The Hole in the Attic Pt. 07

Story Info
Wedding bells for Jimmy and Maggie?
23.6k words
4.69
15.7k
41
5

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSipes
JSipes
1,099 Followers

This chapter is the continuation of Parts one through six of the series. As in the other chapters, there is incest, oral sex, anal sex, and a threesome or two. All characters participating in sexual acts are at least eighteen or older. There may also be a few surprises in this next chapter.

To this point, Jimmy has had sex with his older sister, Maggie, his Mom, Betty, his sister's best friend, Gina, his Mom's personal assistant, Becky, his ex-brother-in-law's sister, Mona, his neighbor, Sandra, and several women he met through his employment. Other family members are having sex with each other, but only Jimmy knows who is fucking who. The other family members are only aware of their own extracurricular sexual deeds. In this chapter, all is revealed with a good old family fuckfest.

≈≈≈≈≈

Well, Maggie finally did it. Against everyone's advice, she bought a home in Texas. Not just a house but a sprawling fifteen-hundred-acre ranch (about 2.4 sq. miles) with horses and everything. The Red River Guest Ranch is so large; Maggie had to purchase a pickup truck to get around to all the points of interest, such as the stables, bunkhouses, coral, etc. The ranch is so large you either traveled in that truck, by horseback, or the less reasonable option, on foot. In the middle of the fifteen-hundred-acres is an antebellum southern plantation-style two-story house. I guess Maggie decided to start spending some of her millions sitting the Camelot Corporate holdings.

The Red River Guest Ranch is a working ranch with experienced ranch hands who possess the expertise to run a money-making enterprise. Thirty-five horses came with the ranch, and another thirty horses owned by avid equestrians boarded there to bring a steady income. There were also twelve cabins for families who wanted to experience what it is like to live on a ranch. Throughout the week, people pay to ride the horses owned by the ranch, and the cabins are usually booked year-round.

It took Maggie a while, but she finally convinced me to sell my condo and move in with her at Red River Ranch. We now live together as boyfriend and girlfriend, but neither Maggie nor I dare tell Mom and Dad. Naturally, when Mom and Dad come to visit, we sleep in our separate bedrooms. We wisely chose to have separate bedrooms for appearances only, but we do sleep together in the master bedroom for the most part. Dad doesn't often visit because he still owns his repair shop in Georgia, but Mom's visits have become more frequent, and her stay is becoming longer each time. She mentioned retiring as Vice-Principal at Marietta High School and spending more time at our ranch. Maggie and I are looking for a way to tell Mom about our love for each other and our sleeping arrangement because she will more than likely understand and find a way to tell Dad.

Mom has been here a week, and my balls are about to explode. I can't sleep with Maggie while Mom is in the house, and I can't sleep with Mom for the same reason. I had to find a way to get Mom alone because we had not shared a bed since I last met her three months ago near Atlanta during one of my client calls. Just seeing her made my cock ache for the warmth of the penis, massaging muscles inside the silky walls of her wet pussy. I had to find a way to get her alone and release my pent-up sexual energy. And break the news to her about Maggie and me.

≈≈≈≈≈≈

One afternoon, I took the pickup and showed Mom around the ranch. She was wearing a colorful sundress, and I could tell she was braless. Each time I hit a bump, her boobs would jiggle. As we toured the ranch, I searched for a secluded spot to stop and show proper attention to those sexy bouncing tits, but this part of Texas is relatively flat and treeless, except for small mesquite trees. I had almost given up finding a place when I suddenly remembered; we had several cabins we rented to vacationers. I asked Mom if she would like to see one. She blushed and nodded her head yes. I couldn't understand the reason for her blushing until we stepped inside the cabin. As soon as I closed the door, she pushed me onto the bed and straddled my waist. She quickly slipped her sundress over her head, leaving only her bikini-style white silk panties.

"Oh my God, Jimmy! It's about time. I have been waiting all week to have you inside me," Mom moaned as she unbuckled my belt and jerked my jeans to my knees.

Her warm wet lips encircled my hard cock, and I embarrassingly unloaded in her mouth after the first swipe of her tongue. Mom drank it all down and then used her thumb on the backside of my cock to push more cum up my shaft to the tip and then sucked it into her mouth as well.

"I'm sorry, Mom. I couldn't hold it any longer, and it happened so quickly I was unable to warn you I was going to cum."

