The Hole Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,395 Followers

She relaxed her legs and let them back into the hole. Taking very little time to recuperate, – she wasn't even close to being completely satisfied – she thought of the next thing she wanted the phenomenon to do to her. Moments later, as she spread her legs, she felt the tip of a cock pushing against her ass. For a second she was uneasy, worried that it was going to hurt. Never ceasing to amaze her, the cock quickly shrunk in size, but not in hardness and penetrated her ass in a few soft pushes. Vicky felt like a complete slut, she'd never let any man fuck her there, nor was she ever going to. But for her non-corporeal lover she was more than willing to make an exception, knowing with absolute certainty that it wouldn't hurt her. Her trust in her mysterious lover was confirmed when she felt the cock, fully inside of her now, grow both in length and girth, slowly and wonderfully stretching her virgin ass.

When it was as big as she could comfortably take it, it began sliding in and out of her, using the cum it had spewed onto her previously as lube, ass-fucking her, overwhelming her with new wonderful sensations. Varying wildly in depth, speed and hardness, the phenomena pushed Vicky into her first anal orgasm ever. It was even more powerful than her previous one, probably because of the taboo-feelings Vicky had always attached to ass-fucking. After her second climax, Vicky rested mere minutes before needing more. She got up and picked up a nearby wooden table, setting it down in front of the wall – aligning the edge of it with the wall. Then, she got on her back on the table and hung her head off the edge, inside of the phenomenon.

Two holes down, one to go, she thought to herself, as she tilted her head back, keeping her eyes closed. Although she fully trusted whatever it was that was fucking – and abusing – her, she didn't feel comfortable enough yet to do this with her eyes open...

Within seconds, Vicky felt a big cock head pushing against her lips and she opened up, allowing it access into her mouth. Just like she wanted, it began to fill her mouth, gradually fucking her throat more and more, gagging her repeatedly. It was degrading, humiliating and uncomfortable, exactly what she craved. She had denied herself these pleasures for too long, she thought. How did she manage all that time, and why had she stopped in the first place? It all seemed so unimportant right now. Right now, the hole was giving her exactly what she needed, what she deserved!

"I am nothing but a common whore," Vicky declared to herself. Although the thought was inspired by lust and her need for humiliation, she still meant every word.

True to the role she was playing, she extended both hands into the hole – and having sent instructions beforehand – quickly found two other big cocks. She wrapped her hands around them, giving them a quick wank, as she pulled them closer to her face. Vicky started sucking all three cocks alternately, feverishly wanking off the two she wasn't sucking off. This behavior wasn't giving her any pleasure, it just made her feel even more like a slut. When, after five or six minutes, all the nastiness was out of her system – for now – she contemplated asking the three cocks to unload in her face, but as her entire body was already covered in thick cock juice, she decided against it. With a single thought, she made the three cocks vanish. She got up, jumped off the table and made her way down to the bathroom, where she took a long, warm shower. She wasn't done yet, she was merely getting cleaned up for the next act.

She had something special in mind; something of a test. Not so much for the phenomenon – she knew there was nothing it couldn't provide – but for herself. She wanted to find out just how much of a slut she actually was, or could be. After finishing her shower, she grabbed a couple of magazines and headed back up to the attic. After pulling the table away from the wall, she positioned herself in between the two. Then, she bent forwards, putting her elbows next to her reading material and pressing her ass up against the wall.

Having received instructions from Vicky, the hole appeared directly behind her and extended high and wide enough, so that she could just take another step back, into the phenomenon. By pulling the table closer and shuffling her feet, she repositioned herself several times until only her upper body was still in the real world.

As Vicky licked one of her fingers and flipped the page of the top magazine, she relayed her next set of instructions, unspoken, to her non-corporeal lover. Straightaway, a rather moderate cock slid into her dripping cunt and started fucking her. Although her body shook and rocked, Vicky derived little pleasure from the fuck. About a minute later, she told it to squirt its load into her and pull out. Moments later, it was replaced by another cock. Although Vicky could tell it was a different one, it was as unimpressive as the first one.

