The Hole Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,392 Followers

"Show me," she whispered.

Immediately the wall became transparent, and Vicky saw her confused husband looking around at her. He turned towards the wall and pushed against it, but couldn't get out. Vicky felt herself become more vicious with every passing second and felt her cunt water as she watched her husband scream and bang his fists on the wall. Deep down Vicky knew what she was doing was wrong and cruel, but she couldn't help herself - she got down on her knees in front of the wall, right where Dave was trapped and began playing with her clit as she looked at him. Dave's confused and enraged reaction almost helped to fuel Vicky's lust and before long she had two fingers up her twat, fucking herself as hard as she could. Then, Vicky looked at the wall and a few moments later a large, black cock manifested itself. As Vicky moved towards it and started sucking on it, Dave couldn't believe his eyes.

The cock seemed to appear out of nowhere; even on the inside of the wall Dave couldn't see or feel anything; aside from screaming and demanding to be set free, he was powerless, not only to escape, but to stop his wife from sucking on a non-corporeal cock. To his horror, he then watched his wife take that same cock up her adulterous twat and up her ass. After getting fucked in all of her holes, and orgasming like a high school girl getting her first proper shafting, it was time for her third facial. She made sure she had her husband's attention – which wasn't hard, considering the fact that there was nothing else for him to see, as everything behind him was pitch black – and then gave the order to cum. Shocked, humiliated and a little scared, Dave watched his wife take the largest facial he had ever seen – in real life or in porn...

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,392 Followers