The Hogarth Club Ch. 29

Story Info
The Baroness pleads for a session with Roger and Georgina.
3.6k words
4.8
3k
00

Part 29 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger felt harried he had been directed to phone Octavian and meet with him. Georgina would have accompanied him but she had morning tea at 11.00am. The quality and quantity of his briefing left no doubt that, on his return, his report to his beloved, should contain the statement - Reggie is fully exonerated of any suspicion.

"Are you OK, Roger you look a little dazed?"

"Well last night was daze worthy."

"Oh, did I fail you this morning?"

He wrapped her in his arms.

"It would be impossible for you to fail me but last night was mind blowing."

Georgina face split in a recondite smile hinting at her depth of esoteric arcane sexual knowledge. Roger tried to match her smile.

Christ, he thought she was a virgin last week how could her smile hint at greater knowledge than his. He soon resiled, the ice thing was her idea, he wondered how much else there was to come.

"How do you know so much?" he asked.

"I can read Sanskrit."

"What?"

Georgina, still in his arms gave him a sumptuous kiss and pointed to the Colonel's copy of the Karma Sutra on the shelf.

"You'd better get going, you don't want to be late for your brother."

~~oOOo~~

Roger was shown to his brother's table.

"How are you Rags, you look tired?" Octavian said with a smirk.

"I am a little worn, brother dear, but what a wonderful way to be tired.

The smirk switched faces.

Octavian smacked a report on the table.

"I don't have time to read. I am too busy working for Georgina."

"Working, is that what its called nowadays?"

"Jealousy erodes your debonair mien, just tell me."

Rarely did Roger beat his elder brother, he was enjoying this.

"OK, but first Regina Slater was killed in a house fire in 1928."

Roger's eyes were rounder than his mouth.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, no doubt. The house fire was unusually hot but her remains were identified. This of course leads to the question who is YOUR Reggie?"

"I don't doubt her Eight, the identification must be wrong."

"Christ Rags, you picked her up off the street last month and you doubt ME!"

Octavian was unable to hide the anger in his voice.

"Not you Eight, the fuckwit who wrote the report."

Octavian face remained marble smooth.

"That is not the worst of your worries."

Wicklow delivered coffee, the interlude was enough to restore Octavian's smooth demeanor. After a sip of his drink Roger could see a smile was playing with the corners of his mouth.

"OK, what is the worst?"

"Brielle went to a pawn shop, then left with a parcel which she took to Little Sanctuary. She then met a striking blond woman at Regents Park. Their conversation was furtive and lasted over twenty minutes."

Roger ignored the inference.

"And your fuck interest?"

Octavian stared at his brother confirming again what a perceptive and aggravating twerp he was. He was indeed interested in Lola.

"Shouldn't the Best-man and the Bridesmaid out-fuck the bride and groom?"

"Even with Lola that was an impossible mission."

Roger glared at his brother until he looked away.

"Lola lost her tail in a woman's toilet, she was picked up some time later in Regents Park."

"Someone followed Reggie too, I imagine."

"Reggie, or whoever she is, went to the factory where she is making the cameras, she met with a man talked for a while and gave him a large box."

"You have so little common sense Octavian, your spy has overruled your humanity, you see intrigue in everything."

The use of his full name annoyed him, it implied censure.

"While you are pussy whipped, you've sniffed their cunts and will now deny all FACTS that distort the opinion of your gonads."

"The man Reggie met was a carrier, he delivered the cameras to Little Sanctuary. Reggie and Georgina installed them last night."

Octavian gave a so-what shrug. Which annoyed Roger, he snarled, "I'll bring you a pair of Lola dirty knickers, you can sniff them to fuel your dreams."

"Don't worry Rags, I have a pair."

"So what have you found out about Georgina?"

"Nothing yet."

Octavian was baiting his brother, he was not used to coming out on the wrong side of the debate. Roger stood with such aggression his chair toppled, drawing every eye in the Dorchester.

"I will continue to trust those I trust despite your machinations. When you find a human in that," he waved his hand indicating Octavian's head. "I'd be pleased to speak to it."

Roger spun on his heel and was gone before his brother could blink.

~~oOOo~~

"The Baroness of Carlton, your Ladyship."

It took Georgina a while to wake up to the fact that she was being addressed, a fact not missed by her visitor. The Baroness of Carlton, Judith Maxwell stood, a statuesque figure, in the doorway.