This was exactly what Vicky was after; it had been a long time a dark fantasy of hers to just serve as a fuck hole, without getting any pleasure out of it. And to make the act even more demeaning and futile, she had explicitly requested cocks of this size. After the second cock, there was a third and a fourth and after the fifth – all pumping and unloading inside of her – Vicky stopped counting. After a while, she caught herself actually reading parts of some articles, comfortably settling into her role as a cum dump.

Feeling it was time to kink things up a notch, she looked back at the hole for a second – relaying her next command to it – and then faced forward again, continuing to flip through the magazine. While she was still, incompetently, being fucked in her cunt, a second dick pushed itself up her ass crack and penetrated her rectum.

Now she was getting inefficiently and boringly fucked in two holes, she thought as she shuddered with delight and lust. Vicky remained bent over the table for nearly thirty minutes, getting used by dozens of unimpressive cocks. Truth be told, she loved it. She loved the idea of anyone and everyone fucking her and dumping their loads inside of her. Only when she felt she'd been appropriately degraded and abused, she asked the hole to stop. With her ass and cunt both a little sore, she wobbled out of the attic and made her way down to her bedroom to lie down for a while.

Although her brain had no use for sleep right now, her body sure could use the downtime. She was going up there again, there was little doubt about that, but, although Vicky was randy as hell – from getting casually used by countless of cocks – she was running out of inspiration. She needed to get all this wickedness out of her system, before she could even think of reestablishing 'normal' relations with the phenomenon. Her face was a prime candidate, mostly because her two other holes were still a little sensitive. But she wanted more than a simple facial or bukkake, she wanted to actively participate in her destruction.

After racking her brain and contemplating possibilities for almost half an hour, she settled on something. Something vile, degrading and extremely humiliating. It was perfect! She walked into the upstairs storage room, grabbed a fresh box of tissues and hurried up the stairs, towards the attic. As she began relaying her instructions as clearly as she could, she could feel her cunt quiver in anticipation. It took her nearly twenty seconds to relay her detailed instructions with some very explicit thoughts and mental pictures. When she was done, she sat down in front the wall, on her ass, her back towards the wall and reclined. The hole quickly appeared and adjusted its size to allow Vicky to fully recline, causing her head and shoulders to vanish into the hole.

After a few moments, she could hear stroking. Dozens of cocks being jerked off. Impatiently she waited, for over a minute until she finally felt a first blast of watery cum splashing against her nose. This was in accordance with her instructions: like in a real bukkake, she didn't want to have any control over the timing. She wanted to be kept waiting. The second portion of her instructions was the cum: she didn't want the same perfect, juicy, thick, semen she'd always gotten from the hole; she wanted real sperm, from real cocks, with all the possible imperfections in quantity, consistency, texture and taste. The third and final part of her scheme involved some self-humiliation and a lot of sit-ups. After every facial – no matter how small – she sat up, took a tissue and wiped the cum off her face, immediately lying down again, her head back in the hole, where she waited for her next load.

Sometimes, she'd get a nice, fat load of warm sludge on her slutty face, but more often than not, it was just a few drops, maybe one or two strands. Sometimes, one tissue wasn't enough, while other times it was a waste of the tissue. Sometimes she had to wait for two or three minutes before getting blasted, sometimes she'd get two loads at once. Typically, the cocks depositing their loads, didn't touch her, though sporadically, they'd press up against her cheek, or her nose. Sometimes she'd even get dick slapped during the ejaculation.

Though the futility of wiping the cum off her face after every facial made her feel like a dumb whore, Vicky kept it up for nearly an hour. By then, the box of tissues was nearly depleted and the floor in front of the wall and all around Vicky was covered in crumpled up tissues. When she'd had enough, she slid out of the hole and just laid there for a few minutes, resting and coming to terms with what she'd done. Not one to dwell on past indelicacies for long, Vicky got up, took an extensive shower, got dressed and then went downstairs to watch some television. With one eye on the tv and a big part of her brain reflecting on recent events, she dozed off in under ten minutes.

