The Hollywood Cassanova Ch. 1

Story Info
Calista Flockhart, Michelle Pfieffer, Sophie Marceau, & more!
5.4k words
4.43
37.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixote
Quixote
122 Followers

Chapter 1: A Midsummer's Night Dream

I'm generally known as the best at what I do.

Now, what I do doesn't make me famous. Quite the opposite. But it does allow me to inhabit the circles of fame. You could say that I meet a lot of celebrities in my line of work.

You see, when a movie is being shot, tensions can run quite high. For actors, the action is very sporadic. There is a lot of waiting around for the technicians to light or change the scenes. On top of that, the actors and actresses sometimes have to spend hours in make-up every day. A lot of times they have to shoot nights. This, added to the pressure that they have to be on top of their game at all times, can be extremely. Especially when their lover is not able to come to the set, or if they don't have a lover.

And that's when they call me.

Some people might call what I do prostitution and I guess that's as good a word as any. I like to think of it more as a morale technician. I keep the actors fresh, invigorated, and relaxed. Or should I say actresses.

Sometimes a director will hire me for an entire movie, and sometimes they will hire me for just the day. It wholly depends on the length of the shoot, the amount in the budget, and, of course, the type of actress.

As I have stated, I am probably the best at what I do. My virility, stamina, physique, technique, and length have gone towards making me so, and I have spent a long time honing those techniques. I am often requested by name by certain actresses and am never out of work, which is very gratifying.

You'd be surprised at who I service in the industry. You give me the name of one of the top Hollywood actresses and the chances are, I've nailed them. Even the married ones. That's okay because it is generally known, by those who know about it, that it is all a part of the movie making business.

Not a lot of people outside of the movie industry, even outside of the actors, directors, and producers, know about it though. The sex that goes on behind the scenes, so to speak, is a secret kept between the producer, director, actress, and myself. I am completely professional and confidential. We all are in my business. It's a great gravy train, with excellent perks, and you would be a fool to cash your chips in after one arrangement.

I always let the customer have their way and would never dream of telling anyone since it could mean the end of a brilliant career. I am, of course, always uncredited at the end of a movie, but I am one of the most vital cogs in the works.

My wife is in the same business as I am, and it was she who suggested I write these memoirs. She has stories of her own though of course. I occasionally work with her, which can be a lot of fun, and we might get to that... eventually.

But first I thought I'd tell you about an 'arrangement' I got a couple weeks ago...

***

Lately, I've been getting a some television work.

Sexual tensions don't usually run high on TV hows unless they are filming 'off set'. In another city, for example.

For this particular show, a show about a ditsy woman in a Boston law firm, a lot of establishing shots were being done at city landmarks with all of the principal characters. The shooting had run long and tempers high and I was called in double quick.

I had just flown in from LA and had only talked to the producer on the phone. He told me to go to the Boston Hilton and gave me a list of room numbers and times. He had spoken to the actresses and they knew to expect me.

Consulting the card, I went straight up to the third floor and made my way to the first suite. I knew pretty much who the first client would be since it is customary to give the starlet or 'headliner' primary attention.

I knocked.

The door was opened by a beaming Calista Flockhart.

'Russ! Hi! God, I'm so glad they sent you, come in.'

'Hi Calista, how are ya, babe?' I give her a peck on the cheek.

'Oh, okay. Just a long hard day, you know how it is. Sit down, can I get you a drink.'

'That'd be great, thanks.' I said, sinking onto the couch. Good and springy, I thought.

'What do you want?' she asked, opening the mini-bar. 'We've got everything here. I don't know what I've drunk so far though...'

'Oh, whatever you've got left is fine.'

'Whatever I've got left, okay...' I took her in as she bent down.

A lot of people say that she's too thin, but I don't think so at all. I think that something like that is all relative and that she's the perfect shape for her. I'm not one that much goes in for the round, voluptuous types, which I suppose is just as well. People are far too critical about female celebrities anyway.

She had a loose silk gown which was see-through and very tight, leaving nothing to the imagination. She had obviously dressed for the occasion with no bra or panties.

'I asked for you particularly, you know,' she said as she stood, twisting one of the tiny alcohol bottles open.

'Thanks, I appreciate that.'

'No problem, you're one of the best.'

'So are you.'