"Oh, Thank you Claire," Georgina stood and offered her hand, "please come in your Ladyship."

"Judith... like you I detest all this Ladyship bullshit."

Judith took the offered hand.

"Come and sit Judith, I'm Georgina.

Judith had waved goodbye to her forties a long while ago but this farewell was not reflected in her imposing body and regal countenance. She hadn't worked at all to deny her senescence it appeared that aging had treated her kindly or maybe beauty like hers didn't fade. Her fine bone structure was fleshed in skin that remembered every smile and grimace but only just. Despite light lines around her eyes and mouth, her green eyes drew Georgina's gaze. They were almond shaped and sparkled like emeralds, they sat on top of a petite nose and generous mouth.

Dressed, she had the body of a thirty year old, it flowed in and out in classic proportions accentuating an ample bust, lean waist and full hips.

She broke Georgina's scrutiny, "Thank you Georgina."

Claire returned with a tray, filled with mignardise and petit fours.

"Ashley has outdone herself Mam, the kitchen staff are hoping she made too many."

Georgina smiled.

"I told them they were dreaming," Claire said as she left.

The women chatted easily and whilst Georgina had every intention of leaving some sweets soon there was none.

Georgina put her cup down, smiled at Judith and said, "Now, what can we do for you?"

Judith returned the smile, "I'm disappointed that your husband is missing but I am glad he is, it makes this easier."

"Please take your time."

Georgina sat back in the chair, pointedly.

"Well, I have never had an orgasm."

Judith drew a shuddering breath, Georgina sat up and gripped her arm.

"Please go on," she said.

"I didn't worry when Fredrick was alive, he was very predictable and excitable, a quick grope three pumps and that kept him happy for the week. With his lack of imagination he could never be the architect of an orgasm, even had I been capable."

Judith eyes unfocused, creases found traction on a face that previously seemed immune to them.

"Please go on Judith, if I can help, I will."

"I saw a psychologist when Frederick died, he said I had to re-visit the trauma. Of course I told him that was poppy cock and he was a charlatan. Seeing you two, so obviously in love, when I was threatened by the revolver, made me think about it again. I when I heard you both climaxing in the toilet I became very jealous, then determined. Will you help me relive my trauma?"

She opened her bag and handed Georgina a cheque for fifteen hundred guineas.

"I'll take up the foundation membership."

"Thank you, congratulations on being the first female member."

"You are welcome my dear."

The conversation which had briefly lighten quickly darkened again.

"What form did the trauma take?" Georgina asked.

Judith swallowed hard. The debonair editor of Woman's World blushed, then hid her face in her handkerchief. Georgina heard a gentle sobbing. Her thoughts went back to Richard and how it had been easier for her to tell her story in first person. Reggie also relived the episodes as if they were actually happening.

Georgina knelt beside Judith she pulled a hand free and kissed it to gain her attention.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Georgina, I'm just being silly, forgive me."

"Judith, please tell me."

Georgina had cheated that was not the way society demanded she respond, she was supposed to retreat and console.

"All of us here are damaged, we have shared our stories and can see the light, with each others support we MAY end up being normal, whatever that is. Would you like my support?"

Judith shuddered she had received so little compassion in her life she distrusted it. She earned everything by her own efforts.

"What do you want for your support?" she said brutally.

"One of our members wants a dominatrix, Reggie said she'd do it but she could do with some support."

"You want me to help little Regina beat some sick masochistic mummy loving twerp?"

"Yes."

Judith straightened to her full height, "Keep the cheque but I want nothing to do with you."

She stood and headed towards the door.

"Come back here and sit!" Georgina said in a massive voice.

Judith wavered.

"Unless you park your arse here immediately I will send Roger around to beat you!"

Judith's veneer shattered, she looked like a little girl. She wasn't fooled by Georgina's act but something had broken inside her. By the amount of tears she shed it could have been a dam.

Georgina went to her and drew her into her embrace, placed Judith's head on her shoulder and rubbed her back. When Judith managed to shore up her breach and the tears lessened she said, uncharacteristically.

"Thank you Dear, will you help me?"

Georgina smiled, "Yes, for free. I have the man I've loved since I was eighteen, real friends who would die for me and more money than I could ever spend."

"If I get over this, I will help Regina beat any number of spineless wonders, if I can wear a mask."

Georgina kissed her. Judith was surprised that the kiss was not passionate but compassionate.