When hours later, the sound of her husband's pick-up truck woke her, Vicky couldn't believe how horny she was; she couldn't remember if or what she'd been dreaming about, but it must have been quite the erotic adventure for her to wake up all hot and bothered. Acting on instinct, she got up and headed up the stairs, moments before her husband walked in through the door. She went straight up to the attic and took off all her clothes. She smiled as she looked around and saw all the used tissues lying around on the floor. This would suit her just fine...it would be like taking candy from a baby, Vicky thought as she sat down on the wooden floor and just waited.

About a minute later, she heard her husband calling out to her.

"Up here!" she yelled, drawing him upstairs.

Once he was on the second floor, he called out to her again.

"Here, in the attic," she called out.

"So, did you get over your fea..." Dave stopped mid-sentence as he saw his wife sitting with her back against the wall – as far as Dave knew this was an ordinary wall, little did he know this would be the instrument of his destruction – her right index and middle finger gently rubbing her clit.

"What the hell..." he said as he looked around the floor, "What's with all the tissues?"

"Oh, I masturbated up here a few times today," Vicky said unabashed as she brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them ostentatiously.

Dave, flabbergasted, gawked at his wife's bush once again and at her fingers, didn't say anything but unzipped his pants, realizing she was a sure thing right now.

"You did what?" he asked, calmly. It was clear that he wanted to her say it again.

"Masturbated... I jammed some fingers up my twat and just started going at it, right here on the floor, multiple times," Vicky lied.

"You little slut," Dave whispered as jacked his cock, approaching her.

"You have no idea what a slut I can be," she whispered, tempting him.

"Why don't you show me then," he said, now standing right in front of her, with his massive cock pointing straight at her. She looked up at him and opened her mouth, allowing him to slide his huge cock inside of her willing pie hole. As he fucked his wife's mouth for a few minutes, he took off his shirt and threw it on the floor. Vicky suddenly pushed him away, gave him a good twenty seconds to take off the rest of his clothes and then used his own shirt to blindfold her husband. Dave, more than up for a little kinky play, groped his wife's tits and caressed her bush in the meantime. When he was blindfolded, she turned him around and started caressing his back, arms and ass with her fingers and especially her fingernails, which caused goosebumps all over his body.

While she was doing that, she relayed instructions into the hole. Immediately a large cock appeared from the wall, right next to her face. She turned her head and started running her tongue along the side of it, up and down, up and down. While she caressed Dave's back with her fingers, she moved her head to the tip of the strange cock and swallowed as much of it as she could, then started sucking on it, fast, hard, but quietly.

After about thirty seconds, she had to force herself to stop before Dave would get suspicious. She got down on her knees, letting the cock slip out of her mouth, and reached in between Dave's legs, wrapping her right hand around his cock from the back. As Dave grunted, Vicky lifted her ass off her feet, pressed it up against the wall again, used her left hand to pull her ass cheeks apart and glanced over her shoulder at the wall, thinking, "Fuck my ass!"

As Dave enjoyed his gentle, uninspired handjob, Vicky had to bite her lip to keep from moaning out loud as her invisible lover was stretching her ass. When she could take no more, she asked the hole to stop, took a few moments to catch her breath and then said, "Hang on babe, I've got another idea" as she let go of his cock, sat down on her ass and maneuvered herself in between Dave's legs so that her face was directly underneath his cock and balls. As she resumed stroking his dick, Dave put both hands on her head to confirm that she was indeed in the position he assumed she was.

"Squat down baby," Vicky whispered, "Come down and fuck my mouth!"

She could feel his cock twitch and grow another inch after she said those words. When he squatted down and slowly slid his fat cock in her willing mouth, Vicky moaned. Little did Dave know that it wasn't his cock that was causing her to moan. In this new position, Vicky was on her back, her ass pressed firmly against the wall and while Dave was clumsily trying to fuck her mouth, Vicky was enjoying not one, but two fat cocks, one up her adulterous twat and one in her slut ass. She was getting fucked in all of her holes at the same time... She put her hands on Dave's butt, pulling him closer towards her face, edging him on to fuck her mouth harder and deeper. Even though she was putting minimal effort into Dave's pleasure, he seemed to be having the time of his life. Panting, moaning and whispering, "Oh yeah baby!"

Vicky shuddered through a wonderful orgasm trying her best to hide her pleasure from her husband as he was really getting the hang of fucking her throat. When he moaned, "Hon, I wanna fuck you... I mean really fuck you!"

