The Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,365 Followers

Vicky grinned and put her hands down the holes again, wrapping her eager hands around the two hard shafts and started jerking them. For about three minutes, she gave both cocks such a wank that no mortal man would be able to hold back his cum, her hands flying up and down the shaft – acting like a pornstar working for her money shot. Unfortunately, aside for the occasional random twitch, nothing happened!

As her arms grew tired again, Vicky started projecting thoughts of ejaculation towards the hole – thinking of the last few times she'd seen Dave spurt; just a few seconds later, both cocks began spewing thick, gooey cum all over her hands, wrists and underarms. Her hypothesis had been confirmed: the hole had simply given her what she wanted, when she wanted it!

Curious, she redrew her arms and looked at the cum on her skin; she ran her fingers through it and played with the creamy substance for a few seconds, telling herself she was just testing it for texture and viscosity. Playing with it actually eased her mind a little bit: even if she had imagined everything up until now, the cum on her skin sure seemed real enough. In fact, the feeling of warm, gooey sperm on her skin was making her rather horny. She went downstairs and walked into the master bedroom; after rummaging through her underwear drawer for a second, she found what she was looking for: a large, skin-colored dildo Dave had bought her as a joke several years ago. After hesitating for just a second – she had never actually used it – she walked back up the stairs, dildo in hand. She covered the floor in front of the wall with an old blanket, sat down on it – her legs stretched out towards the wall, not quite touching it – and leaned back on her left hand, as she used her right one to push the dildo into her sopping wet pussy.

Although she knew that the phenomenon didn't need any visual stimulation, it was clearly able to perceive its surroundings and it just felt so wickedly bad to masturbate in front of it. Reacting to Vicky's lewd behavior, the hole suddenly reappeared; rather small in size this time and completely inactive, it did nothing more than just be there. Which is exactly what Vicky wanted: she just wanted to be watched... nothing more, nothing less. Peaceful and completely stress-free, she used the plastic lover on herself for over twenty minutes; pleasuring herself longer than she or any man had ever done before – all the time enjoying the fact that she was being observed by her invisible, non-corporeal friend.

After several spectacular orgasms and after having completely drenched the blanket with her copious fluids, she lay down on the floor and drifted off to sleep, taking one of the most invigorating naps of her life. When she woke up, nearly two hours later, she put the blanket in the washing machine – as she didn't want the smell of sex to take over the entire attic – and took a long hot shower. To keep things interesting, she wore nothing but white socks and sneakers after coming out of the shower – walking around the house nearly butt naked, as she performed the most tedious of household chores with a naughty smile on her face.

As Dave was bound to go up to the attic one of these days to check on her progress, Vicky realized she still had a lot of work to do and so, in the early afternoon, she returned to the scene of the crime – still wearing nothing but white socks and sneakers. Ignoring the wall as much as possible, she managed to clear out a large section of the attic, sorting through everything and carrying boxes full of worthless crap downstairs. At some point however, unavoidably, Vicky's mind began to wander off and for some reason, her mind specifically recalled a request from Dave – made just prior before moving – to let him spurt in her face again. It was one of his all-time favorites: jerking off and aiming his cock at her face, making his cock spew its gooey, disgusting load all over her face, drenching her like a common slut. Although Vicky – like most women – wasn't a big fan of facials, she allowed Dave to give her one every once in a while, usually on special occasions, to keep him satisfied.

All of sudden, in the corner of her eye, she noticed movement and instinctively turned her head. Too late, Vicky realized that it was the hole materializing right in front of her face: before she had any more time to think, a long jet of warm, thick, gooey cum came soaring out of the hole and splattered against her face.

"What the fuck?" Vicky screamed, shocked and annoyed as she backed away from the hole; her hands quickly scooping the fresh cum off her face. Immediately, the spurts of cum ceased and the hole began to shrink.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? That's disgus..." she continued to rant, but stopped mid-sentence as she'd gotten over the initial shock and realized that the hole had simply reacted to her daydreaming. After giving the incident a little more thought, Vicky felt her pussy tingle and realized that she was actually quite aroused; feeling bad about her harsh reaction and with her lust slowly taking over, she began to contemplate the unthinkable as her hands impulsively started caressing the area around the hole. The more she thought about it, the more she wanted it... eventually, after abandoning all sense of propriety, she leaned in closer and whispered:"Do it! I won't back away this time!"