Mom placed her index finger to my lips to stop my babbling. She replaced her finger with her lips and kissed me passionately. I shuddered as her lips pressed against mine. She sighed, and I kissed her back as my tongue delved deeply into her mouth. Before I realized it, Mom had my still hard cock inside her vagina, rubbing her clit vigorously against my pubic bone. She didn't bother removing her panties, only pulling them aside to allow my cock to slide into her hot wet vagina. Within a few seconds, she froze in place and began to shake and shudder as a massive orgasm engulfed her body. Mom's pussy squeezed my cock so tightly it was painful for me until it popped free of her constricting vaginal walls.

"Oh my god, Jimmy! I have been thinking about how good your cock felt since I boarded the plane to come here from Atlanta. Oh my fucking god, I needed that before I went out of my goddamn mind," She squealed.

"I've wanted you too, Mom, but I didn't know how to get you alone because Maggie always seemed to be around."

Mom shook her head in agreement and said, "I shudder to think what your older sister would do if she ever found out you and I were in a sexual relationship. Do you think she would see us as perverts and disown us?"

"I don't think Maggie would ever disown us, Mom, but I'm not anxious for her to find out about these stolen moments we have together. I'm not sure what she would think about us if she found out."

I hurriedly shimmed out of my clothes and pulled her to me, kissing her lips again. Mom returned my kiss, wrapping her arms around my neck as my hands roamed her body. She shivered, shuddered, and shook from her excitement and arousal. Mom's pussy was flooding with her fluids. She breathlessly gasped in my ear that she couldn't wait for me to penetrate her again. I moved my mouth down to her breasts. She moaned when I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and gently scraped my teeth over her hard swollen nipple. She wrapped her soft hand around my cock and stroked me gently. I moaned and kissed my way down her abdomen, stopping at her navel. She giggled as I tickled her navel with my tongue. I moved down slowly until I was breathing my hot breath on her mons. She shivered when I kissed her there.

"You smell wonderful, Mom," I said as I inhaled the aroma of her feminine arousal.

"Oh god, please suck my pussy, Jimmy," She begged. "I need to feel your tongue on my clit."

"In good time, Mom, in good time," I replied.

I still find it exciting when a woman begs me to please her. I slipped her panties off and casually kissed her vagina all over softly, and Mom shook with passion from my wet kisses. Her legs were spread, waiting for me to plunge my tongue into her hot, wet pussy. I could tell she was at a point that if I touched her clit with my tongue, she would scream in orgasm. I began to softly stroke her clit with my fingertip. She squealed loudly and then slapped her hand over her mouth to muffle her cry but then squealed again, even louder.

"My, my, my, aren't we excited," I said, chuckling.

I reached further up her body, past her legs, and grabbed both breasts, squeezing and twisting her nipples with my thumb and index finger as I assaulted her clit.

"Oh my god, please suck my clit, Jimmy," Mom begged. "Please don't tease me any longer."

I did as she asked and sucked her clit between my lips, and began hammering it with my tongue. I also inserted two fingers searching for her g-spot. Once I found it, I licked up and down her slit. Then locating her clit again, I flicked my tongue across and over it, over and over again. Her orgasm was immediate and intense. I tasted her sweetness and worked to dip my tongue even deeper, her juices almost intoxicating, making my head swirl as effectively as any alcoholic drink I'd ever had. I continued coaxing more and more of her juices to flow, my excitement growing with hers.

"OH SHIT!" she cried at the sudden change in sensations, her juices flowing copiously from her, running down my chin and neck as I continued to lick her towards her climax.

"Oh my god, oh my god, Jimmy, I'm cumming," she shrieked. "Oh fuck me, hard. Fuck me hard with your fingers, Jimmy."

Mom's pussy clamped down on my fingers. I had never felt such pressure from a vagina. Her vaginal walls closed down on my fingers like a vice grip. I was glad it was my fingers and not my cock in her pussy. The pressure would have destroyed my poor dick. I gradually eased my fingers from her when I felt her vagina begin to relax.

"Oh my god, Jimmy. Please fuck me. Please fuck me as hard as you can."

I smiled at her as she gazed up at me, desperately needing to get fucked again. I eagerly nodded my agreement. I moved between her spread thighs and pressed my cock gently against her pussy. It was still tightly shut, and she almost screamed when I tried to push into her taut opening. I told Mom that her pussy felt much tighter than usual. It felt so constricted I wondered if she could take the stretching without many discomforts. She ignored me, reached down, took my cock in hand, and lined it up with her opening. She humped her hips twice to urge me on. Her pussy didn't want my cock to re-enter for some strange reason.

