth, she handed over Roger's cock.

Roger was leaning back on the couch with his eyes shut, the willing hands had stirred a fire, he could feel the flames licking somewhere deep within him. Reggie's mouth shattered his reverie it was cold. His eyes flew open.

"What the fuck?"

"Maybe later," Georgina said.

Reggie swirled her tongue and the ice cube around the head of his cock. He might have deflated but Georgina had her skirt around her hips, her knickers were still in his pocket, she was teasing herself. The eye contact made the purpose perfectly clear the show was for him.

Despite the cold Reggie's tongue had found the sensitive area under his glans.

"Do that Reggie," he said.

He shut his eyes, when he looked up at Georgina expecting the show to continue, she was incongruously have a drink of her tea.

"Nothing will keep Georgina from her tea!" he said.

Georgina knelt next to Reggie and took his shaft, she went down on him.

Roger took an inward gasp, the feeling was indescribable. His prick was bathed in Georgina's warmth. The feeling seriously orgasmic but also way beyond physical. Georgina's warm mouth was a welcome home, it was a bonding moment with a woman who he believed he had already fully assimilated.

It was an enlightening moment too, he had thought they would become one but now he knew that would be a negative. He vowed to support Georgina's individuality in the same way she was supporting his. He realized this wasn't Reggie having a turn, it was Georgina sharing her bounty. On top of the love which consumed him he felt privileged.

Again the thought flew, Reggie's cold mouth took over, this time she swirled two ice cubes around his dick. He heard Georgina slurping her tea, the temperature of Reggie's mouth did nothing to dampen his ardor, he knew what was to come next.

When the relay girls passed the baton Reggie stayed. Georgina's mouth again provided more than physical pleasure although her busy tongue was tipping the balance. Georgina was pumping his shaft and driving his head to the back of her throat, Reggie, like before was caressing his balls and perineum. He could feel himself churning, Reggie did too, she took over mouth duties, the churning quieted.

Roger had never realized how temperature could augment sexual pleasure, the girls drove him to the edge of orgasm then stilled the urge. His fire was lit but oxygen starved. The pressure to come was so extreme that his balls were beginning to ache.

"You are making this hard, let me come!"

He groaned when he realized what he'd said. They ignored him anyway.

Reggie pulled away to top up her mouth while Georgina worked him again, to the edge. He thrust himself forward but her mouth was gone, he groaned Reggie, cold mouth was next.

"This will make it hard for you," she said as she went down on him.

Her mouth was hotter than Georgina's, she'd substituted tea for ice. It was like a warm cave, she felt him and sucked his knob augmented with a swirling tongue it was what Roger had been begging for for many minutes.

His churning was rewarded, when his impending climax was irreversible, he felt a cut across his stomach. The thought, why would Georgina slice me, was lost in extreme pleasure. He blasted the back of Reggie's throat, she squeezed the head of his cock until Georgina's mouth owned it, he slammed her tonsils.

His release was volcanic, the girls having swallowed his first voluminous release, were now rubbing his seed into his purple head. Because of the lubrication they were handling him harshly. He was unaware of any pain, his heart beat was well above one forty his nervous system was interpreting pain as pleasure. He felt another cut across his stomach, the pleasure was so intense he almost blanked out.

He was revived by Georgina's lips hungrily seeking his.

"Are you OK, Roger?" she asked anxiously.

"God that was, Is intense."

Reggie was still playing with his rock hard cock, she was panting he doubted her total focus was on him.

"Why did you cut me?"

"It was ice, I read the love manual Lola borrowed from the colonel, it is supposed to enhance your climax."

Reggie slid up beside him and snuggled into his neck, he put an arm around her.

"Any more enhanced and I would have been in a coma."

Georgina's smile was wicked, "So when is my turn?"

Reggie's head looked up and winked.

"Now," he said. Throwing her on her back, her knickers were still in his pocket.

He buried his head between her legs, he licked her valley. It was all about temperature. He felt Reggie nudge him, he moved over.

"Ooh!"

Reggie pushed an ice cube from her mouth into her cunt, then wiped another around her clit, when the area was totally chilled Reggie went looking for the lost cube, she sucked it out to Georgina's moans of pleasure.

Roger was next, the tea was no longer scalding so he held the hot beverage in his mouth and squirted over an already too moist snatch, then like Reggie he licked it all up. Georgina was moaning and driving herself to greater contact by thrusting herself at Rogers mouth.

"Finish me off, Roger Pleeeaaase!"

He could have been tempted but Reggie bundled him out of the way. This time she pushed two cubes up Georgina with her tongue and used a third to titillate her small but rock hard diamond. Georgina was screaming.

Like Roger, Georgina had been unaware how orgasmic temperature could be, she would have climaxed already had it not been for Reggie's cubes.

Roger pushed Reggie out of the way before she could find her lost cubes, he drew Georgina's diamond into his mouth.

Georgina felt tentacles of raw pleasure slowly spread from her core tripping every pleasure center they passed. She screamed her pleasure.

Roger sucked her diamond harder and teased it. Georgina's screaming changed to a grunt and he could feel her stomach quivering. He thrust two fingers inside her. They were hot, he had dipped them in the tea. Georgina's whole body spasmed, hot fingers in her chilled cunt did it for her.

12