The Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,402 Followers

Not feeling very hungry herself, Vicky decided she would just have a cup of coffee before getting dressed and starting her day – most of which would be taking place up in the attic again, Vicky thought as she felt her moist pussy contracting. As she finished her coffee as quickly as she could, she began to ponder the possibilities, wondering what nasty things she was going to let her non-corporeal lover do to her today. However, when she walked out of the kitchen – about to head up the stairs – she noticed a large white truck parked out in front of the house; in a moment of clarity, she realized that it was the carpenter's crew Dave had arranged to make some extensive repairs on the outside woodwork, the porch and the patio. Before she had a chance to move, the foreman knocked and – looking through the glass portion of the front door – greeted her with a friendly head nod. Reluctantly, Vicky – wearing nothing but her flimsy negligée – walked up to the front door and opened it. Although he was professional enough not to say anything, Vicky caught him peeking at her tits several times during their two minute conversation. Luckily, she was standing too close for him to glance down at her bush, which was no doubt visible through the delicate fabric. After getting some basic information, he told her he was going to check up on his crew – who were unloading all sorts of material from the truck – informing her that he would be back in ten minutes for a more detailed set of instructions; obviously a ruse to give her a chance to change into something a little less revealing.

After closing the door, Vicky – embarrassed beyond words – practically ran up the stairs, but when she walked into the master bedroom and saw herself into the full-length mirror, she froze. She could hardly blame the foreman for staring at her: her negligée not only scarcely covered her ass area, the material itself was so wafer-thin that it was almost completely transparent. Every freckle on her breasts and every hair on her nearly trimmed bush was so clearly visible that she might as well have been naked; this realization made her so horny that she began to entertain a ridiculously wicked idea: what if she didn't change, what if she were to continue parading around in this flimsy excuse of a nightgown, scandalously putting her private parts further on display. Vicky closed her eyes as her moist pussy contracted and made her weak at the knees for a moment; she gasped as she made up her mind and turned to walk down the stairs, feeling her erect nipples graze against her negligée with every step she took. She walked into the kitchen and poured herself another cup of coffee as she nervously waited for the foreman to return. When he did and she opened the door to let him in, he could hardly believe his eyes. He had provided her with more than enough time to change; then why hadn't she done so? Incredulously, he followed her into the kitchen as she sashayed her hips for his viewing pleasure, making sure that he got a good look at her firm ass. Meanwhile, she was working up the courage for what was coming next: she knew very well that by turning to face him, she would be exposing herself completely. As there was now a distance of several meters between them, he would be able to see everything!

The foreman, who hadn't thought that far ahead yet – as he was still admiring her gorgeous ass – nearly fainted when she turned around; instinctively, his gaze immediately descended to Vicky's crotch where it lingered for several seconds. God, she felt like such a slut! After a few moments, the foreman – embarrassed about his staring – quickly started asking specifics about the repairs and adjustments, meticulously writing everything down on his clipboard. While Vicky provided him with all the information he needed, she caught him staring at her private parts numerous times. At some point, during one of his technical explanations, Vicky caught herself staring at his crotch, more specifically at the central swelling that was fueling her imagination. They talked for nearly fifteen minutes, both acting as if there was nothing inappropriate about this situation – although his cock and her nipples seemed to be getting more erect with each passing minute. You could pretty much cut the sexual tension in the room with a knife!

As soon as the foreman ended the conversation and walked back out, Vicky rushed up the stairs towards the attic, urgently needing some relief. To her surprise, the hole was already there – in the middle of the wall, about the size of an orange – seemingly waiting for her. She walked up to it and stopped about a meter away from the wall, whispering:"I don't just want any cock this time, I want... his!"

Not knowing what to expect, she just stood there waiting impatiently for the phenomenon to make a move; her hand twitching nervously and every inch of her skin radiating sexual heat. After about ten seconds of inactivity, the hole quickly expanded and took the shape of a door; Vicky gasped as she realized what she was being asked to do here. Although the prospect of walking through a pitch black hole in the wall caused her some apprehension, she had absolutely no reason not to trust the phenomenon; it had never done anything except exceed her expectations at every turn. Besides, she was too damn horny to refuse anyway...