"I will go slowly, Mom," I said softly, pressing my cock against her wet opening. I didn't want to hurt her, and I didn't want her tight pussy to injure my cock.

She looked surprised when my cock started to stretch her. She was still so tight it even hurt me until my plum-shaped cock head popped past her constrained opening. She groaned in pain but said it still felt good to be so full. Then slowly, very slowly, I slipped further into her body, and I could feel her vaginal walls begin to relax. She was still being stretched but said the feeling of my cock sliding past her labia was a marvelous feeling.

"Oh my god," Mom cried out. "Oh god, oh god, that feels so good."

"You are gripping me like a vise, Mom. Please try to relax. My god, you are so tight," I moaned.

Mom exhaled the breath she was holding and finally relaxed. I was as far in as I could go. Mom's cervix now cupped the head of my blood-engorged penis. She was shaking with passion and from the approach of her imminent orgasm. I wasn't sure if I should continue pressing into her more.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," she cried. "I can feel my pussy being stretched farther than ever before.

"Does that hurt Mom?" I asked. "If it is too painful, I can stop."

"No, no, it feels wonderful," Mom replied, tears rolling out of the corners of her eyes.

I pulled out a couple of inches and then pressed in again. Mom moaned, digging her nails into my ass. I felt pain from her nails but also pleasure.

"Yes, yes, yes," she cried.

Pulling out slowly, I watched Mom's pretty face. She had her eyes closed now that she was so close to losing it in orgasm. I slowly pushed into her, she moaned. Slowly pulling out, I then drove into her again. Mom was in another world now. Her expression said the only thing she felt now was a pleasure. I sped up my thrusts. In, out, in, out. Within a few minutes, I was slamming into her as hard as I could. She was taking my entire cock into her body.

"Oh fuck me, hard. Fuck me hard, Jimmy."

I shoved my hard cock deep into her still twitching pussy. I started to pump into her, driving my cock hard into her over and over. Her big soft tits rolled and moved on her chest with each impact of my body against hers. She reached to her nipples and pulled and tugged them as I slammed myself into her over and over.

"Oh yes. That's it. Fuck me. Fuck me hard!" Mom moaned as I pumped in and out of her. I could feel sweat trickling down my body and dripping onto her, but she didn't seem to care, her creamy white skin glistening with a light sheen of sweat. Over and over, I drove my cock into her, feeling her soft tunnel walls teasing me, coaxing me towards a climax.

"You're going to make me come. Jimmy, you're really going to make me come hard!" she gasped as she lay under me, her hands moving to my hips to coax me to drive into her even harder. In and out, I plunged, watching her face, watching her hard nipples get harder, her areola puckering and engorging as her climax worked closer.

The look on Mom's face was pure ecstasy as I pumped my rock-hard shaft into her, banging my head into her cervix with each stroke. I continued with renewed enthusiasm. Mom was moaning and humping and using her heels against my buttocks to pull me deeper. I could feel my orgasm coming on rapidly. Her vagina seemed to want to pull me deeper even as I tried to continue stroking in and out, the sudden change in tightness driving me past the edge.

"Fuck!" she screamed as her orgasm burst forth, consuming her in total pleasure. "Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh, fuck."

"AHHHH!" I gasped as my body jerked, jamming my cock hard into her. Mom's pussy clamped down on my cock again just as I was coming. I roared my pleasure to the room. My cock felt like it exploded as I pumped my sperm into my Mom. I felt my cock pump a gush of cum into her, and then another and another.

"Oh my fucking god! Oh, fuck! Oh fuck. Oh, fuck!" I shouted as I slammed into my Mom one last time.

I had no idea how many times I pumped into her before I collapsed on top of her, panting. She wrapped me in her arms and her legs, holding me on top of her. Still coming, she just shook under me. She let me know she could feel my hot cum fill her.

"Oh god, yes, yes, yes, fucking yes," Mom shouted.

We didn't care if anyone heard us or not, and I hoped someone did. I whispered to Mom that nothing would please me more than to tell the whole world I had just fucked my beautiful Mom. She screamed again as another mild orgasm shot through her at that thought. Then her arms and legs released me, and the muscles of her pussy forced my waning cock out of her.

"I can't breathe, honey," she said as she pushed me to get off. "I Can't breathe."

I rolled off her and lay on my side, staring at Mom as she slowly opened her eyes. She smiled and said, "Wow."