'Oh, you don't have to say that. Here you go.' She handed me the drink and sat down next to me, draping a leg over mine and combing through my hair with her long, slender hands. I know I'm not the most attractive that Hollywood has to offer–'

'No, I mean it.' I said, cutting her off. 'You have an excellent body. Your breasts are like a teenager's. Small, petite. I don't know about anyone else, but that really turns me on. In addition to which, you have killer legs, amazing eyes, and the most incredible pair of soft, pointed lips I've ever had the pleasure to taste. Both pairs. I was thrilled when I knew I was going to be working with you tonight.' I moved in closer. My flattery was working, she was almost panting, 'Working on you, I should say.' I ran my hand up the side of her leg. She closed her eyes and pursed those amazing lips.

'You'd better hurry with that drink,' she said, breathlessly.

I drained it in a gulp and dropped the glass on the floor.

Calista grabbed my head and pulled it to hers. Her lips landed on mine and she stuck her tongue into my mouth. She devoured me hungrily for a little while and then I felt her free hand on mine.

She pulled it across her leg and pushed it between her thighs. She was hot, but not moist yet. I started rubbing it through the slick fabric.

She pulled out of my mouth and layed on the couch as I massaged her crotch. I watched her long, thin body twist and squirm at my touch and started to become aroused myself.

As I started feeling a little wetness through the silk, she shifted her weight and rolled on to me.

'How do you want it?' I asked, chewing on her ear.

'Do you remember on A Midsummer's Night Dream?'

How could I forget?

*** You should have at least heard of it even if you haven't seen it yet. It starred Calista Flockhart among others and was one of the wildest times I'd had.

The shoot had gone okay, but, at the time I'd arrived, they had to shoot scenes that didn't involve most of the primary cast, including most of the women. They still needed them around, however, in order to do some scenes at the beginning and the end which featured them all together. There was nothing for them to do, and they were bored and stressed. I was sent down to keep the ladies loose.

I wasn't given hotel rooms or numbers, but when I arrived, I was sent to the indoor swimming pool. The producer was waiting for me in the lobby and, after establishing I was who I said I was, he led me through to the indoor pool. He locked the door behind me, and left.

I stood there, in the darkened pool area wondering what I was supposed to do when I heard voices echoing from one end of the hall. I turned and saw an open sliding door that led outside.

I walked towards it and saw that it opened onto a large hot-tub outside. It was against two walls and several large screens had been placed to wall it off from possible peeping toms and the paparazzi. Security and secrecy is always paramount in my business.

When I saw who was in the tub, I knew I was the luckiest guy in the world.

Calista was there of course, I immediately recognised her, as well as Sophie Marceau and an actress who I would later realise was Anna Friel, a British actress. They were all sitting around in the bubbling water, chatting and sipping drinks. They all had one piece bathing suits on which were probably bought for them that day by wardrobe. They were smiling and talking pleasantly and looked quite relaxed.

Anna, who is a sweet little brunette with petit features was the first to notice me.

'Wahey! Here's the meat!' she said in her thick English accent. She had obviously been drinking for a while.

The other two twisted around to look at me and smiled approvingly. 'Come on in, handsome, the water's fine' Calista said as she started to giggle.

'Hi girls.' I smiled and gave them a wave as I started to undress.

The talk stopped as they sipped their drinks and watched me undress. Once I had stripped down completely, I got into the water.

'Mm. We've got a nice strong one tonight,' Anna commented as she winked at me. I winked back and introduced myself, as did the others.

'We were just talking about sex scenes,' Anna filled me in. 'I once had to do one with two other blokes in a show called The Tribe in England. The director wanted me to be naked, above the sheets, for the entire thing...'

'That's nothing,' said Sophie, in her thick French accent, 'I had to do one with John Malkovich...'

'Ew! Gross!'

They chatted some more as I listened and watched. Anna was definitely the most chatty of the three. Sophie would break in once in a while in broken English but would mostly just sip her drink.

It wasn't proper etiquette for me to approach any of them, so I just layed back and waited for them to come to me.

Eventually Sophie, pretty much alienated from the pervading drift of the conversation, got up and drifted over to me. 'Hello,' she greeted.

'Hi,' I returned. She leant in close to me, her large breasts pressing onto my chest. Placing her lips on mine, she parted them with her tongue. We kissed as she found my penis and started to rub it. The others went on talking as normal with the occasional sideways glance.