The hole quickly grew back to its previous size and a small trickle of cum came out, covering only half of the distance between the wall and her face – a sort of gentle warning of what was to come. Vicky smiled and whispered – while her body shuddered with pure lust:"It's okay... give it to me!" Immediately after saying that, she was treated to a huge blast to her face, and another one, and another one; covering her cheeks, her nose, her chin, her lips, her forehead, her eyes... thick gooey ribbons kept splattering against her skin, completely drenching her face.

"Yes, that's it... let it all out!" Vicky exclaimed enthusiastically, getting some in her mouth as she opened it to speak. She couldn't believe how much she loved this and jammed two fingers up her twat, leaning forward as she opened her mouth to catch and swallow as much of the inhuman spunk as possible. Outrageously horny by now and her face covered in a thick cum haze, she quickly grabbed a nearby sheet, cleaned all the spunk off her skin with it and dropped it on the floor, presenting her – relatively – clean face to the hole again, moaning:"Come on, again... more!"

As her fingers frantically massaged her insides, the hole hurled one juicy rope after another against her delicate, gorgeous face, covering her for a second time. Her body squirmed and shivered, until finally her legs gave way and Vicky sank to her knees. Although the hole remained stationary, the jets of cum that exploded from it immediately began following a different – more downwards – trajectory to avoid missing their more than willing target. The thrill of feeling the relentless flow of cum raining down on her naked body, gave Vicky the extra boost required to reach orgasm. Bucking and shuddering, screaming at the top of her lungs – even opening her mouth in the heat of the moment to gulp down some more hot, juicy cum – Vicky came like never before. It wasn't until her orgasm had reached its peak that the flood of cum finally began to let up and slowly died out along with her climax. Enjoying the aftermath of this nasty cum-session, Vicky remained on her knees, slowly letting her fingers slip from her pussy, her chest heaving intensely as she glanced at the wall and noticed that the hole had already completely disappeared.

Utterly satisfied, Vicky rose to her feet and stumbled towards the bathroom, where she took yet another long, hot shower and caught herself several times instinctively reaching between her legs, as she thought back to what she had just submitted herself to. Even when she came out of the shower, Vicky forced herself to put on some clothing as quickly as possible in order not to be tempted to start touching herself again.

Keeping herself occupied with dinner, the laundry and other daily tasks, Vicky tried her best not to think too much about her mysterious, non-corporeal lover and especially how their relationship was going to evolve. Due to the spectacular nature of the phenomenon and recent events, that attempt was doomed to fail and so before long, it was pretty much all she could think about. Eventually, she decided that masturbation, handjobs and facials were not going to satisfy her any longer, no matter how good the ensuing orgasms were. It was time to take this unique, extraordinary relationship to the next level; she would see to that, starting tomorrow!

Although Vicky was primed and sending out all the right signals, Dave apparently didn't pick up on them or was too tired to act on them, because except for a peck on the cheek and a big hug when he walked in, he barely touched her all night. The following morning Dave was in a hurry to get to work and didn't take care of his wife either, oblivious to the fact that she was so horny that she would have done virtually anything he asked. Instead, he left her in a highly aroused and impatient state, ready to give herself to her newfound lover...

She didn't even bother with putting on any clothes; still in her bathrobe and wearing nothing but a flimsy nighty under that, she walked up the stairs to the attic. Pacing in front of the wall, trying to make up her mind, she was getting hornier by the minute. What did she want? Clearly, her brain was not used to generating sexual fantasies – Vicky habitually just followed Dave's lead in that department – as every thought she projected at the hole was too incoherent, too vague or too unspecified to be interpreted.

"Specifics." she thought to herself. "Dumb it down: what do I want, specifically?"

"Let's start with a blowjob..." she figured.

She turned towards the brick wall, took off her bathrobe and said, with a strong confident voice:"I want a big cock in my mouth and I want it to fill me up and make me choke, over and over again... and then, when I finally can't take any more, I want it to shoot a big, fat load in my mouth and all over my face. Is that clear enough for you?"