"Ok baby," Vicky whispered after pulling her head away from his cock, "Let me just get in position for you." Dave stood up and waited. At the same time, she told the hole to fill her cunt with gooey sperm. After the two cocks had left her holes, her ass a bit sore and her cunt full of juicy sperm, Vicky turned around on her back, so that her head was right up against the wall.

"My pussy is all yours babe," Vicky said, prompting Dave to squat down, feel around and realize he was facing the wrong way. He turned and got on his knees, grabbing Vicky's legs and pushing his hard dick against her entrance.

"My god, you're soaking wet," Dave exclaimed, mistaking the supernatural sperm for Vicky's own wetness, feeling absolutely no resistance whatsoever while entering her, his cock sliding into her cunt all to the way to his balls. Vicky grinned at her clueless husband, while she relayed the next instructions to the hole. While Dave started fucking her pussy for all he was worth, folding her knees back onto her torso and groping her tits, the hole appeared right above her face and sprouted a big, fat, black, veiny cock. This time there was no sucking or stroking required, the black monster just started trickling gooey cum onto Vicky's face. She squirmed, moaned and turned her face in every possible direction and angle, making sure her whole face was covered in a disgusting layer of cock juice. About twenty seconds later, her husband collapsed on top of her, panting and moaning.

As he reached up to take off the blindfold, Vicky realized she would have difficulty explaining the cum on her face and so, out of reflex, said, "No, not yet, keep the blindfold on..."

"Why?" Dave asked, not used to getting seconds from his wife.

"Because," Vicky said, as she quickly got on all fours, her face right in front of her husband's flaccid cock, "I am not done with you yet!"

"What are you doing?" he asked, sensing and feeling where her head was.

"I wanna taste myself," she said as she swallowed his flaccid dick.

"Oh god," Dave gasped, forgetting the whole idea of taking off his blindfold, "You never did this before, you said you didn't like the taste of pussy."

"I guess it's an acquired taste, the kind that grows on ya..." Vicky whispered mischievously, letting his dick slip out of her mouth, just long enough to say those words.

As the wall provided another big cock to shove up Vicky's twat, Vicky continued to nurse and suckle on Dave's cock, tasting herself, but it was worth it, as she was getting savagely fucked once again. For several minutes, Vicky continued sucking her husband's cock as she was cheating on him at the same time... Vicky loved it! When he was hard again, Vicky had been fucked by at least three different cocks in both holes.

Then, Vicky was ready for the ultimate humiliation. She stopped sucking and said, "Baby, I want your cum in my face," and got up on her knees, her back against the wall. Dave whispered, "Fuck yeah," and started wanking off, feeling his free hand around for Vicky's head. Once he had found it, he held on to it and continued whacking off with the other hand.

What Dave didn't know, was that his slut of a wife was watching the scene from half a meter away, as the face which Dave was jacking off to, was a facsimile, provided by the hole on Vicky's request. Identical to the real thing – cum already dumped it on included – except for the fact that it wasn't attached to a real body, there was no way Dave could tell the difference and so, much to the amusement of his wife he continued jacking off to it.

Vicky carefully got on her knees behind her husband and began fingering herself, getting off on the fact that she was toying with her husband. Then, she got on her hands and knees right next to her husband and began sucking on a cock, which was sticking obscenely out of the wall. While slobbering over the unreal cock, she glanced up at her clueless husband and couldn't hold back the smile on her face. Upon her request, the cock pulled back and began squirting over her face.

Vicky laughed almost out loud as she was taking her second facial from her lover, while her husband was wanking off, thinking he was going to shoot in her face. Vicky however had no intention of taking even the smallest of droplet of her husband's cum. Instead she had something a lot more evil and wicked in mind. She waited until her husband was finally ready to cum, then carefully walked up behind him and waited until the cum was actual rushing up his shaft, before giving him a strong push, causing him to topple into the wall, which opened briefly to engulf him. Vicky, in essence not a bad person, felt an overwhelming feeling of lust as she watched her husband disappear into the wall. Out of instinct, she grabbed both her tits and started manhandling them roughly as her body squirmed in lust.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,395 Followers