I felt her slender hand rub my balls and growing shaft. In turn, I rubbed her large breasts through the wet, clinging cloth of the swimsuit and felt her nipples grow hard.

Nothing is as satisfying as fucking an actress you've always admired for the first time. Sophie Marceau is, in a word, exquisite. That night, her long, sandy brown hair was tied up in a bunch atop her long, slender neck. Her body is so powerful and beautiful, it looks as if it was carved out of stone. She is well muscled, but wholly feminine, topped by one of the most noble and entrancing faces adorned with French features.

I was thrilled, and hard in an instant.

I slid my other hand up and down her long legs. Silently, she pulled out of my mouth and turned to sit on my lap, her back towards me, my penis resting in the curve of her butt. I moved my hands up the insides of her thighs and pulled her legs apart a little further.

Bending over slightly, she shifted the tight spandex of her suit over to allow me access to her pussy. She lifted herself up and I brought a hand up to guide myself into her. My hand found hers, spreading her lips apart, and she descended upon me. I gave a good thrust and I was inside her.

She breathed out quietly, releasing a lot of tension in her shoulders. She started rocking on me gently as I rubbed her up and down her body, starting from her large, firm breasts, down her hard, taught belly, her soft, tufted hotspot, and through the inside of her thighs to where I was and then back again.

As I did so, I dropped back into the other two's conversation which was starting to sound interesting.

'Well, I had to do a lesbian kiss for the soap opera I was in in England. It was called Brookside.' Anna was saying. 'It's a real popular show and it made every tabloid before the show was even aired.'

'I had to do one as well, for Ally McBeal,' Calista was saying.

'I know, I saw it. It was great!' Anna replied. 'How did it feel?'

'It felt great. I knew the actress very well so it was very sweet. It was so soft! I had never felt anything like it.'

'Me either, I loved it. I kept wanting to do more takes, but eventually they moved on to a different scene. Guess I was too good. It was really fun, in a recklessly romantic sort of way.'

'Have you ever made love with a girl?'

'No, I haven't even kissed one since,' Anna said, taking a large gulp on her drink.

'Me either,' said Calista, also picking up her drink.

'I've wanted to though.'

They sat there in silence for a short time and watched Sophie and I fuck. Sophie had lowered her bathing suit straps and I was rubbing her exposed tits as she squeezed my balls. Her nipples were dark, puffy, and hard. We must have made them both pretty hot, or they must have been very drunk, for what happened next to occur.

Anna turned to Calista and asked 'Do you want to?'

'What?' Calista asked cautiously.

'Kiss another girl.'

'You?'

Anna smiled and nodded.

Calista returned a shy smile. 'Okay.'

'Great.' They both placed their drinks behind them and scooted over closer to each other.

Sophie stopped her rocking and I stopped my rubbing as we both stared, transfixed. The two across from us squared their shoulders towards each other and then leant in.

Their heads turned slightly as their lips touched. Anna's soft, round ones pushed against Calista's wide, pointed ones. Their arms went up to encircle their partner and draw them close. They shared a full, deep kiss for some time before breaking it, but not their hold on each other. They were only coming up for breath.

They shifted their bodies closer and kissed again, harder this time. Sophie started moving again on top of me. I dropped my hands to hep guide her hips while she raised hers to her breasts and started again where I had stopped.

We still gazed intently at the two. They made me even harder and I knew I was close to ejaculating. I made it a point not to cum until the 'client' had cum and I intended to honour that. I tried to think of how many games the Cubs would have to win to get the pennant this year. I couldn't really say.

Beneath the rippling surface of the water, I thought I saw Anna's leg cross over Calista's. Calista raised a hand to Anna's breast and squeezed it. Their nipples were now quite clear to us, poking forward from the thin, wet fabric. Calista moved the palm of her hand over Anna's hard nipples as she raised her hand to Calista's.

Sophie increased her pace which put me even closer to the brink of orgasm. Luckily, she was nearly there herself. She started grunting and groaning unselfconsciously as her pussy contracted on me. Anna and Calista stopped to watch us. They still stayed in each other's arms though, but two of their hands were beneath the water's surface. I wondered where...