Instantaneously, the hole appeared at hip-level and steadily grew in diameter; Vicky kneeled down in front of it, getting ready for what was to come. To her surprise, the hole took the exact shape of her face and then just seemed to wait... confident, but still careful, Vicky put her face in the outline and took a deep breath, not sure if she was going to be able to breath in there. When her head was in, Vicky curiously opened her eyes, but aside from absolute darkness there was nothing to observe. Suddenly she felt the tip of what was, without a doubt, the biggest cock she had ever come across, bumping against her chin. She closed her eyes – as they didn't do her any good in there anyway – and tried to inhale through her nose; to her relief, breathing was not a problem, so she lowered her head a tiny fraction and gulped the big cock down. It was huge: Vicky estimated that it was five centimeters in circumference and she didn't even dare to guess as to the length of the thing. Feeling wickedly bad, she started sliding her lips over the shaft, more and more until her mouth could take no more, yet she still couldn't feel the base of it. When she was about to slide her mouth back down again, she suddenly realized she couldn't move her head... an invisible force was holding it in place; as she was still able to breath comfortably, Vicky didn't immediately panic. Then, slowly, the massive tip started blocking her throat; although she wasn't sure whether the cock was either moving or growing bigger, the net result was the same: in a few moments it was going to choke her. Vicky tried to fight her gag-reflex, but couldn't.

Suddenly the enormous cock retreated, only to thrust down again several moment later, slightly more aggressive and a tad deeper this time. After making her gag a second time, the cock redrew from Vicky's mouth and as her head was released, she impulsively backed away from the hole, still slightly gasping for air. Having given her a preview of what was to come, the phenomenon seemed to be offering her a chance to reconsider her earlier, lewd request; a respectful but unnecessary gesture.

Vicky was too horny to change her mind now and as she swiftly put her head back into the hole, she opened her mouth, impatiently waiting for the big cock to resume its vulgar assault again. As the hold on her head was restored, she found herself – again – at the mercy of the phenomenon... and she liked it!

Savagely, the huge cock fucked her mouth for about a minute, deliberately stretching her cheeks outwards – this made her feel like a slut, a feeling she desperately craved! Then, she felt the cock being pushed deeper and deeper, gagging her again. This time, there was nothing soft or careful about it; it was rough and unkind, just like she craved it: she coughed, gagged and gasped for air. As she felt the tip of the cock bump against the back of her throat several times, it brought tears to her eyes from fighting the repeated gag-reflex. Expecting to get another reprieve soon, Vicky endured the abuse for over a minute – her pussy was actually tingling by now – but the reprieve just didn't seem to come. Without mercy, her mouth and throat were getting fucked; gagging her over and over again. Just when she considered protesting for the first time, she felt a colossal blast of cum hitting her throat and filling up her mouth. At the same moment, the grip on her head was released and Vicky pulled away from the hole, coughing. As she spewed out the disgusting glob of cum, she received another five powerful blasts to the face and hairline. Degraded and drenched in thick sperm – exactly as she had requested – Vicky just sat there, scooping globs of cum off her face, thinking of how ridiculously horny she was and how much she craved a good fuck.

Deciding the time was right to take this unusual sexual relationship to the next level, she looked at the hole and whispered – between her clenched teeth and cum-covered lips:"Fuck me... fuck me like a whore!" Under her stare, the hole vanished and reappeared at the bottom of the wall in the form of two smaller holes, which quickly expanded to take the exact shape of her feet. Curious as how this was going to play out, Vicky quickly took off her nighty, got on her back and scooted down, bending her knees to put her feet against the brick wall, right next to the two holes. As soon as she put her feet in the openings, they started moving apart and up, spreading Vicky lewdly open. Next, a gentle force pulled her legs inside and as the holes grew larger, more and more of her disappeared into the wall; eventually the two holes combined to create one larger passage, which could easily encompass Vicky's pelvis. Soon, only half her torso was left outside of the wall. Although she was extremely horny and impatient, the fact that she couldn't see more than half of her body, made her panic just a little bit. That feeling quickly subsided when she felt a huge cock being shoved into her soaking wet pussy: it was big, thick and kind of crude – just thrusting all the way in, without any kind of warning or foreplay.