I kissed her on the forehead, and she blushed a deep red and said, "Just wow, honey. I knew from the first moment your cock re-entered me that this would be a great, great fuck. Wow! Just fucking wow is all I can say."

I blushed but felt a twinge of something unusual at her use of the word fuck to describe what we had just done with each other. I had never really given it much thought before, but the word fuck just made it sound so much more enjoyable.

"Thank you, Jimmy," she said.

"No, thank you, Mom. You were marvelous, magnificent, wonderful, and I have no more words for how you were."

Mom blushed some more. Then she was up and hurrying to the bathroom to clean herself. She brought a warm, wet washcloth with her and, after licking our combined juices from my cock with her tongue, cleaned me with the washcloth.

"Thank you again, Mom."

Mom cleaned herself and then smiled at me before taking the washcloth back to the bathroom. She took the time to pee before returning, so I tried to think of a way to tell her about Maggie and my living arrangements. I was desperate, and the only thing that instantly came to mind was to suggest a threesome, maybe. It worked with Becky and Maggie, and it was the best I could do at the moment. As we chatted, I held her close in my arms and waited for the afterglow to wear off.

"Mom, are you and Becky still doing... still doing...you know?" I managed to ask.

"Why on earth would you bring that up right now, Jimmy? That's something private between Becky and me," She scolded and looked at me suspiciously.

"I don't mean to pry in your private moments, but Becky is the same age as Maggie and.... and....," I struggled for the right word to express my thoughts.

"And what?" Mom looked a bit puzzled.

"I was just wondering... you know....?"

"No, I don't know, Jimmy! So, why don't you tell me what you are trying to say about Becky and me," Mom heatedly asked?

"I don't mean to piss you off, Mom, or falsely accuse you of anything, but Becky is young and beautiful, and Maggie is the same age as Becky and equally as young and beautiful. I was just wondering if.... you know.... if you.... " I stuttered and stammered but couldn't bring myself to say what I meant.

"Damn it, Jimmy! Stop all the bullshit and tell me what the hell you are talking about!"

It was apparent I had struck a nerve with Mom. I am sure she knew where I was going with my questions, and I was beginning to see I had made a grievous mistake by bringing the matter up. I was at a loss at how I was going to recover. I didn't want to say anymore, but I knew Mom would never let me stop now. I decided to bite the bullet and continue.

"Mom, have you ever fantasized about being with Maggie while you are doing what you do with Becky?"

Mom's face turned three shades of red, and a kaleidoscope of emotional expressions flashed across her face. She took a deep breath and appeared to be on the verge of hyperventilation.

"How can you ask me that, Jimmy? Maggie is your sister and my daughter, for god's sake! It would be wrong of me to do anything like that with my daughter."

"Why would it be wrong to have sex with your daughter when you have been having sex with your son for years now?"

Mom leaped out of bed and began putting her clothes on like the house was on fire. I tried to talk to her, but she ignored me. I was barely through dressing when she darted outside and started trudging up the road on foot.

"Wait, Mom. Get in the truck, and I'll give you a ride.

"I'll walk, thank you!"

"Get in the truck, Mom. We are at least a mile from the ranch house. And besides, you are walking in the wrong direction, the house is in the other direction."

Mom turned around slowly and walked to the passenger side of the truck. I opened the door and helped her into the vehicle, and she wouldn't look me in the eyes. Neither of us spoke the first few minutes, and I was the first to break the silence.

"Mom, I'm sorry if I made you angry. That wasn't my intention, and I shouldn't have said anything. I am a stupid dumbass at times."

"You were right when you said you shouldn't have said anything. It would be best if you had kept your mouth shut and left well enough alone. I enjoy what you and I have together, Jimmy, but you just made me realize it was wrong to be having an incestuous affair with my son. I had successfully avoided seeing it as wrong until you suggested I may have incestuous thoughts about my daughter."

"That's not what I was saying, Mom."

"Well, you don't have to worry about things like that anymore because I just had my last incestuous affair with one of my children!"

Things were quickly going from bad to worse. I had to find a way to turn this around. I didn't want to lose what Mom and I had together. And I wasn't sure if it was wise to let her know that Maggie and I were also in an incestuous relationship. I should have spoken with Maggie and gotten her input before jumping into the deep end of the pool. Oh well, I had started something that needed to be completed, so I trudged on.

JSipes
JSipes
1,099 Followers