Georgina guided Judith back to the chair.

"Judith," she said, "stories which are well overdue for the telling are harder to tell, may I make a suggestion?"

"Of course Georgina."

"Don't edit and create a narrative, tell me in first person as if it was happening now-"

Judith interrupted, "Yes, I can see that, I'll relive the emotions that way, it may be cathartic."

Judith reached over and gripped Georgina's hand, it boded well.

"Before you start may I attend to some housekeeping?"

"Of course my dear."

Georgina arranged for some lunch. It was delivered by Reggie.

Reggie's interruption was typical. She came barreling in the door in Reggie fashion. Judith stood and hugged her.

"Oh Regina, you have not changed one iota. You are such a dear girl."

Judith's warmth towards Reggie sealed Georgina's co-operation.

When they had finished with their Small talk Georgina said, "Reggie can you please ensure we are uninterrupted and should William come can you look after him?"

Even Judith noticed the smirk.

"Happily!" Reggie said beaming.

"She's up to no good."

"She is introducing a virgin to sex."

"Really, I can get her lots of work. Most mothers would pay to have their darlings gently blooded."

Georgina laughed.

"No I'm serious, we'll discuss it later."

The room turned chilly, Judith knew what was expected of her, she doubted if she could open that dark room.

"Would you like a chair under the door?" Georgina asked when Reggie departed.

"Will you be disobeyed?"

Georgina shook her head.

She sensed something of Judith's feelings. Georgina guessed it was a male abuser, she took an educated punt.

"What did he do?" she said.

A tremor passed through Judith's body. Georgina didn't touch her she needed to act it out with no interruptions.

Judith looked pleadingly at Georgina, her face was white, her lips bloodless. Georgina held her stare and before she looked away, she nodded.

I was barely eighteen. I had disobeyed Mummy and read a book under the covers with a torch. I was just beginning to settle for sleep when I heard a woman's scream. I had been reading a detective novel where the murdered girl could have been saved had someone responded to her cries for help.

Georgina noticed that Judith's voice had lost it's adult quality, she was actually reliving the experience as an adolescent.

Living in the world of fiction makes you very brave. I grabbed a poker from the hearth and having located the noise charged in, a female heroine saves the day. I wish I'd stayed in bed.

"What are you doing here girl, get in that chair now!"

My Daddy and the maid were fornicating, she was sitting on his lap with her back to him, I could see his penis was swallowed by her vagina. He had his hand around her body squeezing her breasts. He didn't stop fornicating.

"Listen Girl..." his hips were still thrusting, "Listen girl, if you tell your mother, I will fuck you just like this slut. Do you want that girl?"

"No Daddy."

"So you know what will happen if your mouth flaps, sit there and watch."

Girls at school always talked about sex, romantic sex but this was ugly. He ignored me totally and continued as if I was not there.

"Squeeze your twat, slut. It's like fucking a Wellington boot."

"Yes your Lordship, could you play wiv me clit Sir?"

"Only if I can have your arse."

"That would be nice, your Lordship."

He moved one hand from where he was crushing her breast and slid it down to her Vulva, her brushed her pubic hair aside, part of her vulva was hard and red, he fingered it.

"Ooh!" she screamed. It was the same scream that drew me there.

She obviously liked it she became energetic she mashed her Vagina hard onto Daddy's penis, her speed and intensity increased with the speed of Daddy's finger. Soon her scream was almost continuous, then she collapsed.

"Daddy, you've killed her!" I shouted.

"You ignorant girl, she has just orgasmed. That's what sluts do. Ladies like you should never orgasm its common and disgusting for someone with breeding."

She recovered, like he said and stood, his penis was long and hard. I'd seen my brother's but it was not like this. I knew now why she was screaming it must have been painful to have that stuffed up you. She wiped her hand across her vulva collecting her juices and she wiped them on her anus. Then she bent down and presented her posterior to Daddy.

"Well done slut."

He spat on his finger and pushed into her anus, strangely she seemed to like it. Daddy added another finger, he was twisting them around as if he had lost something in there. He spat on her arse.

"This better be good, Slut."

He took his penis and rammed it into the maids anus, she didn't scream, she cooed. Daddy was getting really excited her was thrusting into her like Randy the dog did to our bitch.

"Tighten up that hole, Slut I'm about to come."

I thought Daddy was going to pass out, he went red, his thrusting slowed eventually he pulled it out, she had cream coming out of her.

