The Holiday Discovery Ch. 03

Story Info
Anna's Dilemma Continues: Anna and her mother both need to go!
1.4k words
4.49
33.7k
14

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tach14
tach14
34 Followers

Anna felt much so better since she cleaned up her "accident" earlier this afternoon. Now Anna's parents and siblings are on their way home from a long day of shopping at the mall. She felt her stomach make another rumble. "Uh I hope I don't have to poop again! My family will be home soon. I can't make a mess with everyone around!" Anna worries.

She's now changed into a clean pair of light blue panties, some comfortable black leggings which cling to her ass perfectly, and a green sweater. Anna had a lot to eat today so she decides to try to have little food as possible for dinner. She'll have a massive load sooner or later, but with her siblings and family back, finding a peaceful bathroom is very difficult.

It's now close to dinnertime when Anna's family finally arrives as she hears them pull into the garage. Her stomach is still rumbling as she starts to feel the urge to poop. Her parents talk about finding clothes for the whole family and the new store for the kids at the mall. Anna's stomach gurgles and she fights an urge to fart, "Uh I need to go soon, I hope this dinner and the greasy food court in the mall isn't going to occupy all the toilets" Anna thought picking at her spaghetti. Her family enjoys the food court because of all the options.

"Oh Anna we aren't you going to eat more pasta? You've hardly touched your plate dear." Anna's mother asks gesturing to her plate.

"Um I had a big lunch and I'm getting pretty full mom" Anna mutters clutching her stomach with one hand. "Why could they have been away another hour?!"she thought nervously picking a few more noodles to slurp down. Everyone else was almost finished clearing their plates.

"Well Anna have some more please it's your father's favorite meal" her mother replies glancing a look at her husband who is too distracted with his plate.

"Ok ok mother! I'm almost done." Anna sighs getting more fidgety in her chair. Her mom nods and finishes eating. Anna's bowels are churning. The pasta isn't going to agree with her and she knows it. She manages a few more bites to escape any more comments from her family before pushing her plate away.

An hour after dinner her family is all resting and watching some TV on the couch. She's sitting on the love seat next to her mom, while her little siblings are next to her father resting on the couch. Anna fidgets and secretly slides a hand under her butt to help hold it in. She notices her mothers stomach rumble a little too. She might have to go too. "I think mom is feeling some effects from her day at the mall and dinner... I wonder how long she's been holding her poop in?" Anna thought glancing at her mother. She's probably been struggling all day at the mall.

Her mom has short dirty blonde hair and still looks pretty curvy after having children. She's wearing a slightly revealing blue sweater and a tight fitting pair of jeans. Her mother began to rock a little in her seat and sat on one of her feet. "Uh oh someone is going to be in need of the toilet soon. Clearly she hasn't gone since she's been back from the mall." Anna thought smirking while turning back to the TV.

Another half an hour goes by and Anna is starting to sweat a little. Her bowels are really full now and the pasta is going right through her. A short hot pre-poop fart escapes, "mmm I can't hold out much longer! I just want to see what happens to mom though. I bet she gets some in her panties!" Anna snickers while squirming her seat a little more. Then her father announces that's he's going upstairs to get cleaned up, which means he's going to take forever in the bathroom. Anna sighs and rolls her eyes.

Her siblings run off to get ready to shower and get ready for bed. Anna's only option is to now hold on until her mother gives up and goes to the basement, unless she goes now. Anna moves to get up, but her mother says, "Awe Anna why don't you finish watching this show before you run off? I've hardly seen you all day."

"Ah um sure mom okay just a few more minutes right?" Anna stutters sitting down again. A turd is now beginning to work its way out of her anus. She closes her eyes and shivers as she clenches her ass desperately keeping her tiring anus closed. "I gotta go soon! I'm going to mess my pants if I wait much longer" Anna worries slowly massaging her lower stomach.

"Yes dear then you can run off and do whatever you have planned for the evening" her mother replies with her face making a little grimace. She's hasn't gone poop in a few days and all the activities and food today has definitely got things moving.

She notices her mom is slightly squirming a little more. Her mother accidentally lets a wet fart out. Rrrrrrrrrrrp! "Oh I'm sorry it must've been those fries at the mall!" Her mom replies laughing it off. Anna nods looking away, more focused on her dilemma. Another silent fart breaks loose as she clenches her ass again. She's losing the battle now. Her mother is shifting in her seat clutching her stomach. Then her mom's belly makes a low rumble noise. She sets the remote down and gets up.

"Uh Anna I'm off to the toilet now, I can't wait too much longer" she mutters hobbling toward the basement stairs. Anna gets up slowly with one hand holding her ass cheeks to help hold back a messy accident. She pokes her head upstairs and hears the shower running. Uh her father is in that bathroom, and the kids are still in the others.

"Uh now mom is heading toward the last open toilet! I better head down there too!" Anna thought carefully prancing towards the basement. She begins to descend the steps and her load is begging to be released. She is too desperate to wait another moment longer. Anna pauses half way down biting her lip. "Oh no please not now! Uh I'm almost there!" Anna whines taking the last few steps. She rounds the corner to see her mother in front of the bathroom stall door standing bent over with a hand on the door.

Anna can see her mom's tight jeans slightly begin to bulge. Her poop is poking it's way into her panties! "Oh please I'm so close!" Her mother gasps to herself not noticing her desperate daughter's gaping eyes. Anna feels herself getting a little wet as she shuffles toward the door. She can see her mothers feet as she yanks down her pants and panties before throwing herself on the toilet. As Anna gets closer, she hears her mom grunting and moaning in relief. "Mmmmmmph that was almost a disaster" her mom sighs still filling the toilet.

Anna stumbles into the door with her poop now poking through her anus. She desperately tries to clench it in. She knocks and whimpers, "Hey Mom please open up! I really gotta go! P-please hurry I'm about to mess my panties!" Her mother opens the door revealing her situation. The bowl is really full and she's still going.

"I'm still going honey give me a few minutes!" her mom cries trying to empty her bowels quicker as she strains a little more. Anna is now prancing from one leg to the other and is holding herself in front of her mother.

"I can't wait any longer it's coming out!" Anna stammers now with her ass facing her mom. Her load pushes out again as she loses the battle. Her tired anus stretches and widens as a thick warm turd crackles it's way into her light blue panties. Anna gasps trembling in the pleasure as another knobby turd forces it's way into Anna's expanding leggings. Her mother stares mouth gaping in silence. She didn't know someone could produce so much!

Anna's mother finally finishes her movement and stands up. She turns Anna around hugging her. "It's ok Anna it happens to everyone" she whispers feeling Anna's load in the seat of her pants. "You better go get cleaned up before the kids see you" She says pulling up her own pants and stained panties.

Anna's mother leaves with a smile. She shuts the door and finishes messing her pants. The last turd squishes it's way into her now brown panties. She gropes her huge bulge. "I think my mother had some of that popcorn too! And I bet she got some more today" Anna thought emptying her mess into the toilet. She ponders, "I'll definitely have to be more careful next time I play more naughty games."

tach14
tach14
34 Followers