After taking a deep breath, she walked straight at it and confidently stepped through; in the few seconds it took her to do that, her pussy contracted several times. Once through, she found herself in her own hallway downstairs, her back towards a solid wall as if she had just stepped through it. Confused, she looked around, wondering why the phenomenon had recreated this particular venue. Just as she was thinking how incredibly detailed the recreation was, the focus of her current desires – the foreman – stepped through the front door and asked if he could use the bathroom. Figuring this was her queue, Vicky smiled as she approached him and – after grabbing his hand – led him up the stairs into the master bedroom.

As he stood there dumbfounded, she unbuckled his belt and undid the button and zipper of his jeans, then squatted down in front of him, yanking his jeans down along with his boxers. As his hard tool veered up and hit her chin, Vicky grinned and opened her mouth, passionately gulping it down and swirling her tongue around the fat head. Whilst the foreman stared down at her, in utter shock and disbelief, Vicky started bobbing her head up and down his veiny shaft, exerting so much suction and pressure with her lips, that he started pulsating in her mouth. It was amazing how real this entire recreation seemed, Vicky thought as she walked over to the bed and turned towards her soon-to-be-lover. As she maintained eye contact, she laid down on her back and opened her legs invitingly, whispering:"Fuck me stud... fuck me as hard as you can!"

The foreman could hardly believe what was happening: he gawked at Vicky's perfect body, her left hand provocatively caressing her boobs. On automatic pilot, he hurried out of his clothes and got on his knees between her legs, carefully placing his massive cock at her moist entrance.

"My god, you're soaking wet." he said as he penetrated her slowly. Vicky didn't respond as she was finally getting what she'd been craving: a big cock sliding in and out of her pussy. She whined and squealed as she screwed her deep and slow, his handsome muscular body moving back on forth on top of hers; his large, hard cock stretching the walls of her vagina as he barely fit inside of her. The phenomenon had outdone itself yet again, Vicky smiled as she wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders and pulled him closer, so she could kiss him. As they were sloppily exploring each other's mouths with their tongues, he started fucking her faster and harder, really slamming into her, giving her a thorough pounding. After a few minutes he pulled out and grabbed her legs, flipped her over onto her stomach and maneuvered her legs under her ass, so that it was sticking up towards him. Without much ado, he entered her from behind and started fucking her powerfully, sliding the entire length of his massive cock into her over and over again. Vicky, overwhelmed by the waves of pleasure washing over her, buried her face in her pillow and started shrieking and howling, her hands clawing at the matrass next to her pillow. As his strong hands kept her tooshie in place, he really started jackhammering her pussy, fucking her like a wild animal. After four divine – but exhausting – minutes of incessant cumming, she was actually relieved to feel him pulling out and spurting all over her ass and the small of her back.

While Vicky was recovering from the scorching fuck, panting and moaning into the pillow, her lover apparently couldn't get out of the room fast enough. Still putting on his clothes as he stumbled out of the room, he said:"Awesome fuck, thanks babe!"

If this wasn't a simulation, she would surely have been offended by his hasty departure, Vicky smiled to herself as she rolled onto her back and exhaled deeply. When she glanced around the room, she noticed the mysterious black door waiting for her, next to her wardrobe. Deciding she should probably get back to reality, she got up and staggered – still a bit drowsy from her wonderful climax – into the passageway. It wasn't until she had actually stepped through and found herself in the attic again, that she realized that she'd forgotten her negligée in the simulation. But even if the doorway hadn't already closed behind her, Vicky wouldn't have bothered going back for it. She just wanted to take a hot shower and check up on the crew downstairs. However, when she walked into the master bedroom to pick out what she was going to wear, her heart skipped a beat and an ice cold shiver ran down her spine as she saw her negligée lying there on the floor, in front of the bed. Telling herself that it was probably a piece of clothing resembling the item in question – although she knew very well that there was nothing else like it in her entire wardrobe – she stepped towards it, determined to examine it more closely, when suddenly she felt something cold and metal under her bare foot. When she looked down and recognized the foreman's belt buckle, she felt her heart pounding in her chest as she started to realize what had happened, what she had done...

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,402 Followers