"Pick up your knickers and go. I want you here again tomorrow."

"Tomorrow Your Lordship, Isn't that to soon Sir, you normally need three days to... revive."

"Just get your smelly cunt here tomorrow."

I'd never heard Daddy being so course.

"Go on fuck off."

The maid scurried out of the room. He turned to me and as he was stuffing his penis back into his trousers he said, "Now you. You will also come here tomorrow, I want your lesson to be well learned. Now go."

I slipped into my bed hoping it was a bad dream, but the next night the maid woke me.

"He wants you to come miss. You'd better, he get terrible angry if he's bested."

That became normal, the maid told me that he was turned on by me watching.

"He fucks me every night now you're here," she said, "It used only to be twice a week. I don't even get to fuck me boyfriend any more, can you help miss?"

Well there was nothing I could do but we became friends in adversity.

One night Daddy's penis was soft, he asked the maid to eat it but it made no difference, she winked at me. It looked like her boyfriend was going to get sex again.

"You, Girl," he said.

"Get that nightie off!"

"NO Daddy."

"Don't NO me girl, get naked, NOW!"

I refused, he pushed the maid off him and grabbed a riding crop from the table. He swished it as he walked towards me.

"Now!"

"Don't beat on the girl, Your Lordship. I'll get it hard for you."

He turned and swiped her across her breasts leaving a livid welt.

"Slut the only holes I want to see working are the two around your arse."

He turned back to me smiled and pointed to the maid's welt.

"Well?"

After what he'd subjected me to, I could see no harm. I slipped the nightie over my head.

"Oh you have nice tits girl, how old are you?"

"Eighteen Daddy."

"Come here girl and let Daddy have a feel."

I shyed away.

"Come here Slut, and hold her."

"NO Your Lordship, it's not right to touch your own daughter."

He slashed her across the face.

"Who are you to dictate to me what I can or cannot do with my own daughter, get here and hold her or you will be dismissed for theft with no references."

She shook her head at me, she had a tear in her eye, it was not through the thrashing. She did as I was told. She murmured comforting words in my ear while Daddy abused my breasts.

"Let her go, Slut, get over here and bend down."

He thrust himself into her anus with no lubrication, her screams were for real. Daddy had the biggest smile on his face, I didn't know he was capable of it. He thrust in and out of her anus, her screaming stopped when he orgasmed, his sperm lubricated the contact.

He turned to me while he was still in her.

"Tomorrow, you will ARRIVE naked, am I understood?"

For the next weeks, I was mauled and Nancy, the Maid was fucked. Then one night their sex was almost romantic. He must have been in a good mood, he actually kissed her and called her Nancy instead of slut.

"Sit on the table and spread your legs, Nancy."

She did, with a puzzled expression on her face.

He fondled her breasts then dipped and thrust his tongue into her.

"Oh fuck, Your Lordship, that is fucking magic."

He ate her until she screamed, he even laughed as she pulled his head into her vagina and rode him as she climaxed. It was so hot my fingers searched my own vagina to see if I had a hard nub like Daddy was eating. He turned and saw my fingers.

"What the fuck are you doing girl?" he grabbed the riding crop and hit me across the stomach.

"I've told you before, Sluts have orgasms not Ladies. Ladies don't bring all that grunting and slobbering to a husband's bed. You are only there to reproduce, now get your hand away from your cunt."

I was so shocked, that he'd hit me I did nothing.

"OK, girl I'll teach you not to play with your cunt."

Judith broke down. Georgina rose and knelt beside her and embraced her. Comforting a poor broken thing like Reggie didn't seem curious but Georgina was shocked that a woman of rank and privilege like Judith could be equally as abused and broken.

Georgina kissed her forehead, she remembered the words she spoke to Reggie not so long ago.

"It's OK Judith. That he made you feel like a freak doesn't make you so."

Georgina's comment seemed to straighten Judith's back, "I'll continue," she said.

He pulled me out of bed every-night. He said it was his Fatherly duty to teach me not to come like a slut.

"Come here Girl,"

He had rope to tie me to the bed, I was naked. When I was restrained he groped me. I had lovely breasts until his hand soiled them and turned them into tits and my vagina into a cunt.

"Come and play with them Slut."

It appeared he was turned on by watching Nancy grope me, she was as gentle as he allowed. If he was not getting hard enough quickly enough she was directed to twist my nipples until I cried. That always made Daddy hard.

12