Although it felt kinda weird not to feel any legs, hands, arms or even balls down there while she was getting fucked, Vicky was completely at ease and enjoyed the torrid fucking she was getting. She screamed and moaned freely, without reservation, kneading her tits and running her hands through her hair and over her still cum-streaked face. All this buildup had left her body charged like a powerhouse and as the cock mercilessly pounded into her – penetrating her deeper than any man had done before – she realized that the orgasm that was surely coming, was probably going to blow her fuses. Not only did the mysterious cock remain unspeakably hard, it also fucked her in different angles; left, right, down, up, deep, shallow... her brain could hardly keep up with this much variation; the closer she got to her orgasm, the more frequent deep shoves she had to endure, each time bumping against her cervix. Suddenly, she felt her body being pulled into the phenomenon even further; out of reflex, Vicky slammed her hands against the wall to keep her from being sucked in completely. But, mere seconds later, when her body began to shudder and tremble as her formidable orgasm was setting in, she reconsidered and took her hands away from the wall, theatrically locking them together above her head. The danger and uncertainty of whether she was going to be completely pulled into the hole was an element of danger which only fueled her lust and gave her a mental orgasm to go with the physical one that was taking control of her body. As the massive cock kept pounding into her relentlessly, her body trashed and bucked wildly off the floor. Screaming much louder than she usually did, Vicky clenched her eyes shut, banged her fists on the floor repeatedly and squealed like an overacting porn-star – only she wasn't exaggerating. She was getting fucked by a force, literally out of this world!

Multiple orgasms: it was something Vicky didn't have a lot experience with. She could remember maybe two or three times, but even then they had been nothing like these: she couldn't even tell where one ended and the next one began. For over ten minutes Vicky orgasmed and orgasmed, constantly feeling the same hardness being pushed into her, constantly stimulating her in all the right places; stretching her, pushing her body and her pussy to the limits, but never hurting or forcing her in any way! Just when she thought she was going to pass out, the fucking slowed down, gradually giving her more and more reprieve to handle the aftermath of this unbelievable fuck. While the cock kept sliding in and out of her – in a very slow and gentle pace – Vicky burst out in tears, overwhelmed by the many emotions which had been awakened in her, but also because of the wonderful ache that she was feeling down in her pussy.

Bit by bit, the divine cock left her pussy and with her feet still in the wall, Vicky was given all the time she needed to compose herself and deal with the overwhelming sensations that had befallen her. Roughly ten minutes later, she pulled her feet out of the holes and stood up; still a bit wobbly on her feet, she went down to the bathroom and soaked in a hot bathtub for about an hour. Then, she got back into bed and slept the rest of the morning and a big part of the afternoon.

Dave would be in for a surprise tonight, Vicky thought as she enjoyed a relaxing cup of coffee out on the patio. Her "little" nap of six hours had left her in a rather playful mood, which wasn't surprising considering she had been aroused almost non-stop since she discovered the phenomenon. With her most recent indiscretion still fresh in her memory, Vicky was primed for either some extensive gentle love-making or some serious hardcore fucking... and nearly anything in between. Yes, if Dave played his cards right, he could pretty much do anything to her he wanted, Vicky smiled as she sipped from her cup of coffee, waiting impatiently for the man of her life to come home from work.

Although she practically threw herself at Dave as soon as he got in, the poor fellow was too tired to do anything about it; he apologized and promised to make it up to her the following morning. Although she understood, it frustrated the hell out of her. When Vicky suggested they get an early night, Dave agreed. He fell asleep almost immediately after his head hit the pillow. After listening to him snoring for about ten minutes, Vicky grew increasingly horny just thinking of what she might have been doing instead, if Dave hadn't had such an exhausting day. Feeling exceptionally naughty, she began touching herself, playing with her breasts and stimulating her clit, not even a meter away from her husband. Unfortunately, she got so relaxed that she drifted off to sleep and forgot to set the alarm clock. As a result, they overslept, forcing Dave to skip breakfast – as well as pleasuring his wife – and drive off like a maniac, hoping his boss wouldn't dock his pay for turning up nearly half an hour late.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,365 Followers