I started thrusting harder into Sophie as she bit her lip in anticipation. She let out a cry as she arched her back electrically and spasmed on top of me. I stuck myself in her deep as I orgasmed, injecting her with my juice. Sophie was panting, gasping, on top of me and eventually, as she calmed, she pulled off.

The two kissers had separated somewhat, to my disappointment and sat grinning at us. Sophie scooted over and pulled her straps back onto her shoulders and squeezed her large tits into the spandex. She smiled at the other two smugly.

'There's nothing like a good, hard fuck in a hot tub,' she declared in her thick accent. The other two burst into laughter and even I chuckled a little at that.

Behind me I heard the sliding door open.

'Hey girls, what's happening?' I heard a female voice ask.

I turned to see Michelle Pfeiffer approaching in a tight, blue swimsuit.

Michelle had been one of my favourite actresses for years. I had never met her in the course of my business, but always hoped I would.

She came over and sat down on the edge of the hottub. 'Hi, you,' she said to me, and waved.

'Uh, hello.' I replied, geekishly.

'You going to have a go on him tonight?' Anna asked.

'Oh go on, you have to,' said Calista. 'Sophie just has. What was he like, Sophie?'

'Beautiful. He has an enormous cock,' she smiled.

'Well, it's not every day you get to be fucked by a beautiful giant cock, is it?' Michelle gave a nice smile which flared her nostrils, and slipped in the pool. It seemed she had already had a drink or two.

She floated right over to me and reached between my legs.

'Hey, he's soft!' she exclaimed, grabbing my dick.

Michelle Pfeiffer was grabbing my dick. I couldn't believe it.

She turned to Sophie, 'I hope you left some for the rest of us...' she laughed.

'Don't worry,' I comforted, 'I can go all night.' I reached forward and trailed a thumb up her inner thighs, stopping just short of her suit. 'That is, if you can...'

'Oooh. That sounds like a challenge girls. Think we can take him?' This drew applause from Calista and Anna. I simply smiled, arching an eyebrow.

'You go, girl!' shouted Anna.

Michelle drew herself closer to me and kissed me. I put my arms around her thin, lithe body and ran my hands through her blonde hair. There was no messing around with her, she pressed her groin into mine hard. At once, she pulled out of my mouth and pressed herself close on me. She rubbed her entire body up and down on mine. Her spread legs massaged my growing penis and squeezed my balls.

Michelle's incredibly fit and trim, with the body of someone a third her age. I slid my hands down her arched back and squeezed her soft, tight buttocks. I pulled her hips into mine, forcing my now hard cock between her soft cheeks. She clenched on me and pulled out of my mouth.

'I think you should know,' she whispered to me, rubbing herself along the length of my cock, 'I had a bad day of shooting and I'm going home tomorrow. I'm really tense, a little drunk, and I hate flying, so I want you to fuck the shit out of me. Give me something to think about when I retreat to the first-class toilets.'

I was determined to do so. Standing right at attention now, I raised my hands and found the straps of her swimsuit. She let me pull them down past her shoulders, revealing her two small, round breasts. Her little pink nipples stuck straight out of her tiny mounds. I was fixated.

She saw me staring. Raising her arms above her head, she said, 'You like small breasts, don't you?'

I nodded. She gave a little laugh and pressed them into my face. I started to suck one. 'Well good, 'cause they don't come a lot smaller than mine!'

As I enjoyed rolling her nipple around on my tongue, I slid my hand down under the back of her suit and stuck a finger down her crack. She gave a small yelp and laughed. I found her anus and started rubbing it up and down. This made her straighten up and out of my mouth.

'Well, aren't you the clever boy?' she slurred. I simply smiled at her.

She pulled her hips away a little and bent over, taking the rest of her suit off, flinging it to the side of the tub.

Now completely naked, she pressed herself against me again. I felt a naked pussy press against my belly and slipped a hand around from behind to touch it. I played around with it with my fingers for a short time and then stuck a couple in. Michelle stopped kissing my shoulder and turned to the others.

'Come on girls, join in. We're trying to wear him down!'

Calista and Anna simply raised their eyebrows and looked at each other.

Sophie however, got up from her seat and took her black suit off, tossing it on top of Michelle's. She came up behind Michelle and pressed her body into her back. Michelle's legs were on either side of mine and Sophie's legs pushed those further apart as they came between us. I held on to those, clasping her closer, squeezing Michelle between us.

Quixote
Quixote
122 Followers
12