The Holiday Ch. 04

Story Info
After a near miss, Sarah gets a little help in the shower.
1.7k words
4.47
19.4k
6
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Thanks for the feedback. Here is chapter 4. I'm aiming for one a week, and as always, please comment, favourite or subscribe if you want more. It is very heartening to get positive feedback, and it inspires me to write more.

*****

Astrid was coming down the gravel path, her hands carrying a pair of towels and yet another tub piled high with dirty dishes. "Man, these kids just make such a mess," she complained obliviously. "I swear they've used every single dish and mug we brought. Here - shift over, Sarah, I've got this. Most of this mess was made by my kids after all."

Sarah - still catching her breath, Bill's cum still sliding down her leg - moved over mutely and let Astrid take over at the washing up sink.

"We've been waiting for you Bill," Astrid complained. "The fire is almost out. Weren't you getting wood after your shower? What took you so long?"

"Um .. yes. I was cold and the hot water just felt so .. nice," stammered Bill, who had by now put his towel back on. Sarah could still see the faint outline of his still hard cock. "I'll go get that wood now." He flashed a dark glance at Sarah as if to say - we're not done yet - and headed off to the campsite manager's office.

Sarah wondered how much Astrid had seen. Nothing, it seemed. Astrid seemed preoccupied with the dishes. Too preoccupied to notice the flush on Sarah's face, the fact that her bikini and coverup were askew, and the tell-tale smell of sex that seemed - to Sarah - to permeate the air around them. Her heart thumped in her chest as she contemplated what had just happened: Had she just let herself be fucked - magnificently - by Bill outside a public washroom? She wasn't a cheater - she loved Ted - but what had happened had been so sudden, and, she admitted to herself, it had felt so good. So, so good. And yet, they had both risked good marriages for 5 risky minutes.

Astrid started humming as she washed the dishes. Her mood seemed improved now that Bill had been packed off on his campfire task. "Hey, Sarah, go get your shower before I use up all the hot water here," she said as she motioned to the towels. "I'll get these done and then I'll join you. I brought you a towel 'cause I bet you need a shower - you've been on the beach all day."

Sarah mumbled her thanks, picked up a towel and headed into the communal showers. Each washing block had a sink outside for dishes, and separate male and female shower and toilet blocks. It was late and the showers were deserted. Sarah stripped off - grateful for a moment of privacy. She ducked under a hot stream of water, sluicing off the still sticky cum on her thighs before Astrid came in.

The hot water needled her skin, reviving the guilty memories of Bill's touch. As she stood under the stinging spray, going through the motions of cleaning herself, all Sarah could think about was how he had penetrated her - as if he had read her mind and had known that all she needed was to be bent over that sink and fucked like a bitch in heat.

She lathered up her blonde hair and rinsed, then squirted another round of soap to wash her body. As she washed her tender breasts, she thought about Bill's paws, roughly grasping her nipples. She bent over to wash her legs, and felt more cum drip down her legs. She hurriedly washed that away. She perched a toe on a tiled ledge to allow her better access to wash her sopping pussy.

As she parted her folds, she winced a little. Her pussy lips were still so swollen from arousal, and the rough fucking earlier. She added another pump of soap to soothe them. Now slick, her lips yielded to her touch. Her fingers gently rubbed her folds, working the soap between them. She tilted her hips to let the warm shower water gently rinse them. She spread her legs a little more, relishing the feel of the warm water, the slippery soap, the gentle touch of her hands. Her fingers felt so soft and small after the big, thick fingers of Bill.

And there he was again in her thoughts. The memory of Bill spearing her, parting her lips with his stiff manhood. Unlike more considerate lovers, his fingers had never touched her cunt. Ted always made sure his fingers were well lubed, before rubbing her lips and spreading her juices, and then - only when she was dripping with arousal and mewing for release, would he part her lips with one gentle hand, while guiding his cock in with the other. Ted was never rough, like the way BIll had been.

Sarah, lost in her thoughts, aroused, kept rubbing her lips with her fingers, even though they were well past clean. Her inner labia were so swollen they protruded - like a beautiful flower, as Ted often liked to say, before he would delicate lap at them, again and again until she came. Sarah thought about how his tongue would feel - her poor, tender lips could use a little delicate loving.

As she slid her fingers up and down her lips, parting them gently, she noticed her clit standing to attention. Despite all the orgasms today, it seems like her little nubbin was still aching for more. Sarah closed her eyes, marvelling at how insatiable she was today. More, she thought. I want more.

She leaned back against the wall, one foot still perched on the ledge, her legs still spread open. With her eyes screwed shut, she focused only on one thing, the pleasure centre between her legs that was calling out for release. Her soapy fingers stroked her lips, then circled her clit, again and again, faster and faster. She ran her other hand up to her breasts, and pinched her poor, sore nipples. This time, her mind was blank. Thoughts of Bill's rough thrusts, Ted's gentle ministrations, all flew from her mind. All she could focus on was sensation of pressure on the centre of her consciousness, her fingers now pinching her clit, circling it, pinching it again, circling it again.

Quickly now, she thought. The urge to cum was so great now, she was dizzy with need. She savagely thrust three fingers past her sore lips, mashing her clit with her thumb, humping her hand when -

Somewhere in the distance, a door banged shut. Male voices echoed over from the other half of the block. Sarah opened her eyes, and Astrid was standing there, a few feet away, naked, watching her. How long had she been there for? Her face- usually so open and frank - was inscrutable.

"Don't stop," breathed Astrid. "You're so close. Don't stop on my account. It's so hot watching you. Show me how you do it."

Sarah, overcome with need, past the point of embarrassment, started touching herself again. But the magic of the moment was gone - while her clit was still rock hard and her pussy dripping with her juices, the pressing, tugging and stroking of her fingers wasn't able to push her over the edge. She whimpered with longing and frustration.

"Here," said Astrid. She knelt down between Sarah's legs, and planted her mouth firmly on Sarah's clit. With a quick inhale, she forcefully sucked on that tender morsel of flesh. Astrid gripped Sarah's hips firmly, parting her lips wider and allowing her more access to her hot centre of need.

With the sensation of Astrid's warm mouth, of the strong suction and pressure on her clit, Sarah was back at the edge again. Sensing her want, Astrid drove three slender fingers up into Sarah's wet snatch as she continued sucking and sucking, while humping her other hand, pleasuring herself.

"Ah, that's too much," panted Sarah. Incoherent now with need, her head twisted from side to side as her breath came in gasps. Her yelp of "ow" turned to "ohhhhh" as pleasure overtook discomfort, and she rode an ever rising wave of sensation.

Astrid moaned encouragement as her tongue and lips continued their assault and her busy fingers continued stroking Sarah from within. Sarah whimpered and moaned, her thighs shaking, body rigid. And suddenly that wave of pleasure crested, and all she could feel was the gush of release, her orgasm rocketing through her body, sending jolts of electricity coursing down her legs.

Panting, she looked down at Astrid, whose face was shiny with Sarah's juices. "Um .. thank you," she stammered. Astrid grinned back at her.

"You looked like you need a little help there. Sometimes, only a mouth will do it, right? I get that way too."

She winked. "I went to an all girls high school. Sometimes, a mouth is all you have. Now, scoot," she scolded. "I want my shower before all the hot water is gone. And I need to come too."

Sarah, still dumb with relief, sat on the changing bench trying to collect her thoughts. So much pleasure, all in one day. Her body felt empty, like a sponge that had been wrung out.

Astrid hummed as she showered. Her little fingers continued their swirling and teasing of her cunt. Sarah marvelled at Astrid's efficient touch - soon, Astrid was panting, then moaning, and then - just as quickly as she had started - she made a little yelp, and sighed. Astrid made it look so easy. But then, she'd always been such a no nonsense woman. Sarah wondered what Astrid and Bill were like in bed together - he was so rough and impetuous, and she was so neat and matter of fact.

Astrid opened her eyes and caught Sarah's gaze. "That was a nice shower surprise," she breathed. "I didn't think you were the type ... but then, it's always the quiet ones that surprise you, eh."

Little did she know, thought Sarah. Little did she know.

